Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

How My Neighbor Divorced Her Husband Because Of Too Much Sexual Demand - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Neighbor Divorced Her Husband Because Of Too Much Sexual Demand (2566 Views)

I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments / "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises / Zimbabwean Woman Divorces Husband Because Of Too Much Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Neighbor Divorced Her Husband Because Of Too Much Sexual Demand by Allsingles: 8:35am On Dec 18, 2020
About 3 months ago, my neighbor sent me a message on WhatsApp about her husband, telling me that their one month old marriage has broken because of excessive sex demand from her husband. They were sexually incompatibility.

The summary of the story is that the husband had a high libido or sexual drive. He wants to have his wife on bed everytime and whenever he wants it. Even when he comes back from work, he will want to make love to her before eating.

So the wife couldn't take his frequent sexual demands and the man doesn't want to be calming down small small by asking for sex at least once a week. The man said that, he can not be having sex with someone else outside meanwhile he has a wife at home.

No one among the husband and wife wants to agree with the other person and that was how a one month old marriage was broken. It ended because they were not sexually compatible.

While they were testifying in the court, the man made a statement that was quite striking. He said his greatest regret was not having the....https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2020/12/how-my-neighbor-divorced-her-husband.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Neighbor Divorced Her Husband Because Of Too Much Sexual Demand by Cubana02: 8:40am On Dec 18, 2020
Haaa one man's food is another man's poison

1 Like

Re: How My Neighbor Divorced Her Husband Because Of Too Much Sexual Demand by MajesticKris: 8:50am On Dec 18, 2020
Marry who get the same vibe with you ohh!!!
Not the one that will be COMPLAINING OF PAIN , Whenever una wan DO d DO grin

4 Likes

Re: How My Neighbor Divorced Her Husband Because Of Too Much Sexual Demand by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 18, 2020
This is marriage, she should have look for a way around it, it seems sex is more than food to these men,shame day catch me on their behalf
Re: How My Neighbor Divorced Her Husband Because Of Too Much Sexual Demand by Jacuzzi55(f): 9:07am On Dec 18, 2020
the man should have gotten a second wive

1 Like

Re: How My Neighbor Divorced Her Husband Because Of Too Much Sexual Demand by Made619(m): 9:09am On Dec 18, 2020
Re: How My Neighbor Divorced Her Husband Because Of Too Much Sexual Demand by Made619(m): 9:11am On Dec 18, 2020
Zzor:
This is marriage, she should have look for a way around it, it seems sex is more than food to these men,shame day catch me on their behalf
You speak like a child sometimes. A guy dates a girl and demand for sex you term him as a bolosho now here's a man that has done the needful as a man to marry a woman legitimately and now wants sex from his "WIFE" mind you not girlfriend you are talking about shame...SMH it's well with you]

12 Likes

Re: How My Neighbor Divorced Her Husband Because Of Too Much Sexual Demand by mosdii(m): 9:17am On Dec 18, 2020
Nigerian Girls Are Useless....All Of Them

1 Like

Re: How My Neighbor Divorced Her Husband Because Of Too Much Sexual Demand by Freestainworld(m): 9:23am On Dec 18, 2020
This kind situation tire me oo, which kind advice I wan give this couple now.
Re: How My Neighbor Divorced Her Husband Because Of Too Much Sexual Demand by tnerro1(m): 10:03am On Dec 18, 2020
I only have one question, did they not test before they got married to know if they are compatible?
Re: How My Neighbor Divorced Her Husband Because Of Too Much Sexual Demand by Bornsinner7: 10:06am On Dec 18, 2020
Which is they are not compatible??

Honestly I don't see the need for marriage anymore.. enough of all this stories..

