Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) (87771 Views)

The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / The Puff Adder I Encountered At UNIBEN Botanical Garden This Morning (Photos) / See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Image123(m): 8:46pm On Jan 10, 2021
kingxsamz:

Lol, Imagine trying to justify genocide. Imagine trying to explain and give an excuse as to why a being ordered men to slaughter innocent babies and kids because of the crime someone else committed.
Lol, Religion really makes one dull and irrational in cases like this.

Imagine trying to justify abortion, or mercy killing, or the massive slaughter of chickens in December. Hypocrite.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 8:57pm On Jan 10, 2021
Image123:

Imagine trying to justify abortion, or mercy killing, or the massive slaughter of chickens in December. Hypocrite.

So you agree the slaughtering of babies in your bible is bad? Good.
So rest abeg. Because I've started replying you, you're now happy, quoting me everywhere.
This is my last message to you anyways.
You can keep quoting.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Image123(m): 9:12pm On Jan 10, 2021
kingxsamz:

So you agree the slaughtering of babies in your bible is bad? Good.
So rest abeg. Because I've started replying you, you're now happy, quoting me everywhere.
This is my last message to you anyways.
You can keep quoting.

Read properly hypocrite. You will justify your preferred forms of killings for your limited understanding but scorn any attempted justification for what you feel is wrong. You're simply a powerless intolerant hypocrite. If you are given power, you are no different from your mentors like Mao and Adolf.
Like i have explained several times to your folly filled self, i quote you or anyone because it is a open public forum. You have a right to reply or ignore. It is not a privilege or breakthrough like you feel. Try talking intelligently, productively, directly and physically with real and established people around you. Make an impact in your life and world instead of constantly putting solace in thinking you have an alpha omega reply importance on a faceless forum.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Andy15(m): 11:09am On Jan 15, 2021
kingxsamz:

Lol, Imagine trying to justify genocide. Imagine trying to explain and give an excuse as to why a being ordered men to slaughter innocent babies and kids because of the crime someone else committed.
Lol, Religion really makes one dull and irrational in cases like this.
i understand if my points sound unreasonable to you after all i can't force you to accept my beliefs as a JW but it was nice talking to you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic / Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard / Funny But Inspirational Quote I Saw On A Vehicle In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.