Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,281 members, 7,780,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:25 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3185740 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (3599) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bizzibodi(m): 6:59am On Mar 27, 2021
jedisco:

I noticed an influx of scammers on binance p2p... They really need to sort it and put some limitations for sellers using p2p or perhaps show verified folks first .

To take out the trash, you can set your filter options to show only ads from verified merchants.. if you also select'only bank transfers' it'd also hide those selling airtime
TNS for d expo,only my platform did not show d AD from merchant button.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 7:11am On Mar 27, 2021
jedisco:

Playing out so far...

Things I'm looking at now...

1. Yesterday's candle showed proper selling pressure with the long upside wick and showed the 21d ema is now proper resistance.. Even the pump with Elon musk's tweet was completely reversed... These are bearish signs and shows sellers are still in control... Makes me think we'd visit the 50ema at 50k sooner or later

2. There was a clean rejection at 57k... With quick downside... Once a trend is established, things can move very quickly moreso if its a downward trend as folks will rush to get out or in.

3. The 2nd pic is a weekly chart with the 8 week ema in green.. not shared it here before... On it, we can see that betece has been bouncing off this ema thru this rally. Its currently at 50k.
Also, there's a clear bearish divergence on the weekly (green arrows). Three higher highs in price and 3 lower lows in the RSI. Such can be quite powerful when they play out... Remember it's a weekly chart and they may take a while to play out.

4. With both ema's providing confluence at 50k, I'd be bidding betece around there. It may take a while but even if we're to reverse at this level, it'd need to be tested properly.

5. My concern is that there are major bearish signals... First, the breakout above 60k was the first time this rally (since 12k) betece broke out of a range and fell back into it... That showed exhaustion... Secondly, unlike with prior dips, this time, there's some space below the support 0f 50-52k. below 50k, the next major support levels are in the low 40's... This makes me fear a cascade.... One that can take us to the 40k zone

How I'm playing this;
We know alyts do well with confidence in the market... Most times, they start to rally when betece is above the 21 d ema.. I'm not rushing to alyts just yet... There'd be plenty of time to buy alyts if the trend changes. Im looking at much cheaper prises on them.
Also, when betece retraces, it's either too shallow or too deep and ends in a capitulation...
Below the 21d ema, I'm playing mainly betece or looking for stink bids on certain alyts... Remember the market is still overheated, a proper selloff will reset most charts to pre-January levels and set us up for a proper rally towards the second half of the year. Like I said, things can take weeks to fully materialise

If 52k holds long enough and we get a bounce today, I'd be looking for a reaction around 54.7k to know what next. That may be an area where folks may look to sell off their alys if they're worried of a steeper dip

Interesting playout..... Good news is 50k held eith a good bounce... Things are moving quite quickly..

What I'm seeing....

1. On the weekly chart (1st pic), there was a clean bounce off the 8 week ema (green line)

2. Even more interesting is the daily chart (2nd pic)... Yesterday's candle was an interesting one... A bullish engulfing that swallowed up bearish PA of 3 previous days.. Even better is that it closed above the 21d ema (yellow line currently at 54.5k)... Now all it has to do is flip this area into support and we are on our way to more enjoyment. Price action over the next few days is important...
Who else is noticing the similarly between this PA and the last dip (circled in blue)?

3. The sweet spot for alyts is when betece is ranging above the 21d ema... Confirming it as support at 54.5k is a huge ask.. one that'd cause huge move in alyts. No need rushing in without a plan yet... Buyers have responded, let's see what sellers do

4. The bearish rsi seems to have partly played out and there's now further room for an upside move and invalidation of the bearish rsi

As we've seen, the market is getting to a stage where it'd start moving more quickly and my plan for that is still same. I tend to take out as much clutter when looking at the market. In this trending market, using EMAs both on betece and alyts have been effective... I'd continue with that until we enter another phase...

My plan is still same...
1. Between 21d ema and previous betece ATH- playing alyts
2. Below 21 d ema- take profits and aim for the 50d/8week ema to scale in.
3. Below the 50d/8week ema, all out and look at the 21week ema
4. Lastly, above betece previous high, start scaling back into betece.

