Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,668 members, 7,801,930 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

A Question For All Niger Deltans - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Question For All Niger Deltans (5078 Views)

Why Niger Deltans Do Not Want To Be A Part Of Biafra -- Goodluck Jonathan / Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) / Akpabio To Niger Deltans: Don't Vote For Those Planning To Sell NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by omoharry(f): 10:55am On Dec 18, 2020
Elvictor:
is SW yorubas? why do have Ijaws and some none pronounced tribes in SW?

is SE Igbos why do we have Igala in SE and some unknown tribes that are not Igbos in SE?

when you answer all these questions then we will answer yours, the synergy between the six southern states can never be find in the six SE and SW states, have you seen any Rivers family go against their children from marrying from any of the SS states?
Its true ooo! I think we just have a way of blending easily becos, we know we are all from the same ND.
Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by Dedetwo(m): 10:58am On Dec 18, 2020
Finnese001:

That's why I never wanted them to be part of my Biafra

Unless you wanted Republic of Igbo land and a constitution which could make the nation exclusively indigenous to Igbo people. There are people who are not Igbo but equally and highly qualified to wear Biafra as a country. I am rigidly for Republic of Igbo land which can make exceptions for certain ethnicities in southern region of Nigeria.
Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by omoharry(f): 11:04am On Dec 18, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

And I dare you to float a regional Igbo party and contest the presidency and see how Nigerians will reject you..

At least the Yorubas have dared to contest under their political umbrella . Same thing with the north.

Why has you big for nothing majority tribal party APGA never deemed it fit to field a candidate for presidency but always adopting PDP candidates?

It's because you Igbos know that you are bad market .

Let APC field an Igbo president and see the shocking landslide defeat they will receive.

The north will reject you

The middle belt will never vote an Igbo

The Yoruba will rather float their own candidate than subscribe to any igbo candidate

And we in the Niger Delta will remind you of your place as slaves and porters to the white Colonialists.

Haba!! that was harsh..We are all Southerners. So therefore, we need to be united..Didn't you see how the Fulanis scheme of forcing the Grazing bill or colony on us in the south was defeated, becos we were all united and spoke with one voice for the first time against such bill?.
I am sure if some southerner states had supported them, then they would had the effrontery to impose that bill on us all and allowing their Fulani kinsmen to have access to our land to start their evil activities.
Well, I am sure after fighting with the Igbos online,you will be the first person to greet Mr Emeka across the street, forgetting that you just said something bad against his tribe online.
Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by Dedetwo(m): 11:09am On Dec 18, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

And we don't have our names in the Niger Delta ?

So what of the Efik, Annang, Ibibio, Ogoja, Kalabari, Izon, Isoko, Urhobo, Bini?

You idiot .

FatBaby, I must rain on your silly parade. If by any remote chance your assumed ethnicity falls into any of the bolded, you have none. The bolded so-called ethnic groups were created by Europeans. Both Kalabari and Izon are derived from Calabria or Calabari and Calabarzon respectively.
Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by Dedetwo(m): 11:16am On Dec 18, 2020
BigBabyJesus:
And Biafra is Igbo abi?

See how these IPOB illiterates who don't know their origin and are now claiming Jews have appropriated the word "Biafra" into Igbo lexington.

FYI, the word Biafra owes it's origins from Portogese sailors who mapped the coastal areas of West Africa down to Angola.

Biafra is actually shorthand for Bight of Marfa which was written on maps as Bi.Marfa.

Marfa being a small Portogese outpost in modern day Cameroun named after a Portogese Port City , Marfa.

Just as the Portogese gave Eko , Lagos, Ferdinand Po, Malabu , etc so also did they name the Bight of Guinea , Bight of Marfa and it has nothing to do with Igbo language or culture as the Igbos were neither a coastal or sea ferring people .

The most confused idiots on the planet are the IPOB judases.

Why do you not write the same long and silly story about the Calabar, Kalabari and Izon as you did with word, Biafra? In addition, I guess you forgot Escravos and Forcardos .
Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by Zooposki(f): 11:40am On Dec 18, 2020
boyjo:

Finnese001 this guy wey use mouth finish korokoro live winsh, so tey the witch run for her dear life, na im you wan follow dey drag reach Sokoto?

I dey laugh o

BigBabyJesus is dealing with him. The Finnese001 guy sounds retarded. I’m just laughing at how he’s been dealt with.
Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by Dedetwo(m): 11:44am On Dec 18, 2020
valirex:

Yeap Niger Deltans cheesy
That's who we are grin

It is laughable and I am sure you know it. grin grin grin
Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by Dedetwo(m): 11:52am On Dec 18, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

Nothing has changed and you igbo goats have not seen why you were rightly rejected by the so-called minorities in the defunct SE.

