Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

How Can I Design My Car To Be Like A Race Car - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Can I Design My Car To Be Like A Race Car (286 Views)

Airspeeder: World's First Flying Race Car Unveiled (Photos) / Photos: 300l Rsu Computer Science Student Builds A Mercedes Benz Race Car / Porsche 911 GT3 RS Is The First Car To Use Corning's Gorilla Glass Windows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Design My Car To Be Like A Race Car by Kiddyong123ayo(m): 3:57pm On Dec 17, 2020
Hey guys especially the ones mad about car designs.
These cars are known Race Cars, so I want to transform a Bmw coupe to look like one of these, maybe not the same but you K kw to give it that Race Car look.

Where can I get it done and how much does it cost for the stickers and decals. Lastly is there any govt regulations that I may need to get permit.

I really admire these cars when i see them on TV and I would want my car looking same. Probably not as fast as them though

Re: How Can I Design My Car To Be Like A Race Car by Polaris1: 5:40pm On Dec 17, 2020
A picture of your car would have been nice.

Visuals mods:
Get a graphic designer familiar with race cars to give you options of colours, themes and decals to choose from.
Take your chosen design to a very skilled spray painter.

Update the paperwork if the modifications have significantly altered the dominant colour of your car.
(In Lagos State, you will need to pay a fee for any"advertising" decal affixed to the car to LASAA).

You might also want to upgrade your Wheels+tyres, shocks, exhausts, lights, grill, spoilers, bumpers, skirts too.

It won't be cheap.
Re: How Can I Design My Car To Be Like A Race Car by lagusboyyy(m): 5:50pm On Dec 17, 2020
Try and check some Instagram car pages, you will definitely see one.

There is one in lagos that i do see their works on IG "kazzazcustom" not really sure of the spelling though.

Goodluck!
Re: How Can I Design My Car To Be Like A Race Car by Kiddyong123ayo(m): 5:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
Thanks a lot, I would check them up asap.
Re: How Can I Design My Car To Be Like A Race Car by timileyinoyela(m): 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2020
Contact @khazautos he's very good at his job,your car will be wrapped.

(1) (Reply)

SOLD! Mercedes Benz GLK 350 2014 Model / For Sale:- Neatly Used In Nigeria 2011 Mini Cooper Clubman Edition / How Buy A Used Car In Cotonou And Bring It Back To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.