Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (766) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3272451 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) ... (3632) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by zekepio(m): 12:37pm On May 12, 2021
nwele2017:

Bscan remains the best place to get coins with great gem.
You can follow this link below. It's a telegram group that gives you a list of new coin that are barely one old but u still need to check out about the coins on bscan before you buy it.
https://www.youtube.com/redirect?event=video_description&redir_token=QUFFLUhqbmhJOUdSSHhZSHl5UWNSbWJtVHB2RVEtb001UXxBQ3Jtc0trOXBLQ2hTcGN3M3dOT0J3Q3Q5XzdLY1FEb0JBb0tERTdneklFVVB5ZzIwemlWNFlGc05ORi11clpXR1BScGNLdmkxMGdkXzJTSzU4QzBWQnk3czN0U0VXYlhjUmtydk82ZDZYVHB5T2FXNXB5T21lMA&q=http%3A%2F%2Ft.me%2Fdifi_crypto_hunter
which wallet do you use for buying shitcoins?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mstick: 12:37pm On May 12, 2021
TBH I am still lost. How do I swap to BNB? What about the BSC? Please can you help me understand. I copied the contract address from coinmarket is coingecko better!

I am currently using bscan.

Thanks
Jmarjr:

copy contract address from coingecko, go to pancakeswap v2, paste CA and swap with BNB. Then go and add the wallet address. Thats all. Pls use BSC o
NB. use trustwallet pls.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by QuinModah(f): 12:41pm On May 12, 2021
stinjoe:
I am in between the devil and the deep blue sea. I'm a newbie and I bought Vchain as of last week based on advice and it has been on dip. Now the main crux of the matter is that, my friend is advising me to use all the money I have in Vchain to buy other shitcoins like feg and ass.

Your professional advice is needed. Please!!!
Ask you friend if it goes south will he be there to help you or he will tell you, you didn't trade well. Even the bible said, "in all the doing get knowledge".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mfunkynation(m): 12:43pm On May 12, 2021
deewealth:
Couldn't find this on telegram
Can you kindly post a 'copy-able' link .
Thanks

Nothing is happening in this group since I join

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deewhydoski(m): 12:46pm On May 12, 2021
Reeefe:

pls where did u buy it ... couldn't find it on binance
Pancakeswap through trust wallet
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by laraskey(m): 12:49pm On May 12, 2021
stinjoe:
I am in between the devil and the deep blue sea. I'm a newbie and I bought Vchain as of last week based on advice and it has been on dip. Now the main crux of the matter is that, my friend is advising me to use all the money I have in Vchain to buy other shitcoins like feg and ass.

Your professional advice is needed. Please!!!
calm down neva do that, you will regret it... From experience..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by stinjoe(m): 12:53pm On May 12, 2021
It's well.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jmarjr(m): 12:55pm On May 12, 2021
Mstick:
TBH I am still lost. How do I swap to BNB? What about the BSC? Please can you help me understand. I copied the contract address from coinmarket is coingecko better!

I am currently using bscan.

Thanks
do you trade on binance? Then u can use your USDT to buy BNB from binance, after this open your trustwallet and copy the BNB address, go to binance and send the BNB u bought to the address you copy frm Trustwallet. When you have recieved the BNB from binance to trustwallet, 4rm trustwallet swap it with BSC... Then open pancakeswap v2, paste the CA u copied frm coingecko, dopple will appear, then swap with ur BNB . Then go and add the wallet. It will reflect.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Simplyaduke: 12:58pm On May 12, 2021
The token doesn't have a dollar value.

I bought it also but it's showing only tokens...no value attached

Any reason for this

deewhydoski:

Coin wey I don buy since midnight. So far so good I have seen 50% increment. I'm holding til e reach 10x

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Meister(m): 12:59pm On May 12, 2021
deewhydoski:

Coin wey I don buy since midnight. So far so good I have seen 50% increment. I'm holding til e reach 10x

Unless you bought it around 3a.m when it dipped you certainly haven't seen 50% increment

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mstick: 1:00pm On May 12, 2021
This i understand. Thanks.

