Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3274340 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (3634) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 7:25pm On Mar 25, 2021
Wealth7:

Is it bad if you share what coin has increased 25% through this dip with the house? What’s with the hoarding of information with every typical black man? Or do I call it bragging...

Yet una never still get money reach dangote or enter top 20,000 richest list.. .

Ahn, ahn, why the attacks now? I done mention am here before, plus the 25% is from like last Saturday when I bought it. It has not increased in the last 24 hours but has held it's form. The cøin is E.R.N. Another one I bought that has held it's value is X.B.E

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 7:28pm On Mar 25, 2021
iampaulsmith:
Okay boss. If you can help us with some of these coins, abeg. Confidence no dey to buy any dip at this point.

I took scalps on ada and theta... Ada has done well against betece
Levels on ada have been distict for sometime now...1, 1.2 ada 1.4.

On theta, its ATH at 15 then we see what next. Reason is clear on the 4hr chart... (Though still developing)

Got my eyes on fil too... But waiting for a structure to confirm.

I also set bids at 50.2 k for betece but it didn't fill

Like I said, these are quick scalps...as I believe a bottom isn't confirmed... Still got majority of my portfolio in cash and I'm playing these strictly within range

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2021
VeecThorr:
Everybody is angry today. Na wetin dip dey cause be this. Futures expire tomorrow, so we might be out of the red zone from Saturday or next week at least.
futures expires tomorrow how?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2021
sweetveek:

26th they expire
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2021
VeecThorr:
Everybody is angry today. Na wetin dip dey cause be this. Futures expire tomorrow, so we might be out of the red zone from Saturday or next week at least.

Thanks for this piece of info
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 7:57pm On Mar 25, 2021
sweetveek:

Alot of folks talking about expiration of options... Usually, when news is that widespread, it's either it's already priced in and prices continue as usual or its not and there's a huge cascade... Let's see what happens...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dottozil: 8:15pm On Mar 25, 2021
A305:
Next time, do not buy dip until you confirm "consolidating" green candle at the end of seemingly bullish day after the bearish days.

You would have saved your money and not fall for the "buy the dip" soothsayers/false prophets. And I can 100% confirm to you that 90% of analysts here are WACK and don't have it figured out.

Come to think of it. You mean no analyst here saw this bearish b t c season for you and others to have gotten caught up in it. Oh no... We only have anylysts here for BULLISH days and not for BEARISH days. Funny huh.

Bros we don't need any of this here, here is not for detecting who's best and who's not, we are not in a competition field, the only thing you have contributed to this thread so far is "don't buy this, don't buy that" you keep saying, drop some meaningful contributions to help the thread like alot of people has done instead of jotting down those who are not good enough, and if you don't have any it's not a must you comment, people have been making and losing money without your analysis and we go still dey make or lose money without your analysis so stop claiming the know all be all for here.

13 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bunsenbun(m): 8:41pm On Mar 25, 2021
googlelove:

Yes from my research I noticed many coins did x10 since December till this moment, but I was not interested in trying out cryptocurrency until last week. I want a coin that could do x10 over the course of a year, just want to drop like $1ok on it and go about doing other stuffs.
Have you ever heard of dxsale presales?
����
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bunsenbun(m): 8:46pm On Mar 25, 2021
Wealth7:

if you think sucking on someone’s balls will give you an advantage, you are on a long thing...

How does pointing a bad habit translates to entitlement ? What’s the point of stating the fact that a coin did 25% in the middle of this crisis yet, you don’t deem it fit to state the coin.. Is he waiting to be begged or his Ego massage before shares? ... Rubbish
25%?
��When dxsale presales and rugs are doing x100.Go google what dxsale is and the bsc presales hosted on it.By the way shine your eye before you buy rug
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bunsenbun(m): 8:47pm On Mar 25, 2021
StrafordSTONES:
So I have been following this thread since January merely observing apart from the time I scopped some Btc at 30k on Luno. Well today I decided to go into active trading on Binance with $90 (#45000, thought it was going to be upto 100 dollars but then exchange rate's high). Tbh, I immediately funded my account my emotions changed from calm to panic unlike when I was still observing lol. Anyways I got me 1inch at 3.704 hoping to exit at 4.5 or more. My heartbeat don increase lmao.
��I lost 2 bnb today while gambling with shitcoins.later got 4 back sha.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gamaliel9: 8:51pm On Mar 25, 2021
Buy when there is blood on the streets, including your own blood- Baron Rothschild

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 8:56pm On Mar 25, 2021
Bunsenbun:
��I lost 2 bnb today while gambling with shitcoins.later got 4 back sha.

Your luck bro... Me don't wana take unnecessary risks.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KrazyDave16(m): 9:07pm On Mar 25, 2021
Ah well

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KrazyDave16(m): 9:11pm On Mar 25, 2021
calmnquiet:

I don't understand, trading view is for those who are lazy?
Yes and no.

Yes cos you go there and look at other traders ideas if you don't want to bother with TA or not good at it yet.

No as you learn more on TA, you check other traders posts and what charting tools they use (fib, elliott wave and others)
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 9:11pm On Mar 25, 2021
Btc is looking good now.....its bounce is going to be off the roof....bull market is not yet over...dz reds do happen to shake out weak hands...Therefore HODL! cool

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KrazyDave16(m): 9:21pm On Mar 25, 2021
Those HODLing, hope y'all staking your portfolio instead of it to collect dust while it slowly approaches whatever target you set for yourselves.
Using Bnance flexible savings for the following;
VET hodlers get vtho
NEO hodlers get GAS
(If you don't see it, update your app or use web version).

