Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,571 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. (12831 Views)

Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) / To The Single Ladies That Want To Settle Down Immediately / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by NiklauseFred(m): 11:07pm On Dec 17, 2020
lefulefu:
if na legit money u would think twice blowing it in a nightclub or spending it on slayqueens cheesy.why do u think ladies love yahooboys after sugar daddies cheesy.its because yahoo boys spend foolishly and hardly save or invest.If na money wey u sweat get u wouldnt be spending everything on club nau.even if u are a club lover u would mind the way u spend all ur hard gotten money there cheesy

100% truth!!
I had friends that spends money as if they print the money by themselves.
They can buy one bar for to drink urself to stupor but can never give you any tangible money.

Baba if you dey ph and near street guys Weller,you go see say milli no be big thing for small children again.
Small buys dey rack in millions.

2 Likes

Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by Lamanii22(f): 11:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
Mrshape:

Bro this na people way you day sit down eat with for up to twenty minutes as then the discuss you no fit know watin them day into?
People way you day eat for same place almost every day?
99% is an under statement.
I will prefer to use close to 100%.
Or maybe it is only my area though

It's everywhere
Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by Silentgroper(m): 11:51pm On Dec 17, 2020
lefulefu:
why would u as a man be buying cloths of 70k every month.do u have razor blade in ur body that would be wearing off those clothes dat fast shocked
if na woman i go understand cos women they buy clothes everyday and dump dem in their boxes or suitcase but we guys we dont buy clothes like that
u neva see guys wey like fashion pass woman.
Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 18, 2020
Silentgroper:
u neva see guys wey like fashion pass woman.
to dey buy bale of clothes every month?
dats too much cheesy
na women such things common with
i fit understand if na under garments like singlets,briefs,boxers im dey buy regularly..to dey buy buy large amounts of shirts,suits,natives every month e go reach a point wey dem go full im house or room and e go come be habitual place for rats and roaches cheesy.Like me for example if i wan to attend a show or party i wear a simple native to look respectable.Two years ago na im i purchase a pack of native wears.This christmas i send for another one.then my jeans trousers or shirts wen dem don dey wear off i do away with them and buy another pack again.Its not about be poverty ridden or anything..its about being able to save and not wasting ur money unnecessarily .Thats why u see many of them after collecting from maga then within a short period them go run dead broke and start selling the cars and electronics they bought and they will start requesting u to borrow them money .

1 Like

Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 18, 2020
NiklauseFred:

100% truth!!
I had friends that spends money as if they print the money by themselves.
They can buy one bar for to drink urself to stupor but can never give you any tangible money.

Baba if you dey ph and near street guys Weller,you go see say milli no be big thing for small children again.
Small buys dey rack in millions.
wetin dey baffle me for it all is that someone will hit from a maga ten million then after a month or two im go sell everything dey dey ask u to borrow am money.wetin u take the ten million do.its not that u invested or anything.so all the ten million na ashawo and beer u just spend everything on? shocked

1 Like

Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 18, 2020
Mutemenot:
Car dealers will go back to villa, while hotels 'll be taken over by rats

To the best of my knowledge, I bet this things were very much lively, even before yahoo came into play.

2 Likes

Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by MeekySmudger(m): 12:57am On Dec 18, 2020
Not everyone is into yahoo......some are ritualist,.some are into crypto stuff,..Some their papa geh money,..Some of them are thieves,.some of them dey work...e get some work wey dey pay well................ ....Anyway let me animate your pics at an affordable price....you can also check my Instagram...just opened it...Meeky_Smudger....and my whatapp number will be in my signature

1 Like

Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by HotPoundedYam(m): 6:44am On Dec 18, 2020
BabbanBura:

True Bro. Next na hotels and service apartments followed by slot (slay) queens!
you may not be far from the truth
Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by jumper524(m): 6:44am On Dec 18, 2020
Mrshape:
I have been observing for up to 8 months now the people that patronize fast food , they are 99% yahoo boys.
To the extent you will feel odd, me I don't care much with my bathroom Slippers in the evening and my teacher trousers in the afternoon I jeje eat my amala and move to my next station.

