Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (673) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3258587 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) ... (3627) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Highbeepeeh(m): 5:34pm On May 01, 2021
narit:

Your last line sounds unnecessary. Obviously, the guy is a good person, genuinely trying to help people with what he knows. Though, sometimes he might sounds over confident, but am sure there is nothing wrong with that.

There are many different ways(strategies, methods, analysis) to make money from the market...Honestly, this Game offers a lot of different strategies that are more than the participants trying to make money from it......Just as with every decision making in life whatever strategy's you adopt can not always be right all the time, there are days it will fail you, but sticking to it consistently during both the good and bad days is what makes you succeed at the end of the day...... When you are In this business you need to have a strategy, and a plan it important, if you don't have this two things mostly a "strategy".... this is what I am sure of "you will never make a dime from this game, it might appear as if you making money but in the end you never will" Because you will be moved by everything you see and hear that is going on in the market and that is disastrous ....jumping from one hot Coīn or a Coīn that keeps going up to another so as not to lose out when you see your friends or others making money in your very presence. You end up making money only to give it back to the market inevitably, this goes on slowly, completely unaware of your actions until the market do you a favor by kicking you out of your misery(getting liquidated)....

This game is not a game where any of your emotions(Greed, Fear, Excitement, Sadness, Happiness) should interfere. if you are going to stay long and acquires wealth in this game you must be Neutral which is impossible for us as a human to do, especially when money is involved....This is why having a strategy and sticking to it no matter what!!...."Strategy" is the only thing that can protect you from yourself; those emotions I speak of will always try to interfere.......you might find what am about to say very difficult to ponder upon but I will say it anyway.....In this Game, you are your worst enemy!!!!

Have a strategy, be discipline and stick with it, doing the good or the bad days. Once you have a strategy and you adhere to it, investing can become very boring but that is how it should really feel....I know one of those emotion will always interfere so let me say this, I hope it guide you. If you see someone else making money from is own strategy and you start to feel yours is not good enough, remember that there are a lot of different strategies as many as the participants trying to making money and no strategy is perfect it is sticking with them consistently during the good and bad times that makes one money in the long run.....If you do this..I assure you, you will be successful in this Game.

Sincerely, I keep having this strong feelings that someday, the people in this thread will be making a testimony here or somewhere else about how Crypt0 unimaginably change their financial lives forever, I strongly feel this!!!! Pls, let be nice, we will all prevail.
Boss I Don send PM, abeg I dey find person wey go teach me this Crypto Head on
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solreb: 6:42pm On May 01, 2021
BAKE is taking off again. This is the coin from which I have made the most profit. Ride on babe

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by strom: 6:47pm On May 01, 2021
50% gone on spore Finance just within 24 hrs, luckily I didn't put what I cant afford to lose

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solidworks(m): 6:51pm On May 01, 2021
Wealth7:

Lol.. I choose not to respond to those quoting me asides you. First off, I didn’t sell.. Don’t jump into conclusion. Secondly, like I stated earlier, my point is your strategy didn’t work in regards to this particular coin. I was only making it obvious to you no strategy is perfect or close to perfect when it comes to crypto..

Lastly, The coin just recovered from the dip. Not like there was any profit whatsoever. Adios
His method made a lot of cash for us, he did not force it on you. keep it to yourself. if you made 100% gain you would not acknowledge him but will spend it on what ever you like. i can tell you sold just learn from what he told you. Peace.

15 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by strom: 6:55pm On May 01, 2021
Wealth7:

Lol.. I choose not to respond to those quoting me asides you. First off, I didn’t sell.. Don’t jump into conclusion. Secondly, like I stated earlier, my point is your strategy didn’t work in regards to this particular coin. I was only making it obvious to you no strategy is perfect or close to perfect when it comes to crypto..

Lastly, The coin just recovered from the dip. Not like there was any profit whatsoever. Adios

First he never told you his strategy will work 100%, this is crypto anything can happen, if a strategy can tick 60-80% then it is a good strategy.