I'd talk about alyts I'm looking at later on...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 7:21am On Mar 27, 2021
Suicide666:
I just don't know what coin to buy........... everything 10%green
wait for klv sunday midnight or anytime today midnight or so wey e go dip to doz buy entry points...you enter...or set your buy-limit order now to dz ...Klv buy entry region: $0.0800-$0.0880.
when it gives u at least 10-20% in increase you cashout....though dz klv go strive well for long-term hodl. Great klv project.
Klv buy entry region: $0.0800-0.0880
Sell-limit order target: $0.10200-0.10225

I just made $4 now on polkmarket/usdt with my $14 Investment....I don now set my buy-limit parameters as trap dey wait and dey hover round klv/usdt now....#scalping-swing mood tins..at least dz $4 peanuts go buy me extra fet coins later for my long-term hodl

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SenecaTheYonger: 7:28am On Mar 27, 2021
Gemineye:
sell into trx and transfer using trx network..fee is 1trx (for the ones I've done sha)

Thanks man
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XXLDICK(m): 7:30am On Mar 27, 2021
onyidon22:

Which exchange can one buy this coin? It is not traded on binance
Gate.io, kucoin...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 7:30am On Mar 27, 2021
KSM is the only coin with head

E don already climb back to his position

Modified: it just broke ATH

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TheZebra: 7:41am On Mar 27, 2021
Shout-out to that person that called in $fet and $hot, God bless
@Mrcodesolo I think you called $fet

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 7:42am On Mar 27, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:
So they are peeps who are looking for coin to buy and hold long term - worry no more!

Buy $KSM at $155 today.

I can assure that by the end of the year it would be $2,000

Over 1000%

Expect Chaos!!!

Who remembers this!

Chaos is cooking!

Target for my KSM call is still $2,000

17 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Puvo: 8:04am On Mar 27, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

Who remembers this!

Chaos is cooking!

Good morning
You have any low cap coin on your mind right now?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Suicide666(m): 8:34am On Mar 27, 2021
MrCodeSolo:
wait for klv sunday midnight or anytime today midnight or so wey e go dip to doz buy entry points...you enter...or set your buy-limit order now to dz ...Klv buy entry region: $0.0800-$0.0880.
when it gives u at least 10-20% in increase you cashout....though dz klv go strive well for long-term hodl. Great klv project.

I just made $4 now on polkmarket/usdt with my $14 Investment....I don now set my buy-limit parameters as trap dey wait and dey hover round klv/usdt now....#scalping-swing mood tins..at least dz $4 peanuts go buy me extra fet coins later for my long-term hodl
ok thanks......I will jump on it when it 0.0800-0.0880
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 8:37am On Mar 27, 2021
TheZebra:
Shout-out to that person that called in $fet and $hot, God bless
@Mrcodesolo I think you called $fet
yes oooh, I'm all in on $fet and I'm not fvcking selling! Super Great projects up in da pipeline...hodl

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gtech2sure: 8:53am On Mar 27, 2021
[quote wáauthor=OpenHeaven2019 post=100247542]

Who remembers this!

Chaos is cooking!

Target for my KSM call is still $2,000[/quote]

I can remember vividly i saw this but i'm new into crypto and i couldn't afford ksm and reason is why I went to lina when you recommended it... My prayer is lina should go to the moon without rocket as ksm... Amengrin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by remi1444: 9:01am On Mar 27, 2021
gtech2sure:

I can remember vividly i saw this but i'm new into crypto and i couldn't afford ksm and reason is why I went to lina when you recommended it... My prayer is lina should go to the moon without rocket as ksm... Amengrin
I goofed, I was playing the role of monitoring spirit when she mentioned it and I could have entered but I didn't. I should be drinking zobo right now. I entered LINA days ago and the growth is coming up gradually so let's hope for a pump.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gemineye: 9:15am On Mar 27, 2021
gtech2sure:

Lol cheesy

You mustn't buy the whole coin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TheZebra: 9:23am On Mar 27, 2021
What low cap alty can I jump into this weekend? I have $60 to throw lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by remi1444: 9:39am On Mar 27, 2021
Harmony One is turning atarodo. My small profit is disappearing.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by labisibrass(m): 9:57am On Mar 27, 2021
[quote author=labisibrass post=100228267]gentlemen, please how do I safely transfer my fund from luno to binance. I Just finished verifying my binance account. It's in euthereum[

please i need help with this
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 9:58am On Mar 27, 2021
Tolu181:
KSM is the only coin with head

E don already climb back to his position

Modified: it just broke ATH

Set a sell order last night at 495, the modafucker triggered it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 9:59am On Mar 27, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

Who remembers this!

