Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (722) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3248123 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) ... (3623) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigjay01(m): 12:18pm On May 08, 2021
seankafor:
bro bitcoin controls every coin.. go for the big boy bro..

Yes, but strategically though. This season is about making more bitcoin indirectly from alt coins. Then converting to bitcoin at the appointed time.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigjay01(m): 12:32pm On May 08, 2021
For those who would care to read up about DOGE, there is a downloadable report on this twit

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elsueno: 12:32pm On May 08, 2021
I see some people excitedly rushing into this thing, some are in so much hurry they don't even know about BTC or ETH. See ehn...in this thing, even 100k can turn to 10k.

All am saying is, put in what won't make u angry with every living soul in d world after loosing. Also, don't be too greedy. Shalom grin

15 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 12:33pm On May 08, 2021
Vlyrics:
@jedisco, please once we finish riding doge which coin bounces back from a downtrend fastest. Cos I know doge will take them down.

Interestingly, doge seems to be the one bouncing quickly if you catch the right dip... There's lots of liquidity on it and that wouldn't change soon...

What has changed is that there has been less buying pressure after a breakout compared to previous rallies (perhaps folks are more interested in buying the dips and selling breakouts).. Also, volume has been on the decrease generally which is not a good sign

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kirchhoff01(m): 12:35pm On May 08, 2021
undecided
Kirchoffs:
Who else entered PROM trade??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 12:37pm On May 08, 2021
prince0011:

Jedisco, you couldn't have said this any better. The whales will pull the rug for doge, it is a given for every massive rally they have. The best strategy is to take profits along the way and get back in with SL. Anyone trading doge using leverage will most likely observe a night vigil today.

Stuff that go up rapidly, come down rapidly..... that's sure in crypt0... Not due to whales perse but just a normal dynamic in markets... Stuff goes up cos there are more buyers than sellers...if buying pressure gets exhausted, it goes down and the cycle repeats over and over again.

One thing it's got right now is the liquidity.... So wouldn't be a bad on to snipe on proper dips

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NewAjala(m): 12:37pm On May 08, 2021
seankafor:
and using paxful is self explanatory, because they sieve the best deals for you at the top..

If you still need more help buying from there..holla me,
How fo you buy with paxful
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nostradamus1: 12:45pm On May 08, 2021
pls how do i swap ivo. i need help
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tkulthenoble: 12:50pm On May 08, 2021
bigjay01:

With the unfortunate hotbit hack, I can't cash out
� Ah! Try cash out before it dumps.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 12:56pm On May 08, 2021
essay007:

However risky doge may be, this is reminiscent of what earlier investors said of BTC. Now look at btc.
Doge is a meme coin that has made people a ton of money and I believe it will continue to do so. The whales won't sell just yet. The greed is there, doge will keep surging.
My personal opinion though.

I usually don't try to time the top of a parabola or underestimate the strength of a raging crowd....
But then in every market, a parabolic rally is driven by irrational buying... Irrespective of the price, one day the buying pressure will decline and the opposite happens....

We've seen such parabolic rallies in crypt0 before... Look at ripple, it pumped from almost nothing to 3 dolls in 2017.... Then, folks thought it'd continue but 4 years later its still not hit that price....

Also, comparing doge to betece is different... A good part of doge supply is still in a few hands, they don't have thesame infrastructure backing them or deflationary model....

In summary, doge has made alot of people money (including me) but I know markets don't work that way where everyone keeps making a ton of money... That money has to cone from somewhere. Also with all such rallies, majority end up loosing or giving back their profits to the market (ask ripple folks). I'm trading it stage by stage and not seeing it as an endless money printer....

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 1:12pm On May 08, 2021
bigjay01:
0.7399 seems to be a very stubborn resistance for DOGE
Technicians help with TA pls. Especially the 1hr TF

1HTF suggests a ranging trend. 4HTF & 5HTF suggests an uptrend and I think the uptrend will take place in the evening. Hodlers & non hodlers alike are patiently waiting for SNL. Till then it might keep ranging between 0.7 & 0.73.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 1:15pm On May 08, 2021
Cannicus:

Bro, this theta pump go fit reach $15 today?

