Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

COVID-19 Update For December 17 2020 In Nigeria - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Update For December 17 2020 In Nigeria (22689 Views)

COVID-19 Update For December 17 2021 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For October 17 2020 In Nigeria - (2,657 Tested) / COVID-19 Update For September 17 2020 In Nigeria - (6,977 Tested) (2) (3) (4)

Re: COVID-19 Update For December 17 2020 In Nigeria by ruffDiamond: 6:52am On Dec 18, 2020
Muhylonaire007:
[/s][s]
nice one ,my nigga ,wipe the trash out! nothing irritates like seeing a buhari asslicker this early momo!

Re: COVID-19 Update For December 17 2020 In Nigeria by Oyenaf: 7:01am On Dec 18, 2020
Are u thinking what am thinking ����� I beg ooooo is Kogi State not among d States in Nigeria nih.
What is the duel between NCDC and Kogi State oooo
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 17 2020 In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 18, 2020
this is fake, because who are there testing
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 17 2020 In Nigeria by rimam849(m): 7:32am On Dec 18, 2020
during #ENDSARS_PROTEST why the number of cases no reach 1145 na now wey xmas don show this guy wan Bleep up....NAIJA NA SCAM ABEG

Re: COVID-19 Update For December 17 2020 In Nigeria by alphaRego01(m): 7:49am On Dec 18, 2020
tiamiyukunle69:
This is obviously as a result of increased number of testing which must have been due to the fact that travellers into the country must undergo testing hence the high numbers of positive cases in Lagos and the FCT..... wey the vaccine sef cheesy cheesy

Fish brain
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 17 2020 In Nigeria by newisd75: 8:15am On Dec 18, 2020
References1:
1145 New COVID-19 Cases, 335 Discharged And 1 Death On December 17

https://twitter.com/NCDCgov/status/1339694682213900290?s=19

https://covid19.ncdc.gov.ng/

in any of your next post, try 2 post a photo or video of people in any coronavirus testing centre in lagos or fct
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 17 2020 In Nigeria by opomulero(m): 8:18am On Dec 18, 2020
must there be second wave?

anybody planning 2nd wave for nigerians 2nd wave of stagnancy shall be there portion in life. Amen
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 17 2020 In Nigeria by Babaibe: 8:42am On Dec 18, 2020
Coldfeets:

It's not only sanwo olu that is acting.

The other short man el rufai in the north is also acting his own part.

God go punish all of them...Thieves
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 17 2020 In Nigeria by katordidi(m): 8:51am On Dec 18, 2020
From January up till now Nigeria has yet to test up to a million persons for covid19 cry
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 17 2020 In Nigeria by OBA117(m): 8:55am On Dec 18, 2020
References1:

They have come and with their lies......lies from the pit of hell.
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 17 2020 In Nigeria by Kabiyesi12(m): 8:56am On Dec 18, 2020
Do you know I pity Nigeria government? Nigeria with copy copy, all this people claiming they have Covid 19 are lying, this is the time all their fake record will be expose.
Corona ko Corona ni.

make we no dey decieve ourself for Naija
Make them no try one useless lockdown again ooo, all their useless lockdown for 2020 brought hardship to the nation and they are there cashing out.
The type of Covid 19 that killed Abba Kyari, Ajimobi and Buruji Kasamu will all of our wicked useless politician. Amen
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 17 2020 In Nigeria by Dentmoyin(m): 9:06am On Dec 18, 2020
Buhari's birthday number of cases increased, hmmm! who knows the meaning of buhari sef? coz am beginning to suspect something
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 17 2020 In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 18, 2020
WHO IS THIS IDIOT THAT S ALWAYS PUTTING CORONA VIRUS DAILY UPDATE HERE?. WHO ASKED FOR UPDATES THIS YOUR STUPID DAILY UPDATE IS BECOMING VERY ANNOYING. GO AND BE PASTING THIS UPDATE INSIDE YOUR ROOM OR YOUR COMPOUND SO THAT YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS WILL BE SEEING IT EVERYDAY BECAUSE THEY NEED IT MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE. BECAUSE I DON'T THINK ANYONE NEED IT HERE.
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 17 2020 In Nigeria by rinrin23(f): 10:41am On Dec 18, 2020
It's not fake. My husband caught it from work and later found out that lots of people had it at work, they notified HR but they didn't announce it. He tested positive and they told him to isolate at home.

