Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Why Do All Religion Preach Peace But Non Is Peaceful? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do All Religion Preach Peace But Non Is Peaceful? (809 Views)

Jesus Said He Has Not Come To Bring Peace, But Sword. Is This Your God?(pics) / Message To All Religion Preachers And Teachers In The World!! / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do All Religion Preach Peace But Non Is Peaceful? by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 17, 2020
I have always wondered why the inter and intra religious hatred?

Aside believing firmly that God is not a christain, even though I am a firm believer of the Holy Bible, which of course is the best book on spiritual principles for daily living, I have always wondered, why is it that there is no harmony within christaindom.

Yes! By population and geographical coverage, the Christian religion is the largest religious body, followed closely by Islamic religion.

Even among the Muslims, there is so much intra religious acrimony. This is so bad, it is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind.

There is no gainsaying that among the 4300 religious body in the world, non has peace. So why do they preach what they don't have?

Why is it that non of the religious group is absolutely peaceful.

Why the hatred towards Jehovah witnesses, but yet, we preach evangelism in church. Matthew 6:33 is always the anchor point, by yet we chase witnesses away, for coming to share the Bible with us in our houses. Kilode ?

Are they preaching a different Jesus Christ?

I really don't know. But I will like you to tell me, if you are guilty of this.

Let's take a quick peep at the Muslims.

But why do the Shia hate the Shites with passion and would do anything to wipe them off the face of the earth?

Why the joyous rendition over the internet space, by supposed Shia's, for the grave injustice this present regime occasioned the Shites? Do the shites preach or believe in a different Qur'an?

Why will a parent from Eastern Nigeria, who is a Catholic, refuse her daughter's hand on marriage, simply because the proposed husband is an Anglican?

Why do members of the Pentecostal bloc hate, with passion and venom of an Australian rattle snake, members of the white garment church, when they all preach Christ?

Kindly educate my ignorance.

Shalom.
Re: Why Do All Religion Preach Peace But Non Is Peaceful? by coolsegun2002: 9:31am On Dec 17, 2020
litigator:

Aside believing firmly that God is not a christain, even though I am a firm believer of the Holy Bible, which of course is the best book on spiritual principles for daily living, I have always wondered, why is it that there is no harmony within christaindom.

Yes! But population and geographical coverage, the Christian religion is the largest religious body, followed closely by Islamic religion.

Even among the Muslim, there is so much intra religious acrimony. This is so bad, it is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind.

There is no gainsaying that among the 4300 religious body in the world, non has peace. So why do they preach what they don't have?

Are atheist peaceful?

I really don't know.

But why do the Shia Muslims hate the Shites with passion and would do anything to wipe them off the face of the earth?

Why will a parent from Eastern Nigeria, who is a Catholic, refuse her daughter's hand on marriage, simply because the proposed husband is an Anglican?

Why do members of the Pentecostal bloc hate, with passion and Vernon of an Australian rattle snake, member of the white garment church, when they all preach Christ?

Shalom.

People are afraid of what they don’t know...it’s not hatred per se...
Once ur ideology is different from mine, I’m afraid of what u can do to me..

I can’t marry a Jehovah witness even though we both believe in the almighty God and Jesus.. doesn’t mean i hate them...

I can’t marry a Muslim either...u should know why...
Re: Why Do All Religion Preach Peace But Non Is Peaceful? by osamz007: 9:33am On Dec 17, 2020
I DON'T KNOW OF OTHERS BUT WHEN I HEAR ALLAHU AKBAR I KNOW A BLAST IS ABOUT TO GO OFF
Re: Why Do All Religion Preach Peace But Non Is Peaceful? by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 17, 2020
coolsegun2002:

People are afraid of what they don’t know...it’s not hatred per se...
Once ur ideology is different from mine, I’m afraid of what u can do to me..

I can’t marry a Jehovah witness even though we both believe in the almighty God and Jesus.. doesn’t mean i hate them...

I can’t marry a Muslim either...u should know why...

I believe the purpose of our existence is to learn, unlearn and relearn.

Especially from O.P.E ( Other people's experiences).

What you know today, I believe, you were, albeit, ignorant of yesterday.

From your answer, I presuppose you are simply saying the reason, is because people are afraid to learn, or that you are afraid to learn new things.

If the above position is true, it is, therefore, safe to conclude that you are from the school of thought that believes " ignorance is blissful."

But didn't the Holy Bible elucidate that " my people die for lack of knowledge?"

It is not written" that in all thy getting, get knowledge, wisdom and understanding"?

