Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (701) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3274761 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) ... (3634) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Trex4(m): 6:00pm On May 05, 2021
StrafordSTONES:
Mehn if you see what I saw in ETC, you will shock....coin basically flew from $90 to $180 in less than 10 minutes. Omo this alt season go dey very adrenaline pumping...jeez!!!!
I thought the coin is just 88 dollars?

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 6:06pm On May 05, 2021
priceaction:

I don't know what I should call you. Legend, cryptomatik, crypto explorer, or cryptokindle. Your information are topnotch and you are not giving up. God bless you for quality info you dish out here. I always wonder if you are the same ilegendd that always get criticised then and always calling attention seeker while giving a controversial thread and title. grin grin. God bless your hustle man.

EXPOSÉ!

Ignore my shenanigans back then — I was probably broke (still broke sha). In this country, na only craze people dey succeed.

I was tired of being normal, so I tried being abnormal and it worked.

In Africa, the calm and gentle (introverted) ones keep struggling for survival, but the bold and na.sty keep succeeding.

I'm not supposed to reveal this, but let me just say it because someone may learn from it.

There are too many legit ways to make it online while in your room and one of them is controversy + great (free) contents.

The controversy brings the popularity while the free and great content bring the trust.

Popularity + Trust + Great Content = Wealth.

The formula is:

1. Cause trouble and have lots of haters and critics and put all attention on yourself (not because you're an attention-seeker, because you'll convert that attention to money soon).

2. Win back 80% of the haters and critics by dishing out free topnotch contents that'll enrich them. Give them 99% of all you know for free. Humans are greedy beings and when they benefit from you, they can easily forgive you of past grudges they hold against you.

3. Finally, you've gained trust, 80% fans and 20% haters, so it's time to sell the remaining 1% info.

4. As you sell the info, the 20% haters or critics are going to flood your thread to attack and abuse you and tell you how no one is going to patronize you.

They didn't know you now have 80% fans who trust you and are willing to buy anything you sell.

The table has turned. The haters and critics have become the attention-seekers and promotional tools for you.

This was exactly what I did in Romance section and made myself a millionaire without stepping my foot out of my house.

A lot of people thought I was a fool, but I ended up fooling them while building a passive income business that generates me money while I sleep.

I have never worked in my life. The formula I just exposed is what I used.

Why did I expose it? It's because I no longer use it, but it still works and always will.

What I wrote is not a financial advice o!

Life is a game, so play it. If you don't, others will play it against you.

As Mahatma Gandhi would say, "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." I guess this is why the coin WIN made me lots of money. #Smile.

So, ignore those that used to abuse me back then — I only used them as a ladder to the top and as a man with humanity in mind, I'll always give 99% for free. 1% is my only secret.

"Great men don't pray for riches, they walk towards wealth without minding critics and haters." This should be every youth's mantra.

43 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 6:11pm On May 05, 2021
jedisco:
Like it or hate it, one thing you can't take away from doge right now is the liquidity...

It's this selloff I've been on the lookout for... Quite similar to the last... lots of overleveraged positions had to be cleared out...
Now if ot can slowly get above 0.7 over the next 8-12 hours, then the proper move will start

Very correct.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 6:17pm On May 05, 2021
Trex4:
I thought the coin is just 88 dollars?

Just read this twitter and checked Binance to confirm. Well the exchange I saw it on was Kucoin. Maybe they are having a down-time
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solreb: 7:01pm On May 05, 2021
House what is it with ETC that is pumping. I sold a bigger bag on May 3 at 50 and the remaining smaller nag is now at 87. I ain't going to sell. I read somewhere that ETC is the original Ethereum. So I ma HODL to see a $3k price tag grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Itzlinda(f): 7:11pm On May 05, 2021
jedisco:
Like it or hate it, one thing you can't take away from doge right now is the liquidity...

It's this selloff I've been on the lookout for... Quite similar to the last... lots of overleveraged positions had to be cleared out...
Now if ot can slowly get above 0.7 over the next 8-12 hours, then the proper move will start

Boss you think we hitting 1 this week?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emsco(m): 7:14pm On May 05, 2021
I'm learning how to read chart..

