Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) (42834 Views)

The Best FIFA Football Awards 2021 Winners (updates) / Nominees For The Best FIFA Football Awards™ 2020 Revealed / Ronaldinho At The FIFA Football Awards, Fans React (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by Ayo2004: 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2020
Creeza:
No bad blood bro but winning a champions league title when half of the world were not fit or even doing serious training due to covid-19 haitus doesn't make him the best coach

My opinion though.
Most useless excuse I have heard about football this year...did liverpool not lose to a not so-in form Athletico Madrid team before covid-19 paused football

This your opinion get as e be..everybody can say what he thinks but any real football fan will tell u Bayern Munich was the best team of the 2019/2020 season

1 Like

Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by Ayo2004: 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2020
Bundaweber:

i think people are blinded by that8-2. liverpool run last season was phenomenal compared to bayern standout win
Liverpool lost home and away to a team that wasnt even at their best form, Bayern was far better than Liverpool last season making big teams feel like they were trash.. let's not even go to the trophies won

1 Like

Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by ThierryJay: 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2020
Kilishihunter:

Obonujoker next joke pls

Lol, as in the guy sef na big joker
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by Creeza(m): 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2020
Ayo2004:

Most useless excuse I have heard about football this year...did liverpool not lose to a not so-in form Athletico Madrid team before covid-19 paused football

This your opinion get as e be..everybody can say what he thinks but any real football fan will tell u Bayern Munich was the best team of the 2019/2020 season
let me borrow the words of my prodigal brother slawomirr

“ You are not a real niggarrrr" angry
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by OSADNA009(m): 9:08pm On Dec 17, 2020
Creeza:
Okay what about Alisson Becker?

From what I can remember he must have wished his name was Alisson Basket before Klopp showed up.
Not really, Allison was the third best goalkeeper in his last season in Serie A
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by Greatfullheart: 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2020
Neimar:
Nawa oooo
Klopp coach of the year keh
shocked
what do you expect na you they for give b4
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by thundafire: 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2020
Valleys:
This FIFA award has proved itself to be a scam. How can a man lead that Bayern team and not win the best. Even the best goalkeeper is not in the best eleven.
journalist, captains and coaches are they ones that do voting,go to their website and you will see it.
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by Ayo2004: 9:10pm On Dec 17, 2020
Creeza:
let me borrow the words of my prodigal brother slawomirr

“ You are not a real niggurrrr" angry
It pains me to say Bayern is that good especially after how they humiliated my GOAT in camp nou and still cast my ticket,that's the only match that made me feel depressed.....apart from that Liverpool vs Barcelona 2nd leg
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by Creeza(m): 9:10pm On Dec 17, 2020
OSADNA009:
Not really, Allison was the third best goalkeeper in his last season in Serie A
Third best from back abi?

More like a child who fails exam and you tell him he has a good hand writing.

It's well
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by OSADNA009(m): 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
Creeza:
Third best from back abi?

More like a child who fails exam and you tell him he has a good hand writing.

It's well
Guy go and check Allison was one of the best keepers in his last season at Roma.
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by zeedrous: 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2020
Leave dat guy, he no dey watch ball
OSADNA009:
Guy go and check Allison was one of the best keepers in his last season at Roma.
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by dfrost: 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2020
Valleys:
This FIFA award has proved itself to be a scam. How can a man lead that Bayern team and not win the best. Even the best goalkeeper is not in the best eleven.

Bros I understand your submission although at it from another angle. Klopp helped Liverpool clinch something they have been looking for 30 years and fresh from the back of UCL trophy. Please give the man a medal. He deserves it too. Also note that judges vote for these these awards.
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by zeedrous: 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2020
Calm dwn oga, d guy said messi does nt deserve to b on d list and am asking him y he think cr7 should b on d list if messi cannot b there
michealdeco:
Messi is just a victim of his own greatness
So because he didn't win any trophy as usual he was supposed to be 10th on the list

Most people claiming football fans just watch highlights on youtube and come out to type nonsense

1 Like

Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by openmine(m): 9:29pm On Dec 17, 2020
Karleb:

Hansi Flick.
The award is given based on VOTES not the number of laurels won!
Bielsa of Leeds didn't win a MAJOR trophy but he was nominated!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by bewla(m): 9:31pm On Dec 17, 2020
Neimar:
Nawa oooo Klopp coach of the year keh shocked
Drink water E easy make man win thirty years trophy insit coro

pls drink water him try
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by Neimar: 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2020
bewla:
Drink water
E easy make man win thirty years trophy insit coro

pls drink water him try

Let us hear word abeg
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by bewla(m): 9:34pm On Dec 17, 2020
Neimar:

Let us hear word abeg
Tan q
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by openmine(m): 9:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
Those berating FiFA for awarding the best coach to klopp should understand that the award is based on votes from national team coaches,international players,sports journalists etc not the number of major trophies won!

