Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (449) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3258241 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (3627) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SteveOfu: 5:17pm On Apr 02, 2021
SteveOfu:
Good afternoon!

I welcome all newbies to this training where you will learn the entire basics you need to know about Beatkoin and Cryp.toc.urr.ency trading�

Enough said, let's move�
*IF YOU'RE IN THIS GROUP RIGHT NOW*

*I say again, count yourself Lucky �*

*WHY??*

*1).* You need to be knowledgeable on Cryptoc trading especially in this period where economies are fluctuating and close to unbearable.

I'll guide you through how you can open your own Binance account so you don't get into problems!

In conclusion, the link is where you are supposed to be NEWBIES
This is the vehicle to the Telegram group
https://chat(dot)whatsapp(dot)com/LwycvUj4YLXI2DBnyZmAfV

Replace the "dot" with ".".

Happy Good Friday
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SteveOfu: 5:19pm On Apr 02, 2021
Kindly check my signature for pie money
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Christiano25(m): 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2021
Link isn’t working. Please help me out. The dot is actually confusing
SteveOfu:
You never still join the WhatsApp group ni
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Christiano25(m): 5:26pm On Apr 02, 2021
Here’s what it says” couldn’t join Group”
SteveOfu:
You never still join the WhatsApp group ni

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 5:34pm On Apr 02, 2021
Christiano25:
Please anyone willing to teach me about crypto and how to use Binance. Nb... I am willing to pay � to learn

Some people won't learn, what will it take you to read some pages backward, watch some videos on YouTube to learn how to trade.

Gullible people like you are the easiest to scam, someone from somewhere will just come and tell you that with $100 you can make $1000 in an hour and you'll believe cos simple work of research you cannot do.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by haryodehjia(m): 5:40pm On Apr 02, 2021
Midazman:

bro.. pls could u explain.. what's the opportunity in it?
I mean buy another coin and hold.. U can even get a coin that will give u 1x for short term
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iampaulsmith(m): 5:44pm On Apr 02, 2021
Chief ZIL has surpassed it’s ATH and crossed 0.2. I added a small stash on 0.16. I remember you said you wanted it to cross 0.2 before deciding what to do with it.
jedisco:
For my ada folks....
Looks precarious agaist eith... Almost at a bounce or die level...

Let's not forget most alyts have done really well against eith for several weeks... Not unexpected for eith to try nd take its place...

An eith rally in a bull run usually has a significance to the wider market... I'm trying to see what this would mean if it continues

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 5:58pm On Apr 02, 2021
iampaulsmith:
Chief ZIL has surpassed it’s ATH and crossed 0.2. I added a small stash on 0.16. I remember you said you wanted it to cross 0.2 before deciding what to do with it.

I'm really bullish on this coin.. I believe it's got the right structure to go parabolic... I'd share reasons later

I had some i got on the last dip and sold my stash at 0.197 (I usually sell strong resistance, can always re-enter on a flip)...
I'm now looking to reenter... An hourly close above 0.2 should do it... Moreso, this breakout occured on high volume

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2021
Fil is about to sleep with the fishes
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nihilistjnr: 6:37pm On Apr 02, 2021
anyone heard of aoiz?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibeme: 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2021
nihilistjnr:
anyone heard of aoiz?

Tell us more.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by afroxyz: 6:51pm On Apr 02, 2021
Oyindamolah:
CB is a stock
CB is a stock
CB is a stock
C.o.i.n.b.a.s.e
Join the link in my signature we both get FREE shares of CB
even when it has not been listed?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by CryptoMatic: 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2021
SteveOfu:
CB is not going to be listed on binance, it a stock now, google NASDAQ. Coursera was listed in Wednesday at $39 it closed at $45, visit investing dot com and see the charts. The same will happen to cb.

Read what I typed again
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nihilistjnr: 6:58pm On Apr 02, 2021
Ibeme:

Tell us more.

Oboi i dey one telegram group like that and they mentioned the ido was today.
I jumped into the aoiz group and saw people discussing how the ido launch price was already 5-6x, but then I saw the official account announce the coin was sold out.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 7:33pm On Apr 02, 2021
I don't know why Nigerians do this on international chatrooms or comment sections like WhatsApp group, Tele.gram groups, YouTube comment section, etc.

When they drop a comment, they'll always mention "Nigeria" and they NEVER use "I'm," but am.

Do they think the moment they mention Nigeria, they'll get help instantly? In most cases, they never get a reply. In fact, people begin to avoid them, including me, a Nigerian.

It's good to be proud of your country, but keep it in your pocket at times and just go ahead with your question. Also, stop using "am" in place of I'm — that sh!t is irritating.

Yes, I know say life no be by spelling, but at least, put some effort in it and stop mentioning Nigeria up and down when all the world know us for is nothing but corruption, fraud, football, and maybe music.

Dem go just type "am" full everywhere. Indians and Nigerians are fond of this. Always in a hurry!