If yes, why are afraid of knowledge?
Re: Why Do All Religion Preach Peace But Non Is Peaceful? by coolsegun2002: 9:50am On Dec 17, 2020
litigator:

I believe the purpose of our existence is to learn, unlearn and relearn.

Especially from O.P.E ( Other people's experiences).

What you know today, I believe, you were, albeit, ignorant of yesterday.

From your answer, I presuppose you are simply saying the reason, is because people are afraid to learn, or that you are afraid to learn new things.

If the above position is true, it is, therefore, safe to conclude that you are from the school of thought that believes " ignorance is blissful."

But didn't the Holy Bible elucidate that " my people die for lack of knowledge?"

It is not written" that in all thy getting, get knowledge, wisdom and understanding"?

If yes, why are afraid of knowledge?

One thing u need to understand is that we first human before religion came... and it’s hard to separate out humanity from ourselves....Fear is human nature......

And learning doesn’t solve the problem....
The same bible that says love your neighbor also said it’s best to marry someone who is a believer like u...
Tell a Muslim beheading someone for insulting his faith is bad... he’ll tell u it’s in his Hadith..and u shouldn’t insult him in the first place..

All religious text have one rule or another that creates some form of segregation unless u don’t want to follow them...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do All Religion Preach Peace But Non Is Peaceful? by coolsegun2002: 9:53am On Dec 17, 2020
osamz007:
I DON'T KNOW OF OTHERS BUT WHEN I HEAR ALLAHU AKBAR I KNOW A BLAST IS ABOUT TO GO OFF

Re: Why Do All Religion Preach Peace But Non Is Peaceful? by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 17, 2020
litigator:

Yes! By population and geographical coverage, the Christian religion is the largest religious body, followed closely by Islamic religion.

Even among the Muslims, there is so much intra religious acrimony. This is so bad, it is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind.

Why the hatred towards Jehovah witnesses, but yet, we preach evangelism in church. Matthew 6:33 is always the anchor point, by yet we chase witnesses away, for coming to share the Bible with us in our houses. Kilode ?

Are they preaching a different Jesus Christ?

I really don't know. But I will like you to tell me, if you are guilty of this.

Let's take a quick peep at the Muslims.

But why do the Shia hate the Shites with passion and would do anything to wipe them off the face of the earth?

Why the joyous rendition over the internet space, by supposed Shia's, for the grave injustice this present regime occasioned the Shites? Do the shites preach or believe in a different Qur'an?

Why do members of the Pentecostal bloc hate, with passion and venom of an Australian rattle snake, members of the white garment church, when they all preach Christ?

Shalom.

Ask Jesus Christ since you believe in him.
Re: Why Do All Religion Preach Peace But Non Is Peaceful? by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 17, 2020
coolsegun2002:

One thing u need to understand is that we first human before religion came... and it’s hard to separate out humanity from ourselves....Fear is human nature......

And learning doesn’t solve the problem....
The same bible that says love your neighbor also said it’s best to marry someone who is a believer like u...
Tell a Muslim beheading someone for insulting his faith is bad... he’ll tell u it’s in his Hadith..and u shouldn’t insult him in the first place..

All religious text have one rule or another that creates some form of segregation unless u don’t want to follow them...

Let's shift our focus to intra-religion, before intra religion.

Why hate a J.W and chase them for example.

Why will a Christian believe if I am not a member of his/her church, I am not a good Christian and will go to hell?

1 Like

Re: Why Do All Religion Preach Peace But Non Is Peaceful? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:59am On Dec 17, 2020
The Simplest Explanation is That "You People Are Very Very WICKEDu! And you love being very wicked!

A good man does no Wickedness no matter the colour of his skin or geography, he still remains a Good man, but this is not so with the sons of Adam and Noah!
Re: Why Do All Religion Preach Peace But Non Is Peaceful? by coolsegun2002: 10:07am On Dec 17, 2020
litigator:

Why hate a J.W and chase them for example.

Why will a Christian believe if I am not a member of his/her church, I am not a good Christian and will go to hell?

I don’t like repetition...I don’t know who hates them...I just told u earlier I don’t hate them..I have JW friends we drink together...

What do u mean by chase them??
Where did u see a Christian that said if u are not a member his church u will go to hell?... Oga Ade, u are just exaggerating and committing fallacy...

Ur last point..” if you are not a good Christian” should have a context when the person said it to u... maybe u are a fornicating Christian, or an aldultrous Christian...or a christain that doesn’t even believe in Gods word according to bible but just goes to church and identify as a Christian.

