Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

2023: Nigerians Have Rejected APC, Says Makinde - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Nigerians Have Rejected APC, Says Makinde (11518 Views)

10th NASS: Governors Will Back Tinubu’s Choice, Says Makinde / Saraki Opens Up On Dumping APC, Says "Don’t Push Me" / Time Will Tell On My Position In APC, Says Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Nigerians Have Rejected APC, Says Makinde by ubongdo33: 5:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
JovialJune:
No we've rejected all of you, 2023 will be a shocker for you old idiots.

Very true
Re: 2023: Nigerians Have Rejected APC, Says Makinde by 7lives: 6:19pm On Dec 18, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Buhari worked so well so that people were able to come out and vote.

I have relatives in Kaduna.

Prior to Buhari coming in, it was hard to celebrate Christmas in the churches without fear of being bombed.

But since Buhari came on board, things have improved.

We are not there yet, but you can't compare Boko Haram under Buhari to Boko Haram under GEJ.

Buhari may have performed below expectations, but if you lived in Borno, you will understand that he has outperformed GEJ.

So, why would they not come out to vote him?

Guy no make me cry o, na 3pm some.people do cross over night in Lagos.
That year I was on my way to cross over night at prayer city, Daystar folks where just coming out of cross over night service at 8pm in the night at Oregun what?.
The hold up was mad that night, by the time I got to prayer city at Mowe, it was 11pm in the night.
Na long que we follow enter prayer city, the gate of prayer city was heavily guarded, their were soldiers everywhere using metal detectors on people, anyone who refused to be checked mustn't enter.
All my happy new year bangers were seized, the chief security officer in charge was screaming no banger o, no banger.
By the time I managed to get in, It was almost 11.45 pm, I quickly join the few remaining prayers.
Na only 21 Hallelujahs we take celebrate happy new year, no bangers unlike the previous years.
Whenever I look back at how it was and how it might have been, I can only say thank you Lord.
Re: 2023: Nigerians Have Rejected APC, Says Makinde by Usmanauna: 9:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
2023 I dont want to hear APC or PDP any more because to me they're all thesame they keep dumping one party to another we want see the youth taking over of this country

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerians Have Rejected APC, Says Makinde by calcal: 2:43am On Dec 19, 2020
NOC1:
Nigerians are much, it is his personal opinion. Yesterday A Nigerian from the South East in house of Rep defected from your Party to APC.

What improvement have you made in Oyo state?
Do the needful before is to late

ANY IMPROVEMENT IN NIGERIA EVER SINCE YOU ARE BORN?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Have Weakened Boko Haram - Defence Headquaters / Buhari Yet To Send Supreme Court Justice-Nominees For Senate’s Confirmation / Malami Replies Magu: I Will Gladly Testify Before Salami Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.