E never pick my $13.2 sell order.

How come ur order wasn't picked... It hit 13.2 niecly... I know that was my target from a while back...

After 13.2, the next major resistance is at 15... There's another at 14.2 but should be less of an issue...

Regarding when it'd get there... No idea... It's on a pullback now and would need to get a base to bounce, then flip 13.2 before any further upside

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 1:16pm On May 08, 2021
nna777:

1HTF suggests a ranging trend. 4HTF & 5HTF suggests an uptrend and I think the uptrend will take place in the evening. Hodlers & non hodlers alike are patiently waiting for SNL. Till then it might keep ranging between 0.7 & 0.73.

What Nigerian time is this SNL?
Would be interesting to see what happens then.... Let's hope it's not a 'buy the rumour, sell the news' event as we've seen before
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by eljayi99(m): 1:20pm On May 08, 2021
Guys what are your thought on #algo recently broke its resistance but have been a bit bearish ever since
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 1:22pm On May 08, 2021
jedisco:

How come ur order wasn't picked... It hit 13.2 niecly... I know that was my target from a while back...

After 13.2, the next major resistance is at 15... There's another at 14.2 but should be less of an issue...

Regarding when it'd get there... No idea... It's on a pullback now and would need to get a base to bounce, then flip 13.2 before any further upside

Thanks bro.

It was later picked above $13.2 not $13.2 on the dot.

Will move my other sell orders to $14.x and $15.x then leave the remaining 25% to ride to $100 as predicted by Tolu181 grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Wealth7(m): 1:25pm On May 08, 2021
jedisco:

Would be interesting to see what happens then.... Let's hope it's not a 'buy the rumour, sell the news' event as we've seen before

11:30pm eastern time.. 10.30pm central

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sconp: 1:33pm On May 08, 2021
jedisco:

4:30am on Sunday I think.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by essay007(m): 1:33pm On May 08, 2021
jedisco:

I usually don't try to time the top of a parabola or underestimate the strength of a raging crowd....
But then in every market, a parabolic rally is driven by irrational buying... Irrespective of the price, one day the buying pressure will decline and the opposite happens....

We've seen such parabolic rallies in crypt0 before... Look at ripple, it pumped from almost nothing to 3 dolls in 2017.... Then, folks thought it'd continue but 4 years later its still not hit that price....

Also, comparing doge to betece is different... A good part of doge supply is still in a few hands, they don't have thesame infrastructure backing them or deflationary model....

In summary, doge has made alot of people money (including me) but I know markets don't work that way where everyone keeps making a ton of money... That money has to cone from somewhere. Also with all such rallies, majority end up loosing or giving back their profits to the market (ask ripple folks). I'm trading it stage by stage and not seeing it as an endless money printer....

You're right my man. However, ripples case is quite unique. They're in a lawsuit that's preventing the coin (really great potential) from reaching that height. If they win their case or make out of court settlement, you can bet your bottom dollar that ripple will sky rocket.
As for Doge, I feel it'll reach $1 tomorrow as Elon Musk will be on SNL.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yanuz(m): 1:41pm On May 08, 2021
How can I withdraw money from luno aside sending it out as a coin
Thankz

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by olu122: 1:42pm On May 08, 2021
DogeCoinarmy coming

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SALLYBERRY01(m): 1:44pm On May 08, 2021
Good morning bosses, I tried to convert some of safemoon to bnb through Pancakeswap, but in the process I was told to increase the slippage to 12, after doing that when I tried to swap I realised the tx fee charges was more than 3$ fee I clicked continue, I noticed the tx fee was debited but my safemoon was not converted to bnb.

The transaction failed but my bnb was removed and the safemoon was not converted, bosses cc jedisco iLegend

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 1:45pm On May 08, 2021
Tip of the day.

Learn to marry a good coin with lots of potentials at her worst moment (when in red) for months and peacefully divorce her when the time is right, in green. Jeff Bezos and Bill Gate know this technique.

