Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) (53983 Views)

Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Her Birthday - Pictures / Williams Uchemba's Hair Cut By His Wife, Brunella Oscar After He Was Charged £50 / Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 5:46pm On Dec 17, 2020
IAMPEDRO:
Why you be like this? just imagine say the young couple dey around you when you when you talk this kind thing. Abeg, leave them make dem feel fly jare........
NL posted them bit by bit for almost one month, so enough is enough of them on front page. There are relevant news hidden in different sections.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by Franktom247(m): 5:50pm On Dec 17, 2020
Marriage still dey shack person eku honey moon we no wan hear say one thing one thing later
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 5:51pm On Dec 17, 2020
sonnie10:
Just look at that lady, next time if Igbo people tell you that they have Jewish blood, no need to argue.
Chest beaters.
Na cream plus camera Dem dey use.
See them.
Cossy and co are still single.

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2020
kenzysmith:
Make we rest abeg na una first marry! We done tire! the kind cream d gal pack full body no be here o

Isn't she naturally fair? She looks kind of mixed race, though with a wig.
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by ChoCho54(f): 6:16pm On Dec 17, 2020
kenzysmith:
.when ur own go reach madam we done wait we done tire
Is that Paul Heyman?
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by HBB1(m): 6:18pm On Dec 17, 2020
Fvck!

That woman is foine!

Dayum!
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 17, 2020
Prodigee:
Why the babe cum bone face na?! undecided
But seriously, something tells me this guy go mumu small....wetin I know sef!

Na Don Simp be he second name. Abi you nor dey see he face like fried bunce

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
Prodigee:

Not everyone likes social media attention.
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:15pm On Dec 17, 2020
This guy get mind ooooo.... See as him dey fxck him Auntie .. chai money good
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by Zakarisammy(m): 7:15pm On Dec 17, 2020
Indeed Money is good Nd brings out the beauty in you.[/quote]

You are wrong. What happens to Obasanjo and Oshobaba
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2020
This marriage that carries all these publicity is likely to end in Tears , if you believe it will end in tears like if you against share , let's go guys

Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 7:19pm On Dec 17, 2020
Big head
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 17, 2020
Lovelyn451:
bulala oscar, alor-anambra girl oo, what's her Igbo name biko
Do you a $1million for the name?
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by ayodele17893: 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2020
Brunella :Williams you have started again. This is our honey moon na our moment William:Brunella na ezigbo nwanyi oma..Biko let me show the world you have my obi ....
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
Na wa! Must everything go on social media?
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by Olafijo: 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
Prodigee:
something is telling me the girl is managing Williams.
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 7:55pm On Dec 17, 2020
kenzysmith:
Make we rest abeg na una first marry! We done tire! the kind cream d gal pack full body no be here o
Bros of u knw de joy of marrying a rich fine gal u will not mention dis things dat u mentioned.

E be like say u don win lottery.

Money check
Beauty check
Intelligent check
Carrier (doctor) check
State (same state) check
Citizenship (dual) check

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by Beckysexy(f): 7:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
Frustrated007:
and when money finish love is thrown out the window.. right? undecided
It's won't finish wink
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by Beckysexy(f): 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
kenzysmith:
.when ur own go reach madam we done wait we done tire
I must make that money first before anything else cool
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 8:02pm On Dec 17, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

Isn't she naturally fair? She looks kind of mixed race, though with a wig.
She's not mix abeg . Shes fair jst as I'm black period. If u see me u go think say I be mix self. Ghana n 9ja lol
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 8:09pm On Dec 17, 2020
vickydevoka:

She's not mix abeg . Shes fair jst as I'm black period. If u see me u go think say I be mix self. Ghana n 9ja lol
Ok. But she looks naturally fair, I don't know why everyone thinks fair people are bleaching.
@ur last sentence grin
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by Coinbased: 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2020
Oh
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by zudozz: 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
This child-star yesterday don dey 4vk tuto?
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by DaddyGngeess(m): 9:20pm On Dec 17, 2020
Beckysexy:
Awwwnn.
Love is sweet oo ..... But when money enter love is sweeter...........

Love is beautiful thing when there is money oooo
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2020
See ds one,he no wan comot him family matter from social media,if dey strike now he go blame village people
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 9:55pm On Dec 17, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

Ok. But she looks naturally fair, I don't know why everyone thinks fair people are bleaching.
@ur last sentence grin

For bleaching to make make sense u must be fair in complexion
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by IAMPEDRO: 9:55pm On Dec 17, 2020
pepperdemzombie:

NL posted them bit by bit for almost one month, so enough is enough of them on front page. There are relevant news hidden in different sections.
I see.........
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
vickydevoka:

For bleaching to make make sense u must be fair in complexion
Why bleach when already fair? Anyway, that is for fair bleaching ladies to know. It's Regina Daniels I would suspect of bleaching.
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by Eldee54321(m): 7:48am On Dec 18, 2020
Aswear
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by 2cribz: 8:24am On Dec 18, 2020
First,she bleached,i mean even her own colour sef diff from the rest of caucasians in the background. If you like bleach from now till 2060,no level. Sulphur disgusting smell ,yuck. . Then wassup with all these stupid ass wigs,come on woman wetin do u for head. Check out other women hair for the background, very simple. Dis wig my wife must not put it on never,whst nonsense wig, useless wig. I find it childish snapping food ,i find it disgusting girls forming posh in a restaurant. Like what the fu ck even in shoprite too. Like what the fuc k man
Re: Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) by OgaRico(m): 11:26am On Dec 18, 2020
Williams came to where I work few days before his trad. and when he was leaving the kind of sissy/gayish steps he was taking all in the name of walking kind of got me suspecting him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter / Halima Abubakar In Tears As Ruggedman Organizes 34th Birthday Bash For Her / Did Davido Flout NYSC Bye-Laws By Leaving Camp For Boston Tour?- Sahara Reporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.