Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (614) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3273417 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) ... (3633) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Disciplinarian: 8:59pm On Apr 22, 2021
lavylilly:
Oga go to binance

This is the first time am hearing WhatsApp Bank

I mean WhatsApp banking, almost every bank in Naija get WhatsApp banking platform na.

Anyway, how do I transfer money to a trader that's using Kuda, I've checked up to 3 traders and they're all using Kuda. Is it compulsory to use Kuda as a means of payment on binance?

I wanted to buy USDT, I went straight to p2p trade and I clicked on an ad that's in accordance to my budget, I typed in the price and clicked on 'make payment' the next thing I saw was "Opara Neptune...00045678...Kuda bank" I thought it was a mistake and cancelled the trade and checked another ad, I still arrived at the same junction. Kuda is not a bank, it's an app. Maybe it's because I'm a still a novice hence the reason for the confusion. I don't use Kuda because I don't like the app.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nihilistjnr: 8:59pm On Apr 22, 2021
Omo Ibime I don pull the trigger
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigx(m): 9:03pm On Apr 22, 2021
Muha4ril:
Good afternoon house, I need advise on the coin I can buy directly from binance to save my money from the naira issue. Not particularly invest. Like 600k. I'm a newbie pls any advise will be appreciated.
USDT/USDC/BUSD/TUSD

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigx(m): 9:04pm On Apr 22, 2021
essay007:

No, my sister used her bvn this month for verification. Why would they stop verifying with bvn?

Trust CBN to destroy any sign of progress in that sector

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 9:04pm On Apr 22, 2021
nihilistjnr:
Omo Ibime I don pull the trigger

You don buy BeeTee?

I believe Bidens Capital gains tax announcement caused the drop.

I'm observing. On one hand my creeyptos are dropping, on the other hand my tech stock shorts are doing well. I'm not making any move for now sha.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fungirl89(f): 9:07pm On Apr 22, 2021
murphyrichy:
the p2p is express is wat I have been using to sell my coins is very fast.
Can I use the P2P express even if I'm not a verified merchant?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nihilistjnr: 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2021
Ibime:

You don buy BeeTee?

I'm observing. On one hand my creeyptos are dropping, on the other hand my tech stock shorts are doing well. I'm not making any move for now sha.

Omo I bought it o.

The entry point I saw was just too tantalising.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
articlewriter:
grin grin grin
If BTC mistakenly dip to $30k and Eth dip to $700 even your emotions go leave you cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nor mind that guy, some people de sabi provoke person

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 22, 2021
Yesterday night, I tried swapping my BNB on Pancakeswap for Dogecoin since the coin is currently on the dip

I hope to wait for the pump

But I am yet to see my coin in my wallet

I spoke with some experts on this matter and I learnt Pancakeswap scammed alot of people yesterday

who else has experienced this?

Is there any way that they will end up refunding me

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by vicdom(m): 9:16pm On Apr 22, 2021
essay007:

Buy XRP, REN, DATA, IOST, DOGE, PERL, AKRO, SXP, 1INCH. All good alts with potential. Now is actually the right time to buy as they are dip. I hold some of these coins too
Thanks boss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 9:18pm On Apr 22, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Omo I bought it o.

The entry point I saw was just too tantalising.

Hmmm. It's broken below 50 day moving average. I would let it settle small first before we know how far. Bears are in control.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexis11: 9:24pm On Apr 22, 2021
murphyrichy:
once you click on Sell tro p2p Express you will be merged with someone that will pay you within Some minutes, check ur order and make sure you receive alert b4 releasing the coin.

I only have P2P on my own. There is nothing like express oh... Is there any special way to access it??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Macktaob(m): 9:28pm On Apr 22, 2021
Disciplinarian:

I mean WhatsApp banking, almost every bank in Naija get WhatsApp banking platform na.

Anyway, how do I transfer money to a trader that's using Kuda, I've checked up to 3 traders and they're all using Kuda. Is it compulsory to use Kuda as a means of payment on binance?