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by braveheart77: 7:31pm On May 05, 2021
owprint:
I did a p2p transaction of N500,000, the seller is claiming not to see alert, but the money went successfully.

Please what can I do Up till now he haven't released my coins

Is this the only way to purchase?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 05, 2021
iLegendd:

EXPOSÉ!

Ignore my shenanigans back then — I was probably broke (still broke sha). In this country, na only craze people dey succeed.

In Africa, the calm and gentle (introverted) ones keep struggling for survival, but the bold and na.sty keep succeeding.

I'm not supposed to reveal this, but let me just say it because someone may learn from it.

There are too many legit ways to make it online while in your room and one of them is controversy + great (free) contents.

The controversy brings the popularity while the free and great content bring the trust.

The formula is:

1. Cause trouble and have lots of haters and critics and put all attention on yourself (not because you're an attention-seeker, because you'll convert that attention to money soon).

2. Win back 80% of the haters and critics by dishing out free topnotch contents that'll enrich them. Give them 99% of all you know for free. Humans are greed and when they benefit from you, they can easily forgive you of past grudges they hold against you.

3. Finally, you've gained trust, 80% fans and 20% haters, so it's time to sell the remaining 1% info.

4. As you sell the info, the 20% haters or critics are going to flood your thread to attack and abuse you and tell you how no one is going to patronize you.

They didn't know you now have 80% fans who trust you and are willing to buy anything you sell.

The table has turned. The haters and critics have become the attention-seekers and promotional tools for you.

This was exactly what I did in Romance section and made myself a millionaire without stepping my foot out of my house.

A lot of people thought I was a fool, but I ended up fooling them while building a passive income business that generates me money while I sleep.

Why did I expose it? It's because I no longer use it, but it still works and always will.

As Mahatma Gandhi would say, "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." I guess this is why the coin WIN made me lots of money. #Smile.

So, ignore those that used to abuse me back then — I only used them as a ladder to the top and as a man with humanity in mind, I'll always give 99% for free. 1% is my only secret.

"Great men don't pray for riches, they walk towards wealth without minding critics and haters." This should be every youth's mantra.
Boss, I want to learn to earn and I can't wait to start implementing what I ever I learn.
A big question here boss; how can I deposit naria on kucoin and binance?
And can I trade on binance without verification?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 05, 2021
Anakojum:

Boss, I want to learn to earn and I can't wait to start implementing what I ever I learn.
A big question here boss; how can I deposit naria on kucoin and binance?
And can I trade on binance without verification?
I'm totally a newbie though but am ready to learn
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:45pm On May 05, 2021
DieRich5:
doge is not for investment.
Doge is for buy nd get out
Dat guy is smart, e cashout @60+ nd now e will buy it again, nd do d needful.

#life_of_a_trader
I agree. I just need at 0.9 or 1.2 and I elope. Watch, rinse and repeat.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by eljayi99(m): 7:54pm On May 05, 2021
Seems like #doge is preparing for a spike

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Creeza(m): 8:09pm On May 05, 2021
It seems PinkMoon is about to go parabolic.

PinkSwap and PinkElon in the horizon.

Devs promising to do an airdrop of $PINKS (PinkSwap token) to all $PinkMoon holders

Las las all na fifty fifty, but the buy rate has been increasing recently.. 159% up from all time low..

In my honest opinion, all these shitcoins could actually become something worthwhile if the devs put their head to work out an actual use case instead of literally creating their coins, whitelist friends and family for presale and dump on early investors

Please do not not take my words for this, I'm not shilling PinkMoon especially after the huge dump from presale( I bought after the dump, and I'm holding a tiny bag of it- less than 10$)

So if it turns out to do wonders again just like Safemoon and safemars did( especially safemars-- 2months after all time low) then good for me.

If it doesn't, I can afford to loose 10$

So please do your own research as this is just my own observation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 8:19pm On May 05, 2021
Man wey work suppose chop. I wan eat one full goat. $50 can handle it.

