Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,042 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us (52294 Views)

Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters / Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) / Triplet Boys Meet Twin Sisters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Hathor5(f): 1:35pm On Dec 19, 2020
Mikehot:
it is actually your own lack of understanding.

Numerous women here have clarified that this duty you just stated here enslaves the woman

We both agree that God gave women the special ability to nurse a home and the children (because of the motherly connection imbedded in them).

But feminists are saying is slavery, they want to be like the men who are "free" off the motherly roles that builds a home

I have no time for the back and forth since you have already made up your mind. All I can say is that I know quite a number of feminists who go out of their way to please their husbands. Anyone who claims that feminism is against wives loving and pleasing their husbands is either ignorant or deliberately misconstructs the idea behind the movement.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by SmartMen: 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2020
DEMZEE:

Our forefathers were practicing hardcore polygamy and the society then wasn't feministic.

I love ur point but I want to also say, since our forefathers then didn't attend school or any academic institutions and they were FORKING MEN that means u that u attended school U are Wat..... A FOOLISH MAN AHBI

BROS, DONT B PROUD TOWARDS LEARNING

EDUCATION WORKS BEST WITH HUMILITY

REDPILL IS NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE FOR TODAY'S FEMCENTRIC SOCIETY!!!!
You see the stupidity in your comment?

so the sole aim of this redpill is centered around defense against women, right? so what about defense against fellow men?

It is a stupid and ignorant approach.

Go be a man and stop allow anyone, either male or female, to mess with your head. That is how to be a man.

A Nigga forked with me and he hiding ever since. If I am not a man, I won't challenge him but GOD knows the day I set my eyes on him, blood will flow, either mine or his but at the end of everything he will know I am a man.

2 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by DEMZEE(m): 6:50pm On Dec 19, 2020
SmartMen:
You see the stupidity in your comment?

so the sole aim of this redpill is centered around defense against women, right? so what about defense against fellow men?

It is a stupid and ignorant approach.

Go be a man and stop allow anyone, either male or female, to mess with your head. That is how to be a man.

A Nigga forked with me and he hiding ever since. If I am not a man, I won't challenge him but GOD knows the day I set my eyes on him, blood will flow, either mine or his but at the end of everything he will know I am a man.

God, u are so ignorant and dumb

Repill isn't a defense against women at all

Why do u need a defense against men unless u are not a true man maybe u are a gay, who knows??
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by vivsravine: 3:27pm On Dec 25, 2020
[please am not a he am a she

Vivsravine is my names

Visit my blog for more

https://vivoparah..com/?m=1

quote author=AsiwajuNdigbo post=97161189]

I agree brother Ahudiya.

Men must startbtaking these women before deity to take her womb swear oath of good behavior and submission to his captainship. The man is authority and captain of that household. No miscreant sailor in the shape of wife should rock the boat while the captain is steering.

These yeye wives nowadays are useless. When im ready im going o village to find one i can control. Not all these oloshos that are as wide underneath as lagos ibadan expressway. They lack sense and their toto sef lack home training to recognize who captains the ship.

Take her before deity. No more bible oath. Shit[/quote]
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by vivsravine: 3:28pm On Dec 25, 2020
[

Yes o

Please Visitmy blog for more on

On

author=bluefilm post=97160639]

You're writing this because Christmas is around the corner abi?

And many abroad brothers are coming home abi?

Nice strategy[/quote]
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by vivsravine: 3:38pm On Dec 25, 2020
Thank you all for the likes and shares

I appreciate all the reactions amd comments so far

Let's keep learning

Please visit my blog for more

On

For more of my write ups, you would marvel

Ahudiya speaks ©

author=vivsravine post=97154099]ABROAD SISTERS, STOP SHAMING US

How do I start this write up without offending those involved?

Trust me I don't care, because enough is enough of the nonsence you ladies portray over there and forget so soon how you started.

It's no longer news what most of our sisters do to our brothers in the name of marriage overseas is quite alarming.

The news is so hard to bear and you start to wonder who actual birth these type of women, who forget humble beginning.

