Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,857 members, 7,798,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? (32406 Views)

If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? / Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It / 5 Ways To Control The Amount Of Food You Eat Without Starving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
Food is so essential to everyone. I don't think there's anyone that can live without food.

We eat almost everyday and we are never tired of doing the same thing over and over.

What's is one food you could not live without?

Well, mine is BEANS & FRIED PLANTAIN. I can't live without this special and delicious food because it gives me the required nutrients and makes me grow taller smiley

What's yours and why can't you live without it?

cc: seun
lalasticlala
mynd44
dominique
mukina2

9 Likes

Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by jagaban002(m): 7:05pm On Dec 17, 2020
Egg and plaintain
Because that’s the only thing I can cook by myself

24 Likes

Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by Sundrus: 7:19pm On Dec 17, 2020
Fufu & afang soup...e dey give better energy especially for bedroom. grin

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by chatinent: 7:25pm On Dec 17, 2020
Anything swallow.

Even after eating cereals and veggies, at the mention of sth like fufu, the others shall bow.

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by dollytino4real(f): 7:36pm On Dec 17, 2020
I like tea, bread and fried egg the reason is because it makes me sleep well if i want to sleep without stress.

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by donbachi(m): 7:41pm On Dec 17, 2020
Akamu with smoked fish.

8 Likes

Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by Neimar: 7:52pm On Dec 17, 2020
pussy with ketchup grin

92 Likes

Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by slawormiir: 7:52pm On Dec 17, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Give me okro soup with eba...my love for that food knows no bound
Damnnn...if you are girl and I later realize that you are good in cooking okro soup.....damn...leaving you will be a problem..
You go nowhere baby girl

138 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by Doskit(m): 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
Ẹ̀kọ

1 Like

Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by Kamsi04: 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
Bread and ground nut kiss

16 Likes

Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by ipobarethieves: 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
cool soft poundo yam plus ogufe egusisoup garnish with locust beans cool.Soft ,hot Amala plus Ewedu(omo cool tongue cheesy) ,Dodo plus Ewa aganyin cool,

28 Likes

Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by BarrElChapo(m): 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
None

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by ForestHill: 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
I like any food that has the necessary nutrients for the nourishment of the body; I'm not selective, but the preparation will depend on my decision of choice making

8 Likes

Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by ERORR404(m): 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
Beans

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by Vicogrin(m): 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
None.

1 Like

Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by DenreleDave(m): 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
Sex

Sex

Sex

Sex

Sex

Sex

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by capitalzero: 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
Ewa at least once a week

6 Likes

Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by SOLMICHAEL(m): 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
MONEY wink

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
me it's garri and groundnut oo
u may call it poverty
but any time am loaded
pounded yam and egusi hehehe
check my signature

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by majamajic(m): 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
Catfish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by capitalzero: 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
ERORR404:
Beans
Correct guy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
Beans.

cry cry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by Mitsurugi(m): 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
RICE:
Jollof rice
Fried rice
Coconut rice
Palm oil rice
Ofada rice
Vegetable rice... even without beef, fish or fowl.

If I'm on an island and you abandon me with rice... I'll wave you goodbye sef grin

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by AFvckingAlpha(m): 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!

A day without going the "Marley way" is incomplete. Thats my term for weed.

When I'm high, hell yeah I can eat anything for Africa.

The days I cherish, "when I'm with them real niggars, surrounded by banana trees, sitting on benches, puffing, the smoke from our wraps mixing intimately with the air."

That's brotherhood at its peak, and folks showing their different trips, that ecstacy, that feeling of being the highest in the group.

Pussy niggars aint gonna understand shit.

I said what I said.

13 Likes

Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by BigDawsNet: 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
smiley Fried rice/ Fried chicken

Pity I can't get it everyday

Im stuck with
Pizza

Cheeseburger

French Fries

Steak

until i finally settle down and stop ordering....

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by capitalzero: 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
Doskit:
Ẹ̀kọ
Ati moinmoin

2 Likes

Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by SEGLIZ: 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
food
Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by Onnasucs1(m): 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
Rice

2 Likes

Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by Horerku(m): 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
Semo and ila alasepo! I can eat it a whole year lol

14 Likes

Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by Neddstark: 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
Rice and stew.

4 Likes

Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by AntiChristian: 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
Garri

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! / Star Maggi Vs Knorr Cube Maggi: Which Is Best For Cooking? / How To Prepare A Nutritious Garri Soaked In Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.