Do you think it is easy. to make research that is working and also share it freely, we should appreciate everyone here contributing to make us make good investments

17 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by elmoduddah: 7:03pm On May 01, 2021
Hi guys. Has anyone else experienced this and know what else i can do? I sent some BNB 11 days ago from my Binance Wallet to Trust Wallet and it never landed.

What i think might be the issue: Few minutes after i made the withdrawal, Binance tweeted that they are suspending deposits and withdrawals due to maintenance.
In the bsc scan it shows the transaction was successful but i never received it.

Ive contacted Binance and they confirmed it was successful. Contacted Trust Wallet and submitted a ticket twice now, no response. Has anyone had similar experience? Its quite annoying
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by haryodehjia(m): 7:11pm On May 01, 2021
narit:

Your last line sounds unnecessary. Obviously, the guy is a good person, genuinely trying to help people with what he knows. Though, sometimes he might sounds over confident, but am sure there is nothing wrong with that.

There are many different ways(strategies, methods, analysis) to make money from the market...Honestly, this Game offers a lot of different strategies that are more than the participants trying to make money from it......Just as with every decision making in life whatever strategy's you adopt can not always be right all the time, there are days it will fail you, but sticking to it consistently during both the good and bad days is what makes you succeed at the end of the day......
A lot of folks here are in this game to buy a coin but don't understand when to cash out and when to enter a trade..
Things to note when buying a coin is check if the coin is paired with either bnb or btc...
Check for previous support n resistance using bnb/btc as base currency...
The reason for his loss was cos he bought at resistance level.
Chart NKN/BTC
Very important

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 7:22pm On May 01, 2021
Ibime:
Wetin dey worry Uni.

It's not moving with eithy

I've been holding in anticipation of v3 but maybe I should have bought Eithy instead

I am patiently waiting for their May 5th whatever.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 7:23pm On May 01, 2021
Tyche:

I am patiently waiting for their May 5th whatever.

It suppose rise in anticipation and dump by May 5th
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 7:23pm On May 01, 2021
Shïtcoin called Dogefather named after Elons tweet did 180x

Been too busy with work to keep eye on telegram

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by leksy07(m): 7:30pm On May 01, 2021
Guys pls, I have 200usdt I am not using for now., Kindly give ur NFA of which coin to put the money on. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 7:31pm On May 01, 2021
Wealth7:

You made five mistakes.

1. You made it look as if I forced you to use my strategy.
2. You forgot I said it's not financial advice.
3. You forgot I said it may not work for you, but it works for me.
4. You forgot I said nothing in this business is perfect and no one is.
5. You forgot I said DYOR.

Even with all these disclaimers, you still came back to rub the failure of your adventure on my face — pushing me to hoard information.

Did I do anything bad for sharing my strategy? If I did, I'm sorry — I just wanted to help, but didn't know it will end in a blame game.

In this business, no one likes to be blamed for another man's failure. This is why I didn't like your first comment, but I understand — we are all humans afterall.

19 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 7:31pm On May 01, 2021
Ibime:

It suppose rise in anticipation and dump by May 5th

Methink there's still some little room for that.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Trizzi: 7:34pm On May 01, 2021
leksy07:
Guys pls, I have 200usdt I am not using for now., Kindly give ur NFA of which coin to put the money on. Thanks
Refinable $Fine.

DYOR

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Avast(m): 7:35pm On May 01, 2021
iLegendd:

You made five mistakes.

Even with all these disclaimer, you still came back to rub the failure of your adventure on my face — pushing me to hoard information.

Did I do anything bad for sharing my strategy? If I did, I'm sorry — I just wanted to help, but didn't know it will end in a blame game.

He entered at the wrong time.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 7:37pm On May 01, 2021
Avast:

He entered at the wrong time.

And the blame is on me at the right time. grin

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 7:40pm On May 01, 2021
solreb:
Hello house, COMP has pumped to a new ATH 797 as of today. I bailed out some bags at 700 holding just a few coins. Now I couldn't find any news for this run. Should we expect AAVE to pump too since these too tend to move together. AAVE is now at 475, with enough room to reach its ATH of 575 reached on Feb 10. I sold a bag of AAVE I bought at 335 during the selloff at 451 on Apr 27. Though I still have some bags left I plan to add more AAVE because of the COMP run. I think it will be a good play to consider. I plan to add more COMP when it pulls back. I have been trading AAVE since Jan and COMP since Feb.