A man leaves all the ladies in the countries they reside and comes home to pick you as a wife, sometimes they even forget about those good girls they had a life with before they left the country.

He sponsors everyting about you, gets married to you and starts a life with you over there, in less than five years you become wiser than the devil and you begin to act like assistant devil.

Many will have the nerve to call the cops on their husband's in the slightest provacations some of these men go to jail because of martial issues while some of these women become as selfish as cain and they won't give a hoot and many of our brothers lose all their properties over there.

You easily become authoritative because you feel you have arrived and you can't be talked to, many go to the extent of sponsoring their exes to their country of abode, others would build houses here in the country without the consent of their husbands, some will even buy cars and other properties without letting their husbands be in the know.

The records of domestic violence has increased amongst ladies who were picked from here to such civilised countries, they go there and feel they are now wild and cling to have ample rights to discern what happens and nobody can dare them.

Many of our brothers has been deported, some have lost their chances of ever going back to that country and even other countries, many deny them access to their children and finally others go about killing their husbands because of inheritance.

Stop this show of shame and retrace your steps home, stop this abuse you know you can never do back home, in as much as I don't support injustice of any kind, lets stop this bad behaviour and guard your homes.

So many brothers no longer value Nigerian women because of this act that has eaten into them negatively, its a dent on all ladies because even the good ones are now affected badly.

It's another season for them to come back home and pick a wife, you will be with him soon and you will be excited of relocating but immediately you get there, you become as wild as a cat and hunt like a leopard.

So sad, because of this acidious acts, our brothers now come home, marry us and leave us here to take care of the kids while they go hustle and come back intermittently.

Remember karma is a bitch you can win but you won't always win, the repercussions are always closer, nemesis doesn't miss its address and certainly vengeance is of God .

Make ammends now and retrace your steps, don't forget humble beginnings your character is your voice even in your absence it would speak for you.

Ahudiya speaks ©[/quote]
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by vivsravine: 3:49pm On Dec 25, 2020
oluxy:

You are pretty right and nailing the topic...
thank you

Please visit my blog for more on write up on

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by vivsravine: 3:51pm On Dec 25, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

I agree brother Ahudiya.

Men must startbtaking these women before deity to take her womb swear oath of good behavior and submission to his captainship. The man is authority and captain of that household. No miscreant sailor in the shape of wife should rock the boat while the captain is steering.

These yeye wives nowadays are useless. When im ready im going o village to find one i can control. Not all these oloshos that are as wide underneath as lagos ibadan expressway. They lack sense and their toto sef lack home training to recognize who captains the ship.

Take her before deity. No more bible oath. Shit

Am a woman o

That why am xalled Ahudiya

Please visit my blog for more on my write ups

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by vivsravine: 3:59pm On Dec 25, 2020
AABBIIMM:
You're right on point. It's as though a spell is cast on them. And I can tell you that their end isn't always palatable.

So true

Thnks

Please visit my blog for more on my write ups on life and relationships

On
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by vivsravine: 4:03pm On Dec 25, 2020
humilitypays:
NNE I don't blame the useless ladies, I blame the foolish Nigerian guys who refused to learn.

As we speak, my childhood and close friend is importing his newly married wife from Nigeria to USA. 4 of my friends have done same, I kept telling them, marry ladies u meet there no matter how bad, their bad is better.

God help us all

On

And to Nigerian ladies born and living abroad, you all are the reason Nigerian guys don't marry you guys but go home looking for these pretentious Jezebels to marry in Nigeria and bring abroad. You Nigerian ladies born and living abroad throwaway your Nigerian heritage for western culture. Indians and Filipinos don't do that, that's why Mark Zuckerberg didn't marry fellow white American, he married Asian woman.

Asian women don't throw away their Asian culture no matter where they live but Nigerian ladies will want to outdo Queen Elizabeth just because they live in UK or US.

