Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (789) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3272393 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) ... (3632) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SenecaTheYonger: 2:29pm On May 14, 2021
wiseone28:
The snail pace this coins are taking, how many years did it take for other coins to reach a dollar?

Elon has greatly caused a shift in coin growth in overall market. So much money went into doge, and that caused a spin off of all these animal coin you see today.

Money has shifted. I hate that man so much fvck!!! You guys don't know what Elon Musk has done. I hope the market stabilizes like it was before.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emmyniftyyem: 2:30pm On May 14, 2021
seanwilliam:

How person go Dey sell 60$ usdt for 494/1$

E too much nah .

I no Dey even buy crypto from people again self.
I only buy funds and all gift cards ..

Imagine someone selling 1000$ Btc to me and him ask me to buy am 490/1$ Last

When no be say I one hodl am. Wetin go be my gain ? Na wao grin
If I may ask, how do you buy your usdt, then? Those amounts you mentioned seems to be the least on p2p platforms.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by noony926: 2:34pm On May 14, 2021
nwele2017:

scroll across list of wallets address that opens in bscscan.com/token page to the left and check if has logo

Thanks, just did that but most of the token have logo. Is there any other means to check newly created tokens.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nwele2017: 2:36pm On May 14, 2021
noony926:

Thanks, just did that but most of the token have logo. Is there any other means to check newly created tokens.
Use this website https://bscscan.com/tokentxns. I did not add txn to it but I have corrected it though

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sagewords: 2:44pm On May 14, 2021
Hi everyone.

Does anyone know an app/website that gives indicator alerts especially for CCI, EMA, MACD?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jerry59: 2:44pm On May 14, 2021
nwele2017:

Use this website https://bscscan.com/tokentxns. I did not add txn to it but I have corrected it though
it’s saying “an unexpected error occur”
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by greenalwaz: 2:46pm On May 14, 2021
noony926:

continue to refresh the page n there are more than 100 pages sef, u didn't do it well.... Try it again

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SoftHeart(m): 2:54pm On May 14, 2021
nwele2017:
To continue from where I stopped in our shitcoins tutorial. I have notice that many people here are newbies and trading shitcoins is risky and rewarding as well. it requires experience. So, having that in mind I have decided to give out everything I know about shitcoins for free so you guys can find good shitcoins for yourselves. I am not charging anybody. You see, In my life I never thought I could make so much money I have made from crypto in just few months. So, for me, this is just a benevolence to thank God for what he has done for me. If you Think this information I have been giving you worth you paying for please save your money and give it to less privileged among us here that don’t have money to trade after you have made your first profit from what I have been teaching you. I will pick someone I find trustworthy here to open a trust wallet account where you send whatever you find worthy to give out after you made your first profit.
Please for the newbies in Try and practice this for at least five times and see it works before you invest anything into it.
I am supposed to continue by teaching you guys how to buy shitcoins using pancake swap but that can wait for now until you have gotten the basics . go through my previous post to help you understand more.
How to Discover new Shitcoins
1. Visit the website https://bscscan.com/tokentxns check for coins without logo click on them perform the checks I taught you guys in my previous post. Also perform the following secondary checks.
If the token has just launched, do these basic checks.
Check the % of supply the top holders have. If the top holder has a very high percentage and are a wallet, it could be a rug (pump and dumb).
Did they burn 50% of the supply instantly after the initial supply was minted? If so, all of the other wallets % holdings are actually double what they say in bscscan. Burning a large amount of the initial supply before launch is usually a trick to mislead people into thinking a 20% holder is a 10% holder. Some shitcoins projects even shill the burn as if it was some sort of sacrifice on their part. Check the project website to see if they are transparent about why they did this initial burn.
Check that they have locked the LP. For example, this the BNB LP of the selected token (some tokens may use BUSD or something else as their main LP). If the top holder has almost 100% of the supply and is a wallet address, the LP has not been locked/burned.
If the top holder of LP has the burn address (any address starting with 0x0000...), the LP is burned.
If the top holder of LP is a contract address (one that has this icon ), the LP has likely been locked. Ensure that the lock timer is longer than at least 2 months for it to be safe. You need the project owners to publish the url of the LP lock timer to know how long it is locked for (usually dxsale or unicrypt).
If the token has pools/farms, the top holder will usually be the pool/farm contract.
Top receivers
Token total supply: 100,000,000.0000
Often, the dev will distribute their initial supply across multiple wallets to hide the amount that they own.
Check if the supply was transferred to them by the dev wallet, or purchased instantly after creating the LP and the sum of money spent purchasing. If a large amount was spent in the first few minutes of creating the LP, it is probably one of the dev wallets. However, if it was only a small amount of money spent, it is probably just a snipe bot.
If after checking all these and you confirm the coin is a rug (pump and dump). Please I will advice you to leave and check for another coin but if you still want to trade coin, this is the sense you will apply for them.
After their presale and immediately coin opens for sale on pancake swap copy the of the coin address from bscscan.com/token and head over to poocoin.app and insert the address on poocoin.com search bar the chart of coin will come out, you can even scroll down to check activities of buyers and sellers.
Wait for the coin to dip don’t buy the top please.
Buy it when it dips and wait for them to pump it, once they pump it, dump yours when it does 2x and wait for another dip repeat the process 2 to 3 times and move to another coin.
I will continue later……
God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Debzempire(f): 2:54pm On May 14, 2021
Ennyboy12:

Send his number here

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FuckHomophobes: 2:58pm On May 14, 2021
greenalwaz:
I mailed you yesterday bros u never replied...

