Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Biggest Job Opportunity In Oyo State 2021 : 200,000 Staffs Needed; Apply Now - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Biggest Job Opportunity In Oyo State 2021 : 200,000 Staffs Needed; Apply Now (3631 Views)

Staffs Needed Urgently / More Staffs Needed @ Invsahre... Igando/ikotun Axis (12 Positions) / Academic And Non-academic Staffs Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biggest Job Opportunity In Oyo State 2021 : 200,000 Staffs Needed; Apply Now by Mcsenior(m): 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2021
Who is a leader?

A leader is someone who can see how things can be improved and who rallies people to move towards that better vision.

Examples of a leader

You are a leader if you fall into any of the following categories:

*Concerned individual
*Family head
*Group head
*Politician
*Philanthropist
*Society / community head
*Pastor
*Imam
*Students govt / class / department representative
*Organization head
*Cooperative executive head
*Market / Trade Union head
*NUT leader

Our Challenges

* Nigeria's unemployment rate came in at 27.1% in the second quarter of 2020.
* It is believed that one in every two Nigerians in the country's labour force is either unemployed or underemployed.
* With a labour force of 80.2million, that means not less than 21.7million Nigerians ate unemployed, it is now estimated to be higher as we speak.
* Nigeria poverty rate as at September 2020 is estimated to be around 40.1 percent according to statista.com
This means more than 82 million Nigerians now lives on less than one dollar per day, according to National Bureau of Statistics.

Aren't this statistics worrisome?

Let's not just be complaining about the menace ravaging the society, we can do something about it.

There is a link between poverty, unemployment and insecurity in our country. Is this how we will all fold our hands and watch as things fall apart when we all have a role we can play to make things better.

Think about it, may be you are in your comfort zone and think you are not bothered by all the negative news on the daily basis. You may believe you and your family is secured and need not worry about this three monsters: unemployment, poverty and insecurity.

As we are all praying for God's provision and protection, we also need to take care of those who are affected by this menace among us because if we fail to act now, they may become a threat to our lives any time soon.

As a concerned individual and leader in your own capacity, why not invite us to your subjects and let's organize a free seminar on the various skills we have highlighted above.

Let's empower people around us and let's kick unemployment, poverty and insecurity out of Nigeria.

For further discussion, chat me up via WhatsApp Link in my signature.

Thanks and God bless you all.
Re: Biggest Job Opportunity In Oyo State 2021 : 200,000 Staffs Needed; Apply Now by richidinho(m): 11:56am On Jan 03, 2021
Very nice
Re: Biggest Job Opportunity In Oyo State 2021 : 200,000 Staffs Needed; Apply Now by hernandson(m): 12:36pm On Jan 03, 2021
Mcsenior:
Snail Farming Training

We don't just train people, we empower and support them till they can stand alone.

Snail business is cool money making machine. We help you export your snail when it reaches maturity.

We also have a snail slime extractor in Ibadan to help you extract snail slime without killing your snail. You can do this every 4months and earn foreign exchange through this and your snail will still be fine.

A litter of snail slime will fetch you not less than #100,000 in the international market.

Think about it.
Hello OP am into snail farming,though I started small, also into dog breeding. currently have 42 snails and 40+ hatched eggs too. How do we get in touch, started last year for the second time after I left for service
Re: Biggest Job Opportunity In Oyo State 2021 : 200,000 Staffs Needed; Apply Now by Mcsenior(m): 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2021
hernandson:
Hello OP am into snail farming,though I started small, also into dog breeding. currently have 42 snails and 40+ hatched eggs too. How do we get in touch, started last year for the second time after I left for service

You can chat me up via the WhatsApp number on my signature sir. Let's see how we can work things out together.

Let's make Nigeria great again through agriculture.

1 Like

Re: Biggest Job Opportunity In Oyo State 2021 : 200,000 Staffs Needed; Apply Now by sonety2k(m): 1:46pm On Jan 03, 2021
Nice one.
Re: Biggest Job Opportunity In Oyo State 2021 : 200,000 Staffs Needed; Apply Now by nencounter10: 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2021
Agric farming noted.
Re: Biggest Job Opportunity In Oyo State 2021 : 200,000 Staffs Needed; Apply Now by hernandson(m): 4:08pm On Jan 03, 2021
Mcsenior:

You can chat me up via the WhatsApp number on my signature sir. Let's see how we can work things out together.

Let's make Nigeria great again through agriculture.
okay
Re: Biggest Job Opportunity In Oyo State 2021 : 200,000 Staffs Needed; Apply Now by Mcsenior(m): 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2021
Opportunity For Poultry Farmers

*Are you an aspiring poultry farmer?

*Are you an experience poultry farmer?

*Are you planning for your retirement and thinking of what business to invest on?

*Do you Know anybody would is interested in poutry?

*Do you have money but don't know which business to invest on?

If your answer to any of the questions above is yes; this opportunity is meant for you.

✓We are going to train you even if you are a professor in poultry
✓We will assign a mentor to you
✓You will provide the pen as well as conducive environment for poultry
✓The minimum capacity we can partner with you is 5,000 capacity up to 50,000 pullets for free
✓We will provide feeds for you for free
✓Free medication and veterinary service
✓We will buy back from you after 16weeks

Let's do the maths:
Assuming your friend get trained and we supply 20,000 birds with feeds and medications. After 16 weeks, we buy back from him and pay him #1,000 per bird.
Multiply that by 20,000
#1,000 × 20,000 = #20million

Don't say No to this opportunity

Who can benefit:
✓Individual
✓Poultry farmers
✓Youth corpers
✓Retiree
✓Groups
✓Cooperatives
✓Graduates

If you want to meet me in person, my location is Ibadan. You can chat me up via WhatsApp in signature to book an appointment with me. This is 100% offline business.

Real business for real people. If you are outside Oyo state, we can discuss via WhatsApp pls.

2021 is still fresh, don't wait for government to provide job, wake up and do something for yourself.

Even those who are doing salary jobs, there monthly take home pay can't take them to the bus stop.

Your destiny is in your own hands.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Microbiology actually a useless course in Nigeria? / Vacancy For Pharmacist In Abuja / N-power Removes Double Salary Earners, See Those Affected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.