Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,945 members, 7,806,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3269054 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (3631) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by frenzydilz(m): 11:52am On Mar 28, 2021
pragmatistm:
Haba. Xrp is there. Tap wallets, then "Spot" and then tap deposit. Then search for xrp. Then see wallet address.
Seen
Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Abdul240(m): 11:58am On Mar 28, 2021
Hello am interested in buying bitcoin any seller here call my number on my signature thnxs
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by frenzydilz(m): 12:02pm On Mar 28, 2021
frenzydilz:

Seen
Thanks
Any ideas on which coin to buy?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by marylandcakes: 12:08pm On Mar 28, 2021
frenzydilz:

Any ideas on which coin to buy?

Go on coinmarketcap.com
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by YourGrandfather: 12:17pm On Mar 28, 2021
Thank You .

babanne:
To transfer out of binance what I do is to convert usdt or btc to tron or BNB. Sending these two is very cheap. When I receive in the other exchange I will then convert back to usdt or btc.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by YourGrandfather: 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2021
Thank you

Tamel:

Nope, just $1 for any amount , use the right address too( trc20)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibeme: 12:43pm On Mar 28, 2021
Tenshades:
Please, how can I know the amount of required gas fee in ETH for swapping my 71 USDT (ERC20) to BNB (BEP20)?

I'd like to know so as to know how much I'd be needing in my ETH wallet.

Thanks.

Is there no way of sending the USDT to Binance, even as an ERC20?

Otherwise forget it cos average miner fee is around $80 right now
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 28, 2021
Abdul240:
Hello am interested in buying bitcoin any seller here call my number on my signature thnxs
Bro be careful. you will receive lots of calls. I can tell you that they are all scammers.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 12:51pm On Mar 28, 2021
grossintel:
I did that a long time ago, Naira is worthless. I save all my money in USDT, that way it's pegged to dollar so even if I can't get dollar I know my money won't fall with naira. The rest is in Bitcoin.

The woes of the naira is one of the reasons most folks are in crypt0...
Looking at the naira/usdt chart, (taking away the spikes and recent cbn rally), even if you don't trade, keeping your income in usdt or stable coins means you'd have had at least 10% gain over the last 6 months due to devaluation.. with what Emiefele is doing, more of such are still on the way.

As far as we have such a significant difference between the office Naira exchange rate and the black market rate, the naira is guaranteed to decline... I made the decision not to keep savings in Naira once both rates started to diverge and its been a great one. When the rates come together, I'd rethink that decision.

Also, one can even decide to stake (flexible or locked-) their usdt which can give upto an additional 7% apy...

So in other words, you can be earning both ways without even trading.

Of course, having all your savings on an exchange comes with some risks too

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tenshades(m): 1:15pm On Mar 28, 2021
Ibeme:

Is there no way of sending the USDT to Binance, even as an ERC20?

Otherwise forget it cos average miner fee is around $80 right now

$80..?. make dat $71 usdt dey chill be dat...

Unless I go send am out back to my Quidax wallet with around $10 Gwei.

ETH no dey help.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2021
Tenshades:

Not at all.

The 'MINERS' written is for the miners who are in charge of ETH gas fees to push ETH related transactions through on the network.
I see

but is there a way to mine?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Justcul(m): 3:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
jedisco:

Looking at the naira/usdt chart, (taking away the spikes and recent cbn rally), even if you don't trade, keeping your income in usdt or stable coins means you'd have had at least 10% gain over the last 6 months due to devaluation.. with what Emiefele is doing, more of such are still on the way.

As far as we have such a significant difference between the office Naira exchange rate and the black market rate, the naira is guaranteed to decline... I made the decision not to keep savings in Naira once both rates started to diverge and its been a great one. When the rates come together, I'd rethink that decision.

Also, one can even decide to stake (flexible or locked-) their usdt which can give upto an additional 7% apy...

Please does binance accept Nigeria address for account opening?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Avast(m): 3:35pm On Mar 28, 2021
Justcul:

Yes
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Justcul(m): 3:43pm On Mar 28, 2021
Avast:

Yes

Thanks bro
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 28, 2021
Justcul:

Account opening is very straightforward, infact no document is required unless you're dealing in a large sum. Even at that they just need your government issued ID for KYC. International passport or driver's license would do.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by silverrock(m): 4:46pm On Mar 28, 2021
I'll recommend using TRX as the transfer medium. The charges are one of the lowest.

Tenshades:

$80..?. make dat $71 usdt dey chill be dat...

Unless I go send am out back to my Quidax wallet with around $10 Gwei.