He had terrible fever, body aches and stomach ache. He didn't have the common symptoms - loss of taste and smell. If he hadn't taken the test we wouldnt have known and he would have been going round spreading it. This is how it's spreading. Someone at his office also tested positive and is walking around instead of isolating.

Just be careful, wear your mask and be careful where you go. Even if you don't believe it just be careful. Nobody is collecting money from us by announcing cases, it's information that you should take, it's a reminder to be careful. Please this thing is out there

JUST BE CAREFUL. WEAR YOUR MASK AND TRY TO STAY HOME.

NWANICHODE:
Why do I think it is fake?
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 17 2020 In Nigeria by rinrin23(f): 10:44am On Dec 18, 2020
They know this because people are testing and unfortunately it's only s small percentage of people that are testing. Out of about 10 people I know that have it, only 2 tested. So you can imagine that these numbers we are seeing are not an accurate picture of what's out there.

Wash yyiur hand, wear your mask and restrict your movement.

Paulianfa:
how do they come about all this new cases? its smell akara...lol
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 17 2020 In Nigeria by rinrin23(f): 10:48am On Dec 18, 2020
It is real.

People are testing positive and they are sending them home. I doubt they have funds to treat anyone again at the isolation centers. We should be very afraid. This government does not care about us.

Please take necessary precautions. I'm taking my time to respond to everyone today because it hit home for me, my husband tested positive and they sent him home. No drugs, no instructions on what to do. Please just be careful. Nobody will help you if you catch it.

Babaibe:
Honestly , without any big mathematical model, I am expecting this. Is this real ? Noooo. They want to embezzle money all in the name of buying vaccines . Ask them to show us the patients with covids or discharge certificate. Nothing.

Where is there isolation centre, let's pay a visit ..empty. Useless government... thievesssss. They are denting the reputation of the country because of their pocket and that useless Sanwoolu dey joined them lied .Na God go punish all of them.
If covid is truly in.Nigeria , we can not handle it as our government is highly irresponsible .Conglomerate of thieves.
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 17 2020 In Nigeria by rinrin23(f): 10:51am On Dec 18, 2020
Nope. They are sending people home. Govt is not helping anyone. Please please please be careful. Even some people that know they have it are walking around spreading it. Please be careful

duduade:
The isolation centres in Lagos should be overflowing now na
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 17 2020 In Nigeria by rinrin23(f): 11:00am On Dec 18, 2020
Deep shit. The protests definitely fueled it.

We spent hours at yaba trying to get a test done. They kept trying to frustrate us so we would have to go to the labs that collect 50k. After begging and begging, they finally did the test. You can imagine people that would have gotten frustrated and gone home.

God help us.

iokpebholo:
Multiplier effect of senseless Endsars protest.Some idiots will still call it a scam even when it's glaring that we are in deep shit
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 17 2020 In Nigeria by rinrin23(f): 11:03am On Dec 18, 2020
Very likely they don't want to spend money admitting cases. We are on our own!

Please take precautions. Wear your mask etc,]Let's do our bit to keep the numbers down, if not there might be a lockdown. And as we've seen, govt is not going to provide any tangible help/palliative.

onyxo76:
and you actually believe these numbers? i pass through a teaching hospital everyday which has an isolation centre ,there is no patient there...yet you keep dishing out figures..kogi doesn't have human beings again abi? 5 cases since close to a year.
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 17 2020 In Nigeria by rinrin23(f): 11:06am On Dec 18, 2020
They are testing REAL people. And unfortunately only those that can afford the 50k or that can spend 5hours or more at the center begginh for the free test.

Please be careful. Let's stop acting smart. Govt us not helping anybody, the best they've done is even consistently give us this report as a reminder to be careful

Macobet:
this is fake, because who are there testing
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 17 2020 In Nigeria by rinrin23(f): 11:09am On Dec 18, 2020
Govt can easily doctor numbers and give to the "world bank" without you knowing. The essence of this public announcement is so that you read it and take necessary precautions.

What have you got to lose by wearing a mask and other precautions

Gabbriell:
Ever since word bank approved the recent loan for Nigeria, Covid-19 team have been busy rasing figures. Don't be suprised if it entered 5000 cases per day in the comming weeks.