Aave has been a coyn on my radar... It's been consolidating between 300-500 for over 10 weeks... A breakout should see significant upside... It's a solid coyn that had a good rally a while back...

I'd be looking for a weekly finish. If it closes above 500, then I'd target an entry around 420-450...

For a quick scalp, it seems intent on getting to 550 at least although I'm not intending to get in now...

A good thing in trading is to lock your profits after a good run on a green day. The usual reaction is to look for another coyn to enter asap but most times, you wouldn't get a good enough entry as you want and when the market pullsback in a few days, a chunk of your profit is gone...

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Wealth7(m): 7:42pm On May 01, 2021
iLegendd:

You made five mistakes.

Even with all these disclaimers, you still came back to rub the failure of your adventure on my face — pushing me to hoard information.

In this business, no one likes to be blamed for another man's failure. This is why I didn't like your first comment.

Very well understood... What I don’t understand are the minions sucking on my balls for a conversation involving just you and I. cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Stan2330(m): 7:43pm On May 01, 2021
Ibime:
Shïtcoin called Dogefather named after Elons tweet did 180x

Been too busy with work to keep eye on telegram

Which telegram group is that so I can join
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by leksy07(m): 7:44pm On May 01, 2021
leksy07:

The coins must be on bin-ance pls.,, I don't deal with other app
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 7:53pm On May 01, 2021
Sailor1:
Another nice bounce on BCH

Not a fan of buying resistance (1000), but it looks like that level will be flipped soon.

Above 1000 is straightforward to 1200 which is a 20% move... Not in this though but might get in on a flip

Seems to be in the process of flipping that area...

I'd wait for the 21 ema on the 4hr chart which is currently at 942 to move up. If it bounces off that level, I'd get an entry and target 1200....

For now, I'm waiting for entries on etc, celr and foge to reach target price

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 7:55pm On May 01, 2021
binance loyalist lol
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Trizzi: 7:59pm On May 01, 2021
MrCodeSolo:
binance loyalist lol
Lmaoo
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Trizzi: 8:00pm On May 01, 2021
leksy07:

The coins must be on bin-ance pls.,, I don't deal with other app
Okay lol
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 1kinggy(m): 8:22pm On May 01, 2021
Samakus:

IIEITH? Some of us are novices bros. Care to specifically mention the coins my bias should tilt towards?

That's e. The. Reum.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 1kinggy(m): 8:24pm On May 01, 2021
Topsy04:
Good afternoon house, what's the minimum amount in dollars someone can start trading with on binance
is it $5 or $10 or 20$ or 50 ?

10, but I'd advise you use 12 to take care of fluctuations.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 1kinggy(m): 8:25pm On May 01, 2021
Brainbox0806:
Hello guys, I want to know if it's possible to funds my binance account with my nigeria visa/Mastercard? Or is there anyway to deposit using debit card ?Thanks

Don't try it.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 8:29pm On May 01, 2021
Good evening everyone. I am considering holding on Long term either ADA, VET, SOL or Doge. Can you please advise?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ezemarcel(m): 8:33pm On May 01, 2021
1kinggy:

10, but I'd advise you use 12 to take care of fluctuations.
so some people trade with 12dols nawoo

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Zobah: 8:34pm On May 01, 2021
jom28gy:
ok thanks, but how do I invest it for more gain
Give it to your pastor
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 1kinggy(m): 8:36pm On May 01, 2021
Ezemarcel:
so some people trade with 12dols nawoo

I know a couple of people who started with 5k naira and have compounded it.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ezemarcel(m): 8:41pm On May 01, 2021
1kinggy:

I know a couple of people who started with 5k naira and have compounded it.
you don't mean it

(1) (2) (3) ... (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) ... (3627) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: lamborghinifcb(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.