Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

DJ Switch ''Thou Shall Not Bear False Witness'' - Ten Commandments - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DJ Switch ''Thou Shall Not Bear False Witness'' - Ten Commandments (2707 Views)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu - The Road To Victory - The Ten Commandments / MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari / 'Buhari Shall Not Return Crusade' In Lagos By Pastor Val Inawutaoku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Switch ''Thou Shall Not Bear False Witness'' - Ten Commandments by Rossnitti: 9:39pm On Dec 17, 2020
DJ Switch ''Thou Shall Not Bear False Witness'' - Ten Commandments

You claimed you counted 78 dead bodies at Lekki.

When this lie was exposed, you then claimed you did not say it, and that someone hacked your twitter account.

You never denied the '78 bodies' claim UNTIL it was shown to be a lie.

You then claimed before the Canadian parliament that it was 15 dead bodies you counted at Lekki.

And that in the midst of this carnage, you walked up to the soldiers to ask them why they were shooting people.

Something not even Arnold Schwarzeneggar in his heyday would dream of doing.

Now you've gone to the ICC to spread more lies against your country.

If you tell lies against a nation of 200 million people, you are inviting serious KARMA against your person by way of spiritual payback.

Do the right thing and confess to your lying, stop the lies, and be straight with heaven.

A word is enough for the wise.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch ''Thou Shall Not Bear False Witness'' - Ten Commandments by flokii: 9:44pm On Dec 17, 2020
Don't mind Dj sWITCH.. she's on a failed mission to restore biafura by tarnishing Nigeria's image.

She took the wrong zone and people to mess with. She's definitely going down.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch ''Thou Shall Not Bear False Witness'' - Ten Commandments by chatinent: 9:45pm On Dec 17, 2020
Bro, believe it or not, people died that day in numbers.

Stop advocating against what you don't know. Bye. Don't mention.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Switch ''Thou Shall Not Bear False Witness'' - Ten Commandments by Finnese001: 9:45pm On Dec 17, 2020
flokii:
Don't mind Dj sWITCH.. she's on a failed mission to restore biafura by tarnishing Nigeria's image.

She took the wrong zone and people to mess with. She's definitely going down.

See who is talking, do you have a life?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch ''Thou Shall Not Bear False Witness'' - Ten Commandments by Rossnitti: 9:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
chatinent:
Bro, believe it or not, people died that day in numbers.

Stop advocating against what you don't know. Bye. Don't mention.

Even if 50 people were killed at Lekki, and you claim you saw 78 dead people, you are still a liar and an immoral person.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch ''Thou Shall Not Bear False Witness'' - Ten Commandments by chatinent: 9:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
If you've ever disobeyed any of the ten commandments as you have hypocritically resuscitated to judge sb, hou Judas ninves ge humionon.

Rossnitti:

When this lie was exposed, you then claimed you did not say it, and that someone hacked your twitter account.

Now you've gone to the ICC to spread more lies againt your country.

If you tell lies against a nation of 200 million people, you are inviting serious KARMA against your person by way of spiritual payback.

Do the right thing and confess to your lying, and be straight with heaven.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch ''Thou Shall Not Bear False Witness'' - Ten Commandments by flokii: 9:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
Finnese001:

Yes I do.. infact far better than yours or the lying DJ sWITCH.

You'll all pay for your sins and karma will surely visit you and your likes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch ''Thou Shall Not Bear False Witness'' - Ten Commandments by Organsmuggler(f): 9:49pm On Dec 17, 2020
undecided

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch ''Thou Shall Not Bear False Witness'' - Ten Commandments by chatinent: 9:50pm On Dec 17, 2020
flokii:

Yes I do.. infact far better than yours or the lying DJ sWITCH.

You'll all pay for your sins and karma will surely visit you and your likes.

Sorry to poke your bubble: karma doesn't exist. Bye.

