Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,254 members, 7,780,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:13 PM

Slay Queen Who Threatened To Rape Omah Lay Apologizes - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Slay Queen Who Threatened To Rape Omah Lay Apologizes (51059 Views)

Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her / Actress Who Threatened To Burn The Quran, Etinosa Steps Out In Hot Jumpsuit / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Who Threatened To Rape Omah Lay Apologizes by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
no need he wants u all

MEANWHILE, ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Slay Queen Who Threatened To Rape Omah Lay Apologizes by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 9:56pm On Dec 17, 2020
Instead of her to look for a means to tighten her loose toto she's looking for who to rape sad

4 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Who Threatened To Rape Omah Lay Apologizes by LookInTheMirror: 9:57pm On Dec 17, 2020
What do they mean by slay queen who threatened to ...

What is a slay queen?

Nonsense

Anyways helinues has been banned

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Who Threatened To Rape Omah Lay Apologizes by nairavsdollars(f): 9:57pm On Dec 17, 2020
Wehrey pipu wan trend

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Who Threatened To Rape Omah Lay Apologizes by armadeo(m): 9:57pm On Dec 17, 2020
Everybody is now slay queen.

Na bloggers I blame.

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Who Threatened To Rape Omah Lay Apologizes by AfroKnight: 9:57pm On Dec 17, 2020
And now Omah Lay is one of the enablers of nonsense like this.

Girl wey I go use as scapegoat.

But far too many guys dismiss threats of rape when it’s a woman threatening them. If a gay man had threatened him I believe his lawyers would be hard at work looking for ways to nail him.

Women must be held accountable just like men.

6 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Who Threatened To Rape Omah Lay Apologizes by TheDestroyer: 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
We need to start taking these dumb vagina idiots to court and ruining their lives too
flokii:
Like some NLanders would say.. Vagina people sef

If it were to be guys threatening to rape a lady, the mumu feminists coalition and the likes would have gone gaga, petitioning even their ancestors in the grave. We guys too dey tolerate rubbish

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Who Threatened To Rape Omah Lay Apologizes by BigJoe19: 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
We won't see comments from Nl feminists but if was the other way round , this thread will be filled with their tears. That shows they don't hate rape they just hate not being the perpetrators.

9 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Who Threatened To Rape Omah Lay Apologizes by pepperdemzombie: 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2020
Na which kain hair be this one again.
Seems the guy is a good person.

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Who Threatened To Rape Omah Lay Apologizes by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2020
These ain't slay queens but local ashawos with no iota of shame

7 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Who Threatened To Rape Omah Lay Apologizes by Ubdavis(m): 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2020
U can not unring a bell.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Who Threatened To Rape Omah Lay Apologizes by Sirconnect: 10:03pm On Dec 17, 2020
some gurlz dey ugly sha

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Who Threatened To Rape Omah Lay Apologizes by Kokaine(m): 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
Swhsts her occupation
Re: Slay Queen Who Threatened To Rape Omah Lay Apologizes by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
Which kind pidgin b this, which language she cun sabi speak

4 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Who Threatened To Rape Omah Lay Apologizes by SunTzu123(m): 10:09pm On Dec 17, 2020
DropsMic:
Rape is no joke....

#sayNoToRape

Meanwhile see her face like the back of conductor slippers

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Pure evil!!!!

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Who Threatened To Rape Omah Lay Apologizes by OdefaGirl(f): 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2020
When the head is not functioning properly.... lipsrsealed
Re: Slay Queen Who Threatened To Rape Omah Lay Apologizes by Bobxin: 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2020
val4sure:
E don do nah, make we come dey talk about this one come forget all the calamity wey dey happen for this country, coconut head slay queen.

Why do you guys keep calling the ugly clout chaser "slay queen"?

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Who Threatened To Rape Omah Lay Apologizes by Bobxin: 10:12pm On Dec 17, 2020
techmaster092:
Which kind pidgin b this, which language she cun sabi speak

I tire o
Re: Slay Queen Who Threatened To Rape Omah Lay Apologizes by Bobxin: 10:14pm On Dec 17, 2020
AfroKnight:
And now Omah Lay is one of the enablers of nonsense like this.

Girl wey I go use as scapegoat.

But far too many guys dismiss threats of rape when it’s a woman threatening them. If a gay man had threatened him I believe his lawyers would be hard at work looking for ways to nail him.

Women must be held accountable just like men.

Can a girl really rape a guy?
Re: Slay Queen Who Threatened To Rape Omah Lay Apologizes by Proffdada: 10:14pm On Dec 17, 2020
Clout chaser mission accomplished

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Who Threatened To Rape Omah Lay Apologizes by Bobxin: 10:15pm On Dec 17, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
Instead of her to look for a means to tighten her loose toto she's looking for who to rape sad

Mata tire me.
Re: Slay Queen Who Threatened To Rape Omah Lay Apologizes by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 17, 2020
They need to block all these retards from the internet.
Re: Slay Queen Who Threatened To Rape Omah Lay Apologizes by omoyeni37: 10:33pm On Dec 17, 2020
Hmmmmm, if it were the other way round now........
Re: Slay Queen Who Threatened To Rape Omah Lay Apologizes by Twelfthman: 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
Fish brain slay diumbos
Re: Slay Queen Who Threatened To Rape Omah Lay Apologizes by kenzysmith: 10:45pm On Dec 17, 2020
If this girl neked for my front I go throw up very ugly and dirty thing
Re: Slay Queen Who Threatened To Rape Omah Lay Apologizes by neighbourhud: 10:49pm On Dec 17, 2020
Everything on skirt is now a slay queen...

Issorite.

Re: Slay Queen Who Threatened To Rape Omah Lay Apologizes by Fvckhypocrite(f): 10:52pm On Dec 17, 2020
Notatribalist:
Nan you when call her slay Queen mumu pass.Everybody slay queen.
wtf
Have always been respecting u on this forum bt this ur comment prove me otherwise

Can't u read the headline?

Chai nawa oo
Re: Slay Queen Who Threatened To Rape Omah Lay Apologizes by AfroKnight: 10:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
Bobxin:

Can a girl really rape a guy?

Yes

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Who Threatened To Rape Omah Lay Apologizes by Notatribalist(m): 10:56pm On Dec 17, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
wtf
Have always been respecting u on this forum bt this ur comment prove me otherwise

Can't u read the headline?

Chai nawa oo
Sorry o,it's the op that called her slay queen I mean to quote not you.Sorry man,tot you're the op

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Inaugurated As SSA To Yahaya Bello, Kogi State Governor (Pic) / Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car / Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.