Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (683) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3273786 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) ... (3633) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lavylilly: 1:06pm On May 03, 2021
Osnami:
Since January, I have been saving 50k every month in my piggyvest account. Recently, I learnt about Dollar Cost Averaging (DCA) as an investment option especially for people who have a busy schedule. So I want to be putting the 50k to buy crypto (5 coins) every month (10k per coin).
I will like the pros here to help me with good coins that I can buy monthly with this DCA strategy.
Cc
Sailor1
Jedisco
Ilegendd
BrokerHaruna
OpenHeaven2019
Ibime
And all other wonderful gurus on this thread.
I laugh when I see questions like to, "to help you with a good coin you can buy" These guys are not magicians and they don't own a crystal ball to see, the way your learn about DCA is the same way you should DYOR on the following
SOL
Burger
LINA
LUA and other you might find promising.

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LauraClasikVibe(f): 1:19pm On May 03, 2021
greenalwaz:
please which exchange?
binance
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LauraClasikVibe(f): 1:25pm On May 03, 2021
Self discipline is sticking to your investment strategy when your emotions are screaming at you to do the wrong thing.

Self discipline is important in almost every area of life, especially when it comes to making money!

Practice makes perfect. Start by mastering the little things.

The 30 Day Money Challenge
-This is a sign for you to enter and do this challenge with me.
-Complete this checklist every day for the next 30 days
-Goal Number One: Put $15 into jar 1
Goal Number Two: Put $20 into jar 2
Goal Number Three: Read 7 Pages Of Rich Dad Poor Dad or the book of your preference.
-On Day 30 of the challenge you will have a:
-$450 Financial Cushion, $600 Emergency Fund, and priceless financial education

1% progress every day results in massive steps over time. Compound your personal growth for some amazing results.

When it comes to making money, success, and achieving things. It’s usually not about how privileged and lucky you are.⁣⁣⁠
⁣⁣⁠
It’s about your MINDSET! �⁣⁣⁠
⁣⁣⁠
In order to achieve your goals, your mindset needs to match your aspirations, otherwise, it might be holding you back from getting where you want to be.⁣⁣⁠

Marrying someone who is working doesn't guarantee anything, retrenchments happen, business fails. Marry the one you love, then work smart together

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by japro: 1:29pm On May 03, 2021
*for laughs only*
Have you notice how B.NB is trying to catch up with this thread page numbers.

grin cheesy wink smiley

NOT A FINANCIAL ADVICE.

22 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 1:32pm On May 03, 2021
Osnami:
Since January, I have been saving 50k every month in my piggyvest account. Recently, I learnt about Dollar Cost Averaging (DCA) as an investment option especially for people who have a busy schedule. So I want to be putting the 50k to buy crypto (5 coins) every month (10k per coin).
I will like the pros here to help me with good coins that I can buy monthly with this DCA strategy.
Cc
Sailor1
Jedisco
Ilegendd
BrokerHaruna
OpenHeaven2019
Ibime
And all other wonderful gurus on this thread.

1. ETH
2. BNB
3. SOL
4. LTC/ASX/Cake/Bake
5. BTC whenever it dips

For me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Valwezzy: 2:02pm On May 03, 2021
As seen on Telegram.

NB - Not a financial advice...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Samakus(m): 2:06pm On May 03, 2021
Hi guys. When I try to add a new coin wallet on trust wallet, it doesn't pop up for me to create my wallet address. Is there any other easy to use app like trust wallet for holding coins especially all these 'worthless' coins? Binance seems complex for me. Have been going up and down the app trying to create wallet addresses for coins that interest me
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Wealth7(m): 2:22pm On May 03, 2021
waypasser:
Buy safemoom. Its still promising. Many are buying. Register on whitebit exchange and buy. See the link on my signature.

Stay away from this coin. Looking at the price chart they may already be running out of hype and anyone getting in at this point could lose big. You never know, they could blow up (for a meme coin) like DOGE, but putting your money in it is a gamble, not an investment.

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by goldkinglord: 2:29pm On May 03, 2021
Jmarjr:

Pls add me.... 08139544121... Thanks
please add me .08065818207
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ojeshola: 2:32pm On May 03, 2021
Buy crosspad a very good project solid team

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by neduboo(m): 2:42pm On May 03, 2021
Please I just created an account with Bitrus global. How do I fund my account so that I can buy crypto?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Akinola2345(m): 3:01pm On May 03, 2021
waypasser:

Trust wallet is on top of the game. So you need to learn how to use it as a newbie.

Search for a coin but if not there click on add custom token then you will fill in contract address, symbol and decimal before you click add token finally.

You can also download safepal wallet. Its good too.

He guy....

Can you pls help.me....I am using safepal....I have usdt on safepal but I want to convert it to bnb in safepal...but was given me error.... Like ETH is not enough for miners

What can I do?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 3:15pm On May 03, 2021
Doge finally listed on Etoro.

Now I don't have to miss any Doge pump again

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mfunkynation(m): 3:24pm On May 03, 2021
Ibime:
Doge finally listed on Etoro.