..the person may not be trying to make u feel bad by telling u will go to hell, but may be the person’s way of lending a voice of correction.
Yes it may not be the best way... but we are not the same when it comes to correction...
Re: Why Do All Religion Preach Peace But Non Is Peaceful? by uboma(m): 10:21am On Dec 17, 2020
I gave up on religion long time ago because of the hypocrisy inherent in it and lack of love for one another (irrespective of his/her faith).
Re: Why Do All Religion Preach Peace But Non Is Peaceful? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:23am On Dec 17, 2020
litigator:

Why hate a J.W and chase them for example

Simple! Because we hate Liars and Deceivers Telling People what they would to hear.

There are a million million ways to die, that is what Satan has done but only One Way To Live which is what The Lord has Done!

So Choose!

No matter how good or bad their Sales men are, "A bad Product will never become a good Product simply because the Salesman says it is!

That is also what The Lord has done To Bad Products!
Re: Why Do All Religion Preach Peace But Non Is Peaceful? by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 17, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Simple! Because we hate Liars and Deceivers Telling People what they would to hear.

There are a million million ways to die, that is what Satan has done but only One Way To Live which is what The Lord has Done!

So Choose!

No matter how good or bad their Sales men are, "A bad Product will never become a good Product simply because the Salesman says it is!

That is also what The Lord has done To Bad Products!

Are you saying they are liars and deceivers?

Satan's agents and sellers of bad products?

Can you expatiate further?
Re: Why Do All Religion Preach Peace But Non Is Peaceful? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:08am On Dec 17, 2020
litigator:

Are you saying they are liars and deceivers?

Satan's agents and sellers of bad products?

Can you expatiate further?

This is the Law "Any who sins Against The Lord, shalt Die! Every Reasonable Person knows that "Die" means Punishment, Punishment of Any kind that the Offended and Power-full May Prescribe.

In this case death, hell lake of Fire have been provided for, JWs teach that the Punishment for All offences is 'Nothingness' as in "Poof, Abracadabra and Disappearance!

No Pain and Suffering for the Pain and Suffering they have caused? Eh just like that?

Is it Not The Law that Whatsoever you Sow you Must Reap? So how can Sinners sow Suffering and Pain and yet they shall not Reap Suffering and Pain but 'Nothingness, Disappearance and Abracadabra?

Does that sound Right? Would that not make God be a Liar as per His Law of Sow and Reap

Yet they teach and continue teaching this Lie!

That is my own reason for despising them otherwise they are still no different from the regular Wicked man I see and meet every day!
Re: Why Do All Religion Preach Peace But Non Is Peaceful? by chibuike57183: 12:41pm On Dec 17, 2020
I gave up on religion long time ago because of the hypocrisy inherent in it and lack of love for one another (irrespective of his/her faith).
Re: Why Do All Religion Preach Peace But Non Is Peaceful? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
Jesus have answered your question, all you need is one of his true disciples to explain in details why there is hatred everywhere!

God's word foretold that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here because most people will have no regards for things of the spirit! 2Timothy 3:1-5

Jesus said 'Satan will gather people and deceive them into thinking they're Jesus' followers' {Matthew 7:21-23, 24:11} but there is a mark that will expose them as false religionists "by their fruit you will know them" {Matthew 7:15-20} Satan is the ruler of this world {Luke 4:8; John 14:30; 2Corinthians 4:4; 1John 5:19} himself and his demons are disguising as angels of light deceiving people into thinking they're Christians! 2Corinthians 11:14

So what is the mark of true Christianity?

First of all you need to know why Christianity was established in the first place! Satan succeeded in winning over the first human couple to his side. Ever since then mankind has been experiencing the works of the flesh because Satan capitalizes our imperfect state {Galatians 5:19-21} what is destroying the human society today is racism and politics, that's the cause of hatred everywhere!
So God is using Christianity to gather obedient mankind to make one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers for his glory! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

Therefore the mark of true Christianity is
[1] Unity True Christians must be united in the same line of thought, everyone will know that they have the same mindset on issues! John 17:20-23; 1Corinthians 1:10

[2] Love True Christians will have love amongst themselves and everyone will testify to the fact that this group LOVE their members no matter where they come from! Matthew 12:46-49; John 13:34-35

[3] Joy True Christians will be Joyful at all times so their gathering will always be filled with bliss {Luke 10:17} because they're always doing their best in the work of their happy God so the bliss spread to all dedicated members of the group! 1Timothy 1:11

