Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us (52354 Views)

Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters / Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) / Triplet Boys Meet Twin Sisters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 17, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

You want love, but you are actually there for a transaction. It won't work.

In Nigeria, the laws are designed to frustrate women, so why does it pain when you finally are at the receiving end abroad?

Most Nigerian men are only married to have a child rearer,a person who will follow their dreams (forget if she has her own personal one, it doesn't matter, you bought her like cattle) and roll over for them. That is what a good wife is. Nobody knows what a good husband should be, it's never discussed.

We should all simply respect each other and treat ourselves right. Nobody is superior or dominant over another one. It will always lead to rebellion if we feel more entitled to things.
you don't get my point, I have no business with whatever my wife wants to pursue as a dream, many African men are like this.

I don't mind sweeping, doing chores (did i not do them in my father's house) unless we are beyond that level we can employ house help.

I never for once have like the idea of someone doing my laundry for me (it's like my privacy)

Child rearing is for both parties.

I would support my wife on her dreams when i know she is with me with all her heart.

However i would file the documents so i don't get my heart shattered after everything (both parents should have equal custody of children not the loopsided justice to the woman).

My money is my money, the woman money is her money, i am the one to decide who takes it.

This isn't using the woman, we already shared responsibility 50/50, as you know a man responsibility exceeds the 50% sef.

1 Like

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by BRATISLAVA: 5:40pm On Dec 17, 2020
jajeri3216:

Thank goodness I'm not with a black woman(original preference is black) , my oyinbo partner is home doing the laundry and cooking as we speak, she doesn't see herself a slave but a trad,(Type trad Western women into twitter.) , I'll gladly do the same for her.

Bills are equal, everything is based on reciprocity not abuse of power.

Like other couples, we argue but no violence or police troubles.

Gifts fly both ways and lastly the relationship isn't based on our rich or poor status.

Compare the aforementioned attributes to an egotistical maniac from one village in Nigeria, wastes all the household funds on useless thing's, hates house choirs, love's collecting without giving, irresponsible child like baboon behaviour undecided, who will call the police on you at the slightest provocation.

All these equality fights is only going to damage the black family as we see in black American.

Now tell me how I'm mentally damaged?

Please, dominate her, treat her exactly the way you've been programmed to treat Nigerian women. Exactly the way gay Martin prescribed. Don't go out of your way because she's white. Be exactly as you are, and if she's not emotionally damaged, or into BDSM, or happy playing mom like the usual fetishes, she will leave. There's the possibility you give her money to sedate her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by mjconcept(m): 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2020
"Slave" and "Servitude" are loosely used in this discussion, and I wonder if there is another meaning to these words, or the folks using them do not understand its meaning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by BRATISLAVA: 5:43pm On Dec 17, 2020
Mikehot:
you don't get my point, I have no business with whatever my wife wants to pursue as a dream, many African men are like this.

I don't mind sweeping, doing chores (did i not do them in my father's house) unless we are beyond that level we can employ house help.

I never for once have like the idea of someone doing my laundry for me (it's like my privacy)

Child rearing is for both parties.

I would support my wife on her dreams when i know she is with me with all her heart.

However i would file the documents so i don't get my heart shattered after everything (both parents should have equal custody of children not the loopsided justice to the woman).

My money is my money, the woman money is her money, i am the one to decide who takes it.

This isn't using the woman, we already shared responsibility 50/50, as you know a man responsibility exceeds the 50% sef.

If you're really doing what you say you do above, in all sincerity, not only on your off days, then okay. Sign your love transaction. Maybe you're genuinely looking for a partner.
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 17, 2020
ndindiatu:

Nigerian men too lie. All is rosy. Make I hear word. After come carry pikin fo Niger. All una dey do na to donate sperm. Go listen to white women .go check their discussions A black man devalues them. If u no know no. Na ones wey their fellow men ;o dey razzle una dey carry. Keep deceiving una selves. At old age una go cry

Well if you are a thug dating a white woman that dysfunctionality is expected.

The point is a good decent man should be able to find a reasonable partner without all these tired useless equality meme's.

Let me give examples of the type of suffering to expect from naija girls abroad. grin grin

Waste all your money on designer's

Hides critical information from you.

Lazy

Calls for police constantly

Threat's to take your house, kids and what not

Locks you outside of your home

And more...