Now I don't have to miss any Doge pump again
Bros, what is going on at 0.39+ for Doge?
..kinda Doge resistance @.39
will it rain to .36-32?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Samakus(m): 3:34pm On May 03, 2021
waypasser:

Trust wallet is on top of the game. So you need to learn how to use it as a newbie.

Search for a coin but if not there click on add custom token then you will fill in contract address, symbol and decimal before you click add token finally.

You can also download safepal wallet. Its good too.

Thanks man
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Samakus(m): 3:38pm On May 03, 2021
PeaceIlya:
Bake has 200 million supply.
Cake has 170 million supply.
But burger has 21 million total supply & still plan burning to reduce it to 1 million . Ooh users burger is going to the moon in future.

Burger still has one of best Dex as third position in bsc. Burger fundamental & supply limit has tendance to hit 1000$ above by next year. & It has usdt busd pairs on Binance exchange now

I'm seeing two burgers on trust wallet. Burger Erc or Burger Bep (the one standing at $23)

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 3:46pm On May 03, 2021
Guys, just a friendly reminder - Keep taking profits and do not wait for getting rich in one single day - (1% progress every day results in massive steps over time. Compound your personal growth for some amazing results- LauraClasikVibe)

Do remember shakeouts will happen and sometimes shakeouts are brutal - always better to have trailing stop-loss in place - lock in your profits!

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 3:50pm On May 03, 2021
PeaceIlya:
wink imagine doing 30% daily, but unfortunately GREED is the bane of many traders in this space.
I don't even mind a steady 2 to 5% daily. Still this trading thing seems to be a mirage to me. I usually don't know when to end exit. Anyways we keep learning everyday.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 4:03pm On May 03, 2021
PeaceIlya:
Bake has 200 million supply.
Cake has 170 million supply.
But burger has 21 million total supply & still plan burning to reduce it to 1 million . Ooh users burger is going to the moon in future.

Burger still has one of best Dex as third position in bsc. Burger fundamental & supply limit has tendance to hit 1000$ above by next year. & It has usdt busd pairs on Binance exchange now
When a coin burn happens, does this mean the dev are loosing their money. I believe these coins are in their wallets. Or do they just randomly burn people's coins?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by winkmart: 4:03pm On May 03, 2021
Buy 100 million SAFEBTC for N1500 and get 50% Jara

You can get 100 million NFT-ART token for just N1500

Safemoon is N4500 per million tokens

Safebtc is likely to shoot up this week if Wallstreet Bets gives them a shout if they win its contest.

You can get 100million Safebtc tokens for just N1500 and get 50% Jara

This is the season for DeFi Cryptocurrency.. Don't miss out

Connect with me on WhatsApp https://vars.us/BW7OE if you need to buy this cheap coins.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by CryptoMatic: 4:27pm On May 03, 2021
GreatManBee:

When a coin burn happens, does this mean the dev are loosing their money. I believe these coins are in their wallets. Or do they just randomly burn people's coins?

During burning of tokens, the tokens are sent to a wallet without a private key, for eth and bnb it 0x000000...... and these tokens they burn are the ones they allocated to them during pre-launch

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by CryptoMatic: 4:30pm On May 03, 2021
$BNB @ 666

cool

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 4:34pm On May 03, 2021
nna777:

0.40 target met. Enjoyed the ride from 0.311.
Entered new position @ 0.37. Read somewhere that Elon will be hosting a talkshow called SNL on may 8. So if you are interested hodl your new position. This week will be Doge week grin

New target - ATH.

Hope you are still holding?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elsueno: 4:34pm On May 03, 2021
Damn, dodge is a risky coin, spent a few $$ when it dips & now triples the initial capital. grin

Sold though, 3x is enough for me

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fusionchimera(m): 4:34pm On May 03, 2021
fusionchimera:
Head over to FTX and get yourself DEFI-perp

Enter at 13673

Have your stoploss at 1193.9

Target from 14290

Upto 16000
hi Guys this trade has done so well 1st target done so well,

Looks like 2nd target is far off so try to take profits off the table and move your stoploss into profit

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 4:38pm On May 03, 2021
winkmart:
Buy 100 million SAFEBTC for N1500 and get 50% Jara

You can get 100 million NFT-ART token for just N1500

Safemoon is N4500 per million tokens

Safebtc is likely to shoot up this week if Wallstreet Bets gives them a shout if they win its contest.

You can get 100million Safebtc tokens for just N1500 and get 50% Jara

This is the season for DeFi Cryptocurrency.. Don't miss out

Connect with me on WhatsApp https://vars.us/BW7OE if you need to buy this cheap coins.

Guy rest na...no one is buying shit from you hahan

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fusionchimera(m): 4:48pm On May 03, 2021
I honestly want to help people learn to trade ALL FOR FREE but tbh I’m busier than a bee these days. You can learn to trade on your own too if I provide you with good resources and by watching others trade too

I’m trying to put these links together and I’ll share them soon in a training session I’ll prepare with some colleagues.

You can join others too at zentradesforum(search on Telegram)

I will make time for everyone lemme push around these things first to create time

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) ... (3633) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Bagholder(m), SINisSIN(m), Allthelight, Xhady(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.