[4] Peace True Christians don't discriminate amongst themselves, they don't see any race as evil so there is PEACE amongst them, nobody takes up weapons against anyone, they believe in global family of peace! John 14:27

[5] Vilification from all people True Christians will be hated by all people, there is no country in this world where people there will not have one or more phrases of Vilification against Jesus' true followers! Matthew 10:22-25; John 15:19, 17:14

All other religionists will not have peace because they failed to IDENTIFY Jesus' chosen ones who supposed to feed them with spiritual food {Matthew 24:45} that will bring them together so they will be confused and scattered! Luke 11:23

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Why Do All Religion Preach Peace But Non Is Peaceful? by uboma(m): 1:50pm On Dec 17, 2020
chibuike57183:

Direct Plagiarism

You had to copy every words of mine.
Re: Why Do All Religion Preach Peace But Non Is Peaceful? by Kobojunkie: 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
HellVictorinho:

I am afraid that you are mistaken in your assumption. Jesus Christ was clear that He did not come to bring peace to the world. That ought to be your number one clue that indeed the religion that preaches peace has nothing to do with Him.
Re: Why Do All Religion Preach Peace But Non Is Peaceful? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2020
The bolded is senseless talk!

What Jesus meant~
Due to the stance of his true followers most people will hate them to the point of killing them, and when that happens someone hearing the story will be stumbled to say "that man Jesus is the cause of all this troubles, if not for his teachings there won't be all these" whereas if everyone should subscribe to Jesus' teachings the earth will experience no more wars

Jehovah's Witnesses strictly adhere to the teaching of Jesus to the point that they don't plan to take vengeance {Matthew 5:43-48} they don't carry weapons {Matthew 26:52} neither do they go to wars, because they must preach and teach to save lives not to destroy it! Matthew 24:14 compared to 1Timothy 4:16

Of course they are the perfect example of the followers of the Prince of Peace! Isaiah 9:6

Kobojunkie:
I am afraid that you are mistaken in your assumption. Jesus Christ was clear that He did not come to bring peace to the world. That ought to be your number one clue that indeed the religion that preaches peace has nothing to do with Him.
Re: Why Do All Religion Preach Peace But Non Is Peaceful? by BadBitch(f): 4:15pm On Dec 17, 2020
@NerdyAboki more about Jubrin please. I'm so sorry he had to experience that, Nigerians are just wicked folks.

1 Like

Re: Why Do All Religion Preach Peace But Non Is Peaceful? by Kobojunkie: 4:16pm On Dec 17, 2020
HellVictorinho:

See what I mean...even those of the religion deny Jesus Christ's own claim that He did not come to bring peace fo the world.
MaxInDHouse:
The bolded is senseless talk!
What Jesus meant~
Due to the stance of his true followers most people will hate them to the point of killing them, and when that happens someone hearing the story will be stumbled to say "that man Jesus is the cause of all this troubles, if not for his teachings there won't be all these" whereas if everyone should subscribe to Jesus' teachings the earth will experience no more wars
Jehovah's Witnesses strictly adhere to the teaching of Jesus to the point that they don't plan to take vengeance {Matthew 5:43-48} they don't carry weapons {Matthew 26:52} neither do they go to wars, because they must preach and teach to save lives not to destroy it! Matthew 24:14 compared to 1Timothy 4:16
Of course they are the perfect example of the followers of the Prince of Peace! Isaiah 9:6
Re: Why Do All Religion Preach Peace But Non Is Peaceful? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
As a former soldier let me educate you a bit!

The primary goal of the army is to make peace not to disrupt it but mankind's approach towards peace is what is wrong! We use weapons to force, threaten, intimidate and oppress protesters who are agitating against a seeming prejudice. And after we've killed the strong ones amongst the agitators we presume we've achieved PEACE!