3 Likes

Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by Hamzee69(m): 9:43pm On Dec 17, 2020
theoneJabulani:
FIFA 2020 Football Awards: Latest Results

Men's coach of the year: Jürgen Klopp
Jürgen Kloop ke!
I tire for 2020 awards walahi
Make the year quick end sef
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by RioCarputo(m): 9:52pm On Dec 17, 2020
ojun50:
OK, make we they wait for player of the year
which player of the year again oga?.....this is the player of the year awards which usually held at the end of every year. abi you get another player of the year award you wan give C.Ronaldo?
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by idahme(m): 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2020
theoneJabulani:
Fan of the year: Marivaldo Francisco Da Silva, the man who unbelievably walks 60 kilometres to watch sporting recife home matches

This is incredible....he is a true fan indeed
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by idahme(m): 10:06pm On Dec 17, 2020
Asiseeit:

How can Alison be the GK in team of the year and not be the goal keeper of year undecided

Voting........
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by idahme(m): 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2020
Glaswegian:

Funny how this Puskas award has eluded Messi and players like Giroud, Son etc have won it.

that award is like a lottery, the one who lucks shines on gets it. The award doesn't show the overall quality of the winners.
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by Newman20(m): 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
Ronaldo robbed
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by taiwotimitt: 10:15pm On Dec 17, 2020
PortableToDynam:

E shock you? E shock me too wink

Damn niggarr

Issoright
He no deserve am??
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by Glaswegian: 10:27pm On Dec 17, 2020
idahme:

that award is like a lottery, the one who lucks shines on gets it. The award doesn't show the overall quality of the winners.

I agree. I play Sunday Sunday football in my area. I’m one of the worst players in terms of overall quality but I have some of the best goals to my credit. I just try some tricks snd it works. Fiam, goal!

2 Likes

Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by idahme(m): 10:30pm On Dec 17, 2020
Glaswegian:

I agree. I play Sunday Sunday football in my area. I’m one of the worst players in terms of overall quality but I have some of the best goals to my credit. I just try some tricks snd it works. Fiam, goal!

Hahahahahahahahaha, u be world best....

1 Like

Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by aBrokeRichDude: 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
sammysmiles:
Athletico has a very good defense..... So I think Neuer will be okay instead of oblak...

Oblak dey save ooo... Neur nr bad either beside e win major competition (UCL) buh alisson was vital for LVP last season hence the consolation.
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by Divine88: 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2020
Creeza:
Y'all saying klopp doesn't deserve the award are pusssy ass simps... You don't watch football... Liverpool was one victory away from becoming invincibles in the last season... Even the season before that, Klopp took Liverpool from Farmers league(EPL) to Champions league final after 17+ years ( since 2005)

To me he is a beast of coach, turning average players into world class competitors.

Argue with your vagina people...

Am surprised people are saying Klopp don’t deserve this. A man who helped won a trophy his team/city have been praying for 30 years. That’s an achievement on it own. He has made history already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by michealdeco: 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2020
zeedrous:
Calm dwn oga, d guy said messi does nt deserve to b on d list and am asking him y he think cr7 should b on d list if messi cannot b there
yeah I know

I was actually replying to his statement not yours
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by aBrokeRichDude: 10:46pm On Dec 17, 2020
Klopp Flick

Buh i respect Klopp i swr, back to back major trophy... He’s an experience and a tactical coach. Buh in Lampard we trust tongue

Me as a Pilot:

Attention ehnnn abeg e b like we go jump down here oo, Fuel don finish ooo

1 Share

Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) by Dbiz1111(m): 10:49pm On Dec 17, 2020
Valleys:

You well so??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins Celebrates Son, Ken On His Birthday / Amodu Shuaibu’s Son, Suleman, Dies At 12 / Jude Ighalo Visits His Former Street In Ajegunle, Attends Salami Street Carnival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.