Second wave of corona virus

Second wave of cash out in the name of corona virus
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 17 2020 In Nigeria by davidodiba(m): 11:26am On Dec 18, 2020
SilverNorGold:
THE BUHARI THAT RESCUED THE GSSS KANKARA YOUTHS WILL SOON RESCUE NIGERIANS FROM THE EVIL CLAWS OF COVID-19!

Trust me, oh ye Covid-19, your days are numbered! I assure you!

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI.
GOD BLESS ALL PATRIOTIC NIGERIANS.
GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA!

How much are you being paid? See the way you typed these jargon so feverishly!
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 17 2020 In Nigeria by erinatso: 11:36am On Dec 18, 2020
References1:

Re: COVID-19 Update For December 17 2020 In Nigeria by Gabbriell: 11:52am On Dec 18, 2020
rinrin23:
Govt can easily doctor numbers and give to the "world bank" without you knowing. The essence of this public announcement is so that you read it and take necessary precautions.

What have you got to lose by wearing a mask and other precautions

I'm not the type that does things just because people are doing it.

To answer your question, if I put on face mask correctly (covering nose and mouth) and walk up and down inside this hot sun we have here in Nigeria, I will fall sick under two weeks. That's what I have got to lose.

As a physicist, I have carried out personal research on the effectiveness of face-mask to prevent Corona virus and discovered that face mask can not prevent the virus.

The problem with Nigerians is that we like deceiving ourselves by not practicing what we preach. People who put on face mask wear it on their chin, it is suppose to cover both mouth and nose.
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 17 2020 In Nigeria by Moz22: 11:52am On Dec 18, 2020
Who are those submitting themselves for testing? I'm not understanding pls
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 17 2020 In Nigeria by Moz22: 11:58am On Dec 18, 2020
rinrin23:
It's not fake. My husband caught it from work and later found out that lots of people had it at work, they notified HR but they didn't announce it. He tested positive and they told him to isolate at home.

He had terrible fever, body aches and stomach ache. He didn't have the common symptoms - loss of taste and smell. If he hadn't taken the test we wouldnt have known and he would have been going round spreading it. This is how it's spreading. Someone at his office also tested positive and is walking around instead of isolating.

Just be careful, wear your mask and be careful where you go. Even if you don't believe it just be careful. Nobody is collecting money from us by announcing cases, it's information that you should take, it's a reminder to be careful. Please this thing is out there

JUST BE CAREFUL. WEAR YOUR MASK AND TRY TO STAY HOME.

how come you are not positive? Abeg stop the lies already
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 17 2020 In Nigeria by rinrin23(f): 12:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
And I have gained what now by lying and asking you to be careful?

Moz22:
how come you are not positive? Abeg stop the lies already
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 17 2020 In Nigeria by rinrin23(f): 12:19pm On Dec 18, 2020
Unfortunately

Gabbriell:

The problem with Nigerians is that we like deceiving ourselves by not practicing what we preach. People who put on face mask wear it on their chin, it is suppose to cover both mouth and nose.
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 17 2020 In Nigeria by iokpebholo: 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2020
UnbanEbenezar:
your fada dia.
Oponu
I won't waste my precious time replying ur impotent father and harlot mother.Ewu
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 17 2020 In Nigeria by nathanomochi(m): 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2020
My surprise is also when i see governors contracting it and it points to something that they are not observing the laid down safety precautions. Cos bringing mobile courts and arresting people that dont used facemasks whereas they are busy floating such rules . Left to me ,any governor that contracts it should alsobe charged for same crime for not using safety precautions. But all,nigerians just need to adhere to use of facemasks.
Angelfrost:

864,000 tests carried out over a period of over 8 months within a population of over 200 Million; only detected less than 80,000 infected people...

Yeah right... It is truly "becoming uncontrollable" now!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 17 2020 In Nigeria by Babaibe: 3:46pm On Dec 18, 2020
rinrin23:
It is real.

People are testing positive and they are sending them home. I doubt they have funds to treat anyone again at the isolation centers. We should be very afraid. This government does not care about us.

Please take necessary precautions. I'm taking my time to respond to everyone today because it hit home for me, my husband tested positive and they sent him home. No drugs, no instructions on what to do. Please just be careful. Nobody will help you if you catch it.

OK ooooooooo

Can An HIV Negative Woman And Her HIV Positive Partner Conceive Naturally? / Buhari Congratulates Funmi Adewara For Winning World Bank SDGs Award / What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51