Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:15 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (851) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3184551 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) ... (3598) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by manitoba(m): 8:14am On May 22, 2021
But this does not appear a practical solution to traders who is already in 50% -60% Market loss.

They may just have to Hold till the next major rally or cut their loss at a point in time.

Another option is the Dollar cost averaging if they still have more funds to throw at the dip.

In all, I would have preferred to be out of all the markets before the dip instead of thinking of any of the options above. Lol
MrCodeSolo:
Sometimes, when the crypto market is starting to dip again; one just have to exit the trade, take a back sit and chill the fvck down

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lekbel09(m): 8:16am On May 22, 2021
$160 usdt available for sale......HMU on 09060175155 if interested.....scammers stay away am not new to nairaland and am not sending first

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emeraldfynest(m): 8:26am On May 22, 2021
Rubbiish:

How did u export google authenticator?
When u open google authenticator, there is a code they will give u to recover it should in case u lose your device. That code is what u will use to recover your google authenticator on your new device. Did u save that code?
I even tried to choose the "security verification not available" option. Which requires me to upload my means of ID. I'm uploading it but it's not going.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NOBODYY: 8:35am On May 22, 2021
mike8804:
I never said a coin should be stay away from, I meant a meme coin like Shiba without any use case and having over 3b as market cap can never make you a millionaire just by investing $10. Market cap doesn't determine your choice of coin, market cap only gives you a reasonable profit projection. E.g I want to buy ethereum when the market cap is $300b, for me to double my investment as a holder then the cap has to reach $600b. $300b extra investment to a project no be beans oo even Nigeria no get that kind money. That's why most people trade BTW fluctuations in the market. With good TA skills like @jedisco you can double your money without necessary waiting for x2 of market cap.

Thanks boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 8:37am On May 22, 2021
kodred:

Chai, how many extra sheets you collect for exam hall?

365/15 = 24.3333333

37%/24.3333333

= 1.520547% for 15 days return.

It’s just a simple sturvs.
Lol….Not all of us are mathwiz.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FomoKING: 8:43am On May 22, 2021
jedisco:

Lol... Buying dips on bitc0in are very difficult....

But if it's bitc0in you want to buy, look at the big picture... Bitc0in will usually respect levels whether bull or bear markets...
Bitc0in is down by 50%. In the grand scheme of things, this is not a bad entry. Bitc0in you bought between 30-35k is not one you'd struggle to sell for profits even if we get into a deeper correction... At most, you keep it for a few weeks....

Just like 60k didn't look like a top when price was there, same also with the bottom... Bitc0in will usually bottom when fear is max and most think it'd deep further... It's werks later it starts looking obvious...

In all, I'm not saying stuff can't dip further, but looking at the big picture, this is a good entry... Regarding alyts, market conditions don't suit them now

Jedi,Gee please look into $Elonone ,what's is your opinion on it
*Currently less than 300MC (20days old)
*Offering the first ever Gasless NFT market place (Astromemes)
*LIQUIDITY locked for 100YRS
*GAME
*ACTIVE and diamond hands telegram community
*Active and based Dev with step by step promotional plans and fundings..
Gee just check it out and get back Biko..am too deep on this one...

Website is Astroelon dot net
Telegram .. search 'Astroelon' (Elonone)

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 8:46am On May 22, 2021
MrCodeSolo:
Sometimes, when the crypto market is starting to dip again; one just have to exit the trade, take a back sit and chill the fvck down
I totally agree with you. Sadly, some don’t have the gut to pull the plug, they get sexually involved with their coín cry

I will wait until it get back to my open price and sell it when it does - Losers last words grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by essay007(m): 8:48am On May 22, 2021
jedisco:
I've seen this PA before and I don't like experiencing it...
The issue with alyts now is not just bitc0in.. The coyn can do whatever it wants... Confidence is low in the market and this is not where alyts thrive. Whatever bitc0in does except a very strong bounce is still not good news got alyts....

Remember most alyts doubled when bitc0in remained steady between 50-60k range.... Bitc0in can keep ranging while they continue to bleed...

Question is.. just like we had a 3-5 month alyt season, are we getting into a 3-5month bitc0in season
BTC cycle has always been 3 - 6 months. Check historical data. I'm not worried about the dip. It'll hit it's bull cycle very soon and every hand that held or bought the dip will smile again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nlandgrandfada(m): 8:55am On May 22, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jerry59: 9:36am On May 22, 2021
Where did everybody go shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SenecaTheYonger: 9:42am On May 22, 2021
Y’all better pray Bitcoin slowly falls to 19k and remains there towards the start of the new year if you want another bull run

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kings11ng(m): 9:44am On May 22, 2021
Heavenonearth21:
New crypto AIRDROP alert��

Get %100 Bonus for both Claim and Buy.

����� 1,000,000 wEthereum Airdrop
Copy and open on Trust Wallet Dapps
���
https://wethereum.me?address=0x4D5c435D9d51cac59a211302DE363139C85426C4

�INSTRUCTION�
1️⃣ Change ETH Logo To BNB SMART CHAIN
2️⃣ Click Connect Wallet And Click Join Us Sign Up
3️⃣ Click Withdraw
4️⃣Add Custom Token:
Network Name: Smart Chain
Contract Address: 0x2aab30a909748945d42c7d29d3cd44a5680cab1d
Name: wEthereum
Symbol: wETH
Decimal: 8

Not working... Why is it telling me to select binance smart chain when am already on BSC?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 9:46am On May 22, 2021
Shiba is still a good buy, my people

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by essay007(m): 9:47am On May 22, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
Y’all better pray Bitcoin slowly falls to 19k and remains there towards the start of the new year if you want another bull run
BTC bull run will start soon. You can quote me on that. Wait till new year at $19k ke?