Na una go tier last last grin
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by vivsravine: 4:07pm On Dec 25, 2020
EVILFOREST:

This is the UNDILUTED TRUTH.
Please start with my IGBO Sisters who suddenly become Emergency Nurses in the US, their pride is second to none, followed by Edo Ladies

My Family has suffered so much in their hands.
My Cousin who resides in Pasadena, California just left his Nigerian Fiancee for an Italian Lady.
He told me he better suffers such from a White Lady than our black sisters.
Many Men are single here.
They are busy saving and investing wealth in Nigeria.
The moment you bring up any Topic that has to do with traveling back to get married, they start avoiding you. Some Men have deliberately decided not to bring their wives to the US.

One told me his wife in Nigeria can go ahead and prostitute if she likes, provided his kids back home are his biological kids.
This is a Man in his Late 50's.
MEN have woken up.
We are not Happy !

Na so

Thnks for commenting on My post please visit my blog spot for more on my write ups on life and relationships

On
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by vivsravine: 4:13pm On Dec 25, 2020
Thank you all for
Your

Views
shares

Its indeed very interacting

Please Ahudiya is a woman not a man

Support your own and visit my blog spot for. More on my write ups https://vivoparah..com/?m=1

Or chat me on Facebook on oparah ahunna vivian or jion my Facebook page on Vivsravine

Many thanks, i appreciate

Attached is my pic for those who worry..

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by AsiwajuNdigbo: 7:08pm On Dec 25, 2020
vivsravine:

Am a woman o

That why am xalled Ahudiya

Please visit my blog for more on my write ups

Are you one of the yeye sisters shaming us abtoad too? Why are you acting abroad like you wouldnt act at home? Una go travel and start behaving any kind way. Calm down and remember where you came from.
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by AsiwajuNdigbo: 7:09pm On Dec 25, 2020
vivsravine:
Thank you all for
Your

Views
shares

Its indeed very interacting

Please Ahudiya is a woman not a man

Support your own and visit my blog spot for. More on my write ups https://vivoparah..com/?m=1

Or chat me on Facebook on oparah ahunna vivian or jion my Facebook page on Vivsravine

Many thanks, i appreciate

Attached is my pic for those who worry..

See as you fine sef. grin
Dont let me catch you o. cool
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by vivsravine: 11:49am On Dec 29, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

See as you fine sef. grin
Dont let me catch you o. cool

Very funny

Catch spirt
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by vivsravine: 11:50am On Dec 29, 2020
uthlaw:
forget story and marry white abeg!
ok o.. One story huh
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by PEPSI: 10:56am On Dec 30, 2020
The men want to be worshipped so they go marry an absolute stranger peasant girl...no courtship ...what do they think? That the lady will remain subservient forever ?? Haa has ha
Instead of marrying someone they know in their community abroad....

Annitakome:
Op, u said u all forget some nice ladies u dated just to come home to pick a lady to marry and take to the abroad right? So the nice ladies u dated over there are not women enough to marry right? Or u just come home pick any lady u feel will be subservient to ur rules and regulations as if u were in Nigeria? U don't think those past ladies can pray for u not to have a peaceful marriage since u find them not worthy of ur love but just for the knacking? If u men can try to be less selfish and egomaniacal, u will enjoy more of ur life, becos, u have decided to see the nice ladies as desperados hence, u fall into ur own created misfortunes. Be good and good will come to u, these things have a way of relocating u. Stay watchful, stay blessed. Marriage is a good thing when u find the right partner.
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by vivsravine: 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2021
AABBIIMM:
You're right on point. It's as though a spell is cast on them. And I can tell you that their end isn't always palatable.
its never platable.. Sad as it seems.... But true
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by mutter(f): 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2021
Unfortunately, really unfortunately....

.. I have to admit you are right..
It is often a show of shame.
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by vivsravine: 11:18am On Jan 08, 2021
Thanks you all

For the

Comments
Views
discussions and openness towards this topic

Let's make 2021 interesting

Please search for Vivsravine on naira Lund for all my intriguing write ups or

Please visit my blog for more on

Or messenger me on Facebook on oparah ahunna vivian or jion my Facebook page on Vivsravine page for more on my write ups on life and relationships.

