Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

What Are The Services One Can Obtain From His State Liaison Office In Abuja? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are The Services One Can Obtain From His State Liaison Office In Abuja? (721 Views)

Wike Appoints 14,000 Advisers, 359 Liaison Officers / Bauchi Bala Mohammad Cut The Hair Of Pilgrims From His State In Mecca / Gov. Sanwo Olu Visits Lagos State Liaison Office In Abuja. PICTURES. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Services One Can Obtain From His State Liaison Office In Abuja? by AdaugoChisom(f): 6:09am On Dec 18, 2020
I and my friend was chatting concerning the ongoing Immigration recruitment and she mentioned that she have not signed her Gurantors form and she told me that she will be traveling to 042 so that her LGA Chairman can sign. When I suggested her state Liaison office in Abuja she was like
can they sign it for me?
and I was confused too.

Nairalanders please what are the services one can obtain at his or her state Liaison office in Abuja?
Re: What Are The Services One Can Obtain From His State Liaison Office In Abuja? by yanabasee(m): 7:18am On Dec 18, 2020
Originally, that is their responsibility.....

During my job hunting era, I went to my liaison office to have a certain form filled and signed. But the Liaison head there refused to sign for me. His reason was that he was almost arrested for standing as a guarantor for someone who went to collect a brand new motorbike for okada and so he will never do such a mistake anymore.

I cried in his office....Got my voice shaken and like God will have it.... He gave me my house of rep member number and he signed for me and the rest was history.....

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Services One Can Obtain From His State Liaison Office In Abuja? by powerkey: 8:11am On Dec 18, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
I and my friend was chatting concerning the ongoing Immigration recruitment and she mentioned that she have not signed her Gurantors form and she told me that she will be traveling to 042 so that her LGA Chairman can sign. When I suggested her state Liaison office in Abuja she was like and I was confused too.

Nairalanders please what are the services one can obtain at his or her state Liaison office in Abuja?

Though I don't know your level of education and exposure but since You called it local government identification letter and you want to collect it in Abuja doesn't look responsible.

Who will identify you in ABUJA?

Do you think the fgn are foolish to introduce that system?

Its only a thief that goes through the window, real indigenous people goes to their village to collect it.

Don't be an urban gorilla please.
Re: What Are The Services One Can Obtain From His State Liaison Office In Abuja? by AdaugoChisom(f): 12:36pm On Dec 18, 2020
powerkey:

Though I don't know your level of education and exposure but since You called it local government identification letter and you want to collect it in Abuja doesn't look responsible.

Who will identify you in ABUJA?

Do you think the fgn are foolish to introduce that system?

Its only a thief that goes through the window, real indigenous people goes to their village to collect it.

Don't be an urban gorilla please.
Now I know the difference between *he schooled and he is educated* All you wrote is out of the circumference of my question.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Services One Can Obtain From His State Liaison Office In Abuja? by Dedetwo(m): 12:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
yanabasee:
Originally, that is their responsibility.....

During my job hunting era, I went to my liaison office to have a certain form filled and signed. But the Liaison head there refused to sign for me. His reason was that he was almost arrested for standing as a guarantor for someone who went to collect a brand new motorbike for okada and so he will never do such a mistake anymore.

I cried in his office....Got my voice shaken and like God will have it.... He gave me my house of rep member number and he signed for me and the rest was history.....

No to the bolded. The main function of any state liaison office is exclusively intergovernmental and corporate business issues.
Re: What Are The Services One Can Obtain From His State Liaison Office In Abuja? by Anfield247(m): 4:57pm On Dec 23, 2020
Please, can I follow you up on facebook?
Re: What Are The Services One Can Obtain From His State Liaison Office In Abuja? by Anfield247(m): 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2020
AdaugoChisom:

Now I know the difference between *he schooled and he is educated* All you wrote is out of the circumference of my question.
My love, how are you doing? I really want us to be friends!

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Love Nigeria? / Fulanis And The Threat Of A Second Civil War In Nigeria / Abacha Didn't Die From Eating Poisoned Apple From Prostitutes - Al-mustapha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.