Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,686 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3257687 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (3627) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 7:06pm On Mar 26, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Oddly enough I heard about that ERN last week but I no wan chance am

1k dolls in 24hrs.

Oboyyy

Oboy ERN still dey move dey go. It's giving me joy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 7:11pm On Mar 26, 2021
haryodehjia:

Yes u are right
Some even gave good ratings.. Just like this one... I canceled d trade cos I couldn't reach the merchant via the number he provided...
Pls don't click the confirm button without receiving..
This is even for the buy not just selling

10 trades , 58% completion rate, these are obvious red flags...... c'mon bro why would you even open trade with this kinda person

Anything below 400 trades and 93% rating is a NO for me

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2021
FASTCHOW:
Please someone should highlight in detail to newbies in how to differentiate the real p2p merchant from the fake ones please

I noticed an influx of scammers on binance p2p... They really need to sort it and put some limitations for sellers using p2p or perhaps show verified folks first .

To take out the trash, you can set your filter options to show only ads from verified merchants.. if you also select'only bank transfers' it'd also hide those selling airtime

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2021
jedisco:

Alot of folks talking about expiration of options... Usually, when news is that widespread, it's either it's already priced in and prices continue as usual or its not and there's a huge cascade... Let's see what happens...

Options expired...market no send...
Usually, when everyone is talking about it, then it's already priced in

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 7:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
Let me address an issue that alot of people may be struggling with...

When new in this space, people get hung on trying to predict what the market will do next. Fact is no one can predict what the market will do in the next minute.. If there was an indicator that'd say with even 70% certainty what the price of betece will do next week, then we wouldn't have a market. You have a market cos folks are on both sides of the fence so no need getting annoyed when someone sees are bearish case when you are bullish..

I said it here before, that the most successful traders are right much less than 60% of the time... What determines who wins in the long-term is not necessarily based on who reads the charts best

When I came into this crypt0, I was so hung on who called the last move or who called the last pumped coin... Not so much anymore... Now, when I see any analysis, I'm interested in the reasoning behind it and at what point it'd be wrong. One should be able to consider both sides of the picture when looking at PA.. That's what helped my trading not looking for prophecies...

Finally, while understanding basic TA (at least support and resistance) is vital in this market, what is more important is having a tried and tested strategy built overtime. Also, they're equally important concepts often overlooked such understanding the market cycle, managing risk e.t.c... These will determine one's longevity here.

21 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Macktaob(m): 7:42pm On Mar 26, 2021
bizzibodi:

Summarise brother,summarise..use keypoints next time.
Don't quote all, don't quote the whole long piece next time.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2021
I'm always happy seeing people make money through all this pnd coins. Na dat dia de main cashout dey But I am not sure fear would allow me follow dem

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2021
jedisco:

I took scalps on ada and theta... Ada has done well against betece
Levels on ada have been distict for sometime now...1, 1.2 ada 1.4.

On theta, its ATH at 15 then we see what next. Reason is clear on the 4hr chart... (Though still developing)

Got my eyes on fil too... But waiting for a structure to confirm.

I also set bids at 50.2 k for betece but it didn't fill

Like I said, these are quick scalps...as I believe a bottom isn't confirmed... Still got majority of my portfolio in cash and I'm playing these strictly within range

Playing bounces can be nice when you have raw powder... Ranges are clear and before the market becomes too bullish, your targets are hit

Wouldn't lie, took some more trades in addition...

Xrp from 0.5, took half out at 0.55 (10%) and looking to let the rest run to 0.6...
Similar with ADA.... Took profits at 1.2.... may play a bounce to 1.4...

Fil was the sweet one... Got in at 90... Only ish is that I didn't get to add more after it broke ATH at 97... Still got my eyes on it though... Will reload if it comes to retest lower...

Theta and one still lagging.. hard to blame them after such a good run... If theta takes 15, then 20 could be hit quickly... Either way, a step at a time...

BTW, I'm already curating a shorter list of coyns I may play in the event betece confirms a bottom around 50k and bounces... The last play wasn't bad...
This time, criteria would be
1. Coyns with structure
2. Coins that have flipped significant highs and much less those that are ranging... i.e, the moon boys
So far, I'm watching FIL, Zil and LUNA... I

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 7:56pm On Mar 26, 2021
bizzibodi:

Summarise brother,summarise..use keypoints next time.
and you had to quote everything undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emsco(m): 7:57pm On Mar 26, 2021
Good evening guys, thanks for the help on this forum. can one convert BNB to USDT on Binance? if so , how do i go about it?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nihilistjnr: 8:08pm On Mar 26, 2021
Ibime:

Oboy ERN still dey move dey go. It's giving me joy

Bomboclaaaaaaat.

