Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,014 members, 7,799,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (857) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3249204 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) ... (3624) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 12:59pm On May 23, 2021
So i like announcing my plans here.

There are two choices here - buy BTC or alts with strong use case that will bounce the hardest if there is a bounce.

For me two alts that have massive potential and would be here for a long time is BNB and SOL.

You can bet that CZ would not let BNB go to zero.

So looking at TA set low buy orders for Btc.

If you believe the bull market will continue then set buy order for BNB or SOL.

Sol was at $21 today. I wanna set an order for it at $15.

Note that I’m using funds that I considered very long term.

I also believe massively in SOL, I believe it would perform in the long term as much as KSM and BNB. You can say my Soul is sold to SOL.

15 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 1:07pm On May 23, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

There are two choices here - buy BTC or alts with strong use case that will bounce the hardest if there is bounce.

For me two alts that have massive potential and would be here for a long time is BNB and SOL.

So you looking at TA set low buy orders for Btc.

If you believe the bull market will continue then srt buy order for BNB or SOL.

I also believe massively in SOL, I believe it would perform in the long term as much as KSM and BNB. You can say my Soul is sold to SOL.

Forgetting ETH?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 1:12pm On May 23, 2021
Cannicus:

Forgetting ETH?

You can add ETH.

I didn’t add it because I was adding coins that their recovery should give you say 200%

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 1:14pm On May 23, 2021
cluewebhost:
Who wants to predict Bitcoin price by 7pm Nigerian time

6 hrs from now grin grin

I'm actually more interested in what will happen when institutions resume on Monday.

Will the Chinese start by dumping and Euro/Ame continue, or will we see some greens as they buy up this dip?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alakowe007: 1:15pm On May 23, 2021
angry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 1:16pm On May 23, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

You can add ETH.

I didn’t add it because I was adding coins that their recovery should give you say 200%

Oh ok.

Looking long term, I think ETH has a better chance of replacing BTC should the plan to dethrone BTC succeed.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 1:25pm On May 23, 2021
Cannicus:

Oh ok.

Looking long term, I think ETH has a better chance of replacing BTC should the plan to dethrone BTC succeed.

ETH wants to dethrone Btc. BNB and SOL wants to Dethrone ETH. So we see how it goes.

But looking at the market you can’t deny that there are massive indicators that we are entering a bear season. Don’t forget when the last bear market started it took months for most people to realize we were in a bear market. I for one was burnt. Na that experience make me don move most of my position to usdt. If this is the beginning of a bear season, you would wish you sold earlier boss.

Stay safe out there guys.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by shalom4eva(m): 1:25pm On May 23, 2021
Safewolf still cheap and just 2 days hold, buy now on pancake swap when it's very cheap, don't say I didn't tell you
DYOR
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MasonKendall(m): 1:28pm On May 23, 2021
When Buhari was telling ya to invest in cowtocurrency Una no hear now Una don see wetin Una dey find..

Possible reason crypto dey fall be say cos of that binanc3 shii with residents of America and to top it off China.

BTW who dey do bnb f0rsag3?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MasonKendall(m): 1:31pm On May 23, 2021
Cannicus:

Oh ok.

ETH replace beeteecee? You must be kidding me. Dem dey increase ETH supply on yearly basis whereas beeteecee na only 21million go ever dey. I prefer Beeteecee cash to ETH

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ibromodzi: 1:37pm On May 23, 2021
Tablechair:
or the person should just send him the money via world remit.......
That's another alternative
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KingJenna: 1:44pm On May 23, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

There are two choices here - buy BTC or alts with strong use case that will bounce the hardest if there is a bounce.

So looking at TA set low buy orders for Btc.

If you believe the bull market will continue then set buy order for BNB or SOL.

SOL is My biggest bag so far. Placed an order at 28, now it 23. I’m buying with every dip. Can’t believe XVS is now cheaper than sol. Elrond is holding strong too and Solana seems like a very solid project.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 1:45pm On May 23, 2021
Trex4:
Baba you're not trading shitcoins anymore? grin

There's a time and place for everything

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 1:46pm On May 23, 2021
KingJenna:

SOL is My biggest bag so far. Placed an order at 28, now it 23. I’m buying with every dip. Can’t believe XVS is now cheaper than sol. Elrond is holding strong too and Solana seems like a very solid project.

Sol was $50 the first time BeeTee hit $35k..BeeTee will still be at $35k and Sol will hit $12

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MasonKendall(m): 1:51pm On May 23, 2021
Fellas abeg anybody wey fit help me even with #500 I go happy wella. Cos as e dey so ah na only garri I drink since yesterday afternoon.