There are exceptions though, usually educated women from solid family backgrounds with proper upbringing.

This was what I meant by grooming and its benefits to society.
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by emmyN(m): 5:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
JovialJune:
In Nigeria, men are kings because the law favours you all, In the abroad, equality is king, and our women use it to their advantage.

The problem you guys have with wives from naija who went to the abroad is your failure to lord over her as it was in naija, y'all still want a lady of servitude who will abide by your rules and wishes cos of what you're used to forgetting obodo oyibo nor send you

It's simple, when you bring your wife over there, just know it is no longer a master slave norm but an equality, relinquish your right as being the head, you'll live your life peacefully,

I have peeps over there, and they're doing just fine.

Is there equality abroad? A man and woman part ways and the man is made to give up a substantial part of his livelihood, his investments which he had overtime accumulated. That's not equality.

2 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Sarita01(f): 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
Princedapace:

lol, not as u have painted it. And also, these ladies should start hustling to go out too!

If anyone picks u up from poverty, clean u up, and brush u up to a better life, u owe that person loyalty. That is the least thing u owe the person. If u cant be loyal, forget about the brush up he is doing on u.

See eh, it is simple law! He who brings you out of poverty and struggle and present u with a better life lords over u. If u cant be loyal to this simple sacrifice, pls, refuse accepting the help and help ur own self by ur own self and lift ur self out of struggle by ur own self.

It is madness and deceptive for a lady to pretend to be loyal and all submissive just to attract a man who will brush her up and lift her out of hell called Nigeria, take her to a better society, then she brings out her demon. That is deception and should be met with brutal force.

If u dont want submission, hustle like men and make ur own money and ur own life. Then marry and the man will know that he added nothing to ur life financially. U guys will truly be equal.

In that western worlds, their women hustle like men, and their women dont rate men mainly based on the size of their pockets. Their women dont see men as means to escape struggle.

U cant eat ur cake and have it!

If i have to sponsor ur university from my hard earned sweat, help u open a business, marry, pay ur bills until u can take care of ur self. U owe me loyalty. I did that becus u were loyal. If when u arrive, u suddenly stop being loyal, it means u deceived me and it should be met with brutal force.

I know ladies who hate to be lord over, they refused any form of help from men o. They hustled and got to the position they wanted all by them selves like men do. They got married and are quite fine.

When most women start running the home financially, they also exhibit the lord character on the man too. It is a natural force. To solve the problem. Both genders should work hard.

I truly love what you wrote here, you're being more logical than emotional, most of the comments I've read on this topic was written out of emotions and not simple logic.

it's said "he who pays the piper dictates the tune" and also "To whom much is given,much is expected" These quotes summarizes this topic.

5 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by bezimo(m): 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
The Nigerian women that behave this way are mainly igbo girls..bring them abroad..they become disasters you regret..

That's why as a abroad based guy trying to bring a home based 9ja girl over to Europe/USA or Canada as wife particularly if she is igbo..think 10 times about it..dont be carried away by her fake pretence of love.. once she comes over and see how the system favours women she will change to start giving you shit..too many cases to mention..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 17, 2020
DEMZEE:

Relationship is subtly transactional sex
Who told you that. Hahaha, some people on NAIRALAND are funny. You're into relationships for various reasons don't be myopic, I have met many women who says they just want friendship nothing attached.
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by jornwhite: 5:51pm On Dec 17, 2020
Cocao:

What you just typed has no relationship with what she said. Let me help you. Once you decide to take your wife abroad, you have to leave behind all traces of domineering attitude as the society there frowns on it. What usually causes friction is that Nigerian men think it is going to be business as sual even abroad.[b] They expect the women to remain as the slaves they were in Nigeria [/b]which is not possible in a land of opportunity. It threatens them that their women are now free to hustle and make their own choices. So, maybe begin to see your wife as an equal partner and record less frictions.

