Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,382 members, 7,800,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (501) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3252971 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) ... (3625) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Loris576(m): 10:54am On Apr 09, 2021
priceaction:

simple crypto scanner white background with chart and dart logo on playstore
priceaction:

priceaction:

is it this app ?

and pls just type how the app is used pls
cos i downloaded this one
if you can't type can I message you via email or WhatsApp. my WhatsApp is 07082963020

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PeaceIlya: 10:57am On Apr 09, 2021
To my #crypto gurus here ,how do you keep your mental health in check ?

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emashegzy: 11:04am On Apr 09, 2021
PeaceIlya:
Someone gave my friend 1m to trade Crypto because he is quite good at it. Two weeks after buying a coin, he made a 300K profit.The person was happy. Then he bought another coin that dipped and lost 100K from the 300K profit.The person began harassing him about losing her moneyGrimacing face

I mean, the 100K that was lost was from a profit. The capital is still there with a 200K profit IN TWO WEEKS the person didn't work for. Easy money. But the 100K loss from a money that isn't technically yours yet is what you're worked up about. Greed is a sin

One thing I've learnt from my little experience in dealing with Crypto (in fact all form of investment) is to NOT BE GREEDY, Be grateful for little gains and always be ready for bad days. It is okay to lose as long as it doesn't bankrupt you. 1.2m from 1m is still profit

Btw, this friend of mine started trading during last year's lockdown and he's gotten quite good at it. He recently initiated me.

If you're yet to key into the race of the moment, you should. Start off by getting tips from those experienced in the business (but don't be greedy)

One of the best ways to start off is by following Tipacks signals for trading. I'd recommend them for crypto and Forex where they have expertise.

You can join the Telegram group after registration and benefit from their guidance/tips and other advance services.

Simple advice, don't trade for anyone!
The psychological stamina when trading with your money is different from when you trade with other people's money because if things go south, you can recoup it yourself but when it's other people's funds, you'll be pressured.

Pls how do I join Tipacks signals I really want to learn crypto and forex am new to this crypto world tho I have learnt some basics on my own

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by obi4eze(m): 11:12am On Apr 09, 2021
Ibime:
XRP is running for me. Plan to exit 80% of my position around 1.17 and leave the rest to ride

Planning to exit mine at 1.16. Daily close was bullish. Day traders for the past 2 days would have enjoyed the coin.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 11:15am On Apr 09, 2021
dogtails:
Are u sure it will get to 1.17 cos me sef dey monitor am oh

Nobody can say for sure but so long as BeeTee maintains form, that is where I plan to exit most of my holding.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by haryodehjia(m): 11:32am On Apr 09, 2021
Am supposed to have $WIN worth $90 but I all I have left is $50... Pls am I d only one with this problem??

1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 09, 2021
haryodehjia:
Am supposed to have $WIN worth $90 but I all I have left is $50... Pls am I d only one with this problem??
lolzzzzz calm down, make sure you don't sell it.. The reason is because the coin is dipping..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 09, 2021
nittly:
target ENJ

Note: DYOR

Jumped on this and pull out at $3.0
Can I still go back? : cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ojelabi30(m): 11:37am On Apr 09, 2021
haryodehjia:

Its general, that is what I am also experiencing here

To know your actual value try click on sell and click 100% then check the usdt value

I think it's a glitch from binance or so

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mizwalterz(f): 11:38am On Apr 09, 2021
Mizwalterz:
please I just found this coin on my trust wallet.
can I send BTC to this receive button?
pls I need assistance here ooo

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jossy468(m): 11:39am On Apr 09, 2021
Am lost... Someone should put me through.. 08142377550

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by haryodehjia(m): 11:48am On Apr 09, 2021
TOONAMI:
lolzzzzz calm down, make sure you don't sell it.. The reason is because the coin is dipping..
Sorry sir but this is not due to the dip.. I just want to be sure that it is a glitch
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by haryodehjia(m): 11:49am On Apr 09, 2021
ojelabi30:

To know your actual value try click on sell and click 100% then check the usdt value

Thanks just want to b sure
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lordnaruto: 11:49am On Apr 09, 2021
Mizwalterz:

pls I need assistance here ooo

you can't send BTC to KCS wallet address now? either u get an error message or u lose ur money. Go to ur homepage, you should see BTC option there, click and copy the wallet address for BTC ,
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ojelabi30(m): 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2021
ojelabi30:

It has now been restored
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ojelabi30(m): 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2021
haryodehjia:

Thanks just want to b sure

Recheck now is like it's back to normal
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nuelsylves(m): 12:10pm On Apr 09, 2021
Guys please which coin is worth trading on currently?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by haryodehjia(m): 12:11pm On Apr 09, 2021
ojelabi30:

Recheck now is like it's back to normal
Still the same but I went through a group on fb n still the same thing.. It is general for binance
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 09, 2021
nuelsylves:
Guys please which coin is worth trading on currently?

