Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,329 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:36 PM

Gunmen Who Kidnapped Katsina Students Are Miyetti Allah Members - Masari's Aide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Who Kidnapped Katsina Students Are Miyetti Allah Members - Masari's Aide (27220 Views)

Aisha Bello Matawalle Secures Political Appointment For 20 Miyetti Allah Members / Terrorism: Account For Kidnapped Katsina Students - PDP Tells Buhari / Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Who Kidnapped Katsina Students Are Miyetti Allah Members - Masari's Aide by Nomorelove: 5:57pm On Dec 17, 2020
An aide to the Katsina State Governor, Aminu Masari, on Thursday, told SaharaReporters that gunmen who attacked Government Science Secondary School in Kankara Local Government Area of the state and kidnapped over 300 schoolboys are "truly" members of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria (MACBAN).

Gunmen had on December 11 invaded the school, shooting into the air to scare away people in the area.

Recall that while speaking in an interview on Channels Television's Politics Today, Governor Masari said his administration was discussing with the suspected abductors through the Miyetti Allah.

He said, "We are discussing through the leadership of MACBAN, Miyetti Allah with those suspected to have carried out the abduction. I had a meeting with the Commissioner of Police and heads of security agencies two or three hours ago.

"There are talks. It is not about who is in charge, but what is of paramount concern to me as the chief security officer of the state is that these students return home safely. This is what we are talking about."

However, the National Secretary of Miyetti Allah, Alhassan Saleh, dissociated the group from any discussion with the gunmen.

"I'm not aware of any discussion with any group; you are the second person I will hear this from. A colleague of yours called me in the morning, and I told him the same thing. I have spoken to the state chairman, and he said he wasn't aware of any discussion or negotiation with the schoolboy's abductors," Saleh told SaharaReporters.

Masari's aide, however, told SaharaReporters to ignore the National Secretary of Miyetti Allah group.

"That's his business, but I can assure you we are in discussion with the local chapter of Miyetti Allah, the government is in discussion with them. The chairman of the local Miyetti Allah is a civil servant with the state government.

"What the governor said( because I was there) was that they are talking with the bandits, not negotiation. They are talking through Miyetti Allah; the government is talking through Miyetti Allah.

"The military in the theatre of the operation are now talking directly to the bandits, but the government is talking through Miyetti Allah.

"Miyetti Allah is umbrella body of Fulani, so they are talking with some of the leaders for them to persuade their members."

http://saharareporters.com/2020/12/17/gunmen-who-kidnapped-katsina-students-are-miyetti-allah-members-masaris-aide-says

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped Katsina Students Are Miyetti Allah Members - Masari's Aide by Nbotee(m): 6:01pm On Dec 17, 2020
Lolzzzz... How com Masari and his aides have so much information on dis kidnapping?

160 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped Katsina Students Are Miyetti Allah Members - Masari's Aide by Arrewa: 6:03pm On Dec 17, 2020
Lies!

Sahara reporters is truly in a war with the Fulani Nation!

There's no doubt about that...

This fake news was refuted by Saleh, Masari's Aid.

Sahara reporters are not just only at war with buhari's government but with his tribe as well.

Imagine associating criminals kidnapping on behalf of the government to a social cultural group.

The downfall of Sahara reporters is very near...

nairaland bigots food don dorn...

Read through the comment and you'll see stereotypes and insulting of a whole tribe because of fake news.

If You like stereotype and insult us from now till eternity,it won't change nothing.

The jallohs have developed a thick skin against your hate, lies and Propaganda.

God bless the Jallohs!!

18 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped Katsina Students Are Miyetti Allah Members - Masari's Aide by irepnaija4eva(m): 6:03pm On Dec 17, 2020
Heehehe.. Bia the mods should do the needful o..

You see why is justified for every region to erect their own security?..

Ruga was a smoke screen with the intention of creating their foothold within every state but thankGod every southern region was against it..

Bloody marrafackers..

110 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped Katsina Students Are Miyetti Allah Members - Masari's Aide by jlinkd78(m): 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu being right again but when are they being to be labeled d terrorists they are

128 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped Katsina Students Are Miyetti Allah Members - Masari's Aide by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
then they should be proclaimed terrorists or what else is Buhari waiting for?