Please can you highlight those things wives do that so much make them slaves.
i have watched so many slave movies, buh i can't find the connection.
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Lordhades: 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2020
Funny how women claim parity with men , I understand that a man must respect his wife but let's be truthful to ourselves here ...even the lord God almighty never placed Male and female on equal footings. He even demands that women be submissive to their husband's...all the feminist shit doesn't fly at all.
Respect your woman (yes) ...but men and women can never be equals in the sight of God , man , or any Oracle.
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

Please, dominate her, treat her exactly the way you've been programmed to treat Nigerian women. Exactly the way gay Martin prescribed. Don't go out of your way because she's white. Be exactly as you are, and if she's not emotionally damaged, or into BDSM, or happy playing mom like the usual fetishes, she will leave. There's the possibility you give her money to sedate her.

Only in Nigeria are things like bdsm taking seriously, for most European's (real life), bdsm is for the unhinged, another reason i stress why you folks should stop copying.

As far has being myself, you're spot on, imagine having a partner that doesn't care about your money, car and what she gets from you?

That's the missing link in the black female brain because our environment raised us to have a poverty mindset.
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
vivsravine:
ABROAD SISTERS, STOP SHAMING US

How do I start this write up without offending those involved?

Trust me I don't care, because enough is enough of the nonsence you ladies portray over there and forget so soon how you started.

It's no longer news what most of our sisters do to our brothers in the name of marriage overseas is quite alarming.

The news is so hard to bear and you start to wonder who actual birth these type of women, who forget humble beginning.

A man leaves all the ladies in the countries they reside and comes home to pick you as a wife, sometimes they even forget about those good girls they had a life with before they left the country.

He sponsors everyting about you, gets married to you and starts a life with you over there, in less than five years you become wiser than the devil and you begin to act like assistant devil.

Many will have the nerve to call the cops on their husband's in the slightest provacations some of these men go to jail because of martial issues while some of these women become as selfish as cain and they won't give a hoot and many of our brothers lose all their properties over there.

You easily become authoritative because you feel you have arrived and you can't be talked to, many go to the extent of sponsoring their exes to their country of abode, others would build houses here in the country without the consent of their husbands, some will even buy cars and other properties without letting their husbands be in the know.

The records of domestic violence has increased amongst ladies who were picked from here to such civilised countries, they go there and feel they are now wild and cling to have ample rights to discern what happens and nobody can dare them.

Many of our brothers has been deported, some have lost their chances of ever going back to that country and even other countries, many deny them access to their children and finally others go about killing their husbands because of inheritance.

Stop this show of shame and retrace your steps home, stop this abuse you know you can never do back home, in as much as I don't support injustice of any kind, lets stop this bad behaviour and guard your homes.

So many brothers no longer value Nigerian women because of this act that has eaten into them negatively, its a dent on all ladies because even the good ones are now affected badly.

It's another season for them to come back home and pick a wife, you will be with him soon and you will be excited of relocating but immediately you get there, you become as wild as a cat and hunt like a leopard.

So sad, because of this acidious acts, our brothers now come home, marry us and leave us here to take care of the kids while they go hustle and come back intermittently.

Remember karma is a bitch you can win but you won't always win, the repercussions are always closer, nemesis doesn't miss its address and certainly vengeance is of God .

Make ammends now and retrace your steps, don't forget humble beginnings your character is your voice even in your absence it would speak for you.

Ahudiya speaks ©
This is the UNDILUTED TRUTH.
Please start with my IGBO Sisters who suddenly become Emergency Nurses in the US, their pride is second to none, followed by Edo Ladies

My Family has suffered so much in their hands.
My Cousin who resides in Pasadena, California just left his Nigerian Fiancee for an Italian Lady.
He told me he better suffers such from a White Lady than our black sisters.
Many Men are single here.
They are busy saving and investing wealth in Nigeria.
The moment you bring up any Topic that has to do with traveling back to get married, they start avoiding you. Some Men have deliberately decided not to bring their wives to the US.

One told me his wife in Nigeria can go ahead and prostitute if she likes, provided his kids back home are his biological kids.
This is a Man in his Late 50's.
MEN have woken up.
We are not Happy !

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by BRATISLAVA: 5:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
jajeri3216:

Only in Nigeria are things like bdsm taking seriously, for most European's (real life), bdsm is for the unhinged, another reason i stress why you folks should stop copying.

As far has being myself, you're spot on, imagine having a partner that doesn't care about your money, car and what she gets from you?

That's the missing link in the black female brain because our environment raised us to have a poverty mindset.

Not everyone is poor.