Because of Igbo arrogance and domineering tribalism, western cameroun opted to leave Nigeria all together.

Have you forgotten how Igbo arrogance saw to Eyo Ette being forced to resign his post so that the deflated and rejected Zik could get a position in the eastern house after Awo staged a cross carpet move to deny the NCNC leadership at both the western and federal house?

When the so-called minorities wanted their own region separate from you just as the then Mid West was carved out from the defunct western region what did you Igbos do at the eastern assembly ? Block any call for referrendum among the minorities which forced them to take their aggitation to the federal Parliament which both the north and western region were in full support to grant. So what did you fools do to prevent COR region from being carved out from the eastern region? You staged a coup that saw the assassination and removal of the then PM and the two premiers of both the north and western region. You then imposed an Igbo general on the polity who passed decree 34 that saw to the forces unification decree and abolition of regional governance . All this because your greed to control the newly discovered oil reserves in the COR region.

When I tell you judases that you are a million times worse than the Fulani north and Yaribanza for being the bloody hypocrites who ushered in the zoo republic you are all complaining of because you lost out from the power play.

Now let's move forward.

After destroying regional assembly and consiladating all power in the hands of an Igbo military dictatorship composed mainly of Igbos, the so-called minorities in the eastern region under Isaac Boro decided it was better to leave Nigeria all together than live under Igbo oppression which they had first hand knowledge of. What did you Jew rats do? Send a military force commanded by Ojukwu to squash the rebellion.

When the north displaced you in a dog eat dog retalaitory coup one would have thought you will accept your fate and lick your wounds quietly but No! What did you do again? You decided to leave the same Nigeria you wanted to preserve via military decree 34 which your Ojukwu welcomed when Ironsi annonced it to the world.

Now nobody would have been bothered if you took your current 5 contigious Igbotic states and left for good but your greed for Niger Delta oil will push you to forefully annex same Niger Delta you prevented from leaving the shithole eastern region and for some daft reason expected their loyalty and support?

50 yrs after the end of the civil war you fools are yet to see your mistake and continue in your annexation plan of the Niger Delta while ridulcing the good people of the region.

Do you see why the average Niger Delta man will never ever want nothing to do with you?

I challenge you to declare an independent iIgbo nation within your 5 blighted states and see if any one will be bothered .

Yeye.

Fatbay, you are trying to learn but remain in stack ignorance. In your first foray into the crap about Eyo Ita, you claimed he was a speaker of Eastern Regional House of Assembly . Till now, you have not figured the position of Eyo Ita when the section of Southern Protectorate was not even a region. It is an irony you called out people who are ordinarily better than you as goats. It then means goat is better than you. Again Fatboy, what is your ethnicity? A person who is ashamed of the hallmark of his\her forbearers does not deserve a life.

2 Likes

Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by Dedetwo(m): 12:25pm On Dec 18, 2020
Elvictor:

you have not answered my question, are all South Easterners Igbo?
are all South Westerners Yoruba?

A resounding yes on the bolded in respect to the current southeastern geopolitical zone. As for the defunct eastern region of Nigeria, the answer is no.
Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by boyjo: 1:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
Zooposki:

BigBabyJesus is dealing with him. The Finnese001 guy sounds retarded. I’m just laughing at how he’s been dealt with.
Hahahaha.....
The thing make me laugh.
Na wetin make me warn amgrin
Im no sabi person wey im dey follow drag matter.

If you she wetin Bigbaby use one of im moniker do one winsh like that. Oboy!
My respect for Bigbaby increase exponentially that daygrin

Wetin first surprise me be say Bigbaby know say the geh na winsh.
I come dey ask myself say, "how this man take know say this geh na winsh?" Because na confirm winsh she be true true.

If you see wetin bigbaby use this winsh eye see, oboy!
She run ogrin
I be think say she wan go gather power come back for round two VERBIOSE.
I don wait for part 2 tire but she no gree show hahahaha...grin

1 Like

Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by Elvictor: 2:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
Dedetwo:

A resounding yes on the bolded in respect to the current southeastern geopolitical zone. As for the defunct eastern region of Nigeria, the answer is no.

https://www.familysearch.org/wiki/en/Anambra_State,_Nigeria_Genealogy
Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by nsiba: 2:26pm On Dec 18, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

Nothing has changed and you igbo goats have not seen why you were rightly rejected by the so-called minorities in the defunct SE.

Because of Igbo arrogance and domineering tribalism, western cameroun opted to leave Nigeria all together.

