Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' (30323 Views)

Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo / Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... / Pretty Mike Bathes With Ladies In Bathroom. Shares Video On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by DebbieBianca(f): 9:16am On Dec 18, 2020
In his word, Jrn Pope said, "God Bless Our Parents Jooor ......Not Just Mama ����
When I Am Home, My Kids Know I Am Home.

We need to assist women,Them no be jacky"

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx4o_0VY_7U

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CI4_x3SABve/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

12 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by Taiwoa990: 9:29am On Dec 18, 2020

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by Fvckhypocrite(f): 9:29am On Dec 18, 2020
After round one original panadol extra otugbede

B4 those urgent 2k go dey feel entitled na woman no be gf the guy dey talk

Mothers-wife

Gf is not among so better go and be roasting corn 4 under bridge than to be depending on one man money or to take of u

In other news nl mod banned righteousness89 till 2030 that's ten years
But people who are openly promoting yahoo did nt get ban

#FREERIGHTEOUSNESS89

49 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by slawormiir: 1:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Typical of a pussy ass niggarr...

Real niggarrrs won't be bathing kids

Those are the duty of our wives
Real niggarrr go out there make some dope money
Then smoke enough weed, drink enough beer, and bang some pussy with the money before bringing the remaining one home to take care of his wife and kids

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by PremiumQuality3: 1:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nice one

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

2 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
how is this news?

and to think the mod rushed to push this to FP

5 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by toluls(m): 1:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
He spoke well. Agreed!

3 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by QuintessentialW: 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
I love men like this!

Men who are in touch with their natural feelings... who can show care and affection without restraint rather than always wanting to act a certain way that society has regarded as "manly."

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by TANID(m): 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
K
Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by Noblejay7: 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
Better father.

3 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by lkillbrokehoes: 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
Good of him, it's not a new thing though

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by Sonnobax15(m): 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
lipsrsealed. Very obvious this dude's washing his wife's undies....
We know our women shouldn't be viewed or used as jacky but coming online to say and post such things doesn't add up at alllllllll..

Very soon,the wife go Cor make am a "MUST" for the negro

10 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by Mayng01(m): 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by Akumoney(m): 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
lovely pics........good job

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by dgr8truth(m): 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
This is how it starts, before it becomes a condition for matrimonial peace.

13 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by Houseofglam7(f): 1:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
undecided
Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by Vidsolution79: 1:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
Lol..
Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by specialmati(m): 1:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
grin grin grin grin man wey sabi my love for cute little babies oooh.chai whenever i look at them i use to say what a wonderful God that created us.beisde if we dont take care of them who will

3 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by Bunnatex(m): 1:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
It's good. Once in a while

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by atobs4real(m): 1:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
Very correct. You need to support them because they are not slaves. As you lay your bed na so you go sleep on am

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by abdul23(m): 1:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
This one has been codedly turned in to a SIMP

4 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by BigDawsNet: 1:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
Which is faster, hot or cold?

Hot, because you can catch a cold grin

3 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by money121(m): 1:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
Ok
Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by Exc2000: 1:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
cool

Correct guy

The child is yours too, bond with them

Bath them, cook for them, take them out, enjoy conversation with them

Toxic masculinity must end

All my father's siblings and friends do brag about how much they enjoy his cooking while growing up, but for some macho manly fatherly reason my Dad would never cook for us the kids all this decades I have never seen my Dad warm common stew, even when my mum was on coarse out of city

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by pryme(m): 1:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
What you are doing is important, you are not ASSISTING anybody.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by visijo(m): 1:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
Imagine dating someone that �runs while �crossing the �️road ��
Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by whytediamond(m): 1:33pm On Dec 18, 2020
Real Niggar. God bless you Pope Jnr.

7 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by Olarewaju89: 1:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
And so

Unnecessary attention from this dude

Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by cooooooks(m): 1:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
Bathe your babies guys. Develop that bond with your kids independent of your woman.

13 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' by NelJ(m): 1:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
Daddy ooo keep it up...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jayden Ubi-Ofem's 2nd Birthday: Lilian Esoro & Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son / Omoni Oboli Stuns In 41st Birthday Photoshoot / Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.