Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us (52356 Views)

Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters / Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) / Triplet Boys Meet Twin Sisters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by MrColdsweat: 2:10pm On Dec 17, 2020
The modern woman is emotionally chaotic, psychologically violent and destructive.

Boycott marriage.

17 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by RedPanthar: 2:10pm On Dec 17, 2020
OchoL:

I'm a woman that fears my own gender.

I pity all the young men in my family.. girls of nowadays are worse than Jezebel

You know first hand jare

1 Like

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by OchoL(f): 2:10pm On Dec 17, 2020
Chii59:

My mother is a bobrisky.

Apt!

5 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Hathor5(f): 2:11pm On Dec 17, 2020
Pierocash:
I often say it. Nigerian women are the most wicked sets of women on earth. I read an article sometime ago about 10 different Nigerian women abroad,who where murdered by their husbands and are serving jail terms.

It is only a Nigerian woman you send to university she replies you with a new wedding card invitation.

Don't marry a black woman from Nigeria and relocate her abroad, marry her here,leave her here to take care of your kids. If you do otherwise, you either lose your life there,or lose your properties.

Imagine advising married couples to live separately and even not considering the wife's opinion but treating her like a child who has to stay put the way you decide she should. A good husband will always consider his wife's well-being, her feelings, whether she feels lonely or not in his absence, her sexual gratification, her need for company etc. Let me not start with the children who only get to see their fathers for 1-3 months a year.

Your kind of mentality is why many married people suffer and smile. It's not the place you choose to reside or not reside, it's the kind of attitude you people think is normal. With this kind of mentality you should never get married in the first place.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Frustrated007: 2:11pm On Dec 17, 2020
I wonder who the unfortunate guy is ...the guy that married you.
JovialJune:

Lol I already have sons, I am and will continue to train them and teach them right on how to treat ladies well, regardless of where they are in future

Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by afroxyz: 2:11pm On Dec 17, 2020
OchoL:

You have sons indeed grin

Please train them to worship the female gender very well o. Train them to be totally subservient to women. They will benefit greatly from doing so wink

Cheers.

And when the sons become houseboys in their own house she would be happy with it. Leave these hypocrites that talk from two sides of their mouths

19 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Jaqenhghar: 2:11pm On Dec 17, 2020
OchoL:

That's because Nigerian women have rendered themselves useless!

When you spend your entire youth being a bambiala to men, how do you expect such men to respect you?
Bullshit. Its because Nigerian women allow you walk all over them. Thats the thing with you Niggerians. If you want to get along with a Niggerian, show him/her pepper. If you are nice they will call you stupid. Since foreign women wont take shít theu fall in line

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by ojuu4u(m): 2:11pm On Dec 17, 2020
Ishilove:

Why do I need his consent to build a property with my own money?

In fact husband and wife are no longer one but "many fleshes" who only have same purpose of having kids, after kids if fleshes scatter, I don't care!

I think I will start pity the feeling of school of taught who believed in banging girl and leave immediately.

3 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Frustrated007: 2:11pm On Dec 17, 2020
I wonder who the unfortunate guy is ...the guy that married you.
You'd definitely be a torn in his flesh.
JovialJune:

Lol I already have sons, I am and will continue to train them and teach them right on how to treat ladies well, regardless of where they are in future

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Cocao(f): 2:12pm On Dec 17, 2020
luminouz:

I dont get the slavery part. I havent seen one. What I have seen is a man taking decisions as the head of his family. If he takes his wife abroad to give her a better life should she make his life miserable by acting as the head? Why not divorce him and pay him back his financial investments? No,they won't. They would rather lie and call the police and act as victims,so he loses his properties to her and gets deported.

If you are such a man, won't you kill that devilish wife? I know you would and even barbeque his balls too

It is possible I used a strong term. Slavery here does not literally mean slavery...a better suited word will be domination, maybe annihilation?

It is one thing to make decisions, it is another to be inclusive and considerate in the decision making process.

4 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Favourchris(f): 2:12pm On Dec 17, 2020
JovialJune:

Cheers.

Teaching ur sons how to worship women doesn't make u a wise mother.

Teach your son how to treat people right. Humanity b4 gender.

You guys are trying to solve a problem and creating another.

See, the world will squeeze out life out those boys... make them soft and watch other men match life out of them.

Out here even men don't give a f*ck about men. Is survival of the fittest.

Teach them how to treat people right, teach them decency of life...

If teach them how to worship women..

