Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us (52357 Views)

Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters / Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) / Triplet Boys Meet Twin Sisters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by OchoL(f): 1:07pm On Dec 17, 2020

1 Like

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by JovialJune(f): 1:08pm On Dec 17, 2020
OchoL:

The school fees your father ( a man) not your mother.. used to send you to Covenant university was a costly investment rendered useless. How can a recent graduate lack basic comprehension skills like this cry

I have been civil and nice enough with you, but it's obvious you are below dirt and looking for who will.play in the mud with you,

This is my last response to you here and on nl

Adios.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by UwaMmebii(m): 1:11pm On Dec 17, 2020
Pierocash:
I often say it. Nigerian women are the most wicked sets of women on earth. I read an article sometime ago about 10 different Nigerian women abroad,who where murdered by their husbands and are serving jail terms.

It is only a Nigerian woman you send to university she replies you with a new wedding card invitation.

Don't marry a black woman from Nigeria and relocate her abroad, marry her here,leave her here to take care of your kids. If you do otherwise, you either lose your life there,or lose your properties.

Hmmm marry her here, leave her here so that another man will be fucking her? Nah I will rather marry a black America there

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by OchoL(f): 1:17pm On Dec 17, 2020
JovialJune:

I have been civil and nice enough with you, but it's obvious you are below dirt and looking for who will.play in the mud with you,

This is my response to you here and on nl

Adios.

Nah, you've been coyly rude and subtly spreading lies and deceit which is why you caught my attention.

You desperately wanna belong to the resident crew of dumb NL feminists who obviously are clueless on what feminism truly stands for - so you write silly one-sided epistles which make no sense just so stupiid cunts like zzorr and co.. can cheer you on.

Yet despite all your effort, dem still no send you.

In this entire forum, no one has given you the attention you so desperately seek more than me tongue

Adios to you too!

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by odinson1(m): 1:26pm On Dec 17, 2020
JovialJune:

Lol I already have sons, I am and will continue to train them and teach them right on how to treat ladies well, regardless of where they are in future

Cheers.

Oh what a pity!
Those poor innocent boys are gonna learn the innate nature of women the Hard way. I really wonder what you will gain from Teaching your son's how to respect(worship) women. just Have it in mind that Girls are gonna turn those Sons of yours into Rags who will be begging them(the girls) for just a lil sniff of their panties

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by XRJP: 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2020
OchoL:

Nah, you've been coyly rude and subtly spreading lies and deceit which is why you caught my attention.

You desperately wanna belong to the resident crew of dumb NL feminists who obviously are clueless on what feminism truly stands for - so you write silly one-sided epistles which make no sense just so stupiid cunts like zzorr and co.. can cheer you on.

Yet despite all your effort, dem still no send you.

In this entire forum, no one has given you the attention you so desperately seek more than me tongue

Adios to you too!

I don't know why, I just love it when a person writes beautifully especially when I share your opinion in an argument with someone else cheesy cheesy

47 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by JovialJune(f): 1:35pm On Dec 17, 2020
odinson1:

Oh what a pity!
Those poor innocent boys are gonna learn the innate nature of women the Hard way. I really wonder what you will gain from Teaching your son's how to respect(worship) women. just Have it in mind that Girls are gonna turn those Sons of yours into Rags who will be begging them(the girls) for just a lil sniff of their panties

K.

5 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by martius101(m): 1:39pm On Dec 17, 2020
JovialJune:
In Nigeria, men are kings because the law favours you all, In the abroad, equality is king, and our women use it to their advantage.

The problem you guys have with wives from naija who went to the abroad is your failure to lord over her as it was in naija, y'all still want a lady of servitude who will abide by your rules and wishes cos of what you're used to forgetting obodo oyibo nor send you

It's simple, when you bring your wife over there, just know it is no longer a master slave norm but an equality, relinquish your right as bring the head, you'll live your life peacefully,

I have peeps over there, and they're doing just fine.

don't worry your husband in obodo oyinbo is also reading this...he is learning

3 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by martius101(m): 1:43pm On Dec 17, 2020
OchoL:

I'm a woman that fears my own gender.

I pity all the young men in my family.. girls of nowadays are worse than Jezebel

one olorire spotted.

23 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by joeyswift(m): 1:45pm On Dec 17, 2020
History has it that hoes ain't loyal. Ask Delilah

4 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by ednut1(m): 1:46pm On Dec 17, 2020
Why not pick women where you are based. You are looking for submissive African woman abroad ba. Lol

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 1:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
JovialJune:
In Nigeria, men are kings because the law favours you all, In the abroad, equality is king, and our women use it to their advantage.

The problem you guys have with wives from naija who went to the abroad is your failure to lord over her as it was in naija, y'all still want a lady of servitude who will abide by your rules and wishes cos of what you're used to forgetting obodo oyibo nor send you

It's simple, when you bring your wife over there, just know it is no longer a master slave norm but an equality, relinquish your right as bring the head, you'll live your life peacefully,

We're not abroad, we're in Nigeria and here men rule grin

6 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Hathor5(f): 1:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
Many of us have happy marriages abroad, maybe you and your brothers just suck at it. Ever considered personal responsibility? undecided

20 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by captainamiedi1: 1:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
When ever I see guys coming home to marry, I begin to ask. Is it difficult to marry in their country of residence? What's the rationale behind marrying from your country?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Ishilove: 1:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
others would build houses here in the country without the consent of their husbands
Why do I need his consent to build a property with my own money?

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by BruncleZuma: 1:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by WarriIntellect(m): 1:50pm On Dec 17, 2020
My uncle that is in Israel got married to a white lady over there,with 4 kids they are doing fine,after like 16 years of marriage......If it was a nigerian he got married to over there I'm pretty sure the marriage would have been over ....

