Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,838 members, 7,806,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. (12824 Views)

Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) / To The Single Ladies That Want To Settle Down Immediately / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by gregyboy(m): 11:41am On Dec 18, 2020
Starboytwo:
No be all G dey waste money bros.

And na hotel go suffer pass.. eatary no fit suffer anything, every man gazz chop.

After Hotel, na boutique, then drugs (loud, arizona, codeine etc) those thing dey carry money on a steady... Before you know, your crew don consume bag of loud finish(25k) codeine 3-5k like 10 bottles..

But most G boys don convert enter crypto. He nor easy...

Some nigger in my hood collect 400 million shocked shocked He loud gan(some people even say he pass like that) d day he come area, just for greeting him na 10bay, aje...

Na benn u dey
Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by Starboytwo(m): 11:50am On Dec 18, 2020
gregyboy:

Na benn u dey
gidi
Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by harizonal123(m): 12:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
GodWrites:

You're too dumb!

You r too blind oga.

2 Likes

Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by gregyboy(m): 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
Starboytwo:
gidi

U sound bini
Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by Starboytwo(m): 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2020
gregyboy:

U sound bini
gimme update baba, make I pm you?
Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by smoke9910(m): 1:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
jumper524:
in the past, I don't support yahoo oo.
but now I dey give then 100% support.
the US and other european countries can't continue using fake intelligence and exploits to keep devaluing our currency.
thereby causing more hardship on the economy.
they cheat us through intelligence we cheat them via yahoo.
infact state govt should empower it's youths with enough laptops.
we can't continue loosing our currency value in the name of bad leaders as if say na only we get bad leaders..
Dem no tell our foolish leaders to carry our money go there. They could have easily invested it here. To scam whitey no be poverty alleviation. If you stay with some of these guys, u go even vex for whitey wey just dey pay them the money. Them no get the sense to handle wealth. I have met a g boy first hand who blew 200,000k dollars in four to five months. In less than a year he was looking for a place to stay as his rent was expiring. The only thing left from the money was the clothes and the Mac pc he bought. He just wasted money carrying hoes, paying their flights to meet him. His belief be say money no dey finish.

1 Like

Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by smoke9910(m): 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2020
seanwilliam:
baba stop that lie jare .. which yahoo go hit 10m and broke in two months and kon Dey borrow money ? Laila I, In world of crypto?! Baba that one na real time lie ..
I Don see person wey blow 65 mil(200,000k dols) back in 2018.i have a close friend who blew 2.6 million naira in seven months all from G. The truth of G be say for some of them, it seems like the money is cursed and it brings them more pain than if they were broke in the first place. Some build houses they can't live in, drive cars that will kill them. You have law enforcement that will extort them as well. If you think 10 million will not finish in three months, you will be shocked.

4 Likes

Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by seanwilliam(m): 1:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
smoke9910:

I Don see person wey blow 65 mil(200,000k dols) back in 2018.i have a close friend who blew 2.6 million naira in seven months all from G. The truth of G be say for some of them, it seems like the money is cursed and it brings them more pain than if they were broke in the first place. Some build houses they can't live in, drive cars that will kill them. You have law enforcement that will extort them as well. If you think 10 million will not finish in three months, you will be shocked.
you’re right jare
Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by gregyboy(m): 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
smoke9910:

Dem no tell our foolish leaders to carry our money go there. They could have easily invested it here. To scam whitey no be poverty alleviation. If you stay with some of these guys, u go even vex for whitey wey just dey pay them the money. Them no get the sense to handle wealth. I have met a g boy first hand who blew 200,000k dollars in four to five months. In less than a year he was looking for a place to stay as his rent was expiring. The only thing left from the money was the clothes and the Mac pc he bought. He just wasted money carrying hoes, paying their flights to meet him. His belief be say money no dey finish.

Guy dont hate fools who tend to leave their lifes as fools

I, know a yahoo boy who is building his house now has a car, has a cerifcate still go out to vote in edo election

You are sounding foolish and envious of the guy
Is it all legit hustlers that dont squander money

Blame their attitude dont generalized

Who is envinctus obi was is he not a former yahoo boy

What of rema

All these people saw money and invested it

Stop saying yahoo boys before i vex give you slap
Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by RealEzee(m): 1:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
gregyboy:

I, know a yahoo boy who is building his house now has a car, has a cerifcate still go out to vote in edo election

What of rema

grin PARAmeter!!!
Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
gregyboy:

Nawa una dey study bini boys
i no need to study them..they always give themselves away cheesy.just imagine wen u dey atm queue wan collect ur money u will see three or four guys just bust in making noise and giving the ususual yahoo boy discussion in loud voices..tell me if police on mufti dey dere why im no go switch im attention to them cheesy.Dats why u see them always getting busted.if u are on code and u no dey too do notice me nobody will notice u
simple cheesy
Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
seanwilliam:

Brother 70k no fit buy pass one shirt , one pant and a nikey shoe.. no be everyone Dey shop for oshodi o
if the quality good e good worth it.no be u go use 200k buy cloth and within two months d cloth don dey tear and fall apart.inflated or not 99 percent of the english wears wey u dey see for our boutiques are aba made.i no dey talk of native wears cos u fit get very good quality or inferior quality of native wear material for english clothes forget am..all of them na aba made and dem no dey last.no let the ac filled boutique wey u go buy the clothes or their price decieve u.everything na packaging.cloth wey u go buy and give am some months d thing don start to dey tear for under for the trousers and for the shirts d buttons don start to dey pull off and holes don dey appear for the armpits sides.need i mention our shoes wey if u take am step on water for ground the lace underneath go start to dey pull and the gum come apart cheesy.apart from leather sandals u buy from hausas the clothes u dey buy from boutiques are still of low quality.in short the ones u might get of better quality in english are the step down okirika clothes grin grin grin cos dose ones come straight from abroad even though person don wear am b4 grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2020
gregyboy:

Food supply will be shortened and some will hsve to close bro
again it depends on where ur food business is open
in a place like lagos or abuja or enugu u cant tell me is majorly yahoo boys who frequent such food outlets.what of families who dont have time to cook cos of their busy schedules nko?
why do u think most fast food joints started opening the african food section?
In the early 2000s most fast food joints didnt have african food section but due to the increasing market for want of african food they had to open?
who patronize the africa food section more?
if there mainly yahooboyz in the locality u opened ur food business and the trade fall of course ur business go suffer patronage and what go dey required of u is to change location.But saying fastfood business generally across nigeria will collapse thats not true.There are many families in the cities,business who frequent fast food joints regularly..many even purchase large amounts of takeaways.
Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2020
Kingzeez10:

Lol 5k skinny jeans, Jeans' are sold sold between 10—25k per one depends on the brand and quality, thanks to these miserable scammers that make everything cost.
u can order online.u can get very good strong quality jeans for 5k-10k on aliexpress. Two pairs of jeans i bought on aliexpress in 2018 the jeans are still alive.they are not torn,they havent faded yet.If na naija i buy jeans irregardless of the boutique withing months d jeans go dey tear and the fade.try aliexpress cheesy.but u have to patient though cos it takes 30 days for them to deliver to u.

1 Like

Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by seanwilliam(m): 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
lefulefu:
if the quality good e good worth it.no be u go use 200k buy cloth and within two months d cloth don dey tear and fall apart.inflated or not 99 percent of the english wears wey u dey see for our boutiques are aba made.i no dey talk of native wears cos u fit get very good quality or inferior quality of native wear material for english clothes forget am..all of them na aba made and dem no dey last.no let the ac filled boutique wey u go buy the clothes or their price decieve u.everything na packaging.cloth wey u go buy and give am some months d thing don start to dey tear for under for the trousers and for the shirts d buttons don start to dey pull off and holes don dey appear for the armpits sides.need i mention our shoes wey if u take am step on water for ground the lace underneath go start to dey pull and the gum come apart cheesy.apart from leather sandals u buy from hausas the clothes u dey buy from boutiques are still of low quality.in short the ones u might get of better quality in english are the step down okirika clothes grin grin grin cos dose ones come straight from abroad even though person don wear am b4 grin grin grin grin
Lol your Jean no fit tear under 2 months when no be say na one you get .. the okrika u were talking about was once a new cloth why don’t u go for the new one?? There is no justification for wearing second hand cloth and I can never do that again.. I don’t have plenty cloths but the ones I have are quality in there own class..

And look there are qualities clothes, depending on where and how u buy.. no be all cloths be abamade. everybody gets wetin him like.. putting on expensive-quality cloths is not bad.

I went to ogunpa market yesterday with 30k, na only one palm , one shirt and a pack of boxer I Carry come.. where as I know say if I go kantagua, I go carry nothing less down 2bags of cloths come grin
Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
seanwilliam:
lol ... 70k cloth no be big deal bro.. but probably you’re a cooperate worker sha..

Anyway the op is right sha.. but there are some G u no go ever know atall no matter how observant you are.. I know some guys working in bank and they are full time G grin, some business men also.. G has taken new turn jare.. and if yahoo stops the economy go suffer especially in states like part of Ibadan, Benin, ogun and some part of lag.. those are the places I know
ok u talking of 419 or advance fee fraud cheesy right? ok thats the more advanced type of G.na dat ones d bigger boys dey do..dose ones that involve in oil scams with big time companies.i agree with u cheesy.those ones are hard to identify cos they are always well dressed with hair and beards well cut and they are soft spoken.they are not loud and brazen like the ones on the street that call themselves yahooboys and maybe that could explain why they hardly get disturbed by the police.Many of them work in coperate companies and involve scam in their business.Fred Ajidua or so who was once a senator was involved in 419..i think he was arrested at one point.these ones u mention dont do love scams or still from individuals..they steal from big companies grin.In short they are the ones who are the real big boys not the ones on skinny jeans and on dreadlocks in the street who disturb the peace with their endless noises grin.

