Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (607) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3255380 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) ... (3626) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 21, 2021
PeaceIlya:
XRP buy setup below: 1.38$

Target: 1.7$ - 1.8$

Stoploss: 1.25$
can u sell xrp to me?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Simplyaduke: 7:09pm On Apr 21, 2021
jedisco:

How about p2p

I couldn't access it since I haven't been verified but I already asked someone to send usdt to the address
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PeaceIlya: 7:19pm On Apr 21, 2021
Organicist95:
can u sell xrp to me?
Yes, just go to binance
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PeaceIlya: 7:20pm On Apr 21, 2021
Curious to see if VET follows the pattern from yesterday. It was around the same price range as today .237-.24 and by around 4 central it was over .26. I hope it does the same as it will make me a lot of $.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sukkyy2010: 7:23pm On Apr 21, 2021
My binance account just got verified pls I need someone to guide on how to kick Start this crypto journey as I'm new in the game.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexis11: 7:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
Stundey:

CoinmarketCap: A rebase (or price-elastic) token is designed in a way that the circulating token supply adjusts (increases or decreases) automatically according to a token's price fluctuations. This expansion and contraction is what we call a rebase mechanism. Rebase tokens are somewhat akin to stablecoins, in the sense that they both have price targets.

According to what I read in the group, the price target was achieved, but it worked against holders - some kind of re-denomination. Like cutting the worth of their investment by 50% or so to prevent dumping. But he is not adding Rebase this time on XBN.

Thanks so much for your time bro...

I put $50 sha... make we see how e wan be cool

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by oladipo322(m): 7:30pm On Apr 21, 2021
Sukkyy2010:
My binance account just got verified pls I need someone to guide on how to kick Start this crypto journey as I'm new in the game.
which of the document did u upload please?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
oladipo322:
Is there a way of making the image and the write up coloured...... This thing just dey frustrate person.

I don't know what to do

You know the colored one nimc gives has an inscription on the back
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PeaceIlya: 8:07pm On Apr 21, 2021
Leezah:
Yes

Hi there,

I have noticed that you have registered with my Referral ID above and wanted to personally thank everyone for their hard work.

As a kind gesture, we would like to onboard interested participant to our Moonshoot Program. Click here to join the WhatsApp group https://chat(dot)whatsapp(dot)com/GLIe4YCQNKwHvG9lmwM0N3

Lecture is by 8pm tonight
sukkyy2010
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by rafael122(m): 8:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
Vlyrics:

Seriously a coin like that can work oh. When Oyibo here charity and Africa, them dey like to key in because they know the crimes they did to us. I just pitch am here so that someone or some people can see it and try run with it. How can ppl be making coins yet no Nigerian has done any?
Nigeria has tatc. oin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mannasseh(m): 8:21pm On Apr 21, 2021
i beg you in the name of God, pls explain how hotbit works to me, i just bought some coins there and i thought i could transfer it toy wallet but it's not working

pls explain everything about it to me, pls don't ignore
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 8:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
spectrefax "BTC tanks in price, vast majority of altcoins follow with even larger losses.

BTC pumps up in price, vast majority of altcoins follow with even larger gains than BTC.

Altcoins tank in price, BTC follows with only slightly lower losses.

Altcoins pump in price, BTC doesn't really move.

This relationship confuses me" in further explanation, the altcoin positions of traders lose their (BTC) value. In an attempt to avoid further losses, traders move their funds into Bitcoin to benefit from the uptrend. Due to this, a large part of the market gets out of altcoins (decrease in demand) and into Bitcoin (increase in demand).but this is how d crypto market works.
in summary; let d dip like further dip be your open window to heap profitably...
no fancy timechart reading and TA analysis; this is crypto101

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gleez: 8:30pm On Apr 21, 2021
Sukkyy2010:

Please what document did you submit for verification?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gleez: 8:32pm On Apr 21, 2021
oladipo322:
Then the problem should be from binance...... What other cryptocurrency exchange can be use apart from binance?

I'm still researching on an alternative to Binance
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 8:47pm On Apr 21, 2021
Stan2330:
I wanted to transfer my BNB from binance to trust wallet..I didn't Know the address I copied was moonshot contract address until I transferred my funds... Now my all my BNB coins are gone I don't know how to retrieve it
send me a p.m on Whats.App, someone might be able to help you.
check my sign.ature
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SaintUlot: 8:49pm On Apr 21, 2021
Gleez:

I'm still researching on an alternative to Binance

Bittrex, poloniex are credible alternatives.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dee4luv: 9:03pm On Apr 21, 2021
Sukkyy2010:

Please � how did you go about it. I've tried it countless times but it failed. Which document did you use?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 9:04pm On Apr 21, 2021
MrCodeSolo:
spectrefax "BTC tanks in price, vast majority of altcoins follow with even larger losses.

