Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,865,703 members, 6,876,644 topics. Date: Monday, 23 May 2022 at 12:53 PM

Pls I Need Your Suggestion - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls I Need Your Suggestion (140 Views)

Please What’s Your Suggestion ? / Nigerian's in USA pls I have few questions to ask you.. / Pls I Need To Know About Mauritius (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Your Suggestion by ICEWIN: 8:02am On Dec 18, 2020
Hello goodmorning. hope you all slept well? well without wasting much of your strength reading much. Am an N.CE am 24yr old. currently teaching in a private school in niger state (minna). i earn 20k as pay. with hope of getting a better job,to sustain me better. well my parent are insisting i should relocate to porth (PH) with hope of getting a better job there to further my education. my parent want me to stay with my step sis for the main time. though i wanted to save up to start up a business,but its not working out. so whats your opinion? whats PH like are the standard of living ok there whats the percentage of me getting another job

(1) (Reply)

Any Reliable Way To Transport To Ghana By Road? / Re: NAF King Air 350 Air Crash At Abuja / Courier Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.