ETH no dey help.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibeme: 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2021
jedisco:

One is not clear of USDT risk until they start publishing audited accounts as mandated by New York AG. I believe they have to publish backing in Q2. People should also consider other stable coins which are audited such as USDC

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tenshades(m): 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2021
silverrock:
I'll recommend using TRX as the transfer medium. The charges are one of the lowest.

I don't get your explanation, please.

How do I transfer USDT (ERC20) using TRX?

Those are different networks.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lagbaja(m): 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2021
Please, why am I able to buy not able to sell my SAND/USDT on Binance. I noticed that the sell icon is greyed and not activating.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 5:45pm On Mar 28, 2021
Justcul:

Yep... To the best of my knowledge

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 5:47pm On Mar 28, 2021
Ibeme:

One is not clear of USDT risk until they start publishing audited accounts as mandated by New York AG. I believe they have to publish backing in Q2. People should also consider other stable coins which are audited such as USDC

Yeah... People should consider others too.. That said, usdt has the most liquidity and I doubt they'd have issues with regulation...
I believe the regulatory framework would help with confidence.
USDC, DAI, BUSD e.tc are equally good and also have good staking rates

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
Definition of shitcoin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Craigbrown4076: 6:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
solreb:

Hey my friend. PATIENCE is a virtue in this game. Each time I analyzed my previous transactions it always shows I would have bene better off if I was patient. So I have learnt and still learning to be. For instance my target for 1in is 5 plus. I have traded it a couple of times since when it was 1.63 on Jan 16. My target for THETA is 20. Take a look at BTT. I first bought 500000 BTT on Feb 7 @ 0.00048 and sold the next day for a profit of $260. If I had left it my profit as at today would have been $1600 at it just hit ATH of 0.00408. I loaded more of it on March 25 and at has gained 18% but I have decided to wait till it gets to 0.01. It has great potential.

Hi man, I'm new here, could you explain what this BTT coin is? or if possible can i send a pm?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
adeadio1:
Please can I get a link to any reliable Crypto WhatsApp group
adeadio1:
Please can I get a link to any reliable Crypto WhatsApp group
This one is a discussion group where everyone chats with themselves
https:///I407GH8PUjOGMjrM1RAq8S
While this is for only admins for share trading signal and other important infos
https:///F71SDBOnVVH3klvzwzQXV0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Loverboy3333: 6:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
Hello house, pls what is the meaning of the
3*
5*
10*

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingdemu: 6:46pm On Mar 28, 2021
Nairalandian:

This one is a discussion group where everyone chats with themselves
https:///I407GH8PUjOGMjrM1RAq8S
While this is for only admins for share trading signal and other important infos
https:///F71SDBOnVVH3klvzwzQXV0
The links lead nowhere oo
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PedigreeCity: 7:00pm On Mar 28, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

ONT’s target is still $6

You mean this year??

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by YourGrandfather: 7:07pm On Mar 28, 2021
Good Evening my bosses,
Abeg i want to join a cryptocurrency traders whatsapp group.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Houston17(m): 7:10pm On Mar 28, 2021
Mehnnn, this ONE crypt(o) just to give me joy ooo. Wished I diverted more fund into it earlier
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 28, 2021
Kingdemu:
The links lead nowhere oo
I no understand NL oo
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 3RNEST(m): 7:20pm On Mar 28, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lavylilly: 7:26pm On Mar 28, 2021
SteveOfu:
OBJECTIVES OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET INVESTMENT FORUM.

1. To bring together like minded professionals, business owners, policy makers etc for the purpose of sharing knowledge, insight and ideas on how to harness legitimate investment opportunities through the stock market and other investment outlets.

2. Discussions and analyses will be strictly about the stock market, money market, investment, finance, business, real estate and the economy .

3. Create a platform whereby we can engage top management of quoted companies through their Investors Relations Team, so as to make timely investment decisions.

4. Liaise with regulatory authorities such as SEC, NSE, CBN, CAC, NAICOM etc to inform them about observed Red Flags in companies so as to safe guard our investments.

5. Discuss national political economy and world affairs and how these could affect investments in Nigeria.

6. This group prohibits monkey hunting i.e. marketing or hyping a stock without analysis or research with the sole aim of profiting from it. Any post that denigrate fellow members is equally prohibited.

Join us today
https://chatdotwhatsappdotom/LwycvUj4YLXI2DBnyZmAfV

Replace the "dot" with ".".

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (3631) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Virgo01(m), Jaguarspaw, narite, sweetveek(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.