Remember the bigger your bag, the bigger your earnings (though may be small unless you got 1mil tokens on flex. savings).

Oh and please newbies do well to do some research yourself instead of relying on others to drop it for you, especially what tokens to trade/hodl.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KrazyDave16(m): 9:23pm On Mar 25, 2021
On that note, goodnight

14 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Habiboss1: 9:26pm On Mar 25, 2021
A friend introduced me to doge bank last week and I did not show any interest until Tuesday when I got to join and started getting 25% of my DOGE also... just check out the link below. It’s getting real

https://dogebank.ltd/?ref=80202

https://dogebank.ltd/?ref=80202

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hadsty23(m): 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
Please as we seeing dips , which coin can someone buy to hodl onto.

Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 9:39pm On Mar 25, 2021
Can you help in providing this?

A305:
Next time, do not buy dip until you confirm "consolidating" green candle at the end of seemingly bullish day after the bearish days.

You would have saved your money and not fall for the "buy the dip" soothsayers/false prophets. And I can 100% confirm to you that 90% of analysts here are WACK and don't have it figured out.

Come to think of it. You mean no analyst here saw this bearish b t c season for you and others to have gotten caught up in it. Oh no... We only have anylysts here for BULLISH days and not for BEARISH days. Funny huh.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by haryodehjia(m): 10:03pm On Mar 25, 2021
MrCodeSolo:
Btc is looking good now.....its bounce is going to be off the roof....bull market is not yet over...dz reds do happen to shake out weak hands...Therefore HODL! cool

We can't assume yet as on the 4hr n 1h tf as it is yet to find support above the ema ribbon while on Dtf it is finding support above the ema 50 but d day is not over yet so anything is possible.. While for the 1hr tf it is also failing to find support above ema21 as well...
In summary we are still bearish on 1hr n 4hr tfs while for D tf indicates we are still bullish..

Another interesting thing is RSI 1hr tf is giving us bullish divergence and macd is indicating bullish scenario..
Till daily candle n 4hr close we can't assume
Edited

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Wealth7(m): 11:42pm On Mar 25, 2021
Tamel:

Ogbeni! park one side and stop spewing thrash
If you no get head to research, best you could do was to ask nicely. Nonsense!

You must be really stupid ...

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Wealth7(m): 11:44pm On Mar 25, 2021
Ibime:

Ahn, ahn, why the attacks now? I done mention am here before, plus the 25% is from like last Saturday when I bought it. It has not increased in the last 24 hours but has held it's form. The cøin is E.R.N. Another one I bought that has held it's value is X.B.E

My apologies for coming at you wrongly... Was just sick of reading so many comments from people painting themselves as expert..

You did well.. I sincerely do apologize once again.

14 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Techtrader65: 1:25am On Mar 26, 2021
SCAM ALERT!!!!!!

There is a group on telegram where they pretend to be selling bitcoin and ethereum. Different people send messages claiming to have bitcoin for sell. The admin drops an account number and you see payment evidence and they claim to send the bitcoin and also receive the bitcoin. It was so believable. Anyways its a scam and I got swindled about N55k.
Be careful of the Name GODSTIME NDEGO with UBA account number 2186655058

And in case anyone has any experiences with the said person or know the telegram group. please share.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Babalakin(m): 1:44am On Mar 26, 2021
Who got into casper presale here grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by babanne(m): 2:21am On Mar 26, 2021
Guys, buy BTT. Its going to skyrocket to 10x soon. The price is so cheap now $0.0032085(#1.49). Follow plenty videos on YouTube. DYOR and decide for yourself. But as for me I carry a big bag of BTT. Buy now and thank me later.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solreb: 2:39am On Mar 26, 2021
Got 25 QIswap today as holder of 60 QTUM which is now pumping currently offloaded some bag at 9 25 I have been trading QTUM since 4.25 . I think it still has more room to run up as it had ATH of 100 in 2018
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 3:20am On Mar 26, 2021
Wealth7:

My apologies for coming at you wrongly... Was just sick of reading so many comments from people painting themselves as expert..

You did well.. I sincerely do apologize once again.

No wam, no offence taken.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ShadowCracker(m): 3:53am On Mar 26, 2021
I derive joy when I see people lose money on Cryptocurrencies and Forex cheesygrin.
I pray bitcoin and other cryptoss should crash this year, lot of people should lose their money, and go bankrupt so I can statpad it like MMM cool and tell people "Shaybe I told you" cheesy.

- "Shaybe I told you not to put your money in MMM".
- "Shaybe I told you not to put your money in MBA FOREX".
- "Shaybe I told you not to put your money in Cryptocurrencies".

- Prophet of doom.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 4:28am On Mar 26, 2021

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nnekaike(f): 4:43am On Mar 26, 2021
ShadowCracker:
I derive joy when I see people lose money on Cryptocurrencies and Forex cheesygrin.
I pray bitcoin and other cryptoss should crash this year, lot of people should lose their money, and go bankrupt so I can statpad it like MMM cool and tell people "Shaybe I told you" cheesy.

- Prophet of doom.
Dorrr!! keep waiting till we start inviting you for House warming one by one.
Better come and join us,STOP HATING.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KrazyDave16(m): 4:43am On Mar 26, 2021
ShadowCracker:

- Prophet of doom.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (3634) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: DeBruno1, Kobicove(m), jayce232, psalm68(m), Humphery09(m), GBOLAGBURUGBURU(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.