Don't mention.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch ''Thou Shall Not Bear False Witness'' - Ten Commandments by Rossnitti: 9:51pm On Dec 17, 2020
chatinent:
If you've ever disobeyed any of the ten commandments as you have hypocritically resuscitated to judge sb, hou Judas ninves ge humionon.

Bro, unlike DJ Switch, I acknowledge when I sin, and pray for forgiveness.

i do not just persist in the sin, knowing it is evil, while pretending to the world that I'm doing a good thing.

That is the height of evil.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch ''Thou Shall Not Bear False Witness'' - Ten Commandments by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 17, 2020
Rossnitti:

Let's see if u can practice what u preach

Provide evidence where she claimed 78 people were killed and get 100k ...

Or u shut up apologize and close this thread

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch ''Thou Shall Not Bear False Witness'' - Ten Commandments by Benbellamor: 9:51pm On Dec 17, 2020
Rossnitti:

People like you created the Twitter handle that talk about 78..
I was shocked myself when I saw how you guys mimic and link your fraudulent concocted handle masquerading it in her name and shamelessly linking it and it was a front page on NL, You were just ashamed that upon all the propaganda against her, she outsmarted all of you and left you guys in the dust .
...You can have Lagos state wuruwuru enquiry in your pockets, but she deals with the super powers

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch ''Thou Shall Not Bear False Witness'' - Ten Commandments by Rossnitti: 9:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
Igbochief001:

Are you crazy?

Oh, we just cooked up that figure in our heads.

Keep lying like her. Birds of a feather...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch ''Thou Shall Not Bear False Witness'' - Ten Commandments by Rossnitti: 9:55pm On Dec 17, 2020
Benbellamor:

People like you created the Twitter handle that talk about 78..You were just ashamed that upon all the propaganda against her, she outsmarted all of you and left you guys in the dust ....You can have Lagos state wuruwuru enquiry in your pockets, but she deals with the super powers

You're a liar, just like her.

No ''superpower'' can touch any Nigerian leader, past or present.

Nigeria is not Gambia or Liberia.

If at your grand old age, you don't realise that simple fact, then you're not very smart.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch ''Thou Shall Not Bear False Witness'' - Ten Commandments by Dong2: 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2020
Finnese001:

Don't mind the failure blabbing. DJ switch is a heroine whether they like it or not with their miserable lives.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch ''Thou Shall Not Bear False Witness'' - Ten Commandments by Rossnitti: 10:21pm On Dec 17, 2020
Dong2:

Don't mind the failure blabbing. DJ switch is a heroine whether they like it or not with their miserable lives.

By supporting her lies, you are acquiring part of her karmic debt.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch ''Thou Shall Not Bear False Witness'' - Ten Commandments by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 17, 2020
Rossnitti:

Are you crazy?

Oh, we just cooked up that figure in our heads.

Keep lying like her. Birds of a feather...

Oga bring evidence that she said it or apologies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch ''Thou Shall Not Bear False Witness'' - Ten Commandments by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 17, 2020
Rossnitti:

By supporting her lies, you are acquiring part of her karmic debt.

Did you see this? by @Igbochief001

My brother if you lose this money, your generation no go forgive you ooh.

See free money.

4 Likes

Re: DJ Switch ''Thou Shall Not Bear False Witness'' - Ten Commandments by AdaugoChisom(f): 10:24pm On Dec 17, 2020
Focus on the #BringBackYourBoys and leave #Endsars alone and beside it was Haram initially.

Someone ran to BBC office to bribe them to change the report.......he can equally run to ICC to bribe them. By the time the world start slamming Nigeria with sanctions....Baba will run to Iran to hire their Austerity measure Experts grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch ''Thou Shall Not Bear False Witness'' - Ten Commandments by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:25pm On Dec 17, 2020
Rossnitti:
I guess none of the Nigerian Army is a Christian grin grin grin grin or they don't read this part of the Bible undecided cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Your incompetencies in this failed mal-administration have succeeded in making this lady legend!!!

