Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,933 members, 7,806,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (508) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3268867 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (3631) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 10, 2021
Mannymanny:
This one NKN and VITE are dipping ehn... I thought they’re supposed to soar around this weekend.

Vite will soar next week

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lkillbrokehoes: 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2021
Ojemedad:
Sometimes we just need to buy a coin, delete the app and come back in some months time.

Below is WRX sailor called on 27th February, lol and behold it hasdone over 1200%

If only we can have the patience to hold.

I bought it, then sold when it begin to deep. big regrets
Patience is very important in crypto, this I've learnt. most of the coins I have bought, I don't check them at all, even if I checked that they dipped, I won't still sell and at the end those coins will moon.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Uniqueaccountant(m): 1:35pm On Apr 10, 2021
This buyer transferred money to me and didn't mark it paid...what happens please and how can I send him his crypto.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Uniqueaccountant(m): 1:38pm On Apr 10, 2021
Uniqueaccountant:
This buyer transferred money to me and didn't mark it paid...what happens please and how can I send him his crypto.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 1:41pm On Apr 10, 2021
Dumping time
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 1:41pm On Apr 10, 2021
Uniqueaccountant:

Go back to the trade section and contact him
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mannymanny: 1:42pm On Apr 10, 2021
Happyangel89:

Vite will soar next week
Holding them... do they have any events coming up?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 10, 2021
Please how will I sell the trons on Binance through p2p?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 1:50pm On Apr 10, 2021
Adeolaissacutie:
Please how will I sell the tronsss on Binanceeeee through p2p?

Convert or sell back to usdt and transfer to yr p2p acct.

Trx/usdtt, then sell... Choose the percentage u want sell 25 or 50 or 75 or 100..

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 2:01pm On Apr 10, 2021
please how do i swap my npxs on trust wallet
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tammyboy1(m): 2:02pm On Apr 10, 2021
What coins have potentials to blow up but aren't listed on binance? And what exchange are they listed currently? I missed TKO already
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by millennialaku2: 2:03pm On Apr 10, 2021
btc is currently retesting 60k. orders have been filled, we are about to take off cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Uniqueaccountant(m): 2:17pm On Apr 10, 2021
Ojemedad:

Go back to the trade section and contact him
he's not there. System has cancelled trade cause of time out
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Festusyemi96(m): 2:21pm On Apr 10, 2021
Please how can I sell OKT coin?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Loris576(m): 2:26pm On Apr 10, 2021
priceaction:

Asper your question: SIMPLE CRYPTO SCANNER APP, how to use

1---open the app.

2---select the market you like to trade, in this case binance

3---connect it with binance
4---click setting gear and enable your cellular network.. you can leave the rest settings and back to the dashboard

5---click the scanner sign ( second from the left)...YOU WILL SEE SCANNER... click edit sign (pen symbol YOU WILL SEE UPDATE SCANNER)....... play with the percentage...............i use 7% for 30mins and 10 percent for 1hr.... that means for every coin that do 7% in the last 30 mins, when you scan, it will alert you. after figuring what you wish, to use, save and exit.
Thank you
but the issue i have is this
it gave me a pop up of beam/usdt doing -8% but when i went to binance to check immediately.
Beam did +27% meanwhile I set 40 mins and I also went to check the 1hr chart corresponding but it wasn't a red candle, i don't know why. pls can you explain this

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 2:41pm On Apr 10, 2021
Shitcoin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Yunisah(m): 2:42pm On Apr 10, 2021
what do you think about safemoon, safemars and feg
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by elmoduddah: 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2021
VRA and LINA on the move...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by japro: 2:57pm On Apr 10, 2021
Einsteindude:

Through they have p2p, but I will recommend you use bi.Nance then send it over to Ku.coin to purchase your choice c.ion.

Can I buy crypto on kucoin by the p2p method.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EarlyCareer: 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2021
Uniqueaccountant:
he's not there. System has cancelled trade cause of time out

Do a great thing in that person's life, contact the bank where it came from by next week and return the money, if you can....

I know it's hard being a good person, some may call you stupid, a fool.

The choice is yours.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2021
Loris576:

Thank you
it gave me a pop up of beam/usdt doing -8% but when i went to binance to check immediately.
Beam did +27% meanwhile I set 40 mins and I also went to check the 1hr chart corresponding but it wasn't a red candle, i don't know why. pls can you explain this

now it should be around 10% negative. Reason is that it has shed around 10% from its current candle of 40mins (or /1hr) related to the total up trend, 4hour or daily.. DAILY TREND UP, LOWER TREND..40MINS.. DOWN.. loosing its momentum.