I think something is wrong with the both of them..
Re: How My Neighbor Divorced Her Husband Because Of Too Much Sexual Demand by Olaniyimubarak: 10:14am On Dec 18, 2020
MajesticKris:
Marry who get the same vibe with you ohh!!!
Not the one that will be COMPLAINING OF PAIN , Whenever una wan DO d DlO grin
tumb up for u man

1 Like

Re: How My Neighbor Divorced Her Husband Because Of Too Much Sexual Demand by Hassanmaye(m): 10:27am On Dec 18, 2020
Zzor:
Lol thats why I told you women who understand that are capitalising on it, a woman can a get 1million in five minutes with a man because of sex but he will never give his wife 20k
Re: How My Neighbor Divorced Her Husband Because Of Too Much Sexual Demand by tobechi74: 10:31am On Dec 18, 2020
Later she will start singing

want to explore

My self imposed boundary

Fufil my fantasies

Over numerous eyes

Knowing I am being watched

Makes me receptive to the act

Put on revealing dress

And nothing underneath my mini skirt

To plant the desire

In the mind of strangers

Until I met a young man at the bar

Who seems willing to ride

Took bottles to summon courage

And deal with the awkwardness

I felt his hands on me

And his kiss on my neck

I fondled his shaft

And swallowed its contents

I could twist and turn

Over his strong hands that held me firm

I felt his sweat dripping down

Unsure whose name to moan

His experience intoxicated me

He satisfied my deepest longing

He left without words of love

No phone number , No email address

I feel used and dumped

I miss my husband

https://tobechispeaks./2020/12/11/fears-of-a-virgin/
Re: How My Neighbor Divorced Her Husband Because Of Too Much Sexual Demand by Silentgroper(m): 10:38am On Dec 18, 2020
Zzor:
Sha give us puna when we ask.. All dat shame talk na long story.
Re: How My Neighbor Divorced Her Husband Because Of Too Much Sexual Demand by Silentgroper(m): 10:44am On Dec 18, 2020
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless....All Of Them
Bros hol up. My cousin sis is nt useless o
Re: How My Neighbor Divorced Her Husband Because Of Too Much Sexual Demand by Kobicove(m): 10:47am On Dec 18, 2020
The more reason why sex before marriage is a necessity!
Re: How My Neighbor Divorced Her Husband Because Of Too Much Sexual Demand by mcjohny(m): 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
Op you are a liar! Which court would hear or sit on a divource suit that the marriage in quote is less than 24 months. maybe its a ugandan court
Re: How My Neighbor Divorced Her Husband Because Of Too Much Sexual Demand by jydo34547: 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
Marry who get the same vibe with you ohh!!!Not the one that will be COMPLAINING OF PAIN , Whenever una wan DO d DO
Re: How My Neighbor Divorced Her Husband Because Of Too Much Sexual Demand by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
fake
Re: How My Neighbor Divorced Her Husband Because Of Too Much Sexual Demand by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 18, 2020
Zzor:
I knew i would find u here.. grin
If we no give una well una go complain now guyman dey agile she done japa... You self sex is the food for those organs and in turn nourishes the entire body system. Its her duty to assume the position at any given time he's erect n ready.. I just dey pity virgins sha... wetin them go see after wedding night knacking go make many rethink the journey.. Meanwhile howfar na grin cheesy
Re: How My Neighbor Divorced Her Husband Because Of Too Much Sexual Demand by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2020
dairykidd:

I knew i would find u here.. grin
If we no give una well una go complain now guyman dey agile she done japa... You self sex is the food for those organs and in turn nourishes the entire body system. Its her duty to assume the position at any given time he's erect n ready.. I just dey pity virgins sha... wetin them go see after wedding night knacking go make many rethink the journey.. Meanwhile howfar na grin cheesy
lol,but it will shock you to know that a virgin can become a sex freak for her husband, so double your energy if you eventually meet one

1 Like

Re: How My Neighbor Divorced Her Husband Because Of Too Much Sexual Demand by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 18, 2020
Zzor:
lol,but it will shock you to know that a virgin can become a sex freak for her husband, so double your energy if you eventually meets one
I would love to meet u in particular. In fact i yearn for it cheesy

1 Like

Re: How My Neighbor Divorced Her Husband Because Of Too Much Sexual Demand by MajesticKris: 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2020
grin it's our work ohh...

Olaniyimubarak:
tumb up for u man

(1) (Reply)

I Caught The Girl Who Stole My Neighbor's Money / 10 Reasons To Avoid Africans When You Go Overseas! / Should I Break Up With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.