The government have no right to shoot peaceful protesters!!!

This regime is bloody men!
- shite
- Benue massacre undecided
- disaster in Kanu's home which forced him to flee
-asking Nigerians to give their land or their lives to Fulani herdsmen
- Obigbo and so much more

DJ Switch, tell us what you need from us here in Nigeria

This tyrant must face judgement!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch ''Thou Shall Not Bear False Witness'' - Ten Commandments by dollytino4real(f): 10:26pm On Dec 17, 2020
all i know, as long as army went there with live bullet it is finished! shikina

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch ''Thou Shall Not Bear False Witness'' - Ten Commandments by Rossnitti: 10:29pm On Dec 17, 2020
soulpeppersoup:

Did you see this? by @Igbochief001

My brother if you lose this money, your generation no go forgive you ooh.

See free money.

Thisday:

''Sanwo-Olu in an address last Wednesday morning stated that no death was recorded from the attack but acknowledged that some protesters sustained injuries which ranged from mild to moderate. He also showed images of him visiting the hospitals. His denial that nobody died at the protest ground incensed the social media denizens. They branded him a liar, claiming that they had proof. After all, 78 people reportedly died according to a Twitter account attributed to DJ Switch.''

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/10/27/the-information-war-sparked-by-lekki-shootings/

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch ''Thou Shall Not Bear False Witness'' - Ten Commandments by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 17, 2020
Rossnitti:

Thisday:

''Sanwo-Olu in an address last Wednesday morning stated that no death was recorded from the attack but acknowledged that some protesters sustained injuries which ranged from mild to moderate. He also showed images of him visiting the hospitals. His denial that nobody died at the protest ground incensed the social media denizens. They branded him a liar, claiming that they had proof. After all, 78 people reportedly died according to a Twitter account attributed to DJ Switch.''

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/10/27/the-information-war-sparked-by-lekki-shootings/

Bring the tweet screenshot. Na wetin be evidence say Nah she talk am.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch ''Thou Shall Not Bear False Witness'' - Ten Commandments by Biafrawemove: 10:35pm On Dec 17, 2020
Rossnitti:

You then claimed before the Canadian parliament that it was 15 dead bodies you counted at Lekki.

And that in the midst of this carnage, you walked up to the soldiers to ask them why they were shooting people.

Something not even Arnold Schwarzeneggar in his heyday would dream of doing.

Now you've gone to the ICC to spread more lies against your country.

Do the right thing and confess to your lying, stop the lies, and be straight with heaven.

If you are not buhari media pay as you post
Bmc crew
Bring evidence where she said 78
Even if is 1 person ,do u give life?

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch ''Thou Shall Not Bear False Witness'' - Ten Commandments by Rossnitti: 10:36pm On Dec 17, 2020
DJ Switch And The Blood of The Innocent

By Sunday Attah

https://www.blueprint.ng/dj-switch-and-blood-of-the-innocent/

Obianuju Catherine Udeh, also known as DJ switch indeed attempted to steal the limelight when she purportedly live-streamed the incident that took place at the Lekki Tollgate some days back. I recall that she became the reference point wherein she alleged that over 78 people were killed. And as usual, the whole country went to town with this number alleging massacre, genocide against the youths and all manners of words were used to describe the Nigerian Army.

I had suspected the mischief in DJ Switch all along but lacked the facts to prove my point due to the sensationalisation of the whole event. But my time came when she recently came out to clarify issues and this time around introducing another twist.

DJ Switch has all of a sudden switched the number of people that were massacred from 78 to 15, as a fact, she stated that there was a young boy that indeed shielded her from the bullets of the soldiers and he dropped dead.