I think Vite is going to run like NKN, you should probably buy it now and hold for about 2 weeks.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 12:21pm On Apr 09, 2021
Greetings money chasers. So i took sometime off coupled with Easter celebration and I'm back. You guys remember those times I was jumping in and out of coins and losing usds? Well there was this coin I saw then : Kcs at 5 dollars and I neglected it, yesterday (almost a week later) that I checked it was at 12. ISH dollars. So I quickly ran some research on the coin and was happy with what I found and jumped in at 12.9; was actually waiting for it at 12.5 but It refused to come down. Well I'm happy to announce the coin is worth 14.9 dollars today and still climbing. There is this confidence I have hodling the coin...I'm gonna hodl for a long time

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nittly(m): 12:21pm On Apr 09, 2021
papiforreal:

Jumped on this and pull out at $3.0
Can I still go back? : cool
if you want to risk it...... you can forgone that co.in and look into another like FET, VET,

NOTE: DYOR
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 09, 2021
Loris576:
[color=#000099][/color]
is it this app ?

and pls just type how the app is used pls
cos i downloaded this one
if you can't type can I message you via email or WhatsApp. my WhatsApp is 07082963020

i think i explained briefly sometimes ago i how i used it. if you cant get it right, give me some time i will break it down. if indont reply you in the next 24hours, pls remind me. i hv been so busy lately.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dimitarr: 12:27pm On Apr 09, 2021
This WIN has really sucked the wind out of everyone. Thats why its good to take profit up and diversify, not overdifisify. You cant have 500 dollars and be trading with almost 20 coins. 5 at most 3 to maximixe your gains. That's if you have 500dollars ooo

14 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 09, 2021
Happyangel89:

I think Vite is going to run like NKN, you should probably buy it now and hold for about 2 weeks.
please where can I get nkn and vite?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by val4sure(m): 12:41pm On Apr 09, 2021
StrafordSTONES:
Greetings money chasers. So i took sometime off coupled with Easter celebration and I'm back. You guys remember those times I was jumping in and out of coins and losing usds? Well there was this coin I saw then : Kcs at 5 dollars and I neglected it, yesterday (almost a week later) that I checked it was at 12. ISH dollars. So I quickly ran some research on the coin and was happy with what I found and jumped in at 12.9; was actually waiting for it at 12.5 but It refused to come down. Well I'm happy to announce the coin is worth 14.9 dollars today and still climbing. There is this confidence I have hodling the coin...I'm gonna hodl for a long time
The coin has potential, my only regret was I didnt buy when it was around 4usd when a friend of mine adviced me to, anyway we move , I've jumped in already.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 12:47pm On Apr 09, 2021
val4sure:

The coin has potential, my only regret was I didnt buy when it was around 4usd when a friend of mine adviced me to, anyway we move , I've jumped in already.

I dey tell you bro...I regret not entering at that 5

Well #Hodl
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PeaceIlya: 12:50pm On Apr 09, 2021
Check my profile you will see the WhatsApp group on the YIM section on my profile
Emashegzy:

Pls how do I join Tipacks signals I really want to learn crypto and forex am new to this crypto world tho I have learnt some basics on my own
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 09, 2021
haryodehjia:

Sorry sir but this is not due to the dip.. I just want to be sure that it is a glitch
yea just checked mine is a glitch..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 09, 2021
PeaceIlya:
Check my profile you will see the WhatsApp group on the YIM section on my profile
I've been trying the link but it's not going

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bunker1(m): 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2021
I just slapped myself for ever thinking about selling B.NB to Ksm, I have made a lot of mistakes but you can never be wrong with Bian.ance. God bless your trading.

Green is smiling time and also time to take some off the table grin because dip is natural phenomenon that must occur, just freestyling not an advice.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 1:17pm On Apr 09, 2021
This Bitmart na thieves, they took 4dollars as trading feee

Who does that

I sent 52dollars to that exchange, now i'm having just 46dollars

Worst thing is, i must do I.D VERIFICATION before i withdraw undecided

That one just dey fear me, all these wicked exchange sha

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 1:19pm On Apr 09, 2021
amikable97:

If you can find a way to move it back to binance do so
I left the little I had in Binance and binance automatically converted it to PUNDIX for me.
that's my for at so I wount loose the coin.n . its showing pundi X in trust wallet but that of binance is pundix

(1) (2) (3) ... (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) ... (3625) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: clems88(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.