Things they could just learn easily with the help of a short video on YouTube. You want to make money, but you don't want to spend money watching free video tutorials online.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Zabiboy: 7:37pm On Apr 02, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Oboi i dey one telegram group like that and they mentioned the ido was today.
I jumped into the aoiz group and saw people discussing how the ido launch price was already 5-6x, but then I saw the official account announce the coin was sold out.
i know about it...i joined the group one day after qualifications for tokens ended....
they are a streaming network just like theta and YouTube..but theirs looks more better...
they'v launched only on BSCpad and PAID....you needed to stake a certain amount to be among those who would get the coin first....
The project looks solid....but it MAY increase up to 1000% before it gets listed on any exchange unless you can pay high gas fees in uniswap or pancakeswap

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Avast(m): 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2021
Eduwa4:

right here it is only use to trade and can't be bought from binance...having search the conversion platform on binance no coin like win there..
thanks for you assistance but if you can share more light to further convince me pls do not hesitate to do so.

How far, did you get it?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Eduwa4: 8:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
Avast:

How far, did you get it?
not really boss, I wonder how it works I have been able to convert usdt to doge.c.oin before but among the list of coin there is no win nor Hot on binance for conversion. I should also note that I am not trading with it but only want to keep them. I guess it only available for trading. pls help confirm if I'm wrong.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iampaulsmith(m): 8:26pm On Apr 02, 2021
It’s one of my favourite coin thanks to you. It has held above 0.2. Based on the chart what range would be a good entry
jedisco:

I'm really bullish on this coin.. I believe it's got the right structure to go parabolic... I'd share reasons later

I had some i got on the last dip and sold my stash at 0.197 (I usually sell strong resistance, can always re-enter on a flip)...
I'm now looking to reenter... An hourly close above 0.2 should do it... Moreso, this breakout occured on high volume
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iamthebestman40: 8:28pm On Apr 02, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nihilistjnr: 8:29pm On Apr 02, 2021
Ibeme zabiboy

http:///aioztraders
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iamthebestman40: 8:29pm On Apr 02, 2021
Eduwa4:

not really boss, I wonder how it works I have been able to convert usdt to doge.c.oin before but among the list of coin there is no win nor Hot on binance for conversion. I should also note that I am not trading with it but only want to keep them. I guess it only available for trading. pls help confirm if I'm wrong.

Those coins you mentioned are there. You only need to search the pair of the coin with Ustd or any coin you currently have in portfolio. You can’t convert.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 8:34pm On Apr 02, 2021
jedisco:

What's a good entry for this coin if it held above 0.2?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Avast(m): 8:46pm On Apr 02, 2021
Eduwa4:

Go to market, type WIN on the search box and let me see your screenshot
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mamazi1(m): 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2021
Somebody help. I'm having a coin called TRY (Turkish Lira) but I've been trying to swap or use it to buy another coin or even to transfer to p2p but can't find such options on that particular coin. hope my money is not stucked. Please what can I do ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 9:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
Mamazi1:
Somebody help. I'm having a coin called TRY (Turkish Lira) but I've been trying to swap or use it to buy another coin or even to transfer to p2p but can't find such options on that particular coin. hope my money is not stucked. Please what can I do ?

Your money isn't stuck. Type in TRY, then scroll and look for Try/usdt pair. Once you see it sell the TRY to USDT then with that you can buy any coin.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mamazi1(m): 9:19pm On Apr 02, 2021
I can't find anything like Try/usdt. But I can see other coins/try

Notyamate:

Your money isn't stuck. Type in TRY, then scroll and look for Try/usdt pair. Once you see it sell the TRY to USDT then with that you can buy any coin.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mamazi1(m): 9:22pm On Apr 02, 2021
Got it now. Thank you so much. Please which coin do you suggest I buy.

Notyamate:

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 02, 2021
Christiano25:
Please anyone willing to teach me about crypto and how to use Binance. Nb... I am willing to pay � to learn

I can teach you;

1) How to use Binance
2) How to use Tradingview to know when to buy

If you are serious, send an email to happinessangela@gmail.com cause I may not see your response here.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2021
Mamazi1:
Got it now. Thank you so much. Please which coin do you suggest I buy.

You're welcome.

I don't suggest coin to people but you can look into, Sol, Theta, and ksm. Don't come for my head if things go south o grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Christiano25(m): 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2021
Sent you a mail now
Happyangel89:

I can teach you;

1) How to use Binance
2) How to use Tradingview to know when to buy

If you are serious, send an email to happinessangela@gmail.com cause I may not see your response here.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Loris576(m): 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2021
iLegendd:
There are lots of things I haven't said and I'll say some of them with time.

One of them is: being on time.

Google and a few other sites have a web scrawler that searches the web for new info every single seconds. They call it mentions.

If you're into a trade and in that trade you have keywords, yet you're not using mention, you're missing a lot.

At times, I don't visit Nairaland, but when I get mentioned, Google let's me know.

Gather all the keywords in your business and put them as mention. Whenever such words get mentioned anywhere around web, you get notified. This way, you know what's going on before most and you'll be on time with latest blog posts or news by people around the world.

I have used it to catch people reposting my content on their blogs, people trying to sell my books behind my back, etc.

In crypto, I use it to get alert on new airdrop, launch, etc. So, I'm always on time — except I choose not to.

So, create some notifications and always scan through them — it doesn't take time.
how do i go about that of Google pls

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (3627) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.