DJ Switch, in her recent outing, was a bag of contradiction and unintelligence so much so that I wondered how she was able to make a fool of the whole country and still has the nerves to further insult our sensibilities by claiming that aside from the soldiers that were at the Lekki Tollgate, there were also about 45 SARS operatives that came and were shooting at peaceful protesters.

She also stated that they carried the corpses of those that were killed and gave them to the soldiers who loaded them into their vans and drove away. I am indeed speechless because this movie that DJ Switch produced would go down in history as the movie with the highest subscription.

As a start, there was pandemonium and people were running for safety after the lights went off. There were gunshots in the air, and all others scampered for safety except the lead actor in the movie, DJ Switch whose role at the time was to be counting the number of dead bodies before her battery went dead.

It is also assumed that she has some supernatural protection that made her dust the bullets that were fired into the crowd and felling people and she was counting. And the climax of it all is the fact that she was so brave amid pandemonium to lift dead bodies to where the trucks of the soldiers were, which they eventually loaded into their trucks and zoomed off.

Again, these people that were killed are aliens that dropped from the sky with no relations or family. I also suppose Eniola Badmus was also amongst those that were dead before she resurrected.

I do think that the overarching aim was to score cheap popularity, not minding the consequences of her actions. What DJ Switch succeeded in doing was fooling everyone with fake news. I am constrained to add that probably she was amongst those conscripted by those powerful forces against Nigeria to heat the polity with falsehood, which they succeeded in doing hence the outpour of emotions from wide and far, including outside the shores of Nigeria.

This action by DJ Switch is not only despicable, it is also worse than genocide because for somebody to deliberately spread lies that is capable of setting the country ablaze and she sees no qualms with it is indicative of a motive that is worse than genocide.

We must also remember how. Radio-Télévision Libre des Mille Collines (RTLM), One Thousand Hills Free Radio, incited the genocide that claimed over eight hundred thousand lives during a hundred days in 1994. I would assume that was the model DJ Switch and her sponsors wanted to adopt in Nigeria because if that wasn’t the case, how could one be able to do live streaming if indeed bullets were being fired into the crowd.

In my opinion, that was meant to spark an ethno-religious conflict in Nigeria because the overarching aim was to paint a picture of the victims as from a particular ethnicity in Nigeria and this would lead to reprisal attacks across the country.

DJ Switch indeed has to apologise to Nigerians for selling her soul to the demon in return for a plate of porridge. Not just that she also has a moral burden to tell Nigerians why she elected to spread falsehood and who her sponsors are. I think this is necessary to put the records straight.

I am afraid that the likes of DJ Switch dots the nook and cranny of Nigeria and are prowling looking for the perfect opportunity to instigate violence by spreading fake news. I think at the point, Nigerians do not need to look further for proponents of fake news because they are those who would take selfies during protests dramatising how they support a cause, but in truth, they are only acting the script of their paymasters.

The proponents of fake news are also those that would live stream events when the supposed bullets are flying around and bringing people down but them because they have the powers to dodge live bullets.

DJ Switch must as also realise that the blood of the innocent people that lost their lives as a result of her misdeeds would continue to haunt her and her paymasters. And this is what happens when people betray their God-given gender for anything else that pleases them, and when they know that evil has occupied them like a house.

Indeed the whole world was fooled by DJ Switch, whose primary mission was to cause a crisis of unimaginable proportion. I can bet that we shall soon hear from her again with regards to the number of dead persons she counted. Maybe this time, it would be 10 and no longer 15.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch ''Thou Shall Not Bear False Witness'' - Ten Commandments by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
Igbochief001:

To chop this your money for this xmas go sweet ooh.
Re: DJ Switch ''Thou Shall Not Bear False Witness'' - Ten Commandments by Nigerianization(m): 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2020
Rossnitti:

Even if 50 people were killed at Lekki, and you claim you saw 78 dead people, you are still a liar and an immoral person.