I pitty those boys, because even women won't spare them ..

The world is never perfect and can't be..

Is eat or be eaten

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by MyGeneration(m): 2:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
The reason for this is that some men believe that since they are abroad they can come to Nigeria and snatch any woman of their choice, the annoying things sine of these men over there are living low/below middle class lives then come to Nigeria to showcase something different then when the lady leaves the niggas some are doing better than the abroad based man but since she wants to bear I dae abroad then joins the man and finds out all is not as it seems she gets angry.

Why some girls outrightly not like the man but just want to leave the country

13 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by luminouz(m): 2:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
Nuyokoi:
some of us didn't get here via any man sponsoring us tho, so pls know the difference.

Yinmu grin

1 Like

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Hathor5(f): 2:14pm On Dec 17, 2020
MrColdsweat:
The modern woman is emotionally chaotic, psychologically violent and destructive.

Boycott marriage.

Keep boycotting. The capable men are enjoying their wives and the cosy, loving homes they create for them. wink

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Princedapace(m): 2:14pm On Dec 17, 2020
JovialJune:
In Nigeria, men are kings because the law favours you all, In the abroad, equality is king, and our women use it to their advantage.

The problem you guys have with wives from naija who went to the abroad is your failure to lord over her as it was in naija, y'all still want a lady of servitude who will abide by your rules and wishes cos of what you're used to forgetting obodo oyibo nor send you

It's simple, when you bring your wife over there, just know it is no longer a master slave norm but an equality, relinquish your right as being the head, you'll live your life peacefully,

I have peeps over there, and they're doing just fine.

lol, not as u have painted it. And also, these ladies should start hustling to go out too!

If anyone picks u up from poverty, clean u up, and brush u up to a better life, u owe that person loyalty. That is the least thing u owe the person. If u cant be loyal, forget about the brush up he is doing on u.

See eh, it is simple law! He who brings you out of poverty and struggle and present u with a better life lords over u. If u cant be loyal to this simple sacrifice, pls, refuse accepting the help and help ur own self by ur own self and lift ur self out of struggle by ur own self.

It is madness and deceptive for a lady to pretend to be loyal and all submissive just to attract a man who will brush her up and lift her out of hell called Nigeria, take her to a better society, then she brings out her demon. That is deception and should be met with brutal force.

If u dont want submission, hustle like men and make ur own money and ur own life. Then marry and the man will know that he added nothing to ur life financially. U guys will truly be equal.

In that western worlds, their women hustle like men, and their women dont rate men mainly based on the size of their pockets. Their women dont see men as means to escape struggle.

U cant eat ur cake and have it!

If i have to sponsor ur university from my hard earned sweat, help u open a business, marry, pay ur bills until u can take care of ur self. U owe me loyalty. I did that becus u were loyal. If when u arrive, u suddenly stop being loyal, it means u deceived me and it should be met with brutal force.

I know ladies who hate to be lord over, they refused any form of help from men o. They hustled and got to the position they wanted all by them selves like men do. They got married and are quite fine.

When most women start running the home financially, they also exhibit the lord character on the man too. It is a natural force. To solve the problem. Both genders should work hard.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Hathor5(f): 2:15pm On Dec 17, 2020
Mikehot:
I tell you bro, when i find a woman to settle down with she is going to be a foreigner who we both share love.

Even as at that i would file up documents that explains how the children should be handled including how my money should go

And what makes you think foreigners will tolerate the mentality you people carry around?

8 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by NiRfreak(m): 2:15pm On Dec 17, 2020
Zzor:
Only irresponsible men opt for transactional sex.I don't know about relationship to be subtly transactional sex

How will you know when your logical reasoning is low.

6 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Cocao(f): 2:15pm On Dec 17, 2020
OchoL:

Gibberish. Deep down, you yourself know the truth about female nature and will not take it lightly if someone does to your Male relatives what some of these women abroad do to our men.

I apologize for quoting you in the first place. Your history with online arguments have not been particularly favorable. Please feel free to do you and encourage the people around you in your own line of thinking. Have a nice day.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by pseudonomer: 2:15pm On Dec 17, 2020
That's why I'm losing interest in marriage... day by day... in any case, if you're from nothing and we are getting married a prenup is certain for me

7 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Bizibi(m): 2:16pm On Dec 17, 2020
A word is enough for the wise ones.
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by RedPanthar: 2:17pm On Dec 17, 2020
Zzor:
You want to call my boyfriend to ban me on our forum, you will end up shooting yourself in the leg

grin
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by afroxyz: 2:17pm On Dec 17, 2020
It is only nigerian women that this bullshyte is predominant. Forget all that talk about being trained to be submissive in nigeria. Asian women are also trained to be submissive, yet they stick to their husbands when they go abroad. Why naija women own come different.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Hathor5(f): 2:17pm On Dec 17, 2020
JovialJune:
In Nigeria, men are kings because the law favours you all, In the abroad, equality is king, and our women use it to their advantage.

