Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Optical Illusion Images That Will Make You Go Crazy! - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Optical Illusion Images That Will Make You Go Crazy! (9119 Views)

Images That Deserve Likes Or Views / Some Random Images That Could Alter Your Belief/mind/thought / What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Optical Illusion Images That Will Make You Go Crazy! by invinzible1: 8:19am On Dec 19, 2020
seanwilliam:
Na only this one I no see.. who don get am?
We wish you a merry Christmas
Re: Optical Illusion Images That Will Make You Go Crazy! by Raydos: 8:23am On Dec 19, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I think I saw white jesus

Yes that's it, The picture is inverted but when you stare at it for a long time, Your eyes create a real image of it!!
Re: Optical Illusion Images That Will Make You Go Crazy! by Raydos: 8:24am On Dec 19, 2020
TheSourcerer:
no they changed to green

The green dots disappeared first, Then another array of green circles appeared!!
Re: Optical Illusion Images That Will Make You Go Crazy! by seanwilliam(m): 8:32am On Dec 19, 2020
invinzible1:

We wish you a merry Christmas
how did you get it
Re: Optical Illusion Images That Will Make You Go Crazy! by Rickmann: 8:49am On Dec 19, 2020
Raydos:
Here are some optical illusion images that will make you think you're drunk

Shake your head, What did you see?

Wow wow wow...nice one, Op
Re: Optical Illusion Images That Will Make You Go Crazy! by daddytime(m): 9:07am On Dec 19, 2020
Kai mai nini..I enjoy the bobbi one bery bery well

I hab use bexation and anger to shake my phone and the bobbi so tey my phone haf yamutu
Re: Optical Illusion Images That Will Make You Go Crazy! by invinzible1: 9:14am On Dec 19, 2020
seanwilliam:
how did you get it
Ignore the dark bold lines. And follow the vertical long lines
Re: Optical Illusion Images That Will Make You Go Crazy! by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 19, 2020
seanwilliam:
it says I wish you a merry Christmas
Look at it very well
Re: Optical Illusion Images That Will Make You Go Crazy! by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 19, 2020
Raydos:
Squint your eyes, The angry man starts smiling and the smiling man becomes angry
I no Sabi English oo, how do you squint eye
Re: Optical Illusion Images That Will Make You Go Crazy! by Raydos: 9:50am On Dec 19, 2020
Sunmoluvic:

I no Sabi English oo, how do you squint eye

You go do am like say you won close am small
Re: Optical Illusion Images That Will Make You Go Crazy! by Sixfeetbelle: 11:54am On Dec 19, 2020
Raydos:
Close one eye and tilt away, Find the hidden message then turn 90' counter clockwise and read the rest

I didn't get this. Where's the hidden message?!
Re: Optical Illusion Images That Will Make You Go Crazy! by Thefarmer3: 2:56pm On Dec 19, 2020
seanwilliam:

You tilt your phone as if it's flat on a table, then look at the screen from the mouthpiece. You should see it.

Also rotate the phone and look at the screen from the side, you'll see the second message.
Re: Optical Illusion Images That Will Make You Go Crazy! by seanwilliam(m): 2:59pm On Dec 19, 2020
Thefarmer3:

You tilt your phone as if it's flat on a table, then look at the screen from the mouthpiece. You should see it.

Also rotate the phone and look at the screen from the side, you'll see the second message.

I saw the merry Christmas.. bro you’re very good.. u sabi explain .. are u a teacher ??

1 Like

Re: Optical Illusion Images That Will Make You Go Crazy! by Kenny242(m): 5:34pm On Dec 19, 2020
Raydos:
This is the hardest, I still can't see anything too

Look well its car not ocean
Re: Optical Illusion Images That Will Make You Go Crazy! by Thefarmer3: 6:08pm On Dec 19, 2020
seanwilliam:
I saw the merry Christmas.. bro you’re very good.. u sabi explain .. are u a teacher ??

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Optical Illusion Images That Will Make You Go Crazy! by okooloyun1(m): 3:02pm On Oct 16, 2022
You must be calm to understand some of the pictures grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Federal School Of Surveying, Oyo Admission For 2012/2013 Post Utme, Hnd, Pd, Pgd / Information About LASU Admission/Resumption for 2006 / Jamb Re Uploading Of O Level Result Is Closing Tooday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.