Chaos is cooking!

We still remember sweetheart and we are grateful for that, always
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 10:05am On Mar 27, 2021
Tyche:

Set a sell order last night at 495, the modafucker triggered it
is now 500dollars
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by japro: 10:28am On Mar 27, 2021
I coming back to thank you for this signal you posted. I did my research and took the decision to buy it.

I saw some users blasting you and are waiting for report on those who went with the signal.

Here is the report: 2kUSD made already.

Lessons:
1. No one knows it all.
2. Do not be too quick to blast someone off for sharing a signal.
3. Always DYOR and decide for your self.

We go make am!

Thank you once again babanne.

Cheers.

babanne:
Guys, buy BTT. Its going to skyrocket to 10x soon. The price is so cheap now $0.0032085(#1.49). Follow plenty videos on YouTube. DYOR and decide for yourself. But as for me I carry a big bag of BTT. Buy now and thank me later.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Loverboy3333: 10:29am On Mar 27, 2021
Greeting to bosses in the house

How did you see these coins below,

COTI
DREP
ADA
THETA
NPXS

are they good for mid term ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TCD: 10:31am On Mar 27, 2021
Hello guys I have a question..I'm new to crypto so trying to understand somethings.

I read USDT is pegged to the dollar.

Why are you guys buying USDT instead of just buying the regular dollar and say save in your dorm account?

Whats the advantage in that?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 10:33am On Mar 27, 2021
I hope THETA is not a 'one time pump' coin like juld and bnb

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Terriwaya: 10:55am On Mar 27, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

Who remembers this!

Chaos is cooking!

been looking for you. Been offline for a while myself. I missed trb and ksm and it hurt me like I want to die. I bought 5 and sold very early. Pls any good coin with potential?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ImDStar: 11:01am On Mar 27, 2021
Oh Jesus, I didn't see this earlier angry angry angry angry angry angry
MrCodeSolo:

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SenecaTheYonger: 11:41am On Mar 27, 2021
Can anyone advice me on a long term altcoin to invest in? Like say 2 to 3 months from now? I have nothing on my mind, I'm open to more suggestion
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 12:08pm On Mar 27, 2021
gtech2sure:

watin wan carry am go moon? grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 12:15pm On Mar 27, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
Can anyone advice me on a long term altcoin to invest in? Like say 2 to 3 months from now? I have nothing on my mind, I'm open to more suggestion

In crypto

2 - 3 months is short term sir.

3 - 6 months is mid term

6 - 12 months is long term

For mid to long term -
Buy KSM.

For short term -
buy LINA and XEM

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SenecaTheYonger: 12:42pm On Mar 27, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

In crypto

2 - 3 months is short term sir.

3 - 6 months is mid term

6 - 12 months is long term

For mid to long term -
Buy KSM.

For short term -
buy LINA and XEM

Thanks. I'll research on them.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 1:38pm On Mar 27, 2021
its been so interesting after taking some days out to do research and watch youtube videos on EMAs , Resistance and supports. really made me enlightened. i things most folks here complaining and crying about loss always should do same .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by haryodehjia(m): 1:55pm On Mar 27, 2021
clems88:
its been so interesting after taking some days out to do research and watch youtube videos on EMAs , Resistance and supports. really made me enlightened. i things most folks here complaining and crying about loss always should do same .

Practice make perfect sir.. One more thing make research on institutional levels and I feel u will be able to apply support n resistance perfectly.. n one more thing don't chase a market allow it to come to u

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (3599) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: jessyjames100(f), Ummuaisha(f), Michano22, Babalakin(m), OgogoroFreak(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.