Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Why Are Almost All Mega Churches In Nigeria Silent On Endtime Message? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Almost All Mega Churches In Nigeria Silent On Endtime Message? (963 Views)

Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora / 7 Different Churches In One Building in Lagos, See Nigerians' Reactions / Witchcraft And Antichrist Practices In Nigeria Mega Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Almost All Mega Churches In Nigeria Silent On Endtime Message? by boyjo: 9:37pm On Dec 23, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
The truth is that Pastors of Christendom Churches are sending out their members to go making noise in the streets not because they want to make their followers strong disciples of Christ, but out of envy that only JWs are known everywhere as the group obeying that order from our Lord Jesus Christ! Matthew 28:19-20
Please ask them why they're no more sending their members out as they often do in the past? after all Corona Virus only affects people who are at close range and their Church members only stand in street corners making noise {Matthew 12:19} unlike JWs who visits people in their homes! Matthew 10:11-13

We are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! It's whatever we do that determines what the churches of Christendom will work on! Matthew 5:13-16

May you have PEACE! smiley

Hahahaha, this here na correct what? fallacy!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Almost All Mega Churches In Nigeria Silent On Endtime Message? by boyjo: 9:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
MrPRevailer:

One of the major factors is censorship of the mainstream media and social media.

You can subscribe to reclaimthenet.org to see a glimpse of themagnitude of censorship going on in social media and mainstream.

There is unprecedented censorship of Truth, and those activists spreading it

Also, another reason is "the falling away first". I think this has only just begun. Christian believers who don't know websites like Stevequayle, nowtheendbegins will take Endtime message for granted.

Jesus said WATCH AND PRAY, When you see these things, know my coming is near.

The mainstream is taking away the power of many to watch and deceiving the masses, coupled with unprecedented rise in false teachers/churches, worldly temptations, poverty/financial difficulties etc
My guy, GOD bless you.
My guy, you are blessed. Infact
My guy, GOD bless the day our path cross.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Almost All Mega Churches In Nigeria Silent On Endtime Message? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2020
Each of us will choose his/her path in life, wish you the best!
May you have PEACE! smiley

boyjo:

Hahahaha, this here na correct what? fallacy!!!

Re: Why Are Almost All Mega Churches In Nigeria Silent On Endtime Message? by MrPRevailer(m): 11:45pm On Dec 24, 2020
boyjo:

My guy, GOD bless you.
My guy, you are blessed. Infact
My guy, GOD bless the day our path cross.

You too, you are blessed. Thank you for the compliment.
I wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021 grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

God's Grace Is Not Sufficient For The Wicked But For The Righteous... / UNBELIEVABLE: See What Bishop David Oyedepo Said About The Catholic Church & His / Treating Bibles Like Cellphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.