Jesus is the commander in chief of the armies in heaven, he knows the best approach towards peace making in the midst of imperfect humans that he has come to rescue from the hands of Satan who wants us all dead. This highly intelligent counselor knows that to achieve true peace you shouldn't threaten or intimidate the one crying for justice then expect excellent result.
So what was his approach?
Well there's a common slogan in the army "the best form of defence is ATTACK" Jesus sent his own followers to go and meet people in their homes {Matthew 10:11-13} surely when you first see Jehovah's Witnesses comes to your door step the first thing that comes to your mind is "they have come to convert me" so most of you will put up blind arguments or pursue them like criminals. I remembered a day one man set his dogs to attack us! embarassed
The secret is Satan who controls the enter inhabited earth knows the commander in chief who sent Jehovah's Witnesses out so Satan knows that this preachers are coming to attack his hostages to break the chains he is using to tie them down. Ephesians 6:10-20
So he makes you feel that this people (despite their seeming calmness, respect and mild temper) are enemies not friends!
Of course JWs are on one side while all other religionists are on the opposite side! Our aim is to attack but it's a psychological war not physical that's why nobody gets hurt in such warfare and once we capture any victim he/she will be trained in our midst to become fully competent and completely equipped to defend his/her faith!
That's why you will notice that at the mentioned of "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" every ear will tingle as if something strange is heard! smiley

So because Satan knows that Jehovah's Witnesses were the soldiers sent by Jesus to come and attack the spiritual camp where Satan is keeping his hostages, he doesn't hesitate to go challenging Christ's soldiers with the same form (psychological) instead he turns it to physical because he's 100% sure that Christ's soldiers will win the battle psychologically! Isaiah 54:17

Kobojunkie:

See what I mean...even those of the religion deny Jesus Christ's own claim that He did not come to bring peace fo the world.

Re: Why Do All Religion Preach Peace But Non Is Peaceful? by Kobojunkie: 5:03pm On Dec 17, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
As a former soldier let me educate you a bit!

The primary goal of the army is to make peace not to disrupt it but mankind's approach towards peace is what is wrong! We use weapons to force, threaten, intimidate and oppress protesters who are agitating against a seeming prejudice. And after we've killed the strong ones amongst the agitators we presume we've achieved PEACE!

Jesus is the commander in chief of the armies in heaven, he knows the best approach towards peace making in the midst of imperfect humans that he has come to rescue from the hands of Satan who wants us all dead. This highly intelligent counselor knows that to achieve true peace you shouldn't threaten or intimidate the one crying for justice then expect excellent result.
So what was his approach?
Well there's a common slogan in the army "the best form of defence is ATTACK" Jesus sent his own followers to go and meet people in their homes {Matthew 10:11-13} surely when you first see Jehovah's Witnesses comes to your door step the first thing that comes to your mind is "they have come to convert me" so most of you will put up blind arguments or pursue them like criminals. I remembered a day one man set his dogs to attack us! embarassed
The secret is Satan who controls the enter inhabited earth knows the commander in chief who sent Jehovah's Witnesses out so Satan knows that this preachers are coming to attack his hostages to break the chains he is using to tie them down. So he makes you feel that this people (despite their seeming calmness, respect and mild temper) are enemies not friends!
Of course JWs are on one side while all other religionists are on the opposite side! Our aim is to attack but it's a psychological war not physical that's why nobody gets hurt in such warfare and once we capture any victim he/she will be trained in our midst to become fully competent and completely equipped to defend his/her faith!
That's why you will notice that at the mentioned of "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" every ear will tingle as if something strange is heard! smiley

So because Satan knows that Jehovah's Witnesses were the soldiers sent by Jesus to come and attack the spiritual camp where Satan is keeping his hostages, he doesn't hesitate to go challenging Christ's soldiers with the same form (psychological) instead he turns it to physical because he's 100% sure that Christ's soldiers will win the battle psychologically! Isaiah 54:17

. Once again Jesus Christ made it clear to all those who would follow Him that He did not come to bring peace to the world. So any assumptions that He did is not of Him.

Clearly it can be one of two things here, and that is, either Jesus Christ lied or the religion or belief that suggests a claim that He never made is not of Him. It is really that simple.
Re: Why Do All Religion Preach Peace But Non Is Peaceful? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:14pm On Dec 17, 2020
No commander in the army ever intend to bring wars, our primary goal is to sue for PEACE but it's the approach that matters.
So Jesus is the commander who knows perfectly that he's on a mission to rescue hostages from the hands of a mighty spirit {Matthew 12:29} Jesus' approach is the most peaceful in settling issues {Matthew 26:52} but Satan who knew Jesus' mission is the one making it bloody.
Once again my Master, Lord and King is the Prince of Peace {Isaiah 9:6} but there is no way he can plunder Satan's camp to free his hostages that will go peacefully! Matthew 10:34

Kobojunkie:
. Once again Jesus Christ made it clear to all those who would follow Him that He did not come to bring peace to the world. So any assumptions that He did is not of Him.