And no, BDSM isn't for the unhinged. You meet them everyday doing regular things, but that's who they are at home.
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 17, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

Not everyone is poor.

Poverty of the mind.
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Liposure: 5:55pm On Dec 17, 2020
OchoL:

I'm a woman that fears my own gender.

I pity all the young men in my family.. girls of nowadays are worse than Jezebel
i can't believe a woman can say this. You must be a rebel; women i know will never talk like this instead they take sides rather than say the truth. Wow!

2 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by BRATISLAVA: 5:55pm On Dec 17, 2020
jajeri3216:

Poverty of the mind.

Not everyone is poor. But most men need mental rejuvenation. They only act nice when dating whites. With black, especially Nigerians, they are in beast mode.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 17, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

Not everyone is poor.

And no, BDSM isn't for the unhinged. You meet them everyday doing regular things, but that's who they are at home.

See what I meant. Low iq means easy to indoctrinate.

You gulp up everything you see as fact's.

I'm done, you can't educate ignorance.
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by emmyN(m): 5:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
Cocao:

What you just typed has no relationship with what she said. Let me help you. Once you decide to take your wife abroad, you have to leave behind all traces of domineering attitude as the society there frowns on it. What usually causes friction is that Nigerian men think it is going to be business as sual even abroad. They expect the women to remain as the slaves they were in Nigeria which is not possible in a land of opportunity. It threatens them that their women are now free to hustle and make their own choices. So, maybe begin to see your wife as an equal partner and record less frictions.

You mean presently in Nigeria, women are slaves? You mean your dad fvcked his slave and birthed you shocked?

2 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by BRATISLAVA: 5:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
jajeri3216:

See what I meant. Low iq means easy to indoctrinate.

You gulp up everything you see as fact's.

I'm done, you can't educate ignorance.

The usual ignorant argument. What makes you think I've not seen people into such? Oh wait, you're the first one to live among whites.

People quick to label are usually ignorant. Don't presume to educate me. I'm not your docile white woman who thinks you are god.

Resort to insults. Hopefully your IQ will be bumped up s point from 70.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
[quote author=BRATISLAVA post=97167834][/quote]For me alot of men abroad comply to the culture of equal rights, equal works.

For me i don't have problem with ditches, cleaning the house where i live.

If my wife comes up with a better argument why resist it?

If she wants to work better because i only respect you when you bring something to the table.

But you have evaded the main issue raised by op that their are higher percentage of men with the characters above.

They are good to women and respect them, they probably do odd jobs for a living (so no reason to form big at home).

They just looking to go home and find a decent wife that to start a stable family free from the chaos of western women.

Only for such women to come over and take opportunity not necessarily because the man did wrong but because she want to be free off marriage (come home when they like, have nobody to explain to etc).

The man is bound to be on the wrong end of this decision.

The man would naturally want to question the moves, his physiology may be hurt, he takes decision and every justice cripples him the more
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 17, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

Not everyone is poor. But most men need mental rejuvenation. They only act nice when dating whites. With black, especially Nigerians, they are in beast mode.

Y'all need Jesus, watch less porn, listen less to liberal news.

Read history books, watch documentaries less Netflix.

Have a nice day

I'm done..........
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 17, 2020
[quote author=BRATISLAVA post=97167834][/quote] For me alot of men abroad comply to the culture of equal rights, equal works.

If she wants to work better because i only respect you when you bring something to the table.

But you have evaded the main issue raised by op that their are higher percentage of men with the characters above.

They are good to women and respect them, they probably do odd jobs for a living (so no reason to form big at home).

They just looking to go home and find a decent wife that to start a stable family free from the chaos of western women.

Only for such women to come over and take opportunity not necessarily because the man did wrong but because she want to be free off marriage (come home when they like, have nobody to explain to etc).

The man would naturally want to question the moves, his physiology may be hurt, he takes decision and every justice cripples him the more
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by BRATISLAVA: 6:01pm On Dec 17, 2020
jajeri3216:

Y'all need Jesus, watch less porn, listen less to liberal news.

Read history books, watch documentaries less Netflix.

Have a nice day

I'm done..........

Such stupid assumptions.

Go back to your docile white woman. Who has time for you and Netflix?

Lol. Typical black man for the first time abroad. He thinks he knows everything.