Have you forgotten how Igbo arrogance saw to Eyo Ette being forced to resign his post so that the deflated and rejected Zik could get a position in the eastern house after Awo staged a cross carpet move to deny the NCNC leadership at both the western and federal house?

When the so-called minorities wanted their own region separate from you just as the then Mid West was carved out from the defunct western region what did you Igbos do at the eastern assembly ? Block any call for referrendum among the minorities which forced them to take their aggitation to the federal Parliament which both the north and western region were in full support to grant. So what did you fools do to prevent COR region from being carved out from the eastern region? You staged a coup that saw the assassination and removal of the then PM and the two premiers of both the north and western region. You then imposed an Igbo general on the polity who passed decree 34 that saw to the forces unification decree and abolition of regional governance . All this because your greed to control the newly discovered oil reserves in the COR region.

When I tell you judases that you are a million times worse than the Fulani north and Yaribanza for being the bloody hypocrites who ushered in the zoo republic you are all complaining of because you lost out from the power play.

Now let's move forward.

After destroying regional assembly and consiladating all power in the hands of an Igbo military dictatorship composed mainly of Igbos, the so-called minorities in the eastern region under Isaac Boro decided it was better to leave Nigeria all together than live under Igbo oppression which they had first hand knowledge of. What did you Jew rats do? Send a military force commanded by Ojukwu to squash the rebellion.

When the north displaced you in a dog eat dog retalaitory coup one would have thought you will accept your fate and lick your wounds quietly but No! What did you do again? You decided to leave the same Nigeria you wanted to preserve via military decree 34 which your Ojukwu welcomed when Ironsi annonced it to the world.

Now nobody would have been bothered if you took your current 5 contigious Igbotic states and left for good but your greed for Niger Delta oil will push you to forefully annex same Niger Delta you prevented from leaving the shithole eastern region and for some daft reason expected their loyalty and support?

50 yrs after the end of the civil war you fools are yet to see your mistake and continue in your annexation plan of the Niger Delta while ridulcing the good people of the region.

Do you see why the average Niger Delta man will never ever want nothing to do with you?

I challenge you to declare an independent iIgbo nation within your 5 blighted states and see if any one will be bothered .

Yeye.

You are most LEARNED....
Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by nsiba: 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
Dedetwo:

Fatbay, you are trying to learn but remain in stack ignorance. In your first foray into the crap about Eyo Ita, you claimed he was a speaker of Eastern Regional House of Assembly . Till now, you have not figured the position of Eyo Ita when the section of Southern Protectorate was not even a region. It is an irony you called out people who are ordinarily better than you as goats. It then means goat is better than you. Again Fatboy, what is your ethnicity? A person who is ashamed of the hallmark of his\her forbearers does not deserve a life.

That he wasn't BETRAYED by Tribal sentiments by the Igbo's after Azikiwe ran down to East after losing out in the west, is that a LIE or not?
Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by nsiba: 2:36pm On Dec 18, 2020
Finnese001:
Someone ask this question on Twitter and no one has been able to give an answer to her. So I decided to bring it here. Please we need an answer to this from our Niger Deltan brothers

Can you tell me where the name eboe, Igbo or IBO originate from.....
Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by Finnese001: 3:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
Zooposki:

Na your papa sounds slow, I'm not as jobless as you and that's the fact

I said it earlier that I'm just catching fun with them and I was enjoying their wailing and gnashing of teeth lol

So that won't make me to stay online just to respond to one useless ediot
Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by Finnese001: 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
Dedetwo:

Unless you wanted Republic of Igbo land and a constitution which could make the nation exclusively indigenous to Igbo people. There are people who are not Igbo but equally and highly qualified to wear Biafra as a country. I am rigidly for Republic of Igbo land which can make exceptions for certain ethnicities in southern region of Nigeria.

Those people are not peaceful and I don't want what is happening in Nigeria because of multi ethnicity to happen in my darling Biafra.

I want a Biafra where we have

One language = Igbo
One religion = Christianity
One believe
One ideology
One culture

Please is this too much to ask for?
Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by joeyfire(m): 3:29pm On Dec 18, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

And I dare you to float a regional Igbo party and contest the presidency and see how Nigerians will reject you..

At least the Yorubas have dared to contest under their political umbrella . Same thing with the north.

Why has you big for nothing majority tribal party APGA never deemed it fit to field a candidate for presidency but always adopting PDP candidates?

It's because you Igbos know that you are bad market .

Let APC field an Igbo president and see the shocking landslide defeat they will receive.

