Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (828) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3272426 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) ... (3632) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IMAliyu(m): 10:16am On May 19, 2021
A relief pump, for those that want out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 10:17am On May 19, 2021
Mikkola4g:

A friend( Kingsley ) of mine informed me the thread ..I was even shocked..

Pack well.. You are the alleged scammer.. Who is your friend? You have a 2017 Nairaland account, but the only posts you have made is when someone allegedly used your pix.

How did you know about the post when no one tagged you. You have not made a single post on this forum. Who is that friend that knows your ID.

Pack well...

20 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 10:25am On May 19, 2021
FunnyDude:
Crypto na scam. Find better hussle do una no go hear.
Newbies I pity una, them go use una money trade finish grin
hmmmm stock market also down or na inside Nigeria u wan run business, u 4get say naira also dy fall too?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by noxy1962(m): 10:28am On May 19, 2021
AIRDROP

F.A.Q
- What is SafeDoge?
SafeDoge token is inspired by dogecoin and also forked from Safemoon, having Safemoon principles and Dogecoin community support can take SafeDoge far away.
- Why we need to HOLD?
SafeDoge is on the Binance platform to reduce fees, and the SAFEDOGE token is designed in a way to increase its value almost continuously!
- Deflationary?
Rather than burn 25% of the initial supply, with each transaction, 5% of the token will be burnt forever and reduce the circulating supply.
- Auto Liqudity?
3% of each transaction automatically returns to the locked liquidity pool and continously elevates the basic price. SAFEDOGE will never return to the initial price and the level will increase with each transaction.
- Auto Reward?
2% of each transaction automatically added to the current holders without taxes. It means anyone who holds SAFEDOGE, sees that the balance increases automatically.

https://safedogtoken.com/

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FomoKING: 10:29am On May 19, 2021
INVESTED MY SHIB PROFIT INTO THIS UTILITY PROJECT
��Elonone Token ��
*Offering a Gassless NFT �
*CEX LISTING IN 2WEEKS�
*LIQUIDITY LOCKED FOR 100YEARS�
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND A BUY NOW....FOMO Z LOADING currently less than 10k diamondhand Holders�
@AstroElon
�Elonone
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 10:31am On May 19, 2021
Marketapprentic:
shocked Thank God say BINANCE never complete my verification for two weeks now. I dey go pay another tithe for ontop the money grin
u beta use dat tithe money buy d dip now and leta pay 3% of ur profit to God
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Doctormarrvin: 10:32am On May 19, 2021
FunnyDude:

He go still dip more.

I see more dip. Btc to 20k$, eth $1500, bnb 200$ bend down select
God forbid oh. I have bought all the nonsense dips on all the 7 coins I’m holding and it keeps dipping because of this rubbish FOMO thing. God punish those Chinkos and Elon Musk, I declare scabies infestation on them right now. Amen!

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AIT1(m): 10:38am On May 19, 2021
yemmit90:

This is one reason i dont like giving people free advice or training these days like before. People perish for lack of knowledge, be happy whenever you see people advising you withiout asking you for a kobo.

I will delete my message here and unfollow this thread immediately. I have enough people people on my list online and offline than ro be getting insulted by those who know little or nothing about this stuff.

No vex bro. @all Yemmit90 is not a scammer. The guy has been helping people in the crypto space and even off crypto (PE and ED).

If I had taken his class serious in 2019 when I started Crypto maybe I for don get millions now. He isn't a scammer please.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Doctormarrvin: 10:42am On May 19, 2021
See bitcoin cash and ethereum I bought at $1300 and $3700 respectively. Anytime I want to open my wallet, my hands just start shaking. Let me not even talk about their father bitcoin,brothers CHZ,BTT,ripple and doge. F*ck the dip!!! Buy the dip,buy the dip, nonsense!!!!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FomoKING: 10:52am On May 19, 2021
�ELONONE� HAS REAL UTILITY, UNLIKE THESE OTHER SHIT COINS.

First Gasless NFT Marketplace.
First NFT Game.
Liquidity locked for 100 years.
Under $50MIL marketcap - 100x potential.
Scam & Rug Proof.
NO WHALES �
6000+ Holders.

MAJOR MAJOR EXPLOSION INCOMING! ��
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by karkinase(m): 10:54am On May 19, 2021
Doctormarrvin:
See bitcoin cash and ethereum I bought at $1300 and $3700 respectively. Anytime I want to open my wallet, my hands just start shaking. Let me not even talk about their father bitcoin,brothers CHZ,BTT,ripple and doge. F*ck the dip!!! Buy the dip,buy the dip, nonsense!!!!
Buy the dip is still very much valid..the problem is will it bounce immediately after buying or break.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nlandgrandfada(m): 10:55am On May 19, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FomoKING: 10:57am On May 19, 2021
Guys MAKE SURE U PUT SOME INVESTMENTS INTO ELONONE...project about to blow up.... 10000X IS VERY POSSIBLE , Because this the first Meme coin with an actual Utility..my 1.5ETh Invested already up 450%

NFA
DYOR

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Doctormarrvin: 10:57am On May 19, 2021
karkinase:

Buy the dip is still very much valid..the problem is will it bounce immediately after buying or break.
Exactly bro. I have been buying the dips for awhile now but the support level keeps breaking. Yesterday i splashed 10K on bitcoin because it went all the way down to 42K,I woke up to 38K this morning.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Loverboy3333: 11:02am On May 19, 2021
I'm waiting for btc to dip to $20k let me sell all my properties including my girlfriends to buy it

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gentlewind(m): 11:12am On May 19, 2021
*_500,000,000 Panda Chain (PANDA) TOKENS FOR THE GRABS NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE .. ..._*

�������
Fellow Billionaires in the house. Another largesse to accumulate ������

https://pandachain.xyz/airdrop/?ref=0xC0910449d2522949C1C62Eb4a8ac8Fc5191cF823

1.Copy link above ☝�☝�☝�to paste on your DApp browser either Trust wallet or Metamask

2.Change the ETH symbol/icon to *Smart Chain symbol*

3.Look out for *_Claim Airdrop_*, then click on it

_You can keep clicking on *Claim Airdrop* if you don't mind to accumulate more, provided you have more than enough smart chain for gas fee transactions which is about ($0.27), quite small_

*_Below is the Contract Address to unlock the token airdrop , simply copy and paste on your search at the top right hand corner of your trust wallet or Add as Custom Token_������*
_0xc2a5FdFEa2A04955DF244eb52fFd986fA18cFcc6_

Don't miss this golden opportunity.Airdrop ends in few days time...