72 Likes

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped Katsina Students Are Miyetti Allah Members - Masari's Aide by FarahAideed: 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
It's clear Miyetti Allah is the force behind Bokoharam

116 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped Katsina Students Are Miyetti Allah Members - Masari's Aide by tobechi74: 6:06pm On Dec 17, 2020
Elite organised this.
No wonder Patience Jonathan said

There Is God Ooo

Why is it easy to kidnap a large group of people in the north

Each time I look at every record released by any national agency, I notice a huge discrepancy between the core north and the south. Southern states top the literacy chart, number of successful WAEC candidate, number of jamb candidate, number of yearly graduates, etc. An outsider would believe the north are marginalized by other regions. This is not true. Our educational standard has been reduced to encourage the northerners to consider going to school. A pupil from that region needs to score fifty marks to get admitted into unity school whereas his counterpart in the south needs to struggle for a hundred and fifty marks. They are simply marked as educational disadvantaged state. I wonder how long they would continue to get pampered. Goodluck Jonathan initiated a free education system yet the same people massively voted him out. If he had done the same to the south, he would have been immortalized.

I do not believe that God created them with a deformed brain incapable of assimilating the Western concept. The likes of Sanusi Lamido Sanusi and Nasir El Rufai is a proof that great brains can come out from the region. It seems there is a conspiracy not to educate the masses. The way the almajiri free education system died quickly is an evidence that the elites do not want her people educated.

Education is dangerous to the political structure. An educated person can see beyond the deception of the elite.

Western education is dangerous to the religious practice. Western education encourage curiosity and doubt. The elite prefers to control the thought of its citizen. They want them to read only books they approve of. Books that makes it easier for the citizen to comply to their directive. It is a sin to read non approved books. They may open your eyes to the Ill of the controller. To prevent this, they give you only Religion education.

When Emir (Dr) Sanusi admonished his people against giving birth to numerous children beyond their ability to feed, there was an uproar. His ideas were against the status quo. He was exposing his fellow elite. Today, Emir Sanusi is no longer a traditional ruler. ,The Elite will g at iany length to shut the truth. The current Governor of Kano state,the man who dethroned Emir Dr Sanusi was quoted to have admitted that bokoharam recruit Almajiri boys into it’s fold.

Educated persons understand that an increase in population would result to a struggle for limited resources. . In the western world, more children means more tax. Barack Obama had only two children. Good luck Jonathan had less than four children. A northern senator boasted of thirteen children.

The Elites encourage them to continue to give birth to more children. God will take care of them. Those who are so poor that they could not afford to finance a wedding need not worry, the government used a public fund to sponsor their mass wedding. The leaders are not interested in educated people or a well-trained offspring. The leaders want more population to win votes. Poor people are interested in their stomach. They would do anything you ask them to do. They are easily recruited as hoodlums to snatch ballot boxes and commit other hoodlum. He may be told to drive into a park and press a button. He may be told that is what God wants him to do. He doesn’t know it is a bomb. A hungry, uneducated man is easier to deceive. In other words, they are advocate of pro birth, pro death and pro suffering.

https://tobechispeaks./2020/11/29/the-great-mistake/

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped Katsina Students Are Miyetti Allah Members - Masari's Aide by NaijaFutbol: 6:06pm On Dec 17, 2020
Happy Birthday Buhari

North is Safe!

6 Likes

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped Katsina Students Are Miyetti Allah Members - Masari's Aide by Pierocash(m): 6:11pm On Dec 17, 2020
Thank God they admitted that it is mumuyetti Allah ,and not label it on IPOB this time.

Only in Nigeria will the government know who is the real terrorists killing people but can't arrest them. But quick to start harassing endsars sponsors. Ewu people.

78 Likes

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped Katsina Students Are Miyetti Allah Members - Masari's Aide by Minjim: 6:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
Fake news

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped Katsina Students Are Miyetti Allah Members - Masari's Aide by Freestainworld(m): 6:25pm On Dec 17, 2020
Must every organization from the north be a terror group? is like they teach them terrorism in their schhols

43 Likes

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped Katsina Students Are Miyetti Allah Members - Masari's Aide by BigSarah(f): 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2020
Truth is out the window. ...Anything goes administration

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped Katsina Students Are Miyetti Allah Members - Masari's Aide by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
Boko haram is a world renowned terrorist organisation, Miyetti Allah of which Buhari’s the grand patron kidnapped over 300 schoolboys and handed them to BH meaning they're partners so therefore, Miyetti Allah is also a terrorist organisation just as ive been saying all along. Arrest Miyetti Allah leadership and proscribe that group immediately

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped Katsina Students Are Miyetti Allah Members - Masari's Aide by Homeboiy: 6:40pm On Dec 17, 2020
E no concern me
Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped Katsina Students Are Miyetti Allah Members - Masari's Aide by Racoon(m): 7:05pm On Dec 17, 2020
Hehehe! grin I laugh in my mother tongue.This must be interesting times for the north with their iberiberism.A NW governor is being accused of sponsoring BH terrorist while Masari aide is now accusing Miyetti Allah for being the brain behind the recent kidnap of the Kankara school boys.

