Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. (12823 Views)

Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) / To The Single Ladies That Want To Settle Down Immediately / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by seanwilliam(m): 2:57pm On Dec 18, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
You wey be Lord of crypto and other related tradingAbeg show boys the way nah smiley
u na jesus pikin na grin grin
Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by StubbornGENIUS: 3:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
seanwilliam:
u na jesus pikin na grin grin
Jesus pikin no go make money again? Abi you don see manna fall from heaven before?
Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
you dey craze op.
Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by osegabi: 12:27pm On Dec 22, 2020
Dear All,
May i introduce you to a one stop watch shop. We have quality watches of all brands such as Rolex, Hublot, Philips, Carried, and many more. Our prices are affordable and can be resell for retailer. We also offer home delivery and pay on delivery.

For interested customer, kindly reach us on Whatsapp or call 08067359059

Season greetings!!! Gift ready

Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by seasy: 7:13pm On Jan 05, 2021
lefulefu:
wetin dey baffle me for it all is that someone will hit from a maga ten million then after a month or two im go sell everything dey dey ask u to borrow am money.wetin u take the ten million do.its not that u invested or anything.so all the ten million na ashawo and beer u just spend everything on? shocked

But why is it so with them?
Is it that there's something that prevents them from saving or investing?
Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 05, 2021
seasy:

But why is it so with them?
Is it that there's something that prevents them from saving or investing?
i dont know wht its like that with them.I guess money u never worked for you wont have the interest to invest it .u would want to flex it so as to show off to ur percieved enemies.If it was money u slaved for nobody will tell u to invest it cheesy.
Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by seasy: 9:47pm On Jan 05, 2021
lefulefu:
i dont know wht its like that with them.I guess money u never worked for you wont have the interest to invest it .u would want to flex it so as to show off to ur percieved enemies.If it was money u slaved for nobody will tell u to invest it cheesy.

You are right.
Especially the showing off part to perceived enemies.
But the funny part is, they still go broke and beg about, and same enemies will still mock them.
Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 05, 2021
seasy:

You are right.
Especially the showing off part to perceived enemies.
But the funny part is, they still go broke and beg about, and same enemies will still mock them.
grin that's d funny part of it all

1 Like

Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by drmikeadams(m): 1:53am On Jan 06, 2021
grin grin grin in my new apartment,one nosy neighbour ,I just carry am go drink beer..na so him begin interview me

Neighbor:boss how work nah?
Me::lost my job in insurance firm
Neighbor :Haaa boss no be that work.I mean laptop work..
Me:nope I'm applying for jobs now..

He drink beer after some time,he ask me again..the guy no just wan believe say I no d do yahoo... grin

I don't wear socks,no tatoo,no dreadlocks..no friends grin no loud music.
Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by Kingzeez10: 9:18am On Jan 06, 2021
upxteam01:

I get Wells Fargo account bro, holla me for Whatapp +233 54 947 4363 make we do business
Can we talk on hangouts or email?
Re: If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:24am On Jan 06, 2021
etrange:
Lol... Dude, what kind of ridiculous statistics/assumption is this? With all due respect to your opinion sir, I think that was an overreach. Why would you think people who can afford what you can't afford are Yahoo people?
is not about affordable, yahoo boy are lavish spender

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? / Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride / He Went Down On Me For The First Time...what Does It Mean???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.