The north will reject you

The middle belt will never vote an Igbo

Bad belle talk without facts. As far back as 2003, Ojukwu ran as APGA presidential candidate and came third after Obasanjo and Buhari. The Niger Delta candidate that year got about 2000 votes. Lol

As for the middle belt do you know about the cooperation between plateau indigenes and Igbos that has kept the state from being overrun. We were not mates before. Now oil is becoming worthless you can deduce from there...

1 Like

Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by Finnese001: 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
joeyfire:

Bad belle talk without facts. As far back as 2003, Ojukwu ran as APGA presidential candidate and came third after Obasanjo and Buhari. The Niger Delta candidate that year got about 2000 votes. Lol

As for the middle belt do you know about the cooperation between plateau indigenes and Igbos that has kept the state from being overrun. We were not mates before. Now oil is becoming worthless you can deduce from there...

They are inconsequential

Conjunction of miscreants
Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by joeyfire(m): 3:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
Finnese001:

They are inconsequential

Conjunction of miscreants

They have shown us too much bad faith. From when they seized igbo people's property in PH during the civil war to the way they have behaved after Jonathan lost even after all the support and love. In fairness to the Yorubas they warned us when we were carrying GEJ on our head. Now our eye don finally clear

1 Like

Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by Finnese001: 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
joeyfire:

They have shown us too much bad faith. From when they seized igbo people's property in PH during the civil war to the way they have behaved after Jonathan lost even after all the support and love. In fairness to the Yorubas they warned us when we were carrying GEJ on our head. Now our eye don finally clear

They will still need us, shebi Amaechi don dey claim Igbo because he wants to contest 2023

God go punish them
Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by Elvictor: 4:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
Finnese001:

They will still need us, shebi Amaechi don dey claim Igbo because he wants to contest 2023

God go punish them

lemme screenshot this comment in case Ameachi win and you call him Igbo man, a subtle reminder.
Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by Finnese001: 4:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
Elvictor:

lemme screenshot this comment in case Ameachi win and you call him Igbo man, a subtle reminder.

Joke of the year grin
Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by Zooposki(f): 4:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
Finnese001:

Na your papa sounds slow, I'm not as jobless as you and that's the fact

I said it earlier that I'm just catching fun with them and I was enjoying their wailing and gnashing of teeth lol

So that won't make me to stay online just to respond to one useless ediot

The only people wailing and gnashing are in your head. Them no get time for you, hence the few responses.
Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by ijawcitizen(m): 4:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
Bkayy
Is this the mission objective of your ESN?

You guys are loosing focus, Ojukwu would be disappointed in you guys.

I knew from the start that ESN is an igbo militia meant to be used against Niger Deltans.

Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by Elvictor: 4:38pm On Dec 18, 2020
Finnese001:

Joke of the year grin
k
Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by Finnese001: 4:40pm On Dec 18, 2020
Zooposki:

The only people wailing and gnashing are in your head. Them no get time for you, hence the few responses.

Like do I care? lol
Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by bigpriik: 4:46pm On Dec 18, 2020
E don't do,we don hear,all we want is an igbo only republic landlocked or not we accept our fate,the rest can enjoy one Nigeria or Nigerdelta republic everybody deserve self determination make una carry go..
Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by ijawcitizen(m): 5:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
bigpriik:
E don't do,we don hear,all we want is an igbo only republic landlocked or not we accept our fate,the rest can enjoy one Nigeria or Nigerdelta republic everybody deserve self determination make una carry go..

Is this the MAP of the igbo only landlocked republic?

Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by unshakablejihad: 5:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
nsiba:

Can you tell me where the name eboe, Igbo or IBO originate from.....

silly question.so in ur ignorant mind the tag igbo was given to us by the whitemen well let me help u out the answer is no!

the name igbo had long been with us starting from our towns to names..e.g towns; igbo ukwu, amaigbo..names igbokwe,nwaigbo e.t.c
Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by bigpriik: 5:08pm On Dec 18, 2020
ijawcitizen:

I
Is this the MAP of the igbo only landlocked republic?

Guy wetin you want again? You are not ijaw you are just a fulani troll a paid nairaland agent like Helinues.
Re: A Question For All Niger Deltans by nsiba: 5:51pm On Dec 18, 2020
unshakablejihad:

silly question.so in ur ignorant mind the tag igbo was given to us by the whitemen well let me help u out the answer is no!

the name igbo had long been with us starting from our towns to names..e.g towns; igbo ukwu, amaigbo..names igbokwe,nwaigbo e.t.c

I know that is the NONSENSE that will be thrown up....rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Drone Shot :Labour Party Presidential Rally In Kwara State / Frederick Lugard, 'Iguocha', And Historical References / FG will give states with workable water master plans N3bn annually –Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.