I wanted to buy USDT, I went straight to p2p trade and I clicked on an ad that's in accordance to my budget, I typed in the price and clicked on 'make payment' the next thing I saw was "Opara Neptune...00045678...Kuda bank" I thought it was a mistake and cancelled the trade and checked another ad, I still arrived at the same junction. Kuda is not a bank, it's an app. Maybe it's because I'm a still a novice hence the reason for the confusion. I don't use Kuda because I don't like the app.
Only through bank app can you access banks like Kuda and co.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 9:34pm On Apr 22, 2021
Leezah:
Check the MACD before you follow any PnD.
What's the use of the MACD?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by condomuser: 9:39pm On Apr 22, 2021
To survive this bear run, sell your alt coins that are still in profit and move the funds to either BTC or stable coin.
By Sunday expect not just blood across exchanges but flying body parts too.
To anyone heading to the village by tomorrow safe trip.

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mannasseh(m): 9:39pm On Apr 22, 2021
oladipo322:
Please how did u make deposit on hotbit? Where did u paste the Address that u copy? am kind of confuse
i sent usdt to the wallet and used it to buy the crypto
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kirchhoff01(m): 9:48pm On Apr 22, 2021
kelvinrhs:
Yesterday night, I tried swapping my BNB on Pancakeswap for Dogecoin since the coin is currently on the dip

I hope to wait for the pump

But I am yet to see my coin in my wallet

I spoke with some experts on this matter and I learnt Pancakeswap scammed alot of people yesterday

who else has experienced this?

Is there any way that they will end up refunding me

Chairman abeg no make me laugh abeg grin grin grin grin

Who wan refund you.

Your money don loss. I'm not sure if you can swap BnB to dogecoin. Dogecoin no get contract

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pius4luv(m): 9:52pm On Apr 22, 2021
dacool1:

U will send 1.5usdt to me I'll send u. 0017 bsc

Ok what’s ur WhatsApp number let me chat u up
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by JerryJJZ(m): 9:56pm On Apr 22, 2021
Hi guys. Pls, I've been trying to verify my binance account since yesterday, all to no avail. I've used NIN, Drivers licence and PCV; all declined.pls, has anyone experienced this before or is there something am doing wrong?...
Pls, someone should answer. thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DonGusfring: 9:56pm On Apr 22, 2021
I need a good shitcoin info whatsapp or telegram group. Any idea or connect pls
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 22, 2021
Go fucking short these coins. BTC to 48

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kirchhoff01(m): 9:59pm On Apr 22, 2021
OgTsfari:
Go fucking short these coins. BTC to 48
Oga take am easy abeg... My hand no dey for Futures....
Short and enjoy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lavylilly: 10:05pm On Apr 22, 2021
Disciplinarian:

98.9% of Nigeria on binance use Kuda, if you don't like it then you may not be able to trade on binance

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lavylilly: 10:08pm On Apr 22, 2021
Ibime:

You don buy BeeTee?

it's the announcement, it called multiplier effect in economics. Check out us Stocks, blood on the dance floor.

If you are a newbie you had better, hold yourself strong and if you can't or have paper hands, immediately withdraw ASAP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lavylilly: 10:09pm On Apr 22, 2021
DonGusfring:
I need a good shitcoin info whatsapp or telegram group. Any idea or connect pls
Cc: jerryjjz

Check some pages back you will see some dropped a Telegram and WhatsApp group link
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 10:15pm On Apr 22, 2021
Bloody on Thursday. In 2013, BTC crashed on Thursday through Friday. Fear not. In 2021, main crash will probably be on Sunday to Monday (Prediction).

I like seeing the street bloody like this — this is the time I strive the most with my new strategy. I trade only **** for now with my Binance account. E get why.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jpride(m): 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2021
https:///Xfinanceairbot?start=r0591324473

The distribution of this airdrop starts tomorrow. It is real and very promising ..... Do well to join to claim your $1200 worth of Xfi. Use Trust wallet
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by JerryJJZ(m): 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2021
lavylilly:
Cc: jerryjjz

Check some pages back you will see some dropped a Telegram and WhatsApp group link

I've been trying to read through. It's just too frustrating. Pls help quote the links so I can drop in..... Binance verification has turned something else
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 22, 2021
undecided
Dips everywhere

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goodoption(m): 10:20pm On Apr 22, 2021
Ibime:

I honestly don't know. Anything from here is in the hands of the Gods.

Wallstreetbets coin (WSB) is coming out tomorrow which may suck money away from Safemoon.

You also have SatoshiStreetbets (SSB) coin coming later this month or early next month.

I can't miss any of these two coins after the initial dump. I will try to make it to the launchpad sha but it's doubtful.

Where can I get this coins boss

WSB
SSB

(1) (2) (3) ... (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) ... (3633) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Azaland(f), Alliswell73, Shnew and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.