Thnks Vivsravine
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by vivsravine: 9:02am On Jan 09, 2021
Many thanks for all

Comments
Views

Please let's make 2021 interesting for more on my intriguing topics

Please visit Vivsravine on naira land search for more or

Vivsravine speaks ©

Or messenger me on Facebook on oparah ahunna vivian or jion my Facebook page on Vivsravine page for more on my write ups on life and relationships.
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by AABBIIMM(m): 2:49pm On Jan 18, 2021
vivsravine:

So true

Thnks

On
Okay, Happy new year blogger Vivian. I'm visiting the blog right away.
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by vivsravine: 9:55am On Jan 20, 2021
AABBIIMM:
Okay, Happy new year blogger Vivian. I'm visiting the blog right away.
awwww many thnks dear.. I appreciate
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by vivsravine: 9:58am On Jan 20, 2021
Many thanks for all

Comments
Views

Please visit Vivsravine on naira land search for more or

Vivsravine speaks ©

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by AABBIIMM(m): 4:00pm On Mar 25, 2021
vivsravine:
awwww many thnks dear.. I appreciate
Been a while, romantic blogger �. Happy Easter in view.
Sent you a mail.
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by vivsravine: 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2021
AABBIIMM:
Sent you a mail.
hahaahah many thnks..

I appreciated..

Happy easter in view

I ll check.. Thnks
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by AABBIIMM(m): 5:46pm On Mar 25, 2021
vivsravine:
hahaahah many thnks..
I appreciated..
Happy easter in view
I ll check.. Thnks
Cheers vivacious Vivian
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by vivsravine: 5:09pm On Mar 31, 2021
AABBIIMM:
Sent you a mail.
chai.. See ursef
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by vivsravine: 5:09pm On Mar 31, 2021
AABBIIMM:
Cheers vivacious Vivian
o hail o
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by kurlz(f): 2:51pm On Apr 01, 2021
RedPanthar:
It's the reigning thing.

Ladies act up all dolly before they are married. Once they get in, alongside her family they start to consult all sorts of covern to have the man killed and then transfer the man's wealth to her family. Mothers control and use their daughters and the ladies make themselves available.

Men do not open up too much to your wives before 7 years into a relationship

Or have your systems put in place that you don't get the Duncan Mighty treatment

Marry a woman with the fear of God and the one that truly loves you and your soul will be at peace.

1 Like

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by bezimo(m): 3:38am On Nov 20, 2021
ziondaughter247:
Nairaland men and their usual inferiority complex rant! So because you brought your wife over, did you bring her to heaven! Many of you useless men dish out a lot of shit to your Nigerian wives, half of these you can't even try with with foreign women! Honestly it is saddening to read this these kind of useless rants everyday. Travelling abroad is no biggie nowadays! You are not doing anyone a favour, if you want to marry from over there do so and stop insulting Nigerian women. Many of you obviously came from disfunctional homes where your father beat and was controlling your mothers.

I am so glad at the way you #AlphaApes go to jail abroad! Yes, you think you can take your uselessness from Nigeria to developed countries. they will just treat your fuckup! In all the countries(western) countries that are doing so well which you #AlphaApes are running to, have gender equality. In some of them, the women are even the presidents/prime ministers. But checkout retarded and backward Africa and Middle east, the useless men have nothing to offer except shouting respect, submission etc. The average Nigerian woman is really sick and tired of you apes. You have lost respect and relevance the world over, hence the regular rantings on nairaland. I can assure you that most of these AlphaApes cleaning toilets abroad that came home to marry women, did so because they are looking for who to bully and subdue. They take the poor lady abroad and start mistreating her, because they feel that they own her and they did a big deal bringing her over. Any lady that wants to relocate and still believes that she needs and AlphaApe to do it for her is a nicoompoop. There are serveral countries one can relocate to now and it's as simple as ABC, you can do it yourself. Lol. Gone are the days when travelling abroad was such a big deal. As long as you take your useless behaviour outside, they will keep treating your Bleep up and throwing you in jail. Bunch of nothings! Empty vessels.

See your useless mouth..you haven't travelled abroad yet insulting men who are established over there..no wonder dem no gree give you Visa.mtchw!

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons / 24 Year Old Jessica Edionwele Missing / Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.