If you want to buy $50 USDT from me, click here https://www.nairaland.com/6504311/crypto-total-beginners-guide-how/7#101412613

Modified: Someone has bought it. Offer closed.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sats: 8:30pm On May 05, 2021
Ahmed4002:
hey guys have a watch of those 4 coooins.... there are all on kucoooin

There selected base on Artificial intelligence on Tokennmetrics..

the idea of the trading, with the 4 coins base on the AI, is to change 1000 to 10k usd

Good use case and very low cap market

Do your research please

It is obvious it is selecting coins below $30m market cap
You don't need an AI for that

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by donprosper6(m): 8:31pm On May 05, 2021
How long am I to wait before I appeal?
And which 3 best Coin can I buy now?
Pls some respond

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 8:34pm On May 05, 2021
iLegendd:

EXPOSÉ!

The formula is:

2. Win back 80% of the haters and critics by dishing out free topnotch contents that'll enrich them. Give them 99% of all you know for free. Humans are greed and when they benefit from you, they can easily forgive you of past grudges they hold against you.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dotun674(m): 8:35pm On May 05, 2021
Solacecraig2:

How many Dogecoin are you converting that they are asking for such huge fee?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dotun674(m): 8:38pm On May 05, 2021
owprint:
I did a p2p transaction of N500,000, the seller is claiming not to see alert, but the money went successfully.

has he released ?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Zobah: 8:46pm On May 05, 2021
How do you guys cope, just 15 pages in less than 5 hrs

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Zobah: 8:46pm On May 05, 2021
owprint:

Since 6:00am it's 8:46pm, money don go
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by donprosper6(m): 8:47pm On May 05, 2021
Pls some respond!!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by donprosper6(m): 8:47pm On May 05, 2021
Pls some respond?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Zobah: 8:48pm On May 05, 2021
donprosper6:
Pls some respond
Wait till you don't get your coin,
3 best coin to buy
Google coin
Youtube coin
Reddit uniswap

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 8:51pm On May 05, 2021
Omo this thread is a blessing I swear..

Anyway I buy Greendot:go2banks funds @ your own rate

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 8:54pm On May 05, 2021
jedisco:

Alot of variables I'm looking at...
Usually, I'd say 4-5x... Major variable now is its market cap and that'd need significantly more.. I'd share thoughts later on when I can attach charts

Do you the see similarities between this pump and the last?

With that marketcap, I set exit at 0.9

But I read your comment about exiting at 0.6, na him make I exit most of my position at 0.7. I reset buy order this morning at 0.5 but it hasn't triggered

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ahmed4002(m): 8:56pm On May 05, 2021
sats:

It is obvious it is selecting coins below $30m market cap
You don't need an AI for that

its not about selecting Low cap, another tjhing good use case... Thats where AI on tokenmetrics come in, rather than DYOR ... remember shey Tokenmen is paid service.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 9:02pm On May 05, 2021
Update
Pls take note
P2P traders to avoid on Binance

Lordcrypto
GiggsCryptoBank
Micky enterprise too
crypto expert
Verified vendor
Legit vendor
Crypto king
Purity trades
Jesuscansave
Exchange
Ameyawcypto
Joe fonzie

All dis names na scammers for binance P2P....... So dy careful with using p2p

Dem dy post deir names for twitter
Dem scam somebody 100k

13 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by krissconnect(m): 9:04pm On May 05, 2021
I'm a newbie. Please i want to know the safest coin to start up with

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Highlyfavoured3: 9:12pm On May 05, 2021
Kindly help on how to place stop loss on order purchased.
Highlyfavoured3:
Please, how can I set stop loss on binance?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dogtails(m): 9:25pm On May 05, 2021
Mehn what's happening with Doge nah

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Maxwell08: 9:26pm On May 05, 2021
Highlyfavoured3:
Kindly help on how to place stop loss on order purchased.
Check YouTube

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) ... (3634) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Solanaa, Alfredex(m), Disembark, nna777

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.