God is really great.It is encouraging that all these accusations & counter-accusations are being traded from themselves to themselves.As it is often said, you dont interfere in a fight involving brothers.

So as their leader have affirmed by himself....“We cannot continue to wallow in denial when it is a fact that majority of criminals arrested across the country are from within us, our kith and kin whom have gone into this circle because of our sheer negligence.”
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/miyetti-allah-blames-herders-for-worsening-insecurity/
seunmsg:
Those who made the allegation have names and known address. Jonathan should come out and deny the allegation if it’s not true.He can even sue them for defamation.For now, the allegation is true until it is denied.
I specifically brought you out to let you remember that what we do consistently is what make us who we're.Here you're in your hypocrisy attributing the deteriorating insecurity down north to Jonathan.

However the people concerned are pointing the accusing fingers @ themselve now that they are tired of blaming him as the case in the time past.So do zombiesm with some dignity.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped Katsina Students Are Miyetti Allah Members - Masari's Aide by HallaDaTruth: 7:08pm On Dec 17, 2020
Hehehe I LAUGH. grin grin grin
Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped Katsina Students Are Miyetti Allah Members - Masari's Aide by illicit(m): 7:16pm On Dec 17, 2020
Very likely....

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped Katsina Students Are Miyetti Allah Members - Masari's Aide by freeze001(f): 7:27pm On Dec 17, 2020
Which one is Miyetti again? Shebi Shekau has taken 'credit' for the kidnap and even posted videos abi Miyetti Allah and Boko Haram are the same therefore those titles abi names can be used interchangeably? I will not be surprised...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped Katsina Students Are Miyetti Allah Members - Masari's Aide by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2020
When the army (with all their battalions) navy and airforce can't dislodge rag tag militants and fulani militia, u know you are dealing with the decision makers of the region

8 Likes

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped Katsina Students Are Miyetti Allah Members - Masari's Aide by onward4life(m): 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
Boko is not a terrorist group!

Hence their NYSC batch A. Where they where sitting under canopy during pass parade.

While graduates stand under sun or rain.

Since iPob is Proscribed by "One Nigeria" law. While not just blame them(if at all we are normal in this cage called Unity)
We know the truth in this country but we pretend because of hatred!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped Katsina Students Are Miyetti Allah Members - Masari's Aide by aribisala0(m): 8:12pm On Dec 17, 2020
A Clitoris is a type of Bluetooth True or False?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped Katsina Students Are Miyetti Allah Members - Masari's Aide by slivertongue: 8:14pm On Dec 17, 2020
Fulanis are causing trouble every where in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped Katsina Students Are Miyetti Allah Members - Masari's Aide by Biafrawemove: 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2020
Ok

6 Likes

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped Katsina Students Are Miyetti Allah Members - Masari's Aide by EMMY76: 8:33pm On Dec 17, 2020
The kastina state govt might be behind this kidnapping how can terrorists be amongst the civil servants of the state?

7 Likes

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped Katsina Students Are Miyetti Allah Members - Masari's Aide by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 18, 2020
Sometimes, all I want to say is Meow Meow because if not for my 9 lives, I no know where I for day today with bandits, boko boys, Ipob, hisbab, amotekun, herdsmen, sars, kidnappers, etc all running rampage in this geographical contraption

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped Katsina Students Are Miyetti Allah Members - Masari's Aide by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 18, 2020
Well as far as it's not happening in the south, no problem...
Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped Katsina Students Are Miyetti Allah Members - Masari's Aide by capatainrambo: 7:57am On Dec 18, 2020
We know

Obadiah mailafa told us. Let's hit the nail in the head. Elrufai is the chief sponsor of these bandits.

Miyetti Allah people are responsible

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Kidnapped Katsina Students Are Miyetti Allah Members - Masari's Aide by Openbusiness: 7:58am On Dec 18, 2020
Another interesting FACT is that Buhari and Atiku are patrons of Miyetti Killers Association. Yet some very ignorant Southerners are ready to kill themselves for these terrorists that are killing across the Country and killing Southerners too. God punish Restructuring! Self Determination is the only solution that can STOP this madness. If we all had our own INDEPENDENT COUNTRIES, will Miyetti terrorists and killer Fulani herdsmen be allowed to come in, talk less of roaming around looking for people to kill, farms and villages to destroy? People need to wake tf up. One Nigeria is a SCAM that can never work. FACTS ONLY!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun / Portraits Of Nigerian Heads Of State/Presidents From Independence To Date / Sani Yerima For Trial By ICPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.