Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos (76621 Views)

Lebanese Flee Crisis At Home To Seek Better Life In Africa / The 'Wickedest City On Earth' & Home To The Real Pirates Of The Caribbean (Pics) / Lebanese Female Police Officers In Mini-Shorts To Attract Tourists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by JADEK01(m): 11:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
I was in that place last week with laycon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by feeloscar(m): 11:17pm On Dec 17, 2020
Zooposki:

Second most beautiful. I’ve never been there though. Hope they speak English. cheesy cheesy Lagos is too crowded.
Uyo is quite beautiful. The indegenes are welcoming. I really miss Uyo. I hope cultism has reduced because back then, it used to be brutal, especially between klansmen and baggas.
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by NkanAkpanika: 11:20pm On Dec 17, 2020
feeloscar:
Uyo is quite beautiful. The indegenes are welcoming. I really miss Uyo. I hope cultism has reduced because back then, it used to be brutal, especially between klansmen and baggas.
Cultism was thrown back to Rivers state were it belong.. Uyo and Akwa Ibom is safe now
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 17, 2020
Until NEPA do their work
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Jossyfine(f): 11:26pm On Dec 17, 2020
If there is anything like reincarnation I will like to come back as an Akwa ibomite. That state dey gimme joy���

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by castrokins(m): 11:27pm On Dec 17, 2020
Old Boy, Come Down. I'd Be In Uyo On Saturday Per Flight Schedule. Mention Me!

Zooposki:

Second most beautiful. I’ve never been there though. Hope they speak English. cheesy cheesy Lagos is too crowded.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Jossyfine(f): 11:28pm On Dec 17, 2020
[ayaya tutu�quote author=emetisuccess post=97176761]I love my state, Akwa Ibom Ayaya.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by NkanAkpanika: 11:28pm On Dec 17, 2020
Jossyfine:
If there is anything like reincarnation I will like to come back as an Akwa ibomite. That state dey gimme joy���
You can still be a citizen of the state..
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by oyinella(f): 11:33pm On Dec 17, 2020
Tight security indeed! Petty thieves robbed over 15 people of their handbags and phones and ran across the road into the banking layout, happened on monday
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 17, 2020
Beautiful, I pity calabar, that useless governor just confusing dem with English

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by davidodaudu(m): 11:34pm On Dec 17, 2020
NkanAkpanika:
More
Nice
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by feeloscar(m): 11:35pm On Dec 17, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

Cultism was thrown back to Rivers state were it belong.. Uyo and Akwa Ibom is safe now
Ok, nice one. I miss places like lounge uno, the playground, sefa's place and a host of others, Akwa Ibom ado ok.
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by JADEK01(m): 11:40pm On Dec 17, 2020
Jossyfine:
my going there is to look for business opportunities and married one of their girl to become citizens
Citizens by marriage

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by oyinella(f): 11:42pm On Dec 17, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

which uyo is safe?
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Excuzeme: 11:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
UnbanEbenezar:
omo e worse oh.
even for day time this place no dey safe

Akwa Ibom is truly a beautiful place to behold.
Beautiful, friendly people, nice food, l served there.
The Ladies are gorgeous and their men look good too
But the people have one drawback: Excessive and explosive ANGER!!
Even the current Governor, is not spared of this behaviour, locking up Journalists in underground dungeons for Months, without a Court Order!
And of recent, the Cult-Killings have made the place a dangerous area to visit.

I hope they get it under control. I just love that State and its people.
Nmafie'etieti. kiss kiss grin

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Ykc2(m): 11:51pm On Dec 17, 2020
If they like they can paint that Xmas village with gold all na wash,akwa ibom state standard supposed to be like that of Qatar or UAE but what do see from akwa ibom? Abandoned children accused of been witchcraft ,corruption is worst enemy to humanity

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by UnbanEbenezar: 11:51pm On Dec 17, 2020
Excuzeme:

Akwa Ibom is truly a beautiful place to behold.
Beautiful, friendly people, nice food, l served there.
The Ladies are gorgeous and their men look good too
But the people have one drawback: Excessive and explosive ANGER!!
Even the current Governor Ayade, is not spared of this behaviour, locking up Journalists in underground dungeons for Months, without a Court Order!
And of recent, the Cult-Killings have made the place a dangerous area to visit.

I hope they get it under control. I just love that State and its people.
Nmafie'etieti. kiss kiss grin
hmm chai this guy is confused lol grin grin
Ayade the current governor of Akwa ibom state embarassed
Cc wiseone28 abeg help me school this guy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by elayomohammed(m): 11:52pm On Dec 17, 2020
OP writing his codes in reverse grin
I wonder how but it still worked for him though, abi na autocorrect? undecided

Those tags that appeared with the bold text sha cool cool
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by UnbanEbenezar: 11:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
oyinella:

which uyo is safe?
you dey mind that tout?
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by UnbanEbenezar: 11:56pm On Dec 17, 2020
JADEK01:
I was in that place last week with laycon
wetin your been smoke before you sleep
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
PraiseGodNoTime:
Let me know if you would like to visit there; I will take you around.

Sure

I'll be around as at next year. Will most likely be moving around as well,getting an eye in the state won't be that bad.
smiley

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Taylordedon(m): 12:10am On Dec 18, 2020
NkanAkpanika:
Morere on the beautiful city of Uyo.. Nigerian third most beautiful city

Lalasticlala fp

Fool

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Edipet(m): 12:14am On Dec 18, 2020
op this is not 2020 Christmas village,... you are bringing previous years Christmas village pictures

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by banmee(m): 12:20am On Dec 18, 2020
NkanAkpanika:
Morere on the beautiful city of Uyo.. Nigerian third most beautiful city

Lalasticlala fp

Almost anywhere is beautiful at night
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by mustaphagreens(m): 12:24am On Dec 18, 2020
Artificial beauty lipsrsealed
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Paulianfa(m): 12:29am On Dec 18, 2020
Zooposki:

which state in naija can't speak English
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Paulianfa(m): 12:31am On Dec 18, 2020
PopSmoke:
better state better governor
better state bad governor
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Paulianfa(m): 12:33am On Dec 18, 2020
Freestainworld:
Aba the most beautiful city, we have alot of oceans and rivers on the streets.

looooooolllllllll
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by NkanAkpanika: 12:44am On Dec 18, 2020
Taylordedon:

Fool
Your senseless self
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by NkanAkpanika: 12:45am On Dec 18, 2020
UnbanEbenezar:
you dey mind that tout?
You really sound stupid

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by NkanAkpanika: 12:45am On Dec 18, 2020
oyinella:

which uyo is safe?
Far safer than your bigoted state..
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by madjune(m): 1:08am On Dec 18, 2020
There's no money in Akwa ibom.

I don't understand how they celebrate anything on empty stomachs.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan / Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria? / Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.