Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (716) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3270352 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) ... (3631) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SenecaTheYonger: 9:39pm On May 07, 2021
essay007:

You can buy on an exchange called Vagina, I know it sucks crazy but it's the best exchange out there.

Hahaha, you’re so witty and funny.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Haryoureendey4(m): 9:57pm On May 07, 2021
Dejan lovren just tweeted about safemoon nd tagging Elon musk with it shocked shocked shocked pump about to happen cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BOFREJO(m): 10:01pm On May 07, 2021
Vancat for sale. . A million vancat at 3k
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MssRose(f): 10:03pm On May 07, 2021
iLegendd:

EXPOSÉ!

Ignore my shenanigans back then — I was probably broke (still broke sha). In this country, na only craze people dey succeed.

I was tired of being normal, so I tried being abnormal and it worked.

In Africa, the calm and gentle (introverted) ones keep struggling for survival, but the bold and na.sty keep succeeding.

I'm not supposed to reveal this, but let me just say it because someone may learn from it.

There are too many legit ways to make it online while in your room and one of them is controversy + great (free) contents.

The controversy brings the popularity while the free and great content bring the trust.

Popularity + Trust + Great Content = Wealth.

The formula is:

1. Cause trouble and have lots of haters and critics and put all attention on yourself (not because you're an attention-seeker, because you'll convert that attention to money soon).

2. Win back 80% of the haters and critics by dishing out free topnotch contents that'll enrich them. Give them 99% of all you know for free. Humans are greedy beings and when they benefit from you, they can easily forgive you of past grudges they hold against you.

3. Finally, you've gained trust, 80% fans and 20% haters, so it's time to sell the remaining 1% info.

4. As you sell the info, the 20% haters or critics are going to flood your thread to attack and abuse you and tell you how no one is going to patronize you.

They didn't know you now have 80% fans who trust you and are willing to buy anything you sell.

The table has turned. The haters and critics have become the attention-seekers and promotional tools for you.

This was exactly what I did in Romance section and made myself a millionaire without stepping my foot out of my house.

A lot of people thought I was a fool, but I ended up fooling them while building a passive income business that generates me money while I sleep.

I have never worked in my life. The formula I just exposed is what I used.

Why did I expose it? It's because I no longer use it, but it still works and always will.

What I wrote is not a financial advice o!

Life is a game, so play it. If you don't, others will play it against you.

As Mahatma Gandhi would say, "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." I guess this is why the coin WIN made me lots of money. #Smile.

So, ignore those that used to abuse me back then — I only used them as a ladder to the top and as a man with humanity in mind, I'll always give 99% for free. 1% is my only secret.

"Great men don't pray for riches, they walk towards wealth without minding critics and haters." This should be every youth's mantra.
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 07, 2021
As spotted
shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ritapearlydove(f): 10:17pm On May 07, 2021
Ibime:

Me too . . . .at 93 and 97

Hello sir.. is it possible to set a bid at 93 and at the same time set a sell at 120 in one trade?

Or does the first bid have to be filled before I open another one to sell? Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StarMonkey: 10:17pm On May 07, 2021
StarMonkey:
Whatever it is that's pursuing D0ge should continue o
That thing is chasing D0gecoin again o

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Supermansteve(m): 10:18pm On May 07, 2021
StarMonkey:

grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ritapearlydove(f): 10:21pm On May 07, 2021
StarMonkey:

Pity that I exited at 660.. It went a little above 685... I don run from doge sha... My mentor will crucify me if after the warnings I cry foul over doge

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingkmo(m): 10:22pm On May 07, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StarMonkey: 10:24pm On May 07, 2021
Ritapearlydove:

Pity that I exited at 660.. It went a little above 685... I don run from doge sha... My mentor will crucify me if after the warnings I cry foul over doge
I've been scalping D0ge for a week now and it's been glorious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ritapearlydove(f): 10:27pm On May 07, 2021
StarMonkey:
I've been scalping D0ge for a week now and it's been glorious

Wow you pros day really enjoy sha
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 10:27pm On May 07, 2021
jedisco:
Some bids set between 90 and 100 with a target of 120 for a bounce

ETC...eith classic...
Name is the first thing on the chart...
BTW, it bounced at 110.... so trade will need a second looking at when it gets there

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ritapearlydove(f): 10:29pm On May 07, 2021
jedisco:

ETC...eith classic...
Name is the first thing on the chart...
BTW, it bounced at 110.... so trade will need a second looking at when it gets there

You're awesome

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 10:30pm On May 07, 2021
Ibime:

Me too . . . .at 93 and 97

Bounced at 110 and rejected from 120... I'm looking at where it'd find support...