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kings11ng(m): 9:52am On May 22, 2021
fergieboy:

I ditched that coin when my 100k turn 36k

By now for they like 10k
Paper hand

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mike8804: 9:59am On May 22, 2021
Seeing bake like this make me wonder if this is a correction, bear season or crash

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by essay007(m): 10:03am On May 22, 2021
mike8804:
Seeing bake like this make me wonder if this is a correction, bear season or crash
You no see the market? It's still gonna pump again
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dotun674(m): 10:03am On May 22, 2021
Why does binance coin and cardano always have similar market cap. Binance coin always comes on top tho
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 10:06am On May 22, 2021
jedisco:
I've seen this PA before and I don't like experiencing it...
The issue with alyts now is not just bitc0in.. The coyn can do whatever it wants... Confidence is low in the market and this is not where alyts thrive. Whatever bitc0in does except a very strong bounce is still not good news got alyts....

Remember most alyts doubled when bitc0in remained steady between 50-60k range.... Bitc0in can keep ranging while they continue to bleed...

Question is.. just like we had a 3-5 month alyt season, are we getting into a 3-5month bitc0in season

That's why I said I'm only trading BeeTee now. I can't do past that one.

BeeTee is relatively outperforming all ALTS.

Whilst BeeTee lost 25%, most ALTS lost 45%. When BeeTee recover 10%, ALTS recover 8%, then when BeeTee drop 10%, ALTS drop another 20%.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bekermann(m): 10:13am On May 22, 2021

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bekermann(m): 10:23am On May 22, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SenecaTheYonger: 10:25am On May 22, 2021
essay007:

BTC bull run will start soon. You can quote me on that. Wait till new year at $19k ke?

No be mouth them dey use start bull run. As e dey, there’s too much uncertainty. Many big money will stay out until nerves are calm.

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mfonox: 11:28am On May 22, 2021
Neverlosemoney:

I totally agree with you. Sadly, some don’t have the gut to pull the plug, they get sexually involved with their coín cry

I will wait until it get back to my open price and sell it when it does - Losers last words grin

So Are u saying it will NEVER get back to the original price that it was bought for? How is someone who is ready to Hodl and wait till whenever a loser?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 11:28am On May 22, 2021
I don't know why people buy coins via Watsapp when there is market to buy from. Na wa oh.

19 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Frank571(m): 11:38am On May 22, 2021
Emeraldfynest:
I even tried to choose the "security verification not available" option. Which requires me to upload my means of ID. I'm uploading it but it's not going.

I've experienced similar stuff before with authenticator. The problem is the date & time.
Check the date & time on the authenticator if it tallies with ur phone's date and time

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jerry59: 12:08pm On May 22, 2021
dotun674:
Why does binance coin and cardano always have similar market cap. Binance coin always comes on top tho
I just hope you’re joking with that question you asked
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 12:13pm On May 22, 2021
Looking at history, has bitcoin done more than a 40% correction and continue a bull run?

If you think the bull run would continue, what are your arguments for it.

If you think it’s a over, also drop your arguments.

I have closed all my Alts position I’m in profits.

I don’t know what I would do for the ones I’m in losses for now. If the bull market continues, holding is a good strategy but if are heading to bear season, you either sell or watch your alts get decapitated, noting that most of these alts would be dead by next bull season especially meme tokens.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 12:18pm On May 22, 2021
The bear market is not a time to start putting your money in uncertainties.

Anything not well established, run away.

Bet more on certainties than uncertainties.

Otherwise, rekt beckons.

Market is currently plastic. It's fluid and totally lacking a mind of its own.

Everybody is online looking for a supposed Messiah, a single tweet that can at least, save their portfolio from getting liquidated

Example, Elon tweeted a couple of minutes ago about technology , see how market reacted.

That shouldn't be you.

You need to come in from a place of absolute control.

Where you have an upper hand.

This is how to win in the period of uncertainty and Bitcoin sitting on a keg of gunpowder.

I am 100% neutral.

I bid and short when I have a better grasp of what's at play.

For now, I watch.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 12:23pm On May 22, 2021
After Musk tweet Btc back above 1H upper BB for the first time in a while

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Wealth7(m): 12:27pm On May 22, 2021
Everybody is now an expert lol... The way some of you sound with this bear market thing, one will think this is the first time crypt0 market will experience bear season.. Y’all chill the fuccck down and stop with the doom messages and analysis...

If you want close your position, do so in peace and let those who hold be in peace as well..

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by VEXT: 12:35pm On May 22, 2021
Wealth7:
Everybody is now an expert lol... The way some of you sound with this bear market thing, one will think this is the first time crypt0 market will experience bear season.. Y’all chill the fuccck down and stop with the doom messages and analysis...

If you want close your position, do so in peace and let those who hold be in peace as well..

Thank you my brother...

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) ... (3598) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: XaToXi, ultrazone(m), twosquare(m), TheyVid(m), Kingofhoes, omopretty1, versashee and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.