BTC pumps up in price, vast majority of altcoins follow with even larger gains than BTC.

Altcoins tank in price, BTC follows with only slightly lower losses.

Altcoins pump in price, BTC doesn't really move.

This relationship confuses me" in further explanation, the altcoin positions of traders lose their (BTC) value. In an attempt to avoid further losses, traders move their funds into Bitcoin to benefit from the uptrend. Due to this, a large part of the market gets out of altcoins (decrease in demand) and into Bitcoin (increase in demand).but this is how d crypto market works.
in summary; let d dip like further dip be your open window to heap profitably...
no fancy timechart reading and TA analysis; this is crypto101

What does this mean please.
let d dip like further dip
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sukkyy2010: 9:14pm On Apr 21, 2021
Dee4luv:

Please � how did you go about it. I've tried it countless times but it failed. Which document did you use?
I used my PVC scanned copy.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gleez: 9:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
SaintUlot:

Bittrex, poloniex are credible alternatives.

Thank you. How about Kucoin?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Admin9: 9:35pm On Apr 21, 2021
PeaceIlya:
XRP buy setup below: 1.38$

Target: 1.7$ - 1.8$

Stoploss: 1.25$
how do you set this on binance?

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kkkap: 9:37pm On Apr 21, 2021
Tina001:

Sell it to Usdt and transfer your usdt to P2p section. From P2p section, u can then select a buyer who will buy it and pay through Bank Transfer.. I think there was an explanation on this some pages back.

Note: Do not release your usdt before confirming payment in your Bank account

Thanks so much. I was able to sell via the p2p
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 9:38pm On Apr 21, 2021
Go get safemars, it going to b a smooth ride

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by johnoj24(m): 9:43pm On Apr 21, 2021
condomuser:
It's terrible someone will just introduce something here without mentioning the hiccups, now my funds is stuck in Trustwallet too and i'm no longer interested in the RubbishMoon abi SAFemoon, I just need someone to sell $0.30 or $0.50 BnB so I transfer the little funds back to my major wallet.

Anyone willing to sell to me $0.30 BnB to my Trustwallet address, kindly quote me
I don't mind paying you first with a recharge card.

Thanks in advance

I can't stop laughing... if your money double now nobody will hear about it.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by morzook(m): 9:55pm On Apr 21, 2021
Did mine under an hour today. Used a computer though. The app was giving me issues

Dee4luv:

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tina001(f): 9:58pm On Apr 21, 2021
kkkap:

Thanks so much. I was able to sell via the p2p

You are welcome
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SaintUlot: 10:18pm On Apr 21, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Leezah(f): 10:19pm On Apr 21, 2021
If this question reflects one of your concerns when it comes to investing, then you should read on.

The first thing to bear in mind is, with investments, there is no such thing as a little investment. You do not need millions to start investing, you can start where you are. Once you've established a savings culture that allows you set a substantial amount aside, and your mindset with regards to investment is intact, then you can invest.

Be sure to grow your skillset to help you earn more, then know what your risk appetite is, before delving into investment. We'll advise beginners to start with a low-risk form of investment such as mutual funds, treasury bills. The reason being that they low risk(there is little to no chance of you losing your money) and they have good returns when allowed to mature for the minimum holding period.

Then move over to high risk Investment such as stock and Crypto

Leezah:
Yes

Hi there,

I have noticed that you have registered with my Referral ID above and wanted to personally thank everyone for their hard work.

As a kind gesture, we would like to onboard interested participant to our Beginners Program on CryptoCurrency. Click here to join the WhatsApp group https://chat(dot)whatsapp(dot)com/GLIe4YCQNKwHvG9lmwM0N3

Lecture is by 8am tomorrow
We done with tonight's Lecture, we continue tomorrow for those of you having issues in binance don't miss tomorrow's lecture

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Leezah(f): 10:20pm On Apr 21, 2021
SaintUlot:
Check the MACD before you follow any PnD.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bullrun: 10:55pm On Apr 21, 2021
Alexis11:

Congrats bro.

I don't put more than $50 on a shitcoin though.

Do you have the contract address of moonpirate pls?

Check coinmarket cap

(1) (2) (3) ... (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) ... (3626) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: puremaker7(m), Iddfx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.