Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,149 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (827) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3256568 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) ... (3626) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 7:41am On May 19, 2021
Ibime:

Ehn, if they have basic sale, why not go for it

Okay boss.

I will give it a try, hopefully BTC would not have huge impact on the price
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 7:43am On May 19, 2021
Next stop for BTC is $38k which was an area of resistance in January.

I may start dollar cost averaging very small amounts at that stage, cos this this has the potential to hit $32k

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yemmit90: 7:50am On May 19, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
Get out. You are nothing but am intending scammer.

This is one reason i dont like giving people free advice or training these days like before. People perish for lack of knowledge, be happy whenever you see people advising you withiout asking you for a kobo.

I will delete my message here and unfollow this thread immediately. I have enough people people on my list online and offline than ro be getting insulted by those who know little or nothing about this stuff.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by essay007(m): 7:53am On May 19, 2021
I went to bed with the market on the up. Woke up to see bloodbath. grin grin
All my coins deep. This market volatile o. It ain't for the faint hearted. We move...

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Marketapprentic: 7:55am On May 19, 2021
shocked Thank God say BINANCE never complete my verification for two weeks now. I dey go pay another tithe for ontop the money grin

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yemmit90: 7:58am On May 19, 2021
DenreleDave:

We know ur strategy..... Now that there is a dip, u want to be forming professional trader...

Every one na genius when there is a dip..

So now u want us to contact you, pay you for the strategy...

Abeg how much be your capital Dt makes you think it can control the cyrpto world..

I know some people will come and msg u for strategy.. grin

And for you, ask people around here, i am not a new to Nairanders on bitcoin training and advise.

Sometimes, you guys dont deserves anything but to learn by experience. If you are smart enough, enough, you will see where i wrote "Greed" which the Strategy we use to train our clients with.

I will unfollow this thread, but mark my words today, alot of you guys may eventually lose all your fund to bull market except you listen to the voices of experienced traders.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:00am On May 19, 2021
Don't forget

Millions are made in dips

Buy trias
Buy hord

Grab those gems now. Leave them for the long term

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by scally11: 8:01am On May 19, 2021
yemmit90:

And for you, ask people around here, i am not a new to Nairanders on bitcoin training and advise.

Sometimes, you guys dont deserves anything but to learn by experience. If you are smart enough, enough, you will see where i wrote "Greed" which the Strategy we use to train our clients with.

I will unfollow this thread, but mark my words today, alot of you guys may eventually lose all your fund to bull market except you listen to the voices of experienced traders.
My friend will u keep quiet.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 8:10am On May 19, 2021
I got triggered in to a low bid for EOS at 8.2 and quickly cut it this morning at $109 loss.

BTC usually surprises people who try to catch the bottom and often reverses before their anticipated bottom is reached. I usually start averaging in after 20% correction. The reason I'm being overly cautious this time is that probability of this being the end of the bullrun keeps increasing as a downside breach of 21 week EMA has ended every previous bullrun. The probability is increasing but not definite. We are now at 40% correction. So I'm being overly cautious so as not to get caught offside and trapped in a downward spiral. BTC has not reached my intended target of $38k where I will start averaging in small amounts. Longer term target is still $32k.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by essay007(m): 8:15am On May 19, 2021
Marketapprentic:
shocked Thank God say BINANCE never complete my verification for two weeks now. I dey go pay another tithe for ontop the money grin
I laugh die. But in the midst of the dip there's money to be made.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by essay007(m): 8:17am On May 19, 2021
Ibime:
I got triggered in to a low bid for EOS at 8.2 and quickly cut it this morning at $109 loss.

BTC usually surprises people who try to catch the bottom and often reverses before their anticipated bottom is reached. I usually start averaging in after 20% correction. The reason I'm being overly cautious this time is that probability of this being the end of the bullrun keeps increasing as a downside breach of 21 week EMA has ended every previous bullrun. The probability is increasing but not definite. We are now at 40% correction. So I'm being overly cautious so as not to get caught offside and trapped in a downward spiral. BTC has not reached my intended target of $38k where I will start averaging in small amounts. Longer term target is still $32k.
BTC bull run will kick in in a month or so. Well are still very much in alts season. I wish I have good amount to accumulate BTC
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Married2Crypto(m): 8:18am On May 19, 2021
PuZZyNegro:

Please, what does this error message mean on Hotbit
you must manually adjust or change the last 5 digits of your expected token amount to 5 zeros... Like this 00000
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Married2Crypto(m): 8:20am On May 19, 2021
Should btc fails to hold the $35k price level.....then it is official that we are all fvcked!...
What we should really be doing is to research and learn how to make money in the crypto bear season..but one thing is for sure, there will always be some series of occasional but smaller crashing tide-like climbs or valleys in any indefinite and continuous crypto price down-trending movement. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cowbell521: 8:22am On May 19, 2021
Ibime:

BTC dey go $35k
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 8:31am On May 19, 2021
Cowbell521:
BTC dey go $35k

$32k sef lipsrsealed
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:41am On May 19, 2021
Married2Crypto:
Should btc fails to hold the $35k price level.....then it is official that we are all bleeped!...
What we should really be doing is to research and learn how to make money in the crypto bear season..but one thing is for sure, there will always be some series of occasional but smaller crashing tide-like climbs or valleys in any indefinite and continuous crypto price down-trending movement. undecided

In a bearish season
You need to learn futures trading and tame your greed
Inter time frame trading using the
5m and 1hr charts is profitable

if your using a trend cross strategy ( EMA )
just ensure the crosses on the 5 min agree with 1hr or 4hr
and you can add sell positions to make profits

Passively if you have good funds
Just stake them and stay on the sidelines

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Miyachi: 8:54am On May 19, 2021
Everyone is shouting "red, red!", but you should expect this in every market. When people start getting greedy, you should get cautious. With the influx of new speculators and the overpriced market ( I sometimes wonder how one should calculate the fair price of any coin - or if there is any such thing ) these corrections are bound to happen. I for one would have never touched xBTC at such high prices but even when experiencing times of prosperity one should prepare for hard times.

As seasoned "investors " grin , an understanding of risk hedging is very important. You guys need to explore these methods if you're serious about preserving your capital. Capital appreciation isn't all that should be in our heads, we should be more afraid of losing our money than of missing out.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 8:57am On May 19, 2021
Mikkola4g:

Someone used my picture to scam you...mind you that Isn't my number... How can you be trading with someone because of only picture.. any body can clone anyone.......

When did I post picture. It's obvious you're the real scammer. Did he clone your number too
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by manitoba(m): 8:59am On May 19, 2021
House, the boy in the picture attached below is an accomplice in an online fraud(crypto related) carried out two weeks ago. His last known Location is Auchi, Edo state. His details up to his mother's own is available if I can get a genuine detective here. I believe the social media is the best place to catch these small 'rats' eating where they didn't sow. The law enforcement are definitely on this case and 'back' channels effort has also been deployed. I don't want to provide too much info because his Team may be reading this. But any genuine helper will be provided the details of contacted inbox. Thank you.
priceaction:

Get someone or a pal that works in first bank to do the job for you secretly. And you know what to do next.. You will get the double of that money, trust me. That's why you need every good friend both male and female in every organisation you go to often because one day they will be highly useful.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mike8804: 9:06am On May 19, 2021
Sysdatek:

In a bearish season
You need to learn futures trading and tame your greed
Inter time frame trading using the
5m and 1hr charts is profitable

Passively if you have good funds
Just stake them and stay on the sidelines
during bear like to stick to Bollinger band within 1hr time frame(5mins) using Bollinger bounce method...but still learning ..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deewhydoski(m): 9:08am On May 19, 2021
I'm uninstalling my binance and trust wallet apps for now, I'm coming back after 4 months

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 9:17am On May 19, 2021
yemmit90:

Sir, for the fact Dt we didn't agree with you doesn't mean u shud just say anything to us.....

We know d risk b4 we invested.....

So pls, accept D fact Dt not everyone will agree with you.... It's like Dt..

Peace to you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 9:19am On May 19, 2021
damiloladuke:

When did I post picture. It's obvious you're the real scammer. Did he clone your number too

Listen well, he said dts not his number....

We can't still be sure though
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by essay007(m): 9:20am On May 19, 2021
deewhydoski:
I'm uninstalling my binance and trust wallet apps for now, I'm coming back after 4 months
Good idea TBH.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by condomuser: 9:21am On May 19, 2021
Maybe set a ridiculous sell order in your cryptos, you never know the market might swing positively in your favour like set BTC sell order at $75k. I've done it before with a buy order, I set ridiculous buy orders, when I woke up all orders were filled with massive profits, it was like sleeping and money was being made at the same time.

deewhydoski:

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Owlswift(m): 9:21am On May 19, 2021
$3000 BTCUSD needed at a good rate...check my signature, send me a dm on watsap
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 9:42am On May 19, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Freestainworld(m): 9:44am On May 19, 2021
essay007:
I wish I bought Aquagoat instead of Moontoken. It has done over 900%
what's the price of the token now?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 9:49am On May 19, 2021
DenreleDave:

Listen well, he said dts not his number....

We can't still be sure though

Trust no one... The scammer called me all evil names on earth, saying I wanted to scam him. grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by oluplus(m): 9:56am On May 19, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

See my Solana call at $24.

Put some respect on my name.

I bought this when you called it out at $24 and now the rest is history.

Thanks and God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:03am On May 19, 2021
Matic still bullish. But for how long before it joins others? Lol

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) ... (3626) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Agentsalt, Bliztzer, michealewela, Tina001(f), TroyQueen and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.