2 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by bezimo(m): 6:02pm On Dec 17, 2020
CalliDora1:
A God-fearing woman will never do such.

Marry a born-again Christan.
Marry a virtuous woman.
Marry the will of God not oustside His will.

A woman that truly fear God won't change whether she is abroad or in Nigeria..i have seen a few of them married to Nigerian meñ..but they are very vèry few..but the rest are just disaster waiting to happen to any unfortunate man..

thats why if you must bring a girl abroad as wife if she doesn't fear God 100% forget it you will run into problems..

4 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by jornwhite: 6:03pm On Dec 17, 2020
Hathor5:

Keep boycotting. The capable men are enjoying their wives and the cosy, loving homes they create for them. wink

Eeyah !! same capable men women enjoying blessing with bastards ... smh
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by RedPanthar: 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
jajeri3216:

Thank goodness I'm not with a black woman(original preference is black) , my oyinbo partner is home doing the laundry and cooking as we speak, she doesn't see herself a slave but a trad,(Type trad Western women into twitter.) , I'll gladly do the same for her.

Bills are equal, everything is based on reciprocity not abuse of power.

Like other couples, we argue but no violence or police troubles.

Gifts fly both ways and lastly the relationship isn't based on our rich or poor status.

Compare the aforementioned attributes to an egotistical maniac from one village in Nigeria, wastes all the household funds on useless thing's, hates house choirs, love's collecting without giving, irresponsible child like baboon behaviour undecided, who will call the police on you at the slightest provocation.

All these equality fights is only going to damage the black family as we see in black American.

Now tell me how I'm mentally damaged?

My. Brother this narrative is what we call a blissful. Marriage. Peck that woman for us saying we Nigerian men hail her for taking good care of our brother

How people would see chores as slavery beats my rationale?

If it's for their adultery partners they'll do even more. Hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Princedapace(m): 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
Sarita01:

I truly love what you wrote here, you're being more logical than emotional, most of the comments I've read on this topic was written out of emotions and not simple logic.

it's said "he who pays the piper dictates the tune" and also "To whom much is given,much is expected" These quotes summarizes this topic.

Thank u bro
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by LordOfTheGame: 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2020
Most Nigerian and African girls are the worst set of women a man should be with. But if you meet a nice one, you will be feeling like you're in heaven.
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by BRATISLAVA: 6:07pm On Dec 17, 2020
Mikehot:
For me alot of men abroad comply to the culture of equal rights, equal works.

Well, as much as the OP gave a one-sided post, it must be said that he was not through in his investigation of Nigerian women abroad.

Most women, as many men will admit, are the ones interested in marriage. They usually stay put until they feel the man is cheating or irresponsible (usually they mean financial stuff). Men on the other hand need to be less domineering.

There's no way you will take a village woman to the city and she will not learn a thing or two. Most go for Nigerian women because they feel that with the culture they can make her "malleable". Some feel she owes them a while lot because they brought her over. I'm yet to see how a woman in the village forces men to take that decision.
So when you have someone willingly come marry you and you want to rule them, it doesn't work.

It seems that the genesis of the Nigerian men/Nigerian women abroad saga.

Best way to avoid all this is to act in love and equality. I think women will listen to men more if they try to come off their high horses a bit.

I'm sure your woman listens to you because you're egalitarian. If you went macho on her, you may get a different response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Talkingoil(m): 6:11pm On Dec 17, 2020
JovialJune:

But Alas, I am married, so don't kill yourself over my matter.
I can't and will never kill myself, I'm trying to say that what you're saying is not it at all, and may be counter active even in your marriage if you relate with your husband that way. Anyway
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by bezimo(m): 6:12pm On Dec 17, 2020
bluskyee:
Nice points! But how can we be equal when I bankrolled your travel expenses, paid your tuition, fed and housed you during your training period? Then few months after earning peanuts you want to 50%-50%? Even in corporate organisations, the holder with the greatest stock controls the direction of the company. If you want 50% bring 50% from the onset. Thank you

They think they are smart..selfish self entitled liabilities that won't contribute shishi but want to eat the cake and still have..see ehn.. it's a big risk to bring a 9ja girl to Abroad as wife! because it can turn to be a disaster decision that will cost you far more than you bargained for.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday / Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) / Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.