The problem you guys have with wives from naija who went to the abroad is your failure to lord over her as it was in naija, y'all still want a lady of servitude who will abide by your rules and wishes cos of what you're used to forgetting obodo oyibo nor send you

It's simple, when you bring your wife over there, just know it is no longer a master slave norm but an equality, relinquish your right as being the head, you'll live your life peacefully,

I have peeps over there, and they're doing just fine.

Many women are willing to treat their husbands like kings, abroad or not, the problem is that too many men are far from marriage material and far from understanding what it means to be a good husband.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by MrColdsweat: 2:17pm On Dec 17, 2020
Hathor5:

Keep boycotting. The capable men are enjoying their wives and the cosy, loving homes they create for them. wink

Stay away from my mention you dishwasher.

8 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by babajeje123(m): 2:18pm On Dec 17, 2020
When women say they are being treated like a slave, please what do they mean?

5 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by 360clips: 2:18pm On Dec 17, 2020
That's all you shithole monkeys know, marry , marry marry like idiots! That's the only thing in your goddamn heads?! Wtf

4 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Hathor5(f): 2:18pm On Dec 17, 2020
MrColdsweat:

Stay away from my mention you dishwasher.

Ok washing machine. grin
I know truth hurts.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 17, 2020
No dey complain for my ear. Nobody send you message
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Emperor4tune(m): 2:19pm On Dec 17, 2020
i have learn to cut tides with anything under the sun that fight against my inner peace as a man...women,money,cars,wealth,sex,etc..i dont care about these things anymore..they are not worth dying for..what maters now is peace of mind & contentment period

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by OchoL(f): 2:20pm On Dec 17, 2020
Cocao:
Men,

Taking your wives to a civil society means that you should begin to see them as worthy partners. Do not think you can be their master and God abroad, instead, work in a partnership, like marriage was intended to be.

Women, this abroad is for everyone. It is not gender specific. If you want to be in a society that values your contribution as a woman, you can make the move for yourself without waiting for any man that would continue to use that help as a chain on your neck. Do your thing biko.

This in itself is a major contradiction.

A man TAKES you abroad, and you call that a partnership? grin

Gosh I can't with this mentality embarassed

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by MrColdsweat: 2:20pm On Dec 17, 2020
Princedapace:

lol, not as u have painted it. And also, these ladies should start hustling to go out too!

If anyone picks u up from poverty, clean u up, and brush u up to a better life, u owe that person loyalty. That is the least thing u owe the person. If u cant be loyal, forget about the brush up he is doing on u.

See eh, it is simple law! He who brings you out of poverty and struggle and present u with a better life lords over u. If u cant be loyal to this simple sacrifice, pls, refuse accepting the help and help ur own self by ur own self and lift ur self out of struggle by ur own self.

It is madness and deceptive for a lady to pretend to be loyal and all submissive just to attract a man who will brush her up and lift her out of hell called Nigeria, take her to a better society, then she brings out her demon. That is deception and should be met with brutal force.

If u dont want submission, hustle like men and make ur own money and ur own life. Then marry and the man will know that he added nothing to ur life financially. U guys will truly be equal.

In that western worlds, their women hustle like men, and their women dont rate men mainly based on the size of their pockets. Their women dont see men as means to escape struggle.

U cant eat ur cake and have it!

If i have to sponsor ur university from my hard earned sweat, help u open a business, marry, pay ur bills until u can take care of ur self. U owe me loyalty. I did that becus u were loyal. If when u arrive, u suddenly stop being loyal, it means u deceived me and it should be met with brutal force.

I know ladies who hate to be lord over, they refused any form of help from men o. They hustled and got to the position they wanted all by them selves like men do. They got married and are quite fine.

When most women start running the home financially, they also exhibit the lord character on the man too. It is a natural force. To solve the problem. Both genders should work hard.

Women are incapable of loyalty.

Know this and have peace.

17 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday / Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) / Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.