Why not balance the scale.
1. The army said they were not at the scene, they later admitted that they were there but never fired a single shot. After admitting to firing shots, they claimed they were blank bullets shot into the air. They even lied that the protesters were happy to see they and they (the army) shared snacks and water to the protesters. Finally, they owned up to also going they with LIVE BULLETS -----------what an upright organization.

2. The Attorney General of this Federation claimed they those that shot at the protesters were hoodlums in army uniform----------what an upright man

3. Lie Mohammed continued to claim that the Lekki incident did not happy --------------Father of uprightness

If these are your ROLE MODELS,, then you are a pot calling a plate (not even kettle) black

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch ''Thou Shall Not Bear False Witness'' - Ten Commandments by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 17, 2020
Rossnitti:
DJ Switch and blood of the innocent

https://www.blueprint.ng/dj-switch-and-blood-of-the-innocent/

Obianuju Catherine Udeh, also known as DJ switch indeed attempted to steal the limelight when she purportedly live-streamed the incident that took place at the Lekki Tollgate some days back. I recall that she became the reference point wherein she alleged that over 78 people were killed. And as usual, the whole country went to town with this number alleging massacre, genocide against the youths and all manners of words were used to describe the Nigerian Army.

I had suspected the mischief in DJ Switch all along but lacked the facts to prove my point due to the sensationalisation of the whole event. But my time came when she recently came out to clarify issues and this time around introducing another twist.

DJ Switch has all of a sudden switched the number of people that were massacred from 78 to 15, as a fact, she stated that there was a young boy that indeed shielded her from the bullets of the soldiers and he dropped dead.

DJ Switch, in her recent outing, was a bag of contradiction and unintelligence so much so that I wondered how she was able to make a fool of the whole country and still has the nerves to further insult our sensibilities by claiming that aside from the soldiers that were at the Lekki Tollgate, there were also about 45 SARS operatives that came and were shooting at peaceful protesters.

She also stated that they carried the corpses of those that were killed and gave them to the soldiers who loaded them into their vans and drove away. I am indeed speechless because this movie that DJ Switch produced would go down in history as the movie with the highest subscription.

As a start, there was pandemonium and people were running for safety after the lights went off. There were gunshots in the air, and all others scampered for safety except the lead actor in the movie, DJ Switch whose role at the time was to be counting the number of dead bodies before her battery went dead.

It is also assumed that she has some supernatural protection that made her dust the bullets that were fired into the crowd and felling people and she was counting. And the climax of it all is the fact that she was so brave amid pandemonium to lift dead bodies to where the trucks of the soldiers were, which they eventually loaded into their trucks and zoomed off.

Again, these people that were killed are aliens that dropped from the sky with no relations or family. I also suppose Eniola Badmus was also amongst those that were dead before she resurrected.

I do think that the overarching aim was to score cheap popularity, not minding the consequences of her actions. What DJ Switch succeeded in doing was fooling everyone with fake news. I am constrained to add that probably she was amongst those conscripted by those powerful forces against Nigeria to heat the polity with falsehood, which they succeeded in doing hence the outpour of emotions from wide and far, including outside the shores of Nigeria.

This action by DJ Switch is not only despicable, it is also worse than genocide because for somebody to deliberately spread lies that is capable of setting the country ablaze and she sees no qualms with it is indicative of a motive that is worse than genocide.

We must also remember how. Radio-Télévision Libre des Mille Collines (RTLM), One Thousand Hills Free Radio, incited the genocide that claimed over eight hundred thousand lives during a hundred days in 1994. I would assume that was the model DJ Switch and her sponsors wanted to adopt in Nigeria because if that wasn’t the case, how could one be able to do live streaming if indeed bullets were being fired into the crowd.

In my opinion, that was meant to spark an ethno-religious conflict in Nigeria because the overarching aim was to paint a picture of the victims as from a particular ethnicity in Nigeria and this would lead to reprisal attacks across the country.

