Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Help!!!!!!!debited For A Failed Transaction - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help!!!!!!!debited For A Failed Transaction (1671 Views)

Please Help!!! My Access Bank Just Got Debited, What Should I Do? / Over N400k Got Debited From My Stanbic IBTC Account Overnight (Pics) / Banks To Pay N10,000 Fine For Failed Transaction Not Reversed Within 24hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!!!!!debited For A Failed Transaction by sureboykris(m): 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
Good evening all. I am hoping I'll get guidance here on the best way to recover my money.
On 14/12/2020, I tried to pay an organization N20,000 through the remita platform using my UBA mastercard ....The transaction failed . On second attempt it went through .
Later that evening I tried to make a payment using my mobile banking app only to discover N20,000 was missing . Was confused as there was no alert on my phone to explain it .I generated a statement of account and there was no indication of the failed and successful transaction.
I approached my bank the next day and there was no reasonable explanation why over N40,000 left my account without any notification.
After series of mails to the customer care of UBA ,I was asked to approach Remita for my money .
I approached Remita and I was asked by Remita to approach the organization I paid to .
I'm frustrated.
Now I got a call from UBA asking me to show proof that my initial transaction failed .. There's no way i can get proof .and I can't forfeit my money .. I dont know what else to do .Please I need advice . I am being tossed around . Is there any organization I can report to to help me ?
Thank you
Re: Help!!!!!!!debited For A Failed Transaction by Heartbender: 8:10pm On Dec 17, 2020
I think CBN has a department you can write to for that
sureboykris:
Good evening all. I am hoping I'll get guidance here on the best way to recover my money.
On 14/12/2020, I tried to pay an organization N20,000 through the remita platform using my UBA mastercard ....The transaction failed . On second attempt it went through .
Later that evening I tried to make a payment using my mobile banking app only to discover N20,000 was missing . Was confused as there was no alert on my phone to explain it .I generated a statement of account and there was no indication of the failed and successful transaction.
I approached my bank the next day and there was no reasonable explanation why over N40,000 left my account without any notification.
After series of mails to the customer care of UBA ,I was asked to approach Remita for my money .
I approached Remita and I was asked by Remita to approach the organization I paid to .
I'm frustrated.
Now I got a call from UBA asking me to show proof that my initial transaction failed .. There's no way i can get proof .and I can't forfeit my money .. I dont know what else to do .Please I need advice . I am being tossed around . Is there any organization I can report to to help me ?
Thank you
Re: Help!!!!!!!debited For A Failed Transaction by polimaf(m): 8:12pm On Dec 17, 2020
UBA? That's how they refused to return my 4k even after writing to CBN.. but this one is much, fight to finish bro

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!!!!debited For A Failed Transaction by sureboykris(m): 5:27am On Dec 18, 2020
Heartbender:
I think CBN has a department you can write to for that

Thanks you. Please do you've the link?
I know something like that exists.
Re: Help!!!!!!!debited For A Failed Transaction by sureboykris(m): 2:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
polimaf:
UBA? That's how they refused to return my 4k even after writing to CBN.. but this one is much, fight to finish bro

I don't know what's wrong with our banks.

The first question the customer care girl asked me was "what do you want me to do"?
Like I was a pest
Re: Help!!!!!!!debited For A Failed Transaction by polimaf(m): 6:55pm On Dec 22, 2020
sureboykris:

I don't know what's wrong with our banks.

The first question the customer care girl asked me was "what do you want me to do"?
Like I was a pest
Huh? Oh my goodness... If it were physical, you for really lambast her
Re: Help!!!!!!!debited For A Failed Transaction by sureboykris(m): 7:19pm On Dec 22, 2020
polimaf:
Huh? Oh my goodness... If it were physical, you for really lambast her

It was actually physical. Went the next day . I just tire
Re: Help!!!!!!!debited For A Failed Transaction by sureboykris(m): 7:20pm On Dec 22, 2020
Went through CBN website. Will report the case on the 28th ....
Re: Help!!!!!!!debited For A Failed Transaction by polimaf(m): 8:59pm On Dec 22, 2020
sureboykris:

It was actually physical. Went the next day . I just tire
you for give her words.... I've not entered the banking hall for a year now, all my complaints are done online. If I get such physically, the lady don enter one change be that o
Re: Help!!!!!!!debited For A Failed Transaction by sureboykris(m): 2:23pm On Dec 23, 2020
polimaf:
you for give her words.... I've not entered the banking hall for a year now, all my complaints are done online. If I get such physically, the lady don enter one change be that o

Lol.... I had to go physical to avoid stories that touch . But the visit was useless . I logged an online complaint though.
They have called twice but seem Confused.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!!!!debited For A Failed Transaction by rofemiguwa(f): 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
Any hope . mine just happened to me 45k. Please what did you do
Re: Help!!!!!!!debited For A Failed Transaction by sureboykris(m): 4:53pm On Jan 12, 2021
They have been tossing me around . CBN is not even replying my mail
Re: Help!!!!!!!debited For A Failed Transaction by sureboykris(m): 4:54pm On Jan 12, 2021
rofemiguwa:
Any hope . mine just happened to me 45k. Please what did you do
What happened

(1) (Reply)

Distributors For Shopping Bags And Polybags / Money Was Withdrawn From My Friend's UBA Bank ATM / Quickbooks Softwares Sales, Training In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.