Jmarjr:

do you trade on binance? Then u can use your USDT to buy BNB from binance, after this open your trustwallet and copy the BNB address, go to binance and send the BNB u bought to the address you copy frm Trustwallet. When you have recieved the BNB from binance to trustwallet, 4rm trustwallet swap it with BSC... Then open pancakeswap v2, paste the CA u copied frm coingecko, dopple will appear, then swap with ur BNB . Then go and add the wallet. It will reflect.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 1:09pm On May 12, 2021
obi4eze:

2 whales just sold. Dumping at the moment.
Capital still low...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dacoolestkc(m): 1:10pm On May 12, 2021
dacoolestkc:
Pls am new how can I transfer my coin from bundle to Trustwallet...anyone help plz
Pls anyone ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 1:16pm On May 12, 2021
obi4eze:

2 whales just sold. Dumping at the moment.
Yea... diamond hand will always profit at a low mcap token....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by riqmarol(m): 1:22pm On May 12, 2021
htdot:

This is another shitcoin i mind to share

Tenthousand
0xff37fc24427f4aad9e9385d53f7529eafdd1d927

Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 1:23pm On May 12, 2021
Moda1:
Nano is using me to drink Kunu grin any hope here
brother relax, anytime I buy nano e go dip or just b in one place nd it will Neva go up...... after selling a min boom to $11

I buy d dip, bro I ain't selling grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 1:27pm On May 12, 2021
grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 1:28pm On May 12, 2021
Tattooboy:
thanks for the tip. Pls is there any charges while swapping back a shitcoin to BNB?
Yes, the gas fee is aways deducted from scbnb... make sure you have smart chain bnb
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nwele2017: 1:30pm On May 12, 2021
zekepio:

which wallet do you use for buying shitcoins?

I have been getting a lot mail from you guys since I dropped my last comment so I have decided do quick tutorial here and also give out a shitcoin that my research shows will go 10x- 100x

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Reeefe(m): 1:38pm On May 12, 2021
nwele2017:

I have been getting a lot mail from you guys since I dropped my last comment so I have decided do quick tutorial here and also give out a shitcoin that my research shows will go 10x- 100x

pls open a thread and drop link here so it won't interrupt the pro's

or better still u can continue from where Mr ilegendd stopped

https://www.nairaland.com/6504311/crypto-total-beginners-guide-how/3

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 1:41pm On May 12, 2021
Ibime:
Now 44x on Campfire.

My early sale of SafeIcarus done confuse me cos normally I go done sell by now but I said let me hold this a little longer. I hope it doesn't come back to haunt me sha.
How do you check the charts for tokens that are yet to be listed on coinmarketcap and coingecko?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fruitfulvinee: 1:55pm On May 12, 2021
I'm new on this thing. Been following oga ilegend post. And I want to fund my Binance account with USDT.

Pls how can I get it?
My Binance account is yet to be verified.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deewhydoski(m): 1:57pm On May 12, 2021
Meister:

Unless you bought it around 3a.m when it dipped you certainly haven't seen 50% increment
I bought it around 4:30am
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deewhydoski(m): 2:00pm On May 12, 2021
Simplyaduke:
The token doesn't have a dollar value.

I bought it also but it's showing only tokens...no value attached

Any reason for this

Na bnb u use purchase it and Since it is showing BNB value, u can do the conversion by urself...1BNB is equivalent to $667 usdt. So do the convertion
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deewhydoski(m): 2:01pm On May 12, 2021
GreatManBee:

How do you check the charts for tokens that are yet to be listed on coinmarketcap and coingecko?
44x is equivalent to 40000% right
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by QuinModah(f): 2:02pm On May 12, 2021
Mfunkynation:

Nothing is happening in this group since I join
You're a liar

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deewhydoski(m): 2:02pm On May 12, 2021
GreatManBee:

You can check it on poocoin.com by copying the CA and then paste it on poocoin website

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notateflonguy(m): 2:03pm On May 12, 2021
nwele2017:

Shitcoins brotherly.... shitcoins can make you a millionaire before you know it.
Go to coin market check out coins with out logo at a cost of 0.0000000243 ( just make sure it has 7 zeros at front) copy the address go to poo.com and check if people are buying with big money like $250, $400 and so on buy it then sell it after one to hours when it has 10x or 100x that's numbers of zeros at front is now 5 or less.
Note make sure you buy them when the are low. Don't buy at high price... If you check and the price is high wait for it fall before you buy.

Bro thanks for the heads up... If I may ask how do you find this coins on cmc??

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by QuinModah(f): 2:04pm On May 12, 2021
Fruitfulvinee:
I'm new on this thing. Been following oga ilegend post. And I want to fund my Binance account with USDT.

Pls how can I get it?
My Binance account is yet to be verified.
Check YouTube or Google

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FocusedB1h(f): 2:10pm On May 12, 2021
FuckHomophobes:
So Samo airdrop is currently worth $30k . Wonderful. Newbies be buying land in Lekki
Pls what is airdrop? I’ve been hearing about it and I thought it was iPhone airdrop lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) ... (3632) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Tflex01 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.