6032001923 Keystone bank Edet

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 1:52pm On May 23, 2021
NisforNicky:

hi ibeme

pls what do you think of PIG and FEG tokens

Now is not the time for those

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 1:53pm On May 23, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Nobody is buying miner’s Bitcoin reserve. Hell, people are hardly apeing into Bitcoin anymore. Strongest bearish signal lmao.

Another angle..please expatiate or direct us to links.

Miners are also allowed to bring it into exchange to sell sha
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KingJenna: 1:54pm On May 23, 2021
Ibime:

Sol was $50 the first time BeeTee hit $35k..BeeTee will still be at $35k and Sol will hit $12

XVS dipped from $144 to $22. I think Sol has performed well so far, uniswap too, not excluding Filcoin, Avax, Luna and Elrond. This is the greatest shopping opportunity.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 1:56pm On May 23, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

ETH wants to dethrone Btc. BNB and SOL wants to Dethrone ETH. So we see how it goes.

But looking at the market you can’t deny that there are massive indicators that we are entering a bear season. Don’t forget when the last bear market started it took months for most people to realize we were in a bear market. I for one was burnt. Na that experience make me don move most of my position to usdt. If this is the beginning of a bear season, you would wish you sold earlier boss.

Stay safe out dear guys.

grin grin grin

MasonKendall:
ETH replace beeteecee? You must be kidding me. Dem dey increase ETH supply on yearly basis whereas beeteecee na only 21million go ever dey. I prefer Beeteecee cash to ETH

I'm here to back the winner bro. Not marry any coin. cheesy

What coin can possibly replace BTC in the future or you think BTC will rule forever?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sunndaywillie: 1:58pm On May 23, 2021
Na the bottom person dey find abeg, all this one wey beetc dey do left and right dey tire person

This thread gave heads up, that's the beauty of this thread

THANKS
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 2:01pm On May 23, 2021
KingJenna:

XVS dipped from $144 to $22. I think Sol has performed well so far, uniswap too, not excluding Filcoin, Avax, Luna and Elrond. This is the greatest shopping opportunity.

Not relative to BeeTee

XVS had a pump and dump come through and already dipped before the BeeTee capitulation
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 2:02pm On May 23, 2021
Omoh!!! Never ask what's the worse that can happen in Crypto? You will see things oh

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexis11: 2:13pm On May 23, 2021
Valwezzy:

Straight to the village via GIGM night bus grin grin grin

cheesy grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Wealth7(m): 2:14pm On May 23, 2021
Make we even enter this bear season once and for all make everybody rest jare...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by VEXT: 2:17pm On May 23, 2021
I than commot mind say I get coin again ....make I go face my huzzle abeg grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Trex4(m): 2:19pm On May 23, 2021
Ibime:

Not relative to BeeTee

XVS had a pump and dump come through and already dipped before the BeeTee capitulation
Bought XVS for the airdrop. Bought at 70 dollars but now it's 24. They say they've distributed the airdrop but I haven't seen it. Seems XVS and Venus protocol are the biggest scams on BSC now. And CZ knows.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MasonKendall(m): 2:29pm On May 23, 2021
Cannicus:

grin grin grin

I'm here to back the winner bro. Not marry any coin. cheesy

What coin can possibly replace BTC in the future or you think BTC will rule forever?

Even the 21 million supply rate hasn't been reached yet and it will probably never be reached(Cos Nakatomo satoshi has about a million of it or more) And other coins keep pumping their supply while others have ridiculously high number of coins in store(100,000,000,000). For me any coin above a billion supply is an alternative shitcoin.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Loverboy3333: 2:47pm On May 23, 2021
Remember some persons bought btc at 64k grin

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 2:51pm On May 23, 2021
Where do you think we are.

I think it’s denial or anger.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MasonKendall(m): 2:54pm On May 23, 2021
Loverboy3333:
Remember some persons bought btc at 64k grin

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 2:55pm On May 23, 2021
Ibime:

This is all anyone needs to know right now. BeeTee is up 3% in the last 24 hours but ETH and BNB are down like 4% and 7%.

Last time BeeTee was at $38k, I sold XRP for $1.20. Now BeeTee is at $37k and XRP is at $0.88

Nobody should be buying any cøin but BeeTee at this stage.

Same way ALTS did 2x to 4x when BeeTee was ranging between $50k and $60k, BeeTee could stay in this range between $35k and $38k and ALTS will lose half their value.

Hehe... Most majors have collapsed or nearing collapse into historic support zones both against usdt and against betece........ Right now, it's the betece value that matters
Betece can be brutal, but hopefully, the dominance retraces over the coming weeks before continuing up

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) ... (3624) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: haleymoon, TheyVid(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.