Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,933 members, 7,806,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

FG Expands NIMC To All Ids - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Expands NIMC To All Ids (862 Views)

FG Moves NIMC To Ministry Of Interior For Efficiency. / Tinubu Expands Media Team, Appoints Jega, Abdulaziz As Aides / Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Expands NIMC To All Ids by BigBabyJesus: 2:32pm On Dec 17, 2020
Did a thread yesterday wherin I stated that the mandatory linking of NIN to GSM bio data will be expanded to all govt issued or mandated identification.

In that thread I stated that this move is a coveted plot by the FG to use NIN requirement (which a vast majority are yet to get) as a ploy to usher in Bill Gates ID2020 (which has since replaced the plastic NIN card) using vaccine certification and vaccination as a ploy .

The thread, as expected was deleted by the compromised Mods.

Now the FRSC has come out to state that future renewals and issuance of drivers liscence will only happen when one provides a NIN number .

By next week I am betting that the CBN will madate same NIN to be submitted to the BVN bio-database.

The FG will give an extension until when they usher in another lockdown by February from whee the new digital NIN ID2020 will be administered under the guise of house to house Covid vaccination .

Bill Gates will have his ID2020 in place in Nigeria before mid next year and near universal vaccination with his sterilization Covid vaccine all courtesy to the wickedness and greed of the bastards in the APC who have sold the entire populace and nation to Bill Gates and the Zionist One World Order.

Shame.
Re: FG Expands NIMC To All Ids by BigBabyJesus: 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
Implications of this are:

1. You will be barred from using GSM services

2. You will not be able to drive

3. Contact tracers will ensure you can not use any public transportation unless you have the scannable nano ID2020 vaccine certificate.

4. Your BVN will be blocked and as such you will not have access to your money in the banks.

5. Commuting to work will be restricted until you take the ID2020 vaccine thereby denying you a right to make a living.
Re: FG Expands NIMC To All Ids by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 17, 2020
BigBabyJesus:
Implications of this are:

1. You will be barred from using GSM services

2. You will not be able to drive

3. Contact tracers will ensure you can not use any public transportation unless you have the scannable nano ID2020 vaccine certificate.

4. Your BVN will be blocked and as such you will not have access to your money in the banks.

5. Commuting to work will be restricted until you take the ID2020 vaccine thereby denying you a right to make a living.

Wow... Revelation 13 vs 16
Re: FG Expands NIMC To All Ids by BigBabyJesus: 2:45pm On Dec 17, 2020
Esseite:

Wow...

This is the ongoing Conspiracy to enslave you to WEF/IMF in the upcoming ZOG.

The Jewish Moshiac will be unvieled next year and so they are prepearing the path for him to rule the earth .
Re: FG Expands NIMC To All Ids by Jashub: 3:08pm On Dec 17, 2020
If this is true, may God help us.
Re: FG Expands NIMC To All Ids by BigBabyJesus: 3:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
Jashub:
If this is true, may God help us.

Look, as things stand you have nothing to lose.

This is the time to fight . If there was ever a better excuse for war and violence this is it

I will rather die fighting than end up as a slave of one Jew rat.

What existence is that to live a life as a slave to ZOG?
Re: FG Expands NIMC To All Ids by boyjo: 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

This is the ongoing Conspiracy to enslave you to WEF/IMF in the upcoming ZOG.

The Jewish Moshiac will be unvieled next year and so they are prepearing the path for him to rule the earth .

Next year??
I thought may be in 2023 or 2025?

Please can you create a thread on this?
Mention me abeg. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: FG Expands NIMC To All Ids by boyjo: 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2020
BigBabyJesus:
Did a thread yesterday wherin I stated that the mandatory linking of NIN to GSM bio data will be expanded to all govt issued or mandated identification.

In that thread I stated that this move is a coveted plot by the FG to use NIN requirement (which a vast majority are yet to get) as a ploy to usher in Bill Gates ID2020 (which has since replaced the plastic NIN card) using vaccine certification and vaccination as a ploy .

The thread, as expected was deleted by the compromised Mods.

Now the FRSC has come out to state that future renewals and issuance of drivers liscence will only happen when one provides a NIN number .

By next week I am betting that the CBN will madate same NIN to be submitted to the BVN bio-database.

The FG will give an extension until when they usher in another lockdown by February from whee the new digital NIN ID2020 will be administered under the guise of house to house Covid vaccination .

Bill Gates will have his ID2020 in place in Nigeria before mid next year and near universal vaccination with his sterilization Covid vaccine all courtesy to the wickedness and greed of the bastards in the APC who have sold the entire populace and nation to Bill Gates and the Zionist One World Order.

Shame.

Thank you.
Please recreate thread?
Re: FG Expands NIMC To All Ids by boyjo: 4:50pm On Dec 17, 2020
Wow,
Jonathan you know that you didn't have any strategy, you for follow OBJ instruction to the T.
You for complete that your one year comot for who him say make you comot for.
You no get liver face Buhari threat, you no free allow who get liver carryout im strategy. See the nonsense wey them dey do now because of money. Abi na for power or fame?
GOD go still deliver us.

I just wan talk.
Who know Jonathan make e show am my post.

OBJ freed us completely from foreign debt; from slavery to these people.
See Buhari, abi im clone, as he plunge us back into debt with borrow -borrow. On purpose o!

I no fit blame them sha.
Na demons in human skin most of them be.

Oga BigbabyJesus, when you say fight, abeg expansiate because I no too understand that angle sha.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Govt Reveals Plans To Sell Government Properties To Fund 2021 Budget / Newsattacks Against Herdsmen Increasing In Anambra, 30 Herders Missing – Miyetti / What Do The Yoruba Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.