In related to your data, It reached a peak far more than 27%, trend is up, but now lost around 8 percent using 40mins chat. If yu look at it, it will be inverted pinbar, down...
I think all those percentages are averages and mean over a period of time (i stand to be corrected). So you have to understand this.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 10, 2021
tammyboy1:
What coins have potentials to blow up but aren't listed on binance? And what exchange are they listed currently? I missed TKO already
TLM
Already on mxc pro and Pancakeswap
Launching on binance April 13

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 10, 2021
Loris576:

Thank you
Samsung Galaxy what are you using?
I'm planning on getting one soon.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by johnoj24(m): 3:39pm On Apr 10, 2021
Ibime:

I no want share address of shïtcoin cos every one to hammer, another one you lose so I could be blamed if things go South. The name is there so you can easily search it. I like the tokennomics of this one na him make I enter.

For shïtcoins, be ready to cut money in pieces and spread it all round and the ones that hammer will more than cover the ones that lose with change.

I lost 40% on Safetoken
Lost 60% on SafeEth
Lost 7% on Aioz
Lost 33% on TIDAL
Lost 10% on VRA
Lost 25% on KLV
Did 2.4x on APY
Gained 20% on Treat
Gained 50% on XBE
Gained 45% on ERN
Gained 80% on Elongate
Gained 30% on Strite
Gained 20% on HOGL
Did 20x on SafeBNB
Now 2x on Gulag

On all these I gained about $10k net profit, but almost half of them lost so anyone that FOMO into these shïtcoins is at your own risk. You have to play the game of percentages with it and spread money around
Boss are still with elongate?, My $200 now $800.

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ceeSleek(m): 4:00pm On Apr 10, 2021
This PUNDIX, i just use one eye dey look you. i hope you don't want to be unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Loris576(m): 4:05pm On Apr 10, 2021
priceaction:

now it should be around 10% negative. Reason is that it has shed around 10% from its current candle of 40mins (or /1hr) related to the total up trend, 4hour or daily.. DAILY TREND UP, LOWER TREND..40MINS.. DOWN.. loosing its momentum.

In related to your data, It reached a peak far more than 27%, trend is up, but now lost around 8 percent using 40mins chat. If yu look at it, it will be inverted pinbar, down...
I think all those percentages are averages and mean over a period of time (i stand to be corrected). So you have to understand this.
seems i get you
you mean the arrival of +27% was as a result of 8% being subtracted ?
meaning it was 35% before falling to 27.
pls is this what you mean cos that's what i can get from your statement
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Loris576(m): 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2021
Nairalandian:

Samsung Galaxy what are you using?
I'm planning on getting one soon.
A10s
you fit buy give too o
this one i am holding is not my own grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tammyboy1(m): 4:24pm On Apr 10, 2021
Nairalandian:

TLM
Already on mxc pro and Pancakeswap
Launching on binance April 13
thanks, i can't find these apps on PlayStore tho, maybe i should use the websites
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 10, 2021
tammyboy1:
thanks, i can't find these apps on PlayStore tho, maybe i should use the websites
Pancakeswap is a site not an app
Mxc is an app and it's on playstore

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 10, 2021
Loris576:

seems i get you
you mean the arrival of +27% was as a result of 8% being subtracted ?
meaning it was 35% before falling to 27.
pls is this what you mean cos that's what i can get from your statement
you get the concept 100% but may not be 35% based on mean or median. you just dont add it like that. But in anyway, you dont need to have to understand the algorithm based on mean, median , gain and loss percent. They have done the job already. But you get the concept right.
If you are like, buying the dip, the 8% can guide you to place order where you see support or momentum. After dip n lower time frame, many times, it bounces of resistance or support levels. I prefer growing from small percent to high using price action and rally on higher TF, if it failed, then i moved on. I dont like buying the dip or follow a falling coins to place buy order, not my thing.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2021
ceeSleek:
This PUNDIX, i just use one eye dey look you. i hope you don't want to be unfortunate.

cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nittly(m): 4:36pm On Apr 10, 2021
target bake/busd!!!!
Note DYOR

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (3631) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: GreatManBee, Ifexxi, Valwezzy and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.