DJ Switch indeed has to apologise to Nigerians for selling her soul to the demon in return for a plate of porridge. Not just that she also has a moral burden to tell Nigerians why she elected to spread falsehood and who her sponsors are. I think this is necessary to put the records straight.

I am afraid that the likes of DJ Switch dots the nook and cranny of Nigeria and are prowling looking for the perfect opportunity to instigate violence by spreading fake news. I think at the point, Nigerians do not need to look further for proponents of fake news because they are those who would take selfies during protests dramatising how they support a cause, but in truth, they are only acting the script of their paymasters.

The proponents of fake news are also those that would live stream events when the supposed bullets are flying around and bringing people down but them because they have the powers to dodge live bullets.

DJ Switch must as also realise that the blood of the innocent people that lost their lives as a result of her misdeeds would continue to haunt her and her paymasters. And this is what happens when people betray their God-given gender for anything else that pleases them, and when they know that evil has occupied them like a house.

Indeed the whole world was fooled by DJ Switch, whose primary mission was to cause a crisis of unimaginable proportion. I can bet that we shall soon hear from her again with regards to the number of dead persons she counted. Maybe this time, it would be 10 and no longer 15.

You no get sense. Them one give you free money you no fit defend yourself Nah copy and paste from mumu website you fit do.

The screenshot no dey everywhere?

If you were not sure then why we're you talking like one with concrete evidence?

Dj switch better pass you.

This money if you lose am. I go swear for you.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Switch ''Thou Shall Not Bear False Witness'' - Ten Commandments by Nigerianization(m): 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2020
Rossnitti:

You're a liar, just like her.

No ''superpower'' can touch any Nigerian leader, past or present.

Nigeria is not Gambia or Liberia.

If at your grand old age, you don't realise that simple fact, then you're not very smart.

Please tell ATIKU to go back to the US because am sure that the waiver he got the last time has expired.
Re: DJ Switch ''Thou Shall Not Bear False Witness'' - Ten Commandments by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 17, 2020
Nigerianization:

Why not balance the scale.
1. The army said they were not at the scene, they later admitted that they were there but never fired a single shot. After admitting to firing shots, they claimed they were blank bullets shot into the air. They even lied that the protesters were happy to see they and they (the army) shared snacks and water to the protesters. Finally, they owned up to also going they with LIVE BULLETS -----------what an upright organization.

2. The Attorney General of this Federation claimed they those that shot at the protesters were hoodlums in army uniform----------what an upright man

3. Lie Mohammed continued to claim that the Lekki incident did not happy --------------Father of uprightness

If these are your ROLE MODELS,, then you are a pot calling a plate (not even kettle) black

Bros forget that level. Person wan give am 100,000 naira if he can produce concrete evidence that DJ switch said 70 were shot dead.

By now I thought we would have been fighting @Igbochief001 to bring the money.

But look at what his doing. Spamming here with blog post.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch ''Thou Shall Not Bear False Witness'' - Ten Commandments by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:46pm On Dec 17, 2020
DUMB THREAD
SO PEOPLE CAN BE THIS FOOLISH?
Re: DJ Switch ''Thou Shall Not Bear False Witness'' - Ten Commandments by Rossnitti: 10:46pm On Dec 17, 2020
soulpeppersoup:

You no get sense. Them one give you free money you no fit defend yourself Nah copy and paste from mumu website you fit do.

The screenshot no dey everywhere?

If you were not sure then why we're you talking like one with concrete evidence?

Dj switch better pass you.

This money if you lose am. I go swear for you.

You are the one with a very low IQ defending a liar.

Nigerians just dreamt up the '78 dead bodies' in their heads and accused DJ Switch just like that in your dumb head.

Come on get out of my sight. Satan.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IJAW Woman Angry After Man Who Slept With Her Refused To Buy Her Phone As Agreed / Beheaded Anambra Law Maker :how The Killer Kingpin Was Arrested / Niger Coup Is Hausa Coup (facts)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.