Please did you mail me directly... Kindly resend.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Debzempire(f): 2:58pm On May 14, 2021
dogtails:
On P2p or where??

Not p2p he said he sells coins...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by osasmatthew04: 3:03pm On May 14, 2021
Good day fam. Please, I wanna ask everyone for their suggestions. Is litecoin and ethereum classic a good investment?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 14, 2021
Debzempire:

una no dey listen

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by noony926: 3:07pm On May 14, 2021
nwele2017:

Thanks, I'm catching up, not easy but will get there soon. The last fullstop shouldn't be there. My fellow newbie pls take note.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MJBOLT: 3:08pm On May 14, 2021
if you want to upload his details,do it undecided I don't understand this format,are you trying to protect him?? undecided

Debzempire:

Zero nine zero two zero four seven eight five three three

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Vickykash: 3:10pm On May 14, 2021
Hi folks, Here is a new airdrop alert!!!

Koala.Finance Airdrop

✅ Please do the required tasks to be eligible to get airdrop tokens.

� For Joining - Get 6500 KOALA ($65)

Click the link below to get access now:

https:///KoalaFinanceBot?start=r03617412740
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by noony926: 3:10pm On May 14, 2021
greenalwaz:
continue to refresh the page n there are more than 100 pages sef, u didn't do it well.... Try it again

I did bro, but though it has been open. I did not include the fullstop(.)
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Trex4(m): 3:10pm On May 14, 2021
YoungDaNaval:
What research would you have made that might stop you from investing
À lot of things like the Whales dumping, the 30+ percent a holder had and so on. And my entry was too late when people had already started dumping.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by wiseone28: 3:11pm On May 14, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Elon has greated caused a shift in coin growth in overall market. So much money went into doge, and that caused a spin off of all these animal coin you see today.

Money has shifted. I hate that man so much fvck!!! You guys don't know what Elon Musk has done. I hope the market stabilizes like it was before.
And this is the time i showed interest on crypto.

Do u think all these unnecessary coins also affect the pace of the coins?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Debzempire(f): 3:13pm On May 14, 2021
MJBOLT:
if you want to upload his details,do it undecided I don't understand this format,are you trying to protect him?? undecided

No I'm being careful not to get banned

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Trex4(m): 3:17pm On May 14, 2021
Stan2330:

Pls can I use BUSD to swap coin on pancakeswap instead of BNB?
BNB is a BSC stable coin so Yes I believe you can. It's only BSC coins that can be swapped on Pancake. Even USDT has a Binance tethered network on BSC. That's the one they'll give you if you choose USDT To swap to.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dogtails(m): 3:18pm On May 14, 2021
Debzempire:

U really be Olodo even after all the warnings...Ur money Is gone sorry

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nwele2017: 3:20pm On May 14, 2021
Jerry59:
it’s saying “an unexpected error occur”
Remove the full stop

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by noony926: 3:27pm On May 14, 2021
nwele2017:

Remove the full stop

Yes, thats what I did.
Pls bro, when will the Pancakeswap tutorial start.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by donprosper6(m): 3:34pm On May 14, 2021
DenreleDave:

Which platform are u using..

I

Binance pls help
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pat077: 3:40pm On May 14, 2021
updatemachine:
Web ofc
okay. I hope same applies with binance.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pat077: 3:41pm On May 14, 2021
GoodBoi1:

Yes, pancakeswap version 1 (v1)
my v1 is not working. Only v2 works for me.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Stan2330(m): 3:56pm On May 14, 2021
Trex4:
BNB is a BSC stable coin so Yes I believe you can. It's only BSC coins that can be swapped on Pancake. Even USDT has a Binance tethered network on BSC. That's the one they'll give you if you choose USDT To swap to.
I tried it but it couldn't.. it's showing me insufficient smartchain fee
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 3:58pm On May 14, 2021
Wealth7:

It’s a misleading headline.

Accusation and probe are two different things. You only get accused when evidence is ready for court, but you can be probed when suspected. And even when there's evidence, you may not be accused straightaway until they gather more.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) ... (3632) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Obierika(m), Larwin(m), Ningishzida, eghos12(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.