You blink, You miss

_Cne-luv@Trilliondollaz_

*DYOR*
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tmtech: 11:22am On May 19, 2021
https://rushmoon.finance/?ref=0x8E69f0F91DBED5DBe4650D51e0d8B8c7C8e18469
Oya rush this one
Post on Dapp
Click on the gift �� box icon on the top left
Claim 400 rush
Very legit
Ca for rush 0xff96ce2cc0d20da0250a63bdca2b568f52a5bc71
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 11:23am On May 19, 2021
Doctormarrvin:
lolz......I buy $btt @$70, I cut my losses @$68......btt is now 40+
I only have 3 coins = $AXS $BNB nd just $10 on $LINA

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Benjaniblinks(m): 11:26am On May 19, 2021
Please oo

How can I commit suicide lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by condomuser: 11:29am On May 19, 2021
Some of the mistakes people make when they are holding a bag of crypto and see the same crypto go up in a straight green line is not selling.

Whenever a crypto goes up in straight line, it means it is being pumped up, the earlier hoarders of the bag plus new entrants will dump and the person who is hoping the crypto travels to the moon gets the jaw drop. When you see little or reasonable profit, take it. Yesterday I saw XVS heading for the moon at $144 I was tempted to pack like 50 bags, but when I read the chart, seeing the straight green line, the last 24 hrs trading price at $75 I smiled. I waited for it this morning and bought as much as I wanted at $44, stop loss set and we move.

Let us stop giving free money to the whales, if you see the way they waste your hard earned money in strip clubs you will feel sorry for yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 11:33am On May 19, 2021
IMAliyu:

grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mike8804: 11:36am On May 19, 2021
If we unknowingly or knowingly enter bear market am sorry for who bought the dip in any coin even the Almighty bitcoin can go back to 10k, ethereum to $200, bnb to $50 and it can take 1yr,2yrs or more to get back to bull market and more to get to your current price. Bull market according to jedisco, trade and shorter hold while bear is good to cost average down to the bottom with hope when it start rising you start taking profit. Stoploss! stoplosss!stoploss! Is for managing risk in case your forecast fail. HOLDING FOR A LONG TIME IN BULL MARKET WITH THE HOPE IT WILL CONTINUE TO RISE IS DANGEROUS!!! CRYPTO no be bread wey dey rise anyhow! MY ogas can testify

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 11:41am On May 19, 2021
IMAliyu:

The funny thing is those crying will still not sell.

I sold my DAO in profits to USTD with the relief pump yesterday.

If you wanna hold stop crying. You wanna sell, f**king sell when a relief pump comes and you are in profits or break even.

My only advise is don’t sell at loss.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 11:42am On May 19, 2021
Encouragement won't help stop the obvious price dump of btc...as a wise investor once said...you need to go short on the market..exit trade at a low and later come back to buy further lows and that's d perfect definition of swing trading...too many spreading of FUDs are the factors dragging btc further down...

But that does not mean btc wouldn't ever revive and surpass it previous all-time highs....btc have done dz manner more than two times before. Even the year btc was first launched it soared to $19k before dumping to half a hundred dollar undecided

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 11:43am On May 19, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:
Buy FEG and PIG.

This is financial advise.

FEG on okex

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mike8804: 11:55am On May 19, 2021
Even shitcoins dey go down

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PrinxArthur1(m): 12:01pm On May 19, 2021
bnb for sale
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by laraskey(m): 12:03pm On May 19, 2021
Doctormarrvin:
Exactly bro. I have been buying the dips for awhile now but the support level keeps breaking. Yesterday i splashed 10K on bitcoin because it went all the way down to 42K,I woke up to 38K this morning.
boss wait till 33k btc before buying anything..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nittly(m): 12:10pm On May 19, 2021
Loverboy3333:
I'm waiting for btc to dip to $20k let me sell all my properties including my girlfriends to buy it
lolzz, even if it get to that level I'm sure you won't still buy!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Loverboy3333: 12:16pm On May 19, 2021
nittly:
lolzz, even if it get to that level I'm sure you won't still buy!!!!!
I will buy, btc is here to stay
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by abeladepoju(m): 12:25pm On May 19, 2021
[quote author=mike8804 post=101845800]If we unknowingly or knowingly enter bear market am sorry for who bought the dip in any coin even the Almighty bitcoin can go back to 10k, ethereum to $200, bnb to $50 and it can take 1yr,2yrs or more to get back to bull market and more to get to your current price. Bull market according to jedisco, trade and shorter hold while bear is good to cost average down to the bottom with hope when it start rising you start taking profit. Stoploss! stoplosss!stoploss! Is for managing risk in case your forecast fail. HOLDING FOR A LONG TIME IN BULL MARKET WITH THE HOPE IT WILL CONTINUE TO RISE IS DANGEROUS!!! CRYPTO no be bread wey dey rise anyhow! MY ogas can testify. Kindly shed light on how to set stop loss on binance exchange. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) ... (3632) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.