Clearly it can be one of two things here, and that is, either Jesus Christ lied or the religion or belief that suggests a claim that He never made is not of Him. It is really that simple.
Re: Why Do All Religion Preach Peace But Non Is Peaceful? by Kobojunkie: 5:15pm On Dec 17, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
No commander in the army ever intend to bring wars, our primary goal is to sue for PEACE but it's the approach that matters.
So Jesus is the commander who knows perfectly that he's on a mission to rescue hostages from the hands of a mighty spirit {Matthew 12:29} Jesus' approach is the most peaceful in settling issues {Matthew 26:52} but Satan who knew Jesus' mission is the one making it bloody.
Once again my Master, Lord and King is the Prince of Peace {Isaiah 9:6} but there is no way he can plunder Satan's camp to free his hostages that will go peacefully! Matthew 10:34
Kobojunkie:

Re: Why Do All Religion Preach Peace But Non Is Peaceful? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:28pm On Dec 17, 2020
I know you're empty, so next time use your head well before spewing gibberish about the "Prince of Peace"
When Jehovah's Witnesses were coming to teach you, you allowed arrogance and ego to deprived you of wisdom that you supposed to acquire now is time to confess what you know about the Prince of Peace only for you to start spewing gibberish! embarassed

Kobojunkie:
Re: Why Do All Religion Preach Peace But Non Is Peaceful? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2020
Kobojunkie:
So, The Prince of Peace didn't come to bring peace.
Such things also make religion ridiculous to the irreligious.
Re: Why Do All Religion Preach Peace But Non Is Peaceful? by Kobojunkie: 8:24pm On Dec 17, 2020
HellVictorinho:

First of all, the religion you claim to have knowledge of has nothing to do with the person of Jesus Christ from what we have established so far.

Secondly, making one's stance clear on an issue does not then mean you are free to assume the opposite to be the case. That Jesus Christ made it known that He did not come to being peace to the world does not the mean He came to bring war to the world instead.

According to Jesus Christ, He came instead to individuals and not nations- What He came to offer was meant to impact the individual and not nations.
One can instead assume that by His statement He was simply addressing a misconception of His day and obviously our day.
Re: Why Do All Religion Preach Peace But Non Is Peaceful? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
Kobojunkie:
First of all, the religion you claim to have knowledge of has nothing to do with the person of Jesus Christ from what we have established so far.

Secondly, making one's stance clear on an issue does not then mean you are free to assume the opposite to be the case. That Jesus Christ made it known that He did not come to being peace to the world does not the mean He came to bring war to the world instead.

According to Jesus Christ, He came instead to individuals and not nations- What He came to offer was meant to impact the individual and not nations.
One can instead assume that by His statement He was simply addressing a misconception of His day and obviously our day.
I think religion is unnecessary.
Re: Why Do All Religion Preach Peace But Non Is Peaceful? by Kobojunkie: 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2020
HellVictorinho:

I think religion is unnecessary.
I think so too but it is everywhere you look...Our traditions and cultures are all religious in nature... Modelled after the rules and doctrines/teachings of men..
Re: Why Do All Religion Preach Peace But Non Is Peaceful? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
Each person will choose which side you'll like to be, the emergence of Jehovah's Witnesses is the evidence that Jesus was a real historical figure.

He foretold a time when Satan will sow weeds amongst his fine seed ~ Matthew 13:24-28

Fulfilment~ Apostates emerged after the death of all the 12 Apostles and changed everything Jesus laid down to what is known today as churches of Christendom.

He added saying the weeds will be allowed to continue growing alongside the fine seeds so that his angels might not uproot the seeds mistakenly {Matthew 13:29} but towards the endtime he will give his angels the order to separate the fine seeds from the weeds! Matthew 13:30

Fulfilment~ After almost 2,000 years of misinformed Churchgoers preaching and teaching nonsense and ingredients that's yielding no benefit amongst adherents, JWs began separating themselves from all the false religions around and today a global family of PEACE loving worshipers has been established in the name of Jesus (the Prince of Peace), racism and politics has been squashed so none of them is raising weapons against anyone for any reason whatsoever! Isaiah 2:2-4

So keep doubting the Bible deceiving yourself with the worthless reasoning of atheism, it's no more a book to doubt because the result of what Jesus laid down some 2,000 years ago is here today "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ORGANIZATION" the undeniable big global family of peace loving worshipers courtesy Jesus of Nazareth the Prince of Peace! Isaiah 9:6 smiley

HellVictorinho:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why God Is Not A Jehovah Witness / Nigerians React As Muslim Cleric Reportedly Changed Over From Islam To Christian / Pastor Jerry Eze Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.