Failure to do this = stress of jumping from one woman (coin) to another. This is draining. Less stress, more success is the key.

Put all the time and stress in research and you shall smile more than others.

Those that jump around do smile too, but their smiles don't last for too long because the more you jump, the more it becomes a habit and the more you lose what you just gained.

The funny thing is, I also jumped around and it became a habit, but not anymore. I'm happy with 5 wives or less and a few daily jumps and mostly HODL with different exchanges.

Less is more. 70% of the time, I don't read through the comments here to avoid being tempted to jump.

If you're asking me a question on this thread and you don't quote me, chances of me seeing it is 3/10 because I don't follow the thread page by page. Just one page or two per week. I'm trying my best to avoid seeing too many juicy offers. I hate being distracted.

Modified:

Extra tip. All I know is, whether crash or no crash, every Saturday, at 11 PM, I'm out of trade and in USDT and focus on watching TV or KDP.

The reason I enter trades in red is to help me leave at anytime and still be in profit. I can reenter later.

Remember, in this business, there are times you'll be in danger and all you'll want is not profit, but your full money back.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SALLYBERRY01(m): 1:45pm On May 08, 2021
The tx failed but my bnb was not returned.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Moda1: 1:56pm On May 08, 2021
I no see $100 there . Even Investing.com no show like that. Pls share the chart with us . Thanks
Tolu181:
go to binance

Change the THETA chart to 'MONTH' and see the potential

Looking at chart on a 'DAY' window can affect the mind about the potential of a coin...

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ebowo(f): 2:02pm On May 08, 2021
sconp:

4:30am on Sunday I think.

Yes we are 5hrs ahead

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 2:04pm On May 08, 2021
Moda1:
I no see $100 there . Even Investing.com no show like that. Pls share the chart with us . Thanks

He said potential grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Zobah: 2:05pm On May 08, 2021
Admin9:
i have $300 usdt currently. please any coin recommendations?
Btt
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Zobah: 2:05pm On May 08, 2021
#DOGE -

Many have FOMO’d on #DOGE and waiting for 1$.

Currently Trading at $0.71 / 1200 SATs.

It feels like it won’t have as much growth in comparison to other alt coins.

Chart says good selling price would be $0.82 with a potential pump to $1.2 - $1.5, but feel free to ride it to $1 and beyond.

Dumping, if it happens, might be within the next 18 hours and it could see Doge back to a third of the price ($0.63)

But what’s with life with no adventure? Just ensure you’re not carrying the dog bags or not heavily REKT.

���

Best Wishes.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SALLYBERRY01(m): 2:09pm On May 08, 2021
SALLYBERRY01:
Good morning bosses, I tried to convert some of safemoon to bnb through Pancakeswap, but in the process I was told to increase the slippage to 12, after doing that when I tried to swap I realised the tx fee charges was more than 3$ fee I clicked continue, I noticed the tx fee was debited but my safemoon was not converted to bnb.

The transaction failed but my bnb was removed and the safemoon was not converted, bosses cc jedisco iLegend

Please I need a response
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ObodoNaija(f): 2:09pm On May 08, 2021
jedisco:

Please bros, can you help me to briefly take a look at Burger. Should I buy now or I should wait for it to dip?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 2:12pm On May 08, 2021
NewAjala:

How fo you buy with paxful
you buy from vendors and sellers.
It's a peer to peer escrow method

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tkulthenoble: 2:19pm On May 08, 2021
essay007:

You're right my man. However, ripples case is quite unique. They're in a lawsuit that's preventing the coin (really great potential) from reaching that height. If they win their case or make out of court settlement, you can bet your bottom dollar that ripple will sky rocket.
As for Doge, I feel it'll reach $1 tomorrow as Elon Musk will be on SNL.

Shiba inu on fire now. Over 325% in 24hrs

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) ... (3623) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: sweetveek(m), Uniqueaccountant(m), Superpack589, pafra(m), Foladebe, harry2sexy(m), XaToXi and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.