Mehn I don talk say I no dey put any new money in crypto again. Na just over 30 bags dey inside now. Fvck it anyone wey run make e run. We die in that Eth.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Midazman(m): 8:40pm On Mar 26, 2021
StrafordSTONES:
I'm gaining experience daily. Few minutes opened a sell order of Busd on P2p. The buyer transferred the funds and I received but he didn't click transferred on his on end; Binance had to cancel the trade because in their system, he didn't make the payment. Fortunately for him, I called him when the order was opened so he used the no to call me back and pleaded that I reopen the trade. I did and I feel almost righteous grin

Nice one. Ps keep it up ��
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tami5: 9:10pm On Mar 26, 2021
Good evening all.

I got a notification that I have a token for a 0% loan on 500$ for 7 days(on binance).

As a newbie I want to ask, should I take up the offer,trade with it and repay the loan before the 7 days grace elapses? if yes which coin would be advisable to buy for a short term trade?

or should I just ignore the offer?

Thank you.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KrazyDave16(m): 9:24pm On Mar 26, 2021
Looks like they listening...

New update on Bnance focused more on tackling the issue of P2P being overrun by scammers and educating newbies so their first time isn't a bad one (unless dem use greed curse you)

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamzashaf99(f): 9:55pm On Mar 26, 2021
Help! How can I take profits on binnace, like say 20% or more without sacrificing it all in transaction fees?
I have small cap and those fees will just take the lil I've gained.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 10:15pm On Mar 26, 2021
Hamzashaf99:
Help! How can I take profits on binnace, like say 20% or more without sacrificing it all in transaction fees?
What transaction fees ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 10:32pm On Mar 26, 2021
Hamzashaf99:
trading fee is different from withdrawal to wallet address fee...any trading transaction u do on Binance like buy order or sell order is very minimal compare to when you are actually performing a withdrawal to another wallet address outside binance
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SenecaTheYonger: 10:47pm On Mar 26, 2021
Guys, which coin has the cheapest transfer fee? I want to send a few cash from Probit to Binance, but I don't know which coin will charge me less. I'm currently all in ETH.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gemineye: 11:36pm On Mar 26, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
Guys, which coin has the cheapest transfer fee? I want to send a few cash from Probit to Binance, but I don't know which coin will charge me less. I'm currently all in ETH.
sell into trx and transfer using trx network..fee is 1trx (for the ones I've done sha)

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gemineye: 12:54am On Mar 27, 2021
Ibime:

UniSwap, 1 inch etc. It has almost 2xed for me in 3 days

can only swap with Eth on these right?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Suicide666(m): 1:23am On Mar 27, 2021
I just don't know what coin to buy........... everything 10%green
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gentlewind(m): 1:36am On Mar 27, 2021
Suicide666:
I just don't know what coin to buy........... everything 10%green

buy bitcoin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Suicide666(m): 2:04am On Mar 27, 2021
gentlewind:

buy bitcoin
na small fund I get............. looking 4 shitcoin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sonmight: 2:30am On Mar 27, 2021
Please I need some to teach me trading on binance whatsapp o8o. 30.67.15.89
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Famoosky(m): 4:52am On Mar 27, 2021
BTCUSD Update

There wasn’t an update in recent days because the exotic coins played according to the scripted analysis.

If you’ve been following the pair movement in recent days, you must have seen how the USD strength weighed on the coin value.

Currently, the buyers are in control of the market.

Such a condition is expected because the intense selling pressure landed the pair in an oversold region ; the pair needs to correct

Please note that selling till $48 and below can be averted only if buyers are able to push BTCUSD price above the $59k resistance area (and also form a good tradeable structure).

Until then, the sentiment still remains bearish.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by haryodehjia(m): 6:32am On Mar 27, 2021
Update: For those holding $fill. I can't really say this is the price target as it might get to it previous ATH of 400 soon.. But we have a resistance around 260.. So if price can find support above the level then we can see it get to the previous ATH..
U can take profit but holding will sure give u huge return...
Another koin am looking out for is $SYS; can we have the bosses give an analysis on this..
Thank u for reading
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bizzibodi(m): 6:44am On Mar 27, 2021
sweetveek:
and you had to quote everything undecided
Quote is just quote.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bizzibodi(m): 6:46am On Mar 27, 2021
Macktaob:

Don't quote all, don't quote the whole long piece next time.
Quote is quote na,are you reading his epistle in ma quote too?

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (3627) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: psalm68(m), Daisybaby180 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.