In the fast food I eat I also observe something before the end SARS the number of yahoo boys in the African section is low with some mature men too. But now close to 100% of the people there are Yahoo boys I taught it is only that branch when I checked there branch in for sometime I have been eating in the aduwawa branch it is even worst, I never new yahoo boys are this many in Benin. So this people are the one running Nigeria Economy?
Currently in ikpobahill na only Matimo you fit chill way them no day like that?
We don't leave dynasty for them since
Have you observe same
in the past, I don't support yahoo oo.
but now I dey give then 100% support.
the US and other european countries can't continue using fake intelligence and exploits to keep devaluing our currency.
thereby causing more hardship on the economy.
they cheat us through intelligence we cheat them via yahoo.
infact state govt should empower it's youths with enough laptops.
we can't continue loosing our currency value in the name of bad leaders as if say na only we get bad leaders..

1 Like

Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by seanwilliam(m): 6:59am On Dec 18, 2020
lefulefu:
why would u as a man be buying cloths of 70k every month.do u have razor blade in ur body that would be wearing off those clothes dat fast shocked
if na woman i go understand cos women they buy clothes everyday and dump dem in their boxes or suitcase but we guys we dont buy clothes like that
lol ... 70k cloth no be big deal bro.. but probably you’re a cooperate worker sha..

Anyway the op is right sha.. but there are some G u no go ever know atall no matter how observant you are.. I know some guys working in bank and they are full time G grin, some business men also.. G has taken new turn jare.. and if yahoo stops the economy go suffer especially in states like part of Ibadan, Benin, ogun and some part of lag.. those are the places I know

2 Likes

Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by seanwilliam(m): 7:01am On Dec 18, 2020
lefulefu:
wetin dey baffle me for it all is that someone will hit from a maga ten million then after a month or two im go sell everything dey dey ask u to borrow am money.wetin u take the ten million do.its not that u invested or anything.so all the ten million na ashawo and beer u just spend everything on? shocked
baba stop that lie jare .. which yahoo go hit 10m and broke in two months and kon Dey borrow money ? Laila I, In world of crypto?! Baba that one na real time lie ..
Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by seanwilliam(m): 7:03am On Dec 18, 2020
lefulefu:
to dey buy bale of clothes every month?
dats too much cheesy
na women such things common with
i fit understand if na under garments like singlets,briefs,boxers im dey buy regularly..to dey buy buy large amounts of shirts,suits,natives every month e go reach a point wey dem go full im house or room and e go come be habitual place for rats and roaches cheesy.Like me for example if i wan to attend a show or party i wear a simple native to look respectable.Two years ago na im i purchase a pack of native wears.This christmas i send for another one.then my jeans trousers or shirts wen dem don dey wear off i do away with them and buy another pack again.Its not about be poverty ridden or anything..its about being able to save and not wasting ur money unnecessarily .Thats why u see many of them after collecting from maga then within a short period them go run dead broke and start selling the cars and electronics they bought and they will start requesting u to borrow them money .

Brother 70k no fit buy pass one shirt , one pant and a nikey shoe.. no be everyone Dey shop for oshodi o
Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by Kapilta(m): 7:06am On Dec 18, 2020
Na olosho go first close down.

1 Like

Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by seanwilliam(m): 7:08am On Dec 18, 2020
lefulefu:
corporate ones shocked shocked shocked shocked
where??
never seen one cheesy
funny thing is that b4 dem nack the money from maga u will be seeing the guy looking well dressed and calm but as soon as maga don drop omo na new hair style then the skinny jeans and T shirt grin grin grin.I always wonder what is it with those guys and extra skinny jeans grin grin
lolol werey man grin
Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by seanwilliam(m): 7:11am On Dec 18, 2020
lefulefu:
i stayed in benin for sometime.i sabi dem to the bone grin
how those big big booties for yourside nah grin
Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by SavageBoy: 7:27am On Dec 18, 2020
lefulefu:
i have never seen any yahoo guy that is well dressed.dem go wear some funny looking skinny jeans pulled low down exposing their underwear and some funny looking T shirt.Why not wear a nice jean trouser with nice shirt ir T shirt and look nice.Must it be over skinny and tugging at ur crotch cheesy

Invictus was a yahoo boy.
Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by RealEzee(m): 7:55am On Dec 18, 2020
Mrshape:

I am a teacher and I eat regularly in fast food.
I only point out my observation
ur observations is irrelevant due to the stats you came up with, 99% kwa, outright rubbish.

1 Like

Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by Priam: 8:03am On Dec 18, 2020
Mrshape:
I have been observing for up to 8 months now the people that patronize fast food , they are 99% yahoo boys.
To the extent you will feel odd, me I don't care much with my bathroom Slippers in the evening and my teacher trousers in the afternoon I jeje eat my amala and move to my next station.

In the fast food I eat I also observe something before the end SARS the number of yahoo boys in the African section is low with some mature men too. But now close to 100% of the people there are Yahoo boys I taught it is only that branch when I checked there branch in for sometime I have been eating in the aduwawa branch it is even worst, I never new yahoo boys are this many in Benin. So this people are the one running Nigeria Economy?
Have you observe same

E get woman wey dey sell Akara for my street. On Sunday morning, you go see boys pack their cars dey order Akara of 5000 naira and above. Lol...

You way come buy Akara 500 go just stay by the corner dey observe because nobody even get time attend to you sad

3 Likes

Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by pinkgoodies(m): 8:04am On Dec 18, 2020
lefulefu:
i no believe fast food in naija go close shop if yahoo no dey naija again cos everybody must eat.there times u dont have the time to prepare ur meals and u would have no choice than go to fastfood.the business that will suffer most if yahoo yahoo is no longer operational na hotel business...then beer palour go suffer small but not much

There will be low patronage, even here in owerri, before the End sars tyn. Kilimanjaro fastfood in ikenegbu use to have low patronage. But now, they are always out of food before 7pm. Geez just dey full dia now. Cars everywhere. Many businesses will fold up without this yahoo boys
Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by pinkgoodies(m): 8:07am On Dec 18, 2020
lefulefu:

Oga softly dey Lie abeg.. unless he use am do White, but even at that. Nobi month something.
Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by alawiiyeyoruba: 8:11am On Dec 18, 2020
Lol, but it will be actually difficult to stop fraudulent activities in this country.

Kolanut is an invaluable fruit amongst the West Africa people. It is common among the Men, women and children as it has significant socio-cultural/Medicinal........ read more on https://alawiiyeyoruba.com/what-is-obi/
Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by Kingzeez10: 8:15am On Dec 18, 2020
lefulefu:
most of them patronize boutiques in forestry in benin city.I am using benin as an example cos i stayed there for sometime and benin is swarming with yahoo boys cheesy.The boutiques they patronized in benin regular folks also patronized it so i no understand this one wey u dey yarn say places dey buy clothes dat other ppl cant buy from there.Is it not the 5k skinny/undersize jeans and T shirts i see them wearing .Or the nike shoes i see them with..which one u come dey yarn.Funny enough even bankers wey we no reason say dem get money dat much are even better dressed.
Lol 5k skinny jeans, Jeans' are sold sold between 10—25k per one depends on the brand and quality, thanks to these miserable scammers that make everything cost.

3 Likes

Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by Danielfx(m): 8:29am On Dec 18, 2020
Mrshape:

Have you observe same
How did you arrive at this conclusion ?

I am a Forex trader, i make honest cool cash and even more money than most street dudes.... I dress well and buy food almost every day at a particular fast food close to my place. It's a mindset thing

2 Likes

Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 18, 2020
Mrshape:

Have you observe same
Yahoo Has Nothing To Do With D Economy Of Nigeria.
Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by Athemisia: 8:53am On Dec 18, 2020
Mrshape:

Have you observe same
Nwan Teacher, How do you know a Yahoo boy when you see one?

1 Like

Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by gregyboy(m): 9:46am On Dec 18, 2020
lefulefu:
grin grin hey Sly!! how far that maye nau? u don get the package?
ol boy i just get one maga for jand side
omo she just dey send package like water
ohhhh osas! dem don block my gmail oo!
its like one maye just report the tin
ol boy i go bomb like fire today grin
are these the discussions u talking about grin grin?

Nawa una dey study bini boys
Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by gregyboy(m): 9:55am On Dec 18, 2020
lefulefu:
there are bankers,doctors ,successful business men etc.yahooboyz are not the only ones who are in the good earning racket.I dont know where u stay but hope u know in abuja there are families who dont cook and practically eat in fastfood 24/7.Their breakfast,lunch and supper is from fast.I am talking about many families in abuja,lagos etc.So if yahoo boyz close fast food wont fall in nigeria.Worst the fastfood would change location if it notices that ppl in that region are in the very low income bracket and cant afford their food.Food is something we humans cant do away with.we must eat weda we like it or not cheesy

Food supply will be shortened and some will hsve to close bro
Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by jojofola: 10:36am On Dec 18, 2020
Well.

Scàm has always been and will always be.
Generations past, Generations to come.
It is a human thing.

And yes, some guys make money and lavish it.
While some prudent and smart ones, invest wisely, buy or raise properties.

It is not uncommon for some to spend money on wears. But you can not generalise, as every individual has their different interest. For some, it is fashion or women or alcohol or family.

In the end, I have come to learn that you can't judge anybody for what/who they choose to be.

It is not unwise to say that Yàhoo has helped in sustaining our economy these past years.
Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by gregyboy(m): 10:45am On Dec 18, 2020
Kingzeez10:

Lol 5k skinny jeans, Jeans' are sold sold between 10—25k per one depends on the brand and quality, thanks to these miserable scammers that make everything cost.

Shut up, you dump head i scam white , they forcefully took our artworks and are catching out with it, am a bini boy

Its an eye for an eye word so stop crying more than the bereaved

Yahoo boys didnt make clothes high, boutique just started buying more classic clothes

And the economy also played a part in increment of clothes

So stoo tagging yahoo boys

Every clothes get grade the one wen ur money reach buy

I bought 2 jean 20k last week
Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by Kingzeez10: 11:01am On Dec 18, 2020
gregyboy:

Shut up, you dump head i scam white , they forcefully took our artworks and are catching out with it, am a bini boy

Its an eye for an eye word so stop crying more than the bereaved

Yahoo boys didnt make clothes high, boutique just started buying more classic clothes

And the economy also played a part in increment of clothes

So stoo tagging yahoo boys

Every clothes get grade the one wen ur money reach buy

I bought 2 jean 20k last week
If you get Wells fargo info bring it make we share money
Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by Starboytwo(m): 11:11am On Dec 18, 2020
No be all G dey waste money bros.

And na hotel go suffer pass.. eatary no fit suffer anything, every man gazz chop.

After Hotel, na boutique, then drugs (loud, arizona, codeine etc) those thing dey carry money on a steady... Before you know, your crew don consume bag of loud finish(25k) codeine 3-5k like 10 bottles..

But most G boys don convert enter crypto. He nor easy...

Some nigger in my hood collect 400 million shocked shocked He loud gan(some people even say he pass like that) d day he come area, just for greeting him na 10bay, aje...

1 Like

Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by gregyboy(m): 11:12am On Dec 18, 2020
Yahoo has really boasted nigeria economy the money yahoo boys spend even if they had to through school and get a job it will take them almost their whole life for them to get what they they already have now at a young age

Yahoo boys dey spend 6 million plus in a year, which certificate or job will give you that apart fron oil companies

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Nigerian Actress Bares Her Boobs / If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference / If Army Slaps You Do This Thing And He Will Beg PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.