Eitherway, doge is cooking up... No yawa
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StarMonkey: 10:30pm On May 07, 2021
Ritapearlydove:

Wow you pros day really enjoy sha
Lol.....I no be pro o.

I just learnt scalping a week ago and decided to practice it with D0ge n Trx (later focused on only D0ge).

I am still practicing and will start real scalping after my training in June

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by donprosper6(m): 10:32pm On May 07, 2021
seankafor:
it will explode shocked

How pls?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 10:32pm On May 07, 2021
jedisco:
Doge waking up....seems profits from yesterday are being cycled back into where they belong..

Would love a breakout before whatever event taking place tomorrow... That'd way, we can ride the tide...

Still got some sells at 0.674 and 0.685... lemme see if I can scalp once more before a breakout...

The media on this coyn is crazy.... Couldn't believe it was being spoken about on the radio today

Done... Now now looking for a re-entry...

I'd place some at 0.640 thereabouts (15 min ena support)... Hopefully it goes lower...

0.685 was the top of the wick and 0.674 the close of the candle...
Really loving this coyn.... E be like say I go just focus on scalping it today nd tomorrow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 10:41pm On May 07, 2021
Wouldn't lie... If doge takes 0.7, I'm increasing size.....

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 10:43pm On May 07, 2021
Ritapearlydove:

You're awesome

Gracias kiss

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 10:45pm On May 07, 2021
Ritapearlydove:

Hello sir.. is it possible to set a bid at 93 and at the same time set a sell at 120 in one trade?

Or does the first bid have to be filled before I open another one to sell? Thanks

Depends on your platform

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StarMonkey: 10:45pm On May 07, 2021
jedisco:
Wouldn't lie... If doge takes 0.7, I'm increasing size.....
I think it will...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ritapearlydove(f): 10:48pm On May 07, 2021
StarMonkey:
I think it will...

Elon musk just tweeted doge

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 10:49pm On May 07, 2021
StarMonkey:
I think it will...I'm just waiting for a good re-entry

Re-entry no easy... Some crazy buying pressure on it... Dips are being guzzled up..... Hopefully there's a proper selloff before it breaksout

Interesting thing is that it seems to have an inverse relationship with betece....i.e start pumping when bitc0in starts dropping... Reminds me of the old LINK...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 10:52pm On May 07, 2021
Ritapearlydove:

Elon musk just tweeted doge

Hehe....
He should reserve his fuel till when it takes 0.7.... then na his rocket we need

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StarMonkey: 10:54pm On May 07, 2021
jedisco:

Re-entry no easy... Some crazy buying pressure on it... Dips are being guzzled up...
Very true
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by braveheart77: 11:06pm On May 07, 2021
NgHotGirls:
With all the WhatsApp t you belong to and tutorial given you still asking these questions
which WhatsApp? What tutorial?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by braveheart77: 11:08pm On May 07, 2021
branham890:

Use P2P
Make sure you buy from a verified seller

Be careful of Scammers oh

Thanks

Which other option is there apart from p2p
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iamthebestman40: 11:19pm On May 07, 2021
jedisco:

Hehe....
He should reserve his fuel till when it takes 0.7.... then na his rocket we need

9.7 is here

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by itsabdul(m): 11:22pm On May 07, 2021
Very informative thread you guys got here. Been following for a while. A big kudos to all the contributors!

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SamHarruna(m): 11:24pm On May 07, 2021
Make i just dey monitor this doge dey go before them dump on me!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by donprosper6(m): 11:24pm On May 07, 2021
I need a professional advise cuz am about to invest much on crypto?

(1) (2) (3) ... (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) ... (3631) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.