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by omokeinde84655: 1:50pm On Dec 17, 2020
Many of us have happy marriages abroad, maybe you and your brothers just suck at it. Ever considered personal responsibility?

1 Like

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 17, 2020
DEMZEE:
Western society is femcentric I pity guys who dont have redpill knowledge and decide to marry overseas...
But is it Nigeria you want to pick a wife and take abroad, they would turn on you.

I prefer to date a girl already there then we both sign documents on what the relationship should be about should it go south

I always look at what if it goes south.

A foreigner fit chill when Una agree with documents but Naija woman no go green (she would enter jass with her family back down)

15 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by bluefilm: 1:50pm On Dec 17, 2020
vivsravine:
ABROAD SISTERS, STOP SHAMING US

How do I start this write up without offending those involved?

Trust me I don't care, because enough is enough of the nonsence you ladies portray over there and forget so soon how you started.

It's no longer news what most of our sisters do to our brothers in the name of marriage overseas is quite alarming.

The news is so hard to bear and you start to wonder who actual birth these type of women, who forget humble beginning.

A man leaves all the ladies in the countries they reside and comes home to pick you as a wife, sometimes they even forget about those good girls they had a life with before they left the country.

He sponsors everyting about you, gets married to you and starts a life with you over there, in less than five years you become wiser than the devil and you begin to act like assistant devil.

Many will have the nerve to call the cops on their husband's in the slightest provacations some of these men go to jail because of martial issues while some of these women become as selfish as cain and they won't give a hoot and many of our brothers lose all their properties over there.

You easily become authoritative because you feel you have arrived and you can't be talked to, many go to the extent of sponsoring their exes to their country of abode, others would build houses here in the country without the consent of their husbands, some will even buy cars and other properties without letting their husbands be in the know.

The records of domestic violence has increased amongst ladies who were picked from here to such civilised countries, they go there and feel they are now wild and cling to have ample rights to discern what happens and nobody can dare them.

Many of our brothers has been deported, some have lost their chances of ever going back to that country and even other countries, many deny them access to their children and finally others go about killing their husbands because of inheritance.

Stop this show of shame and retrace your steps home, stop this abuse you know you can never do back home, in as much as I don't support injustice of any kind, lets stop this bad behaviour and guard your homes.

So many brothers no longer value Nigerian women because of this act that has eaten into them negatively, its a dent on all ladies because even the good ones are now affected badly.

It's another season for them to come back home and pick a wife, you will be with him soon and you will be excited of relocating but immediately you get there, you become as wild as a cat and hunt like a leopard.

So sad, because of this acidious acts, our brothers now come home, marry us and leave us here to take care of the kids while they go hustle and come back intermittently.

Remember karma is a bitch you can win but you won't always win, the repercussions are always closer, nemesis doesn't miss its address and certainly vengeance is of God .

Make ammends now and retrace your steps, don't forget humble beginnings your character is your voice even in your absence it would speak for you.

Ahudiya speaks ©

You're writing this because Christmas is around the corner abi?

And many abroad brothers are coming home abi?

Nice strategy

7 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by emmanuelbrown26: 1:51pm On Dec 17, 2020
I don't blame them, I only blame the men

5 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Alexgeneration(m): 1:51pm On Dec 17, 2020
JovialJune:

I guess the Chinese, Japanese, Mexicans, Indians,Somalians etc don't bring their wives to Europe and America right?

Well,only foolish Nigerian men come back to marry when he can conveniently marry wherever he is.

14 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Beremx(f): 1:52pm On Dec 17, 2020
Women don suffer for nairaland. Is Nairaland promoting male chauvinism?

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Sheriman(m): 1:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
It really hurt if you have once been in that kind of situation

3 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by luminouz(m): 1:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
OchoL:

You have sons indeed grin

Please train them to worship the female gender very well o. Train them to be totally subservient to women. They will benefit greatly from doing so wink

Cheers.

Why are you replying that geh na?

She is some bittered ass feminazi wannabe who goes off tangent at every topic...

Did she say she has kids? Lmaoooo, what a clown!!!!........

Give her a nice fat K instead

24 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by olisaEze(m): 1:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
They’re not shaming us but only shaming themselves. More and more Naija guys are moving on to our more reasonable African sisters from other African nations than our ladies residing abroad.

It’s an emerging vicious cycle that is going to see our young ladies coming back to pick Nigerian husbands that’ll do the same thing to them till sense will finally reach their thick skulls. This life no get season 2, no time!

26 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Doortun(m): 1:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
JovialJune:

No equality, the fact is the moment "equality is attained" such women see such man as a doormat hence loose attraction and have no respect for the man again. Then every little thing turns to argument, calling police and women will go out and cheat with a man she respects.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by 0taPiaPia(m): 1:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
DEMZEE:

Relationship is subtly transactional sex

It is no longer subtle my bro. It's now a full blown transactional package.
No lady should expect me to sweat it while toasting her. No time for epistles.

10 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by RedPanthar: 1:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
JovialJune:

Calm down sister yelepo tongue

You're commenting from a completely different perspective than what the OP is talking about

11 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Bakin3(m): 1:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
We construct Bio digester (Modern Soakaway). Quick to install. No waste removal. Little space is required. Doesn't contaminate ground water.

Check my signature.
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Toks2008(m): 1:55pm On Dec 17, 2020
No be small thing be wettin ladies dey take their men eyes see o.

Hmmmmm! I don see enough no be the one wey dem tell me.

It is well.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday / Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) / Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.