Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

2d/3d HD Animation For A Script Or Edited Animation Ad - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 2d/3d HD Animation For A Script Or Edited Animation Ad (357 Views)

3d/hd Graphics Designer Needed / Contact Me For Your 2D/3D Cartoon Character Design And Modelling / Graphics Design 2d And 3d, Motion Graphics 2d & 3d + Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2d/3d HD Animation For A Script Or Edited Animation Ad by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 17, 2020
Hello, I need someone who is free and ready to work with me on a script partly delivered by an incorrigible animator.

Pls, contact on whatsapp if you can deliver this script in less than 48hrs.

Hello, We are a prescribing service looking for someone to produce a short 1-2 mins animation roughly highlighting a customer struggling to get through to the GP via the phone, then gets fed up and goes online and finds our site (www.boltpharma.co.uk) And orders his/her medication. We send a private prescription electronically to a selected pharmacy of their choice. Then the customer goes to the pharmacy to collect the medication on the same day. Emphasis needs to be on the struggle getting through to the gp. Time - wasted calling the gp and waiting / time saved from website to collection (have a running clock in the background) Our brand - make it clear they are on our website and have our card on the desk upon collection with a poster in the back then zoom into either the card or poster to end. Our online prescribing service, require 2min animation video highlighting a customer struggling getting a GP via the phone, gets fed up and goes to our website. Then goes to a pharmacy to collect the medication - same day. Emphasis the struggle, time saved using our website (running clock). I think this is either 3D or 2D animation of 1-3 mins.

Template already available to copy.

Edition required:

1. Different coloured characters (black Asian white)
2. Better quality no blurredness (hd)
3. No jumping of music
4. No url blocking video
5. Lady saying I need “I need a GP , I’m travelling next week and need antimalarial tablets”

Reception at GP surgery responses “ next GP appointment is in two weeks “

6. Include us sending an electronic private prescription to a pharmacy

7. Include the lady collecting her medication bag from a pharmacy.
Re: 2d/3d HD Animation For A Script Or Edited Animation Ad by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2020
Still on.... I want a responsible and loyal animator.
Re: 2d/3d HD Animation For A Script Or Edited Animation Ad by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 17, 2020
Still on...
Re: 2d/3d HD Animation For A Script Or Edited Animation Ad by bigl: 11:42pm On Dec 17, 2020
INSTANTCASH345:
Hello, I need someone who is free and ready to work with me on a script partly delivered by an incorrigible animator.

Pls, contact on whatsapp if you can deliver this script in less than 48hrs.

Hello, We are a prescribing service looking for someone to produce a short 1-2 mins animation roughly highlighting a customer struggling to get through to the GP via the phone, then gets fed up and goes online and finds our site (www.boltpharma.co.uk) And orders his/her medication. We send a private prescription electronically to a selected pharmacy of their choice. Then the customer goes to the pharmacy to collect the medication on the same day. Emphasis needs to be on the struggle getting through to the gp. Time - wasted calling the gp and waiting / time saved from website to collection (have a running clock in the background) Our brand - make it clear they are on our website and have our card on the desk upon collection with a poster in the back then zoom into either the card or poster to end. Our online prescribing service, require 2min animation video highlighting a customer struggling getting a GP via the phone, gets fed up and goes to our website. Then goes to a pharmacy to collect the medication - same day. Emphasis the struggle, time saved using our website (running clock). I think this is either 3D or 2D animation of 1-3 mins.

Template already available to copy.

Edition required:

1. Different coloured characters (black Asian white)
2. Better quality no blurredness (hd)
3. No jumping of music
4. No url blocking video
5. Lady saying I need “I need a GP , I’m travelling next week and need antimalarial tablets”

Reception at GP surgery responses “ next GP appointment is in two weeks “

6. Include us sending an electronic private prescription to a pharmacy

7. Include the lady collecting her medication bag from a pharmacy

Whatsapp +2348145319150

Hi, I'm ola.

Chat me up on WhatsApp (080343111four7) tomorrow morning and let's discuss the details ....

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Affairs / An Artist Was Paid $84,000 By A Museum—and Delivered Two Blank Canvasses / Just Take A Look At This Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.