2 Likes

Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by smoke9910(m): 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2020
gregyboy:

What of rema

I envy none of them. I only pity those who are foolish. As you said the wise ones are wise for themselves. It's not an enviable lifestyle. I've lived among them and know better. My bro, nothing better than peace of mind and a clear conscience. Riches is all in the mind, you can give a mentally poor man millions and he will still return to the way he was before you gave him that money. Good for those who have invested, if they have made money. It's good to invest and leave the g hustle. That's why hushpuppi got arrested. There's the level of money you make and you tell yourself, I'm done and go legit. G no be forever something. Bro, no be money dey move man. You can't impress me with how much you have, I only respect wise people.

2 Likes

Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by seanwilliam(m): 2:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
lefulefu:
ok u talking of 419 or advance fee fraud cheesy right? ok thats the more advanced type of G.na dat ones d bigger boys dey do..dose ones that involve in oil scams with big time companies.i agree with u cheesy.those ones are hard to identify cos they are always well dressed with hair and beards well cut and they are soft spoken.they are not loud and brazen like the ones on the street that call themselves yahooboys and maybe that could explain why they hardly get disturbed by the police.Many of them work in coperate companies and involve scam in their business.Fred Ajidua or so who was once a senator was involved in 419..i think he was arrested at one point.these ones u mention dont do love scams or still from individuals..they steal from big companies grin.In short they are the ones who are the real big boys not the ones on skinny jeans and on dreadlocks in the street who disturb the peace with their endless noises grin.
you’re 80% right just that I’ll dispute the bolded grin be like say u no no say love scam self get level.. bro u Dey mistake iTunes cards boys with street men.. u never had of Russia woman dem dupe of love of $500k. I agree to all your points too. Na small small yahoo boys Dey flaunts jare .

I’m interested in any online legit hustle abeg if you fit out me through grin
Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
seanwilliam:

Lol your Jean no fit tear under 2 months when no be say na one you get .. the okrika u were talking about was once a new cloth why don’t u go for the new one?? There is no justification for wearing second hand cloth and I can never do that again.. I don’t have plenty cloths but the ones I have are quality in there own class..

And look there are qualities clothes, depending on where and how u buy.. no be all cloths be abamade. everybody gets wetin him like.. putting on expensive-quality cloths is not bad.

I went to ogunpa market yesterday with 30k, na only one palm , one shirt and a pack of boxer I Carry come.. where as I know say if I go kantagua, I go carry nothing less down 2bags of cloths come grin
see let me give u the code cheesy.if i stand umbrella for street and start to dey sell cloth under the umbrella for street maybe for each shirt na 1k each i go dey sell that shirt.But if i come open one small boutique and paint the place nice and put fine carpets and rugs and install AC for the room and sell that same shirts then i would sell the shirts for 50k each.dats the scope of business in naija grin.everything na packaging.a seller can give u very low quality aba made shirt and tell u he sells it for 100k and convince u that na for milan im brother send the shirts directly to am grin grin grin and he will convince u that u will drop 100k for that low quality aba made 2k shirt.everything na packaging cheesy.Its like u no sabi naija traders.Dats why till today i dey always hail our ibo traders grin.dey can convince u to buy something worth 200 naira for 600k grin grin grin grin.sharp men grin..I am not saying is bad if u buy expensive items but the expensive items has to be worth it.many of the socalled expensive items we buy in naija are inferior.when u travel out or u have someone outside naija that sends things directly to u then u go sabi wetin i yearn grin
Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by smoke9910(m): 2:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
lefulefu:
The really rich men don't make noise. Those little boys are just naive. They feel driving a car, rocking an iPhone and fucking hoes is the greatest thing a man can do in his life. The truly rich have power, these boys are just nothing but brand name customers. I wish they could aspire for more in life then their wealth will do more good for the community than what they do now.

1 Like

Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
seanwilliam:
you’re 80% right just that I’ll dispute the bolded grin be like say u no no say love scam self get level.. bro u Dey mistake iTunes cards boys with street men.. u never had of Russia woman dem dupe of love of $500k. I agree to all your points too. Na small small yahoo boys Dey flaunts jare .

someone drop 500k dollars for love scam shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
haaaaaaa shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
who go dey extra dumb like that shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by seanwilliam(m): 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2020
lefulefu:
see let me give u the code cheesy.if i stand umbrella for street and start to dey sell cloth under the umbrella for street maybe for each shirt na 1k each i go dey sell that shirt.But if i come open one small boutique and paint the place nice and put fine carpets and rugs and install AC for the room and sell that same shirts then i would sell the shirts for 50k each.dats the scope of business in naija grin.everything na packaging.a seller can give u very low quality aba made shirt and tell u he sells it for 100k and convince u that na for milan im brother send the shirts directly to am grin grin grin and he will convince u that u will drop 100k for that low quality aba made 2k shirt.everything na packaging cheesy.Its like u no sabi naija traders.Dats why till today i dey always hail our ibo traders grin.dey can convince u to buy something worth 200 naira for 600k grin grin grin grin.sharp men grin..
lol I’m not disputing that .. meself I be correct market boy wey sabi corner trade before I lock up to go find new husle..

I bought my stuffs from taovick store , there prices na direct.. the price they give you is what the actual price is. Na wholesales price, so it is far from selling fake or cheap stuffs for expensive price. it is the biggest shoe palace in my state ( they sell other stuffs too but they mainly based on shoes).. I don’t patronize ibos sellers for anything market .. except they are in a registered and reliable store with FIXED price. E.g phone at SLOT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
smoke9910:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by seanwilliam(m): 2:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
lefulefu:
someone drop 500k dollars for love scam shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
haaaaaaa shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
who go dey extra dumb like that shocked shocked shocked
when you’re in love , you can sell your prick.. that’s why we preaching against simpism in naija grin

1 Like

Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 18, 2020
seanwilliam:
lol I’m not disputing that .. meself I be correct market boy wey sabi corner trade before I lock up to go find new husle..

I bought my stuffs from taovick store , there prices na direct.. the price they give you is what the actual price is. Na wholesales price, so it is far from selling fake or cheap stuffs for expensive price. it is the biggest shoe palace in my state ( they sell other stuffs too but they mainly based on shoes).. I don’t patronize ibos sellers for anything market .. except they are in a registered and reliable store with FIXED price. E.g phone at SLOT
aghh slot they sell for good items there..there phones are bae cheesy
if u want to buy very good sandals in naija u have to partonize hausa sellers.i dont know if dem don corrupt them now ooo cheesy but i know in the past if u buy sandals from them d sandals dey last cos dem dey use original leather...same as belt.Belt dat i bought from one of them in 2017 the belt still dey alive..e no fade and neither the belt cut at the sides.either u buy sandals from them or if dem no dey ur area u can order online.dis na in case u need strong quality material.For sneakers matter like nike and other stuff even if u buy dem expensive they dont last.if u use them for running within a week the sole go dey pull off.i dont know why its like dat in naija cheesy
Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
ur rating make makes no sense.
in order word the country is only existing because of yahoo shey
Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by seanwilliam(m): 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2020
lefulefu:
aghh slot they sell for good items there..there phones are bae cheesy
if u want to buy very good sandals in naija u have to partonize hausa sellers.i dont know if dem don corrupt them now ooo cheesy but i know in the past if u buy sandals from them d sandals dey last cos dem dey use original leather...same as belt.Belt dat i bought from one of them in 2017 the belt still dey alive..e no fade and neither the belt cut at the sides.either u buy sandals from them or if dem no dey ur area u can order online.dis na in case u need strong quality material.For sneakers matter like nike and other stuff even if u buy dem expensive they dont last.if u use them for running within a week the sole go dey pull off.i dont know why its like dat in naija cheesy
u be confirm parko ibile boy grin e don sabi naija sellers die lmao.. I no Dey wear belt since .. I no Dey wear sandal too. I wear shoes ( all type ) and palm .. I be retired agbero grin

1 Like

Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by StubbornGENIUS: 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
seanwilliam:

Don't whine yourself undecided

1 Like

Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by seanwilliam(m): 2:44pm On Dec 18, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Don't whine yourself undecided
lol don’t let my posts deceive you bro..
Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by StubbornGENIUS: 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2020
seanwilliam:
lol don’t let my posts deceive you bro..
Don't worry I won't tell my friend in the CIA cheesy
Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by seanwilliam(m): 2:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Don't worry I won't tell my friend in the CIA cheesy
if you like tell your friend in fbi. All I know is that if you know any way show me abeg.. make me self Dey enjoy like you
Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by StubbornGENIUS: 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2020
seanwilliam:
if you like tell your friend in fbi. All I know is that if you know any way show me abeg.. make me self Dey enjoy like you
You wey be Lord of crypto and other related tradingAbeg show boys the way